Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default UALadys.Com (Ex Confidential Connections)

This new Topic has been started, where UALadys leads on from CC, to show that UALadys is now the new topic. ? This would also show up on Google etc, and therefore be seen by others. ?

New visitors please go to the topic "Scam or not", then review "Confidential Connections" which is now closed, then select "UALadys.com (Ex.Confidential Connections)".

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

Pulled the Google up on ualadys.com. Did get the Russian site mentioned. Did a Google translation of the Russian text and this is what came up:

I am looking for : one man; Girl
    between18 and 35

Relationship : Friendship and communication; Correspondence

The day : I, the "friends? (like late fall and late challenge)

Languages : Russian; English; Ukrainian

Housing conditions : Our apartment

Their goal : Success in career; Mental well-being; Creative implementation

The web site : http://love.nv-spravka.ru/page/ ualadys

quote:Originally posted by Prometheus

Pulled the Google up on ualadys.com. Did get the Russian site mentioned. Did a Google translation of the Russian text and this is what came up:

I am looking for : one man; Girl
    between18 and 35

Relationship : Friendship and communication; Correspondence

The day : I, the "friends? (like late fall and late challenge)

Languages : Russian; English; Ukrainian

Housing conditions : Our apartment

Their goal : Success in career; Mental well-being; Creative implementation

The web site : http://love.nv-spravka.ru/page/ ualadys
    I tried it but my browser cant find it or log on to it ?
    I see there is a gap before ualadys so I removed the gap but it still cant find it. ? Maybe your browser is better than mine.

Here's the page that was cached by Google:

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache...s&ct=clnk&cd=3

This is good that you have made another topic but with ualadys with it so everyone can see what is going. Just before the CC site went under I sent Elena a gift (I believe they were flowers, will check) so lets see if she has thanked me for them in her loving letter to me. Look I have received another letter from Elena G. #1587 today so I will post it here.

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR ELENA

Hello my dear _______!

Thank you so much for your wonderful letter.

I missed you so much within the several days while the Agency was closed. As I understood, the Agency had some technical troubles and now it even has some other name. You imagine, I came up to the Agency and the office was closed and I can?t catch them on the phone. And I can?t express my gladness when they called me in the morning today and told that everything is all right and I can come to the office to get your letter.

You know, within these days I worried so much, I was frightened with a thought that I can loose you. We correspond via the Agency and we have no other way of communication, but they told me to day not to worry, everything will be all right, they just had some temporary problems.

_______, dear, I have not much time today as I have come to the Agency during my lunch break. But I want you to get my letter as soon as possible.

How are you doing, my dear? How is your mood? I hope your mood is still a holiday one!

Concerning myself, for some reasons I think that the holidays were such a long time ago? I celebrated New Year at home with my parents. My brother and his girlfriend came to visit us and we had a family celebration and met the New Year. By the way, so you know that according to the Chinese calendar this is a year of Fire Pig and it is very favorable in all senses, so I wish all your dreams and beginnings come true and everything you?ve decided may happen too!

Concerning Christmas, I have also spent that holiday in a family circle. Right on Christmas it was the official acquaintance of my brother girlfriend?s parents and the parents of mine. They invited our family to their place for Christmas and we celebrated together.

My dear _______, you know, I have picked a magic wish while the clock was counting minutes till the New Year. Of course I can?t tell you what wish it was as it won?t happen in that case, but that wish is about you and me.

_______, my dear, I wish you a wonderful day and I am waiting for your letters?

I have to go to work now.

Sending you my kiss.

Lena

Well as you can see she has completely forgetten about the wonderful gift I sent her for her countries Christmas (Jan. 7) and this does not surprise me now but it is to late. Remember I did all this prior to finding this forum about CC which is now ualadys.

Dublin I have all the receipts from all the gifts I have sent will they be any use in the future? What about this guy who's cousin is an International Lawyer, does he seem legit to talk to?

Thanks, Siberian

Hey Prometheus

http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl.../page/ualadys/

I have tried to get into this link but it is a dead for me. Any ways it is a strange little site. I've tried hitting the top 100 but it is an error messege so if you have any luck in finding more about this it would be great and it adds to our evidence in the future.

Siberian

Translation of cached page:

http://translate.google.com/translat...dclnk%26cd%3d3

Siberianhusky

I have sent flowers to my girl before and know that it can take a day or two before she might get them. With everything going on with CC, it may take another day. I'm not saying she did, I'm just saying that she could have not gotten the gift yet. Also you should get an email stating that she recieved your gift. Did you get an email from CC/UALADYS saying she recieved the gift?

Translation of cached page:

http://translate.google.com/translat...dclnk%26cd%3d3
    Got it thanks. ! VERY interesting. So google translated the whole site. ! Seems like CC had a Ukraine site of UALadys and used that name to replace CC.. ?

I have a T1 connection and it takes about 12 to 15 seconds to come up. So it could be a long wait depending on your connection speed. There's really not much to see since all the graphics are disabled by primary site being down.

We were discussing bad busienss practices, like taking the site down without warning customers, choosing a web name that is confusingly similar to a competitors (ualadys.com vs. ualady.com). Add sheer stupidity...

For example, the letter someone posted by a translator that "I came to get your letter, but the agency's doors were locked and the lights off..." Since when does someone lock the doors and turn off the lights because the server is being transferred??? Sheesh.