Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default GOOGLING AN EMAIL ADDRESSES OF RUSSIAN WOMEN

When someone in here says they "Googled" someone's email address, what exactly does that mean? I put in my Russian sweetiepie's email address in a Google search and it came back to this anti scammers site and also gave other search results tying in to what are apparently wedding shops in Russia. Did my postinG her email address result in her email showing up on A Google search? It certainly appears that way. Nothing else came up though to indicate she is a scammer even though I think she is. I also think she is associated with one of these wedding sites as early on in our emails she mentioned something about showing wedding gowns to customers so I assume she works in that business. Any more info here?

quote:Originally posted by careerandjobcoach

When someone in here says they "Googled" someone's email address, what exactly does that mean? I put in my Russian sweetiepie's email address in a Google search and it came back to this anti scammers site and also gave other search results tying in to what are apparently wedding shops in Russia. Did my postinG her email address result in her email showing up on A Google search? It certainly appears that way. Nothing else came up though to indicate she is a scammer even though I think she is. I also think she is associated with one of these wedding sites as early on in our emails she mentioned something about showing wedding gowns to customers so I assume she works in that business. Any more info here?
    It probably came back here because Google is indexing this site, amongst others, and you wrote her name here in a post here which Google has indexed. ?
    I would think it looks up her name (If her name was in the email) and relates that to places where it knows her name can be found. ?
    The fact that it did not suggest any other sites is probably a pointer to her not being a scammer. ? Unless of course she uses another name ?

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue