Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default sandraforlove123@yahoo.com

Quick question to you out there. Do you think this person is a scammer? I apologize if I post this, but I want to make sure to be safe. Here's the message that they sent:

Hello.well my name is Sandra from US, 5'7fth tall single heart broken.am a sales/rep.i lost my mom in a car accident 2yrs ago while i was in usa two years ago..came to gerogia after i lost my mom.i have a sis she is in Last Vegas but a drug adict.do you like to know about the recently heart broken that i had I am sorry to tell you that really you sound so caring and i believe if we work in hand things are gonna get on fine beetween us. but as i have said about my heart broken recently. it as brought me in sadness i cry everyday praying that one day i will get over this.Thanks for contacting me and showing some intrest in me.when i went through ur profile i really liked it and found both of us %99 compatible,the only %1 missing is that right now am not home.am stucked somewhere in africa and i need help to come back to the state you can email me directly if you can pls help me out ok

Miked31784@the-spa.com wrote:
    Hey Sandra, it's so nice to meet you. I did look at your profile and you seem to be a nice person. I saw in your profile that you are living in Agawam, MA. Is that true? I am so sorry about your mom, especially this time of year of being Christmas and all. I would like to get to know you. Please e-mail me!

Hi Mike !
    Unfortunately a typical scam scenario.
    Soon starts to ask for money to get back to US.

I agree with you there. I think that one is a scammer because she is trying to ask for money to get back to America. I have not responded to her back yet and I tend to keep it that way.