Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

quote:wow, trashing the state I live in. First I find my true love Vika is sending emails to other guys and now this......
    Sorry dude. I just get a bit rammy when states decide to teach classes in Spanish or ebonics because they gave up on education.

But the point is, where does this b!tch plan to live with this guy, if she doesn't plan to learn his country's language?
    quote:Sadly I'm not one of those guys, who will "see the light" about a women, even if I know, she has an abominable character. I have problems falling OUT of love.
    Aaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Been there, done that!!! For more information about "been there, done that", please refer to multiple posting in which I spin off into a twisted and sometimes most uncontrolled rant about my ex-girlfriend of seven plus years who was no more than a heroin junkie WH@RE!!![B)]

Train returns

Hi again PeopleS,

I have read some of the older posts, and everything everyone has written, since I rejoined this forum. I certainly didn't forget about your ex ###&%etc.

Also had my share of junkies, alcoholics, suicidals and just crazy women , so I can sympathize deeply with you. Don't think I could've taken seven years with a heroinist.

Yeah, like I said before in another forum, some people are so good at lying. I'm not really sure when she started the heroin thing. It was simply the one that took hold of her and I couldn't break it, or maybe I had simply run out of gas for trying? As a retired member of a motorcycle enthusiasts club, I still have some pull with my old buds. Yeah, it may sound messed up, but when I found out about her problem with oxycodone, I informed her that I was having somone watch the apartment and if I found out who was selling her the drugs, he would find himself explaining it to me and several large gentlemen out in the middle of the woods, and that he wouldn't be leaving those woods. She stopped that stuff, but she kept finding something new until I just couldn't deal with it anymore.

Oh well, she's got a new sucker to mooch off of! Poor bastard!!!

But hey, if the girl I'm going to see in March turns out to be "the one", I look at life as a path with many twists and turns and forks in the road. If I was meant to go through that b!tch to eventually find my future happiness, I guess it was worth it?

Train returns

I'm familiar with your gentlemen buddies. The police here, concentrating on tax-evaders and other really heavy criminals, and leaving rapers, muggers and other small fish alone, has left a vacum behind them. Your friends are now quite popular here, filling out this vacum as a militant version of your "friendly neighbourhood watch".

Being owner of a Goldwing, I'm considered almost half human, so I probably could expect help, if I needed it.

But junkies and alcoholics are outside the scope of people. Usually it needs divine intervention to stop them.

swede, one of the reasons I retired was because of certain "business" practices of the club. But as for comradery, you can't beat it. Most of the time the "live and let live" sentiment prevails, but if a person crosses the line with one, he's crossed that line with several thousand since my old club is international. (Mostly in name only)

A couple of decades ago, a Goldwinger would be looked down on, but now-a-days, except for a few old hardliners, the consensus is, if you ride on two wheels, you're okay with us. Although the crotch rocket boys are still usually shunned.

Yeah, bikers have wives and kids and don't want crap happening around our own neighborhoods just like everyone else, and do something about it if something does happen.

I've discussed this with my Ukrainian dove, but I still wonder what she'll do the first time some guy named Trashcan, Fat Jack or Psycho knocks on the door!!!!

Train returns

No need to comment the first part of your post. We agree.

But:

"I've discussed this with my Ukrainian dove, but I still wonder what she'll do the first time some guy named Trashcan, Fat Jack or Psycho knocks on the door!!!!"

I've VERY seldom seen anything looking like the biker-subculture there, and when you see such types there's a definite humouristic aspect about it. Like easy rider's gone bananas.

Anything bigger than 50 cc and no matter what type, is presumably a Harley.

I suggest, you wait introducing your friends with the poetic names until your relationship is safely established. FSUW put an ENORMOUS
    significance on outer appearance.

Many of the posts talk about these gals being scammers, or not even for real. But I've read alot of different info here and other sites and actually been writing a few of them for quite awhile. Long enough that I've came up with some conclusions about how they respond. I believe that most of the gals originally write their own letters, however they are doctored up a bit by the interpreters. But a few of the gals (who have been on the site a long time, usually you can tell by how many pictures they have posted) receive so many letters that they cannot possibly respond to all. So they make one generic daily letter and hand it in at the agency. This letter usually does not respond to any personal questions that you asked and could be presented to a hundred guys (and probably is). Lots of times it will ask you questions instead.
    Something else I would like to add is when I first started writing to a FSU gal via formerly CC I was very interested in her and she actually wrote me back (after about 3 months of writing) and let me know that another gentleman that was writing had came to visit and ask her to marry him. She said she accepted and that I should have visited her sooner! So I lost out on that one because I was trying to figure out if I was being scammed or not. Should of went and visited. At least I would have known, heck, maybe I would of been the lucky guy.

Honestly skipped, if a girl (especially a smokin' hottie) is on one of these sites for let's say a year, and hasn't found someone, there's more going on than her trying to find a suitible mate. Whether it's her, or the site, something is up.

Train returns

You're right, skipped, there's alot of opinions, observations or conclusions hanging around. But after a while you will be able to form a kind of statistically average, allowing for maybe some straight girls, but definitely seeing also, that there's something rotten in the state of Denmark generally.

Sure, some of the girls recieve a lot of letters, but considering, that you after all would want to COMMUNICATE with a potential lifepartner, the method you suggested reminds more of an assembly line one-way communication. On what criterias will the girls choose compatible partners?
    Your persistence, possibly your bank-account? First-to-mill.....?

As PeopleS once adviced a contributer here: "Focus". Don't get supply-panic, if this girl could marry the first at-scene guy so spontaneously, she'll probably divorce with the same speed. You haven't lost anything.

True you don't want some girl who "falls in love" with you after four letters, or a girl who makes rash decisions at all since that will most likely lead to later disaster, but you also don't want a girl who can't make up her own mind. Eventually, there needs to come a time when she stops looking at other guys just as you need to stop looking at other girls.

How long you think is appropriate is up to you and the girl, but if a serious relationship is what you both are looking for, it has to become one to one and exclusive sooner or later, even during the correspondence phase of relations. If she can't be faithful to you now, can you expect her to suddenly change because maybe you marry her? None of this she's still writing to 20 other guys stuff quite cuts it after a while.

Until I meet her in March, there's still a chance the girl I've been writing to has alterior motives, or may end up a no show, but as far as I know, we are exclusive to each other and have been for several months. Yeah, I still have profiles on several sites and browes several others from time to time, but for the purpose of looking for her, and I haven't found her anywhere since we started writing in a more serious tone.

Don't make excuses for her. If she's serious about you, there comes a time when she needs to make the choice to show it.

Train returns