Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Help for all!!!!

Greetings to everything, my name is Andru, I live in the United States of America, New York. I would like will share with you very important events which have occured in my life. During two years, I corresponded with charming girls from Ukraine, two of them live in Donetsk, and one of Lugansk. I have found them through sites of acquaintances in the Internet. First it was simple dialogue, but then one of them to me has very much liked, that that from Lugansk, called it Marina Levokina, and we already talked not only about the general interests, and about wedding and children. I admit to you fairly, I for a long time dream of the child, the girl with blue eyes as it has appeared later and it too. But as you know in Ukraine very hard to live, as she told me, money for work pay a little and superfluous to itself will not allow. I well enough rich person and suffice money to me. Therefore, when it the next time has told, that its mum and the daddy were ill, I have solved though as that to help them. I have insisted on that it has opened the bank account, and have sent her 300 dollars, for me it is the sum small, and for them in Ukraine, very significant. It was to me so is grateful, spoke, that very much loves me and we shall be necessarily happy! You will not believe, but after her words, I as if was born anew, I had a happy kind and I would like to live! To live for the sake of her one! Periodically she asked about my help, I certainly, went to her on a meeting and sent it of money. At last I have taken holiday and have arrived to her to Ukraine, to Lugansk, but there I was waited with the big surprise: nobody has met me, I have remained one in the another's country. But I did not despair and have gone to her address, but there nobody has appeared, and her phone was silent. Me have deceived, all my dreams during one moment have failed, to me I wanted to die ? is grateful to the friend for that that it has gained me in this complex situation, before my start to Ukraine he has given me the card of detective agency " Ukraine Private Detective ". I at once have called by phone which there was, to me have promised to help. We have agreed about a meeting in Lugansk and I at once have left Kiev by train to Lugansk. I at station was met also by the Ukrainian guy?s with who were the translator, have asked on my business. I have told all to them. And they were accepted to business. They render many services and open the truth to many foreigners about their beloveds. And I should learn my truth. I have learned it in 2 days, Marina Levokina did not exist in general. All dialogue with her was ingeniously planned deceit. I have paid absolutely small money for services of detective agency, I am much more than money has sent Marina. Guy?s from detective agency besides rendering to me of services became me simply friends and just owing to them, I have met really love in Lugansk. They showed me city with the sights, night clubs, restaurants. And, present, the fate has smiled to me. Her name is Elena, she is 25 years old, it simply angel. After long dialogue we have decided to create the family and to give birth to the child. At all of us it has turned out, now I am really happy.
    With the best wishes, Andru.

imported_admin Guest

This is great - adverising from Lugansk scammers here... Sorry, but we have deleted reliable detective agency name and contact info
    What are you doing "Andru" there?

inetnum: -
    netname: DSIP-NET
    descr: Digital Service
    org: ORG-DSIP1-RIPE
    admin-c: PAV10-RIPE
    tech-c: PAV10-RIPE
    mnt-by: RIPE-NCC-HM-PI-MNT
    mnt-by: DSIP-MNT
    mnt-lower: RIPE-NCC-HM-PI-MNT
    mnt-routes: DSIP-MNT
    mnt-domains: DSIP-MNT