Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

quote:I don't think she has MANY men who have unlimited mails to her
    Why not? Again I'll refer to this thread that I stumbled across and suggest you read the post.
    http://stop-scammers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=919 Even if she was a real girl, who's to say what the translator was doing. Heck, Nadia may have completely blown you off a month ago, but the UA translator kept writing to you because it's his/her job.

Let's do some hypothetical math. Let's say a translator can read and write 10 to 20 "personal" letters a day. Keep in mind the Ukraine work day is 8 to 10 hours. Letters are received on one day, and the reply is sent out the next, so the translator is really only writing to you every other day, along with X number of other every other day letters. This means he/she may have between 20 and 40 victims to keep up with at $75 a pop, we're talking $1500 to $3000 per month going to UA, times however many translators? Let's say 10? $15,000 to $30,000 each and every month!!!!! With wages being what they are in Ukraine, I think this would support a good sized workforce.

Heck, after this, I think I may just stay in Ukraine when I take my trip and set up my own little scam operation!!![)]

As for the cat... well??????????????????????????

Train returns

Smoks, I could easilly figure if it wasn't her anymore no?
    Unless it was always the translator talking in every letter, you can see if the person who you are talking with is the same or someone else. This was her, it matches her personality.

I just think the letters were largely improved by the translators to seem the lady is really very interested and then that doesn't match her real intentions so we have the feeling something is wrong as the supposed feelings don't match the actions.

Anyway I wont be using any more online dating things, will give it a shot at real life instead...

this is the first time ever I have posted anything on any forum site. I got another notice letter from a lovely lady from UA ladies, (I have not used that site for over a year) but,I did a little google search, saw this forum, and wanted to reply.
    I went to Lugansk 2 years ago to meet a lady, she was real and she was nice, but a little too young I thought after I met her, but we did have a good time. But, while in their office (CC then, UA now) I watched a man, out of the corner of my eye, writing reply letters to men for the ladies!! I saw him respond to maybe 5 different guys who thought, I am sure, it was their 'girl friend' writing!! They are scammers and many, many ladies and web sites are, so be very careful!! That is not why I took the time to write today.

I have been to Ukraine 3 times and Romania 4 times, I wasted a lot of time and effort over the past 2.5 years but I was determined.

Last week I got my K-1 visa approval for my beautiful fiancee from Romania! If you are determined, and a little lucky, you will find who you are looking for. Don't give up, but be cautious! Plus, I did the application myself, no lawyer, I got approved in less that 4 months. We almost never wrote, she could not afford the cafe, and she would not take money from me. We talked on the phone almost every day. This is a much better way to get to know someone. We have traveled all through Romania, I drove and that was insane!, but we survived! Anyway, I just wanted to tell everyone out there to keep trying, I had writen 1000's of letters, most of them to probably scammers, but I finally found my princess, nothing else matters! And for those who wonder, I am a very young 57, she is a very mature 26, speaks perfect English, and was getting her masters in child psychology, a very sweet lady... but with a little 'Italian' blood!
    Good luck to all out there!!

I am sure that I can thank you from everyone on this forum Bill4u. Your attention to these details are exactly what we ALL need to hear, especially those guys that are blind because they cannot get their mind around the fact that these professional letter writers are doing these letters. In this case you saw it with your own eyes (Boris writing a Natasha letter). So for those of us that are too blind to see that this is happening; WAKE UP!!!!!!! DID YOU HEAR ME?? WAKE UP and smell the coffee. Also thank you for letting us all know about your success in Romania; Congratulations on your happiness; You deserve it. This should be ALL that we need to hear to make it final about CC/ualadys and their massive scam using some of the best looking cash cows to suck in the suckers $$$$. A BIG thumbs up to Bill4u. Thanks again Bill.

quoteBoris writing a Natasha letter)
    Or maybe it was a Nadia letter???????????

Good luck Bill4u!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train returns

You are welcome!! I do have 15 letter credits on UA, they have been there for over a year, anyone out there want them?? They are going cheap!! :-))) Maybe I will put them on ebay! :-))) that's a joke!

But, I do understand the emotions, you just want to believe so much this person is sincere. My 'hind-sight' is not 20/20, I was scammed many times. I developed my own method of correspondence that helped 'weed-out' the scammers. I also developed a way to get even just a bit! I sent a lady to Western Union 4 times "I am so sorry my darling, I do not know what happened, here is the number, I will send again" I wrote :-) Actually, my correspondence with scammers became a sick form or entertainment for me, they were convinced I 'loved' them and that I was a complete fool :-) I was a little upset then because I discovered that the lady I had met a few months past in Lugansk (not from UA, another web site) and met her family, and talked about marriage, and we were going to meet for 2 weeks in Kiev, and because we had met and planned, I then sent her money for her plane fare to Kiev (I already had my awesome apartment rented, and my plane ticket) ...that was the last time I heard from her. So again I say, be careful!!! Please know that ALL web sites have some scammers.

Remember, this process is not easy, try hard to trust your instincts, talking on the phone is very helpful for you both, IM-ing is a great way to communicate, but not as good as the phone, letter writing, at least for me, is a wonderful and creative form of communication, but not the most revealing. Honest communication and a shared philosophy on life is critical for any happy relationship, so for me, speaking English became a top priority.

I could write a book about this process, maybe I will once we are married... she is awesome guys, the woman I have spent my entire life looking for.

I need to get back to work, Good luck to all, Bill

HI THERE FROM ENGLAND HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ALL OKAY. I CAME ACROSS THIS SITE THE OTHER DAY AND BEEN LOOKING AT WHAT HAS BEEN WROTE, VERY HELPFUL AND INTERSTING I MUST ADMIT I WAS VERY UPSET AT FIRST BECAUSE I COULDNT BELIEVE HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH PLAYING WITH PEOPEL FEELINGS AND HEARTS JUST FOR A MONEY I THINK ITS DISGUSTING. I HAD THE FIRST THOUGH THAT COULD BE TRANSALOTORS OR PEOPLE BEING PAID TO WRITE THE LETTERS BT I WAS RESSURED BY THERE CONTACT SUPPORT TEAM AND THEY ANWSERED MY QUESTIONS. BUT I DO BELIEVE MOST OF IT IS A CON DOES ANYONE THINK THAT ANY OF THE GIRLS ARE REAL? AND GENUINE LOOKING FOR LOVE? I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO UKRIANE AND WAS GOING TO SAVE UP TO GO IN MARCH HAS ANYONE LOOKED AT JIMS WEBSITE WHO BLACKLISTED UALADYS AND RECONMENDS OTHERS! SO SOME OF YOU GOING UKRAINE SOON HAVE YOU BOOKED WITH UALADYS OR GOING OF OWN ACCORD. OH I HAVE SEEN 2 GIRLS ON HERE MENTIONED ALRADY WHO WROTE TO ME THAT NADJA SHE WROTE TO ME THE OTHER DAY THE ONE WHO WAS TALKING TO YOU BRUNO AND SOME OTHER GIRL WHO WAS MENTIONED ON HERE FROM THERE OLGA. I DIDNT WRITE BACK TO THEM AND IM GLAD I AM CORRESSPONDING WITH ONE GIRL I REALLY LIKED AND AFTER READING THIS ON HERE I WROTE TO HER SAYING I WAS A BIT UNHAPPY AND NEEDED SOME PROOF SHE WAS REAL AND SHE REALLY WANTED TO MEET I HAVENT HAD A REPLY YET I SHALL TELL YOU WANT HAPPENS. I DONT KNOW HERE LETTERS WERE NOT RANDOM AND SHE DID ANSWER MY QUESTIONS SO I SHALL SEE MAYBE WISHFUL THINKING BUT THEY RUIN YOUR TRUST AS ANYONE BEEN TO POLTAVA? ANYWAY NICE TO SEE SOMEONE HAVE SOME LUCK WITH LOVE WELL DONE BILL 4 U TAKE CARE LADS WELCOME REPLIES AND ANY EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE WITH THIS!

quoteOES ANYONE THINK THAT ANY OF THE GIRLS ARE REAL? AND GENUINE LOOKING FOR LOVE? I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO UKRIANE AND WAS GOING TO SAVE UP TO GO IN MARCH HAS ANYONE LOOKED AT JIMS WEBSITE WHO BLACKLISTED UALADYS AND RECONMENDS OTHERS!
    1 beware of sites running black AND gold lists at the same time. True, they say agencies on the "black" list are there because they are bad, and that agencies on "gold" lists are there just because they are good.
    The site you mention oftentimes posts information about third parties, then amends, retracts or even deletes such information according to back stage dealing, blackmail and other fine business tactics. I ask: if they are only brave crusaders spreading truth to the benefit of the public, why do they often amend or take back their statements? There is money in the MOB business, and someone is making it right now. Fine if you pay for a service; a fraud if you are their sock puppet.

2 Some women are legitimate, but most are novelty seekers, perpetually undecided or scammers (whether in person or by proxy ). Many scammers are men or translators pulling the strings of fake or left over profiles. However, this is common to the WWW/LD dating scene IN GENERAL.

It's like gambling. In an honest game you have a certain statistical chance of winning. If loaded dice is part of the arrangement, your chances are considerably smaller, even non-existent.

And as Ham often has pointed out, there's a lot of possibilities for conning in cyber-dating.

IF you are able to look through the general disinformation put out by the dating-industry, IF you have passed the obstacle of individual scam-agencies, IF you get contact with an existing woman, IF she doesn't scam you on a personal freelance basis (visa/ill grandmother), IF she makes and keep an exclusive agreement, IF she turns up for a meeting at her own locality, IF she's not a pro(professional)-dater, IF she doesn't leave you, the day her green card is a fact....... Well then, congratulations. You're one of the lucky guys.

For newcomers to the wonderful world of cyberdating. All the above examples are quite welldocumented. It's not manifestations of grumpiness, paranoia or rejected lovers.

quote:Originally posted by PeopleSmoks

Just a few hours after telling her it would not be good for her to come here first, I receive a letter from "Olga #1" followe by a letter from "a travel agency" with all the prices and the person to send my WU payment to.....

Dear Sir Bob.

You are disturbed by the manager of travel agency Natalia Adushkina.

Due to the request of Ms.Olga Vedernikova we send you the information about
    the tour from Russia to USA.

The full package of documents will be made out 12-14 days.

Foreign passport - 97 Euros
    Tourist visa for a month, one entry - 141 Euros
    Medical card - 40 Euros
    Turn tickets - 603 Euros

TOTAL: 881 Euros

PAYMENT INFO:

You can make payment through fast and safe system
    of remittances " Western Union " or " Money Gram " and here my full data
    for payment of documents:

NAME: NATALIA
    SURNAME: ADUSHKINA
    CITY: SERNUR
    ADDRESS: PETROVA STREET, 36

For reception of payment your full name and a surname and also your
    full home address is required
    to me and also after transfer of money in bank to you will inform
    confidential number MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) and it also
    is required to me for reception of money.

I shall wait from you payment up to November, 1 (Thursday) 2007.

I can offer for Ms. Olga Vedernikova the best
    air flight for November, 12, 2007.

With best regards.

Travel Agency " T R A V E L M A S T E R "

Russia, Sernur, Petrova street, 36

Official site: www.travel-master.narod.ru

E-mail: travel-master@mail.ru

Believe it or not, the website actually exists and the e-mail address is the one posted on the site. The site is in Russian of course!!![8]

I think I'l send that 803 euros pronto!!!!![)]

Train returns