Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GETTING SCAMMED

Default GETTING SCAMMED

HOW STUPID COULD I BE! AFTER 9 MONTHS OF COMMUNICATING WITH INNA YUSHKINA AND TWO TRIPS TO GOMEL,BELARUS AND AN ENGAGEMENT PARTY SHE DECIDED TO NOT COME TO AMERICA TO MARRY ME! I WAS BEGINNING TO WONDER AFTER SHE KEPT ON PUTTING OFF THE DOCUMENTS TO BE PROCESSED FOR HER
    K-1 VISA. I KEPT SENDING HER MONEY LIKE A FOOL AND ENDED UP GETTING BURNT FOR THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER! I GUESS LOVE IS BLIND! I MET HER ON RBRIDES.COM. SHE REALLY PLAYED ME ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK!
    MICK

I am sorry to hear that especially after you went over there too. Well, that is what these forums are all about and to try to prevent exactly that from happening. I am in the first couple of months communicating with a Russian sweetiepie who has all the classic earmarks of a scammer by all information I can so far develop.I have not found her info on any blacklists so far but once I confirm she really is a scammer I will post all her information and pictures for the world to see. I am giving her a break on the off chance she may be for real but I am not counting on that at all.

HOW DO I POST HER PICTURE ON STOPSCAMMERS?
    quote:Originally posted by MICK

HOW STUPID COULD I BE! AFTER 9 MONTHS OF COMMUNICATING WITH INNA YUSHKINA AND TWO TRIPS TO GOMEL,BELARUS AND AN ENGAGEMENT PARTY SHE DECIDED TO NOT COME TO AMERICA TO MARRY ME! I WAS BEGINNING TO WONDER AFTER SHE KEPT ON PUTTING OFF THE DOCUMENTS TO BE PROCESSED FOR HER
    K-1 VISA. I KEPT SENDING HER MONEY LIKE A FOOL AND ENDED UP GETTING BURNT FOR THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER! I GUESS LOVE IS BLIND! I MET HER ON RBRIDES.COM. SHE REALLY PLAYED ME ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK!
    MICK

Hi,

Sorry what happened to you, go to this link to make a report.

http://www.stop-scammers.com/place_report.asp

wow sorry dude.It was going to happen to me too until this site saved me and read the scam scenarioes.

MICK

Mick, sorry to disagree with you but you weren't scammed. It simply doesn't fit the profile of a scammer. First, a scammer rarely develops a relatioship with you over several visits. A scammer wants to get your money without ever having to meet you.

Second, given that you had an engagement party, I KNOW you weren't scammed. In her culture such an act would reflect badly on her local reputation, reflect negatively on her family, and mark her as a "soiled" or unclean woman.

My friend, what really happened was a break up. For whatever reason, and there could be many reasons, she decided not to marry you. That is her right, just as you also have the right to choose. It hurts of course and I'm sorry it happened to you.

She just wasn't a scammer.

MICK

Firstly, have the decency to turn your capslock off. Surely you can handle it.

You are perhaps prone to being impulsive or maybe just trolling. Either way there is little advice to give that isn't obvious to all.

First of all,this(as I found out later)was not the first time she had done this to someone!She had also done this to another man from another country! Her relatives that live here in the U.S. are also upset at her for the games that she has played on many other men!So for you to say that this is not a scammer,do you know what you are talking about!Second,I am not a controlling person!You are passing judgement with not all of the facts! Stick to what you know and not what you think you know!

quote:My friend, what really happened was a break up. For whatever reason, and there could be many reasons, she decided not to marry you.
    according to this definition, fraud as a crime shouldn't even exist...akin to conpeople who fool other people into paying for homes, which don't exist, these women fool men into paying for bridal or marriage expenses, but they have no intention to get married to start with.