Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

just had one of these people try to scam me, im from Australia, anyone sugest who i can report this to over here or would i be best to contact the FBI in america. im new to this sort of thing and im so glad i checked the website of the supposed secutity company, the person suposivly named mary walter contacted me through RSVP, i dont no if thats a world wide singles site or not, just after some info on how to get this person busted, i cant beleve how stupid these people are, you would think that they would atleast sort of change there story, the only thing i can see in the storys that change is the name of the person that contacts you and there email address, i had the 2.7 million story told to me like what was posted by iiiman, i checked and even the numbers of the supposed deposit numbers and clearance codes have the same numbers, i think we need to somehow make it harder for these people to get on the dating sites, i'd appreciate any info anyone could give me, regards Phil

just had one of these people try to scam me, im from Australia, anyone sugest who i can report this to over here or would i be best to contact the FBI in america. im new to this sort of thing and im so glad i checked the website of the supposed secutity company, the person suposivly named mary walter contacted me through RSVP, i dont no if thats a world wide singles site or not, just after some info on how to get this person busted, i cant beleve how stupid these people are, you would think that they would atleast sort of change there story, the only thing i can see in the storys that change is the name of the person that contacts you and there email address, i had the 2.7 million story told to me like what was posted by iiiman, i checked and even the numbers of the supposed deposit numbers and clearance codes have the same numbers, i think we need to somehow make it harder for these people to get on the dating sites, i'd appreciate any info anyone could give me, regards Phil

quote:Originally posted by rotordude

file a complaint with the police in your country, then perhaps contact the INTERPOL. If you aren't US citizen and you have no proof the con scheme involves or targets US citizens or targets, what would the FBI do for you?

file a complaint with the police in your country, then perhaps contact the INTERPOL. If you aren't US citizen and you have no proof the con scheme involves or targets US citizens or targets, what would the FBI do for you?

i think we need to somehow make it harder for these people to get on the dating sites, i'd appreciate any info anyone could give me, regards Phil

HELLO!!!!!!

They are on the dating sites as there is little due diligence in the first place. Many so called agencies and dating sites are junk databases....fake profiles, profiles from those no longer looking or even people al;ready married. The owners of the sites wouldn't know so how would you??.

That lovely professional photoshoot model is just that......she ain't interested in some balding middle aged guy 10,000 kms away.

It's pretty obvious.

i think we need to somehow make it harder for these people to get on the dating sites, i'd appreciate any info anyone could give me, regards Phil

HELLO!!!!!!

They are on the dating sites as there is little due diligence in the first place. Many so called agencies and dating sites are junk databases....fake profiles, profiles from those no longer looking or even people al;ready married. The owners of the sites wouldn't know so how would you??.

That lovely professional photoshoot model is just that......she ain't interested in some balding middle aged guy 10,000 kms away.

It's pretty obvious.

Nigerian scammers are funny.

Some people are so stupid its unbelievable how they even exist.

Nigerian scammers are funny.

Some people are so stupid its unbelievable how they even exist.