Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default stellaromson001@yahoo.com

Did anyone else got an e-mail from that address? Please let me know. It started on siglesnet.com and spread to my e-mail address. Here's the e-mails (first one from singles net)

hi horny, . How are you doing? I hope all is well with you. Am messy romson, I will like to discuss about me with you and here is my adress,stellaromson001@yahoo.com and to see if you can be of help and if you can get me out of this. I am out of the States now and I will like to discuss what brought me here from the United States. After the death of my parents in the States. I worked with my dad, my dad worked as a metal architecturer and beautifier, so i worked with him as his personal accountant when he was alive. I am the only child of my parents. After the death of my parents, I meet an african guy on dating site (couple me) and he told me to come to Africa for new living. While I was coming here, the african guy told me to come with enough money for investment and i even go to the extent to sold my inheritted house just because I want to leave the States. I came in here with a total sum of $6,200,000.00 with all the money I've gotten from my Dad's business and contracts renumeration. Because the african guy told me of an idea to investment in africa here. When I got here, he made all possibles means to get the money from me and get away with my money. when I noticed this, I took the money and my travelling boxes and deposited it with a Security/Insurance Company here in Africa in order to safe myself and my assets. Thereafter I left the guy's apartment to an hotel where I am in now. Now, I'm in need of your help, have gotten the enuogh money to run myself when I get to States, i want to come over to your end and we can start a new life together, I don't want to live here anymore, you know I'm a foreigner here. I put this money in a box and got it locked up with a security code known to me only, and I deposited the box with some of my travelling luggages with a Security and Insurance Company who render private diplomatic delivery service and i told them that the two boxes are my travelling luggage, which I want to send forth to States because i'm returning home. So, I want you the boxes to be sent to you when the boxes get to you in States, you will send me some money for my flight and hotel bills, then I can come to States to meet you. I am counting on you with trust and I will appreciate your trust towards this and hoping to hear from you and to meet you inperson. Let me hear you as soon as possible, so that I can give you the deposit details and the contact of the security company, so you will write to the security company in email for the shipment and I will contact them as well. I have $6,200,000 in the boxes and some of my jwelries and clothes. So When I get there, we can arrange things together to start a new life and business together in the States. I will wait to hear from you as soon as possible and also chat with you soon am still be online. If you can help so that I can come to you. One Love messy,pls here is my adress,to show your interesting kindly reach me here stellaromson001@yahoo.com

The first reply I sent was about some information about me.

Her reply was:
    Hi honey, how are u doing babe , did u get my email? well i got all what you said babe , pls this is a long story , but i have to tell u this ok am not like that , u can trust me, do not think wethere u dont know me or not babe , just try to let me out of this problem i was first, u will know more about me ok.
    did u mail the company?

All you need to do, is to contact the Security Company where my boxes are been deposited, then you will instruct them to have your fiancee's deposited travelling luggage sent to you in the States.

While writing to them, do not tell them that the boxes contain money, just tell them my deposit details as below and give them delivery information, and inform them to have the boxes shipped to you with immediate effect this week. Here are my deposit details and the contact of the Security Company:

Deposit Details

Deposit Number: GSC-O576-PLG45
    Sort/Clearance Code: GSC/576-45/MP56 33
    Deposit Certificate #: MPL-GSC-405576
    Consignment Description: 2 Travelling Boxes
    Depositor: Miss messy romson

Contact of Security Company

Company: GUARANTY SECURITY/FREIGHT COMPANY
    Contact Person: Mr Daniel Wilfred (Custodian Manager)
    Contact Email: gscoy@europe.com

Contact Tel: +234-80-60197183,2348028468337
    Contact Fax: +2348028468337

While contacting them by email or phone, you will ask them what the shipment fee would be. You give them the delivery address, so that they would be able to tell us the estimated cost for the shipment.

I am counting on you and I hope you will be of help. I will wait to hear from you and I can't wait to meet you inperson.

Sincerely you messy

You know what I did, I e-mailed the company that she told me about and asked if they had her packages. I googled and search her e-mail address and it did not come up in the search.

Thank You,
    Mike

Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

just had one of these people try to scam me, im from Australia, anyone sugest who i can report this to over here or would i be best to contact the FBI in america. im new to this sort of thing and im so glad i checked the website of the supposed secutity company, the person suposivly named mary walter contacted me through RSVP, i dont no if thats a world wide singles site or not, just after some info on how to get this person busted, i cant beleve how stupid these people are, you would think that they would atleast sort of change there story, the only thing i can see in the storys that change is the name of the person that contacts you and there email address, i had the 2.7 million story told to me like what was posted by iiiman, i checked and even the numbers of the supposed deposit numbers and clearance codes have the same numbers, i think we need to somehow make it harder for these people to get on the dating sites, i'd appreciate any info anyone could give me, regards Phil

just had one of these people try to scam me, im from Australia, anyone sugest who i can report this to over here or would i be best to contact the FBI in america. im new to this sort of thing and im so glad i checked the website of the supposed secutity company, the person suposivly named mary walter contacted me through RSVP, i dont no if thats a world wide singles site or not, just after some info on how to get this person busted, i cant beleve how stupid these people are, you would think that they would atleast sort of change there story, the only thing i can see in the storys that change is the name of the person that contacts you and there email address, i had the 2.7 million story told to me like what was posted by iiiman, i checked and even the numbers of the supposed deposit numbers and clearance codes have the same numbers, i think we need to somehow make it harder for these people to get on the dating sites, i'd appreciate any info anyone could give me, regards Phil

quote:Originally posted by rotordude

file a complaint with the police in your country, then perhaps contact the INTERPOL. If you aren't US citizen and you have no proof the con scheme involves or targets US citizens or targets, what would the FBI do for you?

file a complaint with the police in your country, then perhaps contact the INTERPOL. If you aren't US citizen and you have no proof the con scheme involves or targets US citizens or targets, what would the FBI do for you?

i think we need to somehow make it harder for these people to get on the dating sites, i'd appreciate any info anyone could give me, regards Phil

HELLO!!!!!!

They are on the dating sites as there is little due diligence in the first place. Many so called agencies and dating sites are junk databases....fake profiles, profiles from those no longer looking or even people al;ready married. The owners of the sites wouldn't know so how would you??.

That lovely professional photoshoot model is just that......she ain't interested in some balding middle aged guy 10,000 kms away.

It's pretty obvious.

i think we need to somehow make it harder for these people to get on the dating sites, i'd appreciate any info anyone could give me, regards Phil

HELLO!!!!!!

They are on the dating sites as there is little due diligence in the first place. Many so called agencies and dating sites are junk databases....fake profiles, profiles from those no longer looking or even people al;ready married. The owners of the sites wouldn't know so how would you??.

That lovely professional photoshoot model is just that......she ain't interested in some balding middle aged guy 10,000 kms away.

It's pretty obvious.

Nigerian scammers are funny.

Some people are so stupid its unbelievable how they even exist.

Nigerian scammers are funny.

Some people are so stupid its unbelievable how they even exist.