Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

And another thing:

When I began communications with this girl she was not in the top 100…. Well she is now!

But even more disturbing…. There is a girl I met while I was over there; she is ENGAGED TO HER LONG TERM Ukrainian boyfriend! And she is in the TOP 100 too! (I was invited to her wedding!)

I mean what is going on here!

I’m in two mind I want to post the detail. but I also don’t want them to catch on.

Because ever since Dublin bought Ualadys.net they have been buying the rest of the domain names.

They’re watching us!!!
    [/quote]
    WOW. What a story.. Brilliant. !! IF anyone ever had any doubts about CC legitimacy, now they are assured surely. !
    One thing, how do you know they buying up the remaining names. ?
    I checked the Whois tonight and saw that most were still available. ?

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

quote:Originally posted by admin

It's funny. We at Stop-Scammers.com just have recieved their newsletter (never subscribed)
    A good idea to start a new site - STOP-DATING-SPAMMERS!!!

Dear admin! Old New Year in Ukraine !!
    Have you ever heard about such a holiday?

On the night of the 13th-14th of January we are having a special holiday, which exists only in the countries of the former USSR. It??s Old New Year ) a funny name??

It??s New Year by the old calendar, which was in use before 1917.

Our people decided that it??s better not to waste another wonderful chance to have a feast and decided to leave this holiday in our lives. It will be another bright day in life of your lady, full of joy and smiles!

All the presents have been shared on the 1st and if you send something to your lovely lady, it will be a wonderful surprise!

If you wish to use this chance on this special holiday, please see our offer here:

---------------------------------------------------------

New management company
    First of all we congratulate you with a Happy New Year and a Merry Christmas!

On this wonderful holiday, we are happy to inform you, that as of December 31,2006 Confidential Connections (and all its branches) have passed to a new management company IISPP INC and a new owner, IISPP INC

We have worked hard for 24 hours a day to make all the necessary changes to the sites and all the systems and we are glad to announce to you that the new sites ARE RUNNING ALREADY and you can freely use all our services now! New re-branding name of the site is UAladys.com

We at IISPP INC being a team of professionals, having a great experience, set a mission to raise quality of our customer's service.

We bring our deepest apologies for the temporal break in the former site's operation. Working day and night, our team has transferred all the old owner's databases to our new servers. It will substantively raise the quality and speed of the site!

We guarantee that all payments are restored in the full value that you paid. The whole correspondence, photo and video materials, and also condition of your private accounts on the site are remaining intact and you are able to continue communication with the ladies when you wish!

We have notified all ladies in advance about temporal break of correspondence. Please don't worry, ladies know about the reason of letters delay and are waiting for your return!

We ask you to accept 1 photo and 1 video credit to your profile as a gift from the new management company when you log in.

If you were unable to send a Christmas gift to your lady due to the site not working, you can still send a gift to her.

Below is Christmas specials that will be in effect until this Saturday.

admin, if you have personal propositions, remarks or suggestions regarding making our work better and more qualitative we will accept your opinion with the high attention and respect and will certainly take it into account while planning the new work strategy. You can pass a remark on our site in Support section.

We hope for the successful collaboration with you in the future. We will do everything possible to help you in finding your soul mate.

Sincerely and wish best wishes,

THOMAS MCKEVENY , GENERAL MANAGER IISPP INC
    IISPP INC. 153 LAFAYETTE STREET FIFTH FLOOR
    NEW YORK CITY, NY 10013
    212 614 0100

If you wish to be removed from this mailing, please send an e-mail with your member # and Email address
    to stopit@ualadys.com, you will be removed from our mailing list or click here.
    Where did they get the word 'Admin' from. ? More importantly where did they get your email address. ? I have been trying to contact you but am not succeeding very well. Seems like ualady are succeeding better than me ?

Can you send me the names of those girls? you can send the names to tot446@ofir.dk

Thomas

The agency does not normally give out any personal information about the clients, including their personal email address. And if you try to put personal info in a letter, they will block it out.

It seems now that Valentina has asked to be removed from the site completely. In her last letter to me, she expressed dismay that people here were "talking about her behind her back."

So she may have asked for my personal email address because she knew she was leaving the agency. I just emailed support to make damn sure that my letter was delivered and my email address was in fact given to Valentina, and I asked if they could give me hers.

Sounds optomistic, I know, but now I have no reason to spend any more money on CC. If she emails me then she is real and her interest is real. If not then, at least I know for sure!

Dave

quote:Originally posted by dublindevil

Actually, I finally got another letter from Valentina, and she asked me for my personal email. She said that she was "allowed" because of her situation - she is in Moscow at work, and has to call the agency at home to have her letters read to her. It will be interestig to see if CC lets it through.

I have not gotton a personal email from her yet though.

Dave
    (quote)

Why would she ask 'you' for your email address. ? UAL have your email address so they would give it to her, surely. ? If you get an email from her at your own address I will eat my stinking hat. again.
    Anyway, UAL would not allow it. I was away in hospital for a month, but they refused the girls my email address. !!

David A Desautel

quote:Originally posted by Glimmertwin34

HIYA Everyone!

Thanks Dublin Devil for starting this new site. Hopefully it will do some good and stop someone from getting scammed!

It appears to me that a lot of guys on this site are still living on their dream and still have doubt about CC or UA or what ever the flavor of the day is for these scam artists.

I just spent an hour reading all the posts that showed up while I was out of the USA. Yes, I went on vacation...to Cozumel...very nice and I certainly was not getting scammed there!

I know many people feel hurt and probably kind of foolish for wasting your time and money. I see that many do not want to expose the woman you are writing too. It is like you are still trying to protect her and still hoping that she is "real." I am sure she is, but not like what you think she is.

I was communicating with a girl that I met through a regular...cost free...website. This woman is from Muldova..next to the Ukraine. She writes me all the time, but they are short and to the point letters with fairly good english. I asked her for her mailing address and she gladly sent it along with her cell phone number. She also uses Yahoo and I see her on yahoo through her webcam. Why am I telling you this? I am telling you this because just about every woman below the mid-30's knows some English. I have been to Bulgaria, Romania and Russia and they all knew enough English to communicate. They learn it in school. It may be a little rough, but it is known.

We are all here to help each other out and the only way you can do that is to post who you were talking with and some of their letters. I have seen the squirrel story, the fishing story and the lady asking for coins story. I have also had stories about a hurrendous bus ride and many, many more.

If anyone wants pictures of the Elena G vacation, the Daria P beach trip, the Elena R I made these for you, the Alyonka you are my future....feel free to email me and I will send them to you. I do not remember who had the pictures of Miss 4001, but I would like to see those.

The bottom line is that these women do exist, they just do not exist in the way that they have made you feel. Go to the Ukraine during the summer...and go to the beach...there you will find plenty of women that you can enjoy and maybe find the right one.

Jim
    Hello Jim

I would like to see the pictures of Elena R and Daria P. You can send them to tot446@ofir.dk

quote:Originally posted by dadepfan

The agency does not normally give out any personal information about the clients, including their personal email address. And if you try to put personal info in a letter, they will block it out.

It seems now that Valentina has asked to be removed from the site completely. In her last letter to me, she expressed dismay that people here were "talking about her behind her back."

So she may have asked for my personal email address because she knew she was leaving the agency. I just emailed support to make damn sure that my letter was delivered and my email address was in fact given to Valentina, and I asked if they could give me hers.

Sounds optomistic, I know, but now I have no reason to spend any more money on CC. If she emails me then she is real and her interest is real. If not then, at least I know for sure!

Dave

quote:Originally posted by dublindevil

Actually, I finally got another letter from Valentina, and she asked me for my personal email. She said that she was "allowed" because of her situation - she is in Moscow at work, and has to call the agency at home to have her letters read to her. It will be interestig to see if CC lets it through.

I have not gotton a personal email from her yet though.

Dave
    (quote)

Why would she ask 'you' for your email address. ? UAL have your email address so they would give it to her, surely. ? If you get an email from her at your own address I will eat my stinking hat. again.
    Anyway, UAL would not allow it. I was away in hospital for a month, but they refused the girls my email address. !!

David A Desautel
    Hey David, I got a two letters back to back from Valentina1/11/07 saying the same thing. Said she was asking for my email and leavng the agency. I am thinking just because some of these girls may not use the agency for letters anymore there are so many more ways to continue the cash cow. If you like email me and I will send a copy of the letters she wrote.
    Michae Hile

Dave,
    Here are the two letters from Valentina, note the time.

To:
    Date:

Subject: Valentina B. #7548
    Michael H. #306714
    11 January 2007 11:58:30

Re: !!!!!

To:
    Date:

Michael H. #306714
    11 January 2007 11:57:49

YOU AND ME?
    My darling maybe it can be silly now to express everything that i really wanted to say but just now I am at loss!
    I had you like a light of my life!! But I have to confess that it was always very difficult to read all your letters and to respond you in a decent way!! So it is really true that I made a copy just to keep you interested that is why I beg you to appologize me!
    I have no other explanation!! Anyway I really appreciate having you in my life!!Please do not judge me, now I am really serious and sincere with you!
    Well I tried to rule everything under the control and be with you and meet you!! but just yesterday I had a very serious conference and I was offered to stay and create much better business here
    So iif you do not mind I contacted with this agency and they made me a permission you to give me your personal email and after I get it I will leave this siter because it is too difficult for me
    What do you think? casn you give us a chance?

I thought I should post these for the benefit of everyone. I have looked at the forum all week, but when I came back, what I have read has blown me away.
    I guess it will take losing all your money, sacrifice your integrity and pride, before some of you get the final picture.
    I have been clean and sober for almost 20 years. There is a phrase we use for the newbie who just can not seem to get it.
    "DOING THE SAME THING, OVER AND OVER AND OVER, and still expecting different reslults"
    I have seen men and women both lose everything and for some even their lives before they finally get it. Sadly for some by then it is too late!!
    I am starting to see a lot of that here.
    Michaelhile

Hi all, new to the forum so forgive any errors.

hairbag30, I have also been exchanging mail with Anna T #7586. We've been in contact since sometime in August 2006. I've also been talking with Nadezhda A #1875 (Kharkov), who recently told me that I am the only one she is writing too, but yet she remains at the top of the top 100. Looks like I'm unlucky twice.

s-

Hey Michael

Very similar words in the last letter I got, except that she did not actually say that she was leaving the agency. Let me know if she actually writes you.

How do you think she plans to continue to get money out of us? It will be interesting to see what she does! At best, she is still keeping her options open, and at worst she is still trying to scam you and I and who knows how many more!

I asked UAL to send me her personal email adress, and refund the money I paid for future emails to her. LOL! Let's see what they do!

Dave

quote:Originally posted by michaelhile

Dave,
    Here are the two letters from Valentina, note the time.

To:
    Date:

Michael H. #306714
    11 January 2007 11:58:30

Re: !!!!!

To:
    Date:

Michael H. #306714
    11 January 2007 11:57:49

YOU AND ME?
    My darling maybe it can be silly now to express everything that i really wanted to say but just now I am at loss!
    I had you like a light of my life!! But I have to confess that it was always very difficult to read all your letters and to respond you in a decent way!! So it is really true that I made a copy just to keep you interested that is why I beg you to appologize me!
    I have no other explanation!! Anyway I really appreciate having you in my life!!Please do not judge me, now I am really serious and sincere with you!
    Well I tried to rule everything under the control and be with you and meet you!! but just yesterday I had a very serious conference and I was offered to stay and create much better business here
    So iif you do not mind I contacted with this agency and they made me a permission you to give me your personal email and after I get it I will leave this siter because it is too difficult for me
    What do you think? casn you give us a chance?

I thought I should post these for the benefit of everyone. I have looked at the forum all week, but when I came back, what I have read has blown me away.
    I guess it will take losing all your money, sacrifice your integrity and pride, before some of you get the final picture.
    I have been clean and sober for almost 20 years. There is a phrase we use for the newbie who just can not seem to get it.
    "DOING THE SAME THING, OVER AND OVER AND OVER, and still expecting different reslults"
    I have seen men and women both lose everything and for some even their lives before they finally get it. Sadly for some by then it is too late!!
    I am starting to see a lot of that here.
    Michaelhile
    David A Desautel

NEOFLIGHT, could you send be the number of the two women you wrote about? (torbjorn777@ hotmail.com)
    If anyone wants to have english translated into russian and vice versa, this is a very good site: online-translator.com