Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

quote:Originally posted by ham

quoteOES ANYONE THINK THAT ANY OF THE GIRLS ARE REAL? AND GENUINE LOOKING FOR LOVE? I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO UKRIANE AND WAS GOING TO SAVE UP TO GO IN MARCH HAS ANYONE LOOKED AT JIMS WEBSITE WHO BLACKLISTED UALADYS AND RECONMENDS OTHERS!
    1 beware of sites running black AND gold lists at the same time. True, they say agencies on the "black" list are there because they are bad, and that agencies on "gold" lists are there just because they are good.
    The site you mention oftentimes posts information about third parties, then amends, retracts or even deletes such information according to back stage dealing, blackmail and other fine business tactics. I ask: if they are only brave crusaders spreading truth to the benefit of the public, why do they often amend or take back their statements? There is money in the MOB business, and someone is making it right now. Fine if you pay for a service; a fraud if you are their sock puppet.

2 Some women are legitimate, but most are novelty seekers, perpetually undecided or scammers (whether in person or by proxy ). Many scammers are men or translators pulling the strings of fake or left over profiles. However, this is common to the WWW/LD dating scene IN GENERAL.

[quote]quote:Originally posted by ham

DOES ANYONE THINK THAT ANY OF THE GIRLS ARE REAL? AND GENUINE LOOKING FOR LOVE? I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO UKRIANE AND WAS GOING TO SAVE UP TO GO IN MARCH HAS ANYONE LOOKED AT JIMS WEBSITE WHO BLACKLISTED UALADYS AND RECONMENDS OTHERS!
    HI THERE JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I GOT A REPLY TO MY LETTER TO THE GIRL BEEN WRITNG TO I ASKED FOR PROOF SHE WAS REAL SHE SAID SHE WAS OFFENDED BY ME ASKING BUT SAYS SHE SENT SOME BABY PHOTOS BUT I HAVENT RECEIVED THEM YET. MY GUT SAYS ITS ALL A CON? DOES ANYONE RECONMEND AN AGENCY AT LEAST WHERE YOU CAN SWOP ADDRESS DETAILS WHAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO IN UALADYS AND I WORTE A LETTER TO THERE COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENT SAYING THEY ARE RUNNING A SCAM AND WANT MY MONEY BACK I CAN DREAM!

Babyphotos aren't evidence of anything at all, except that some people once were babies.

quote:Originally posted by swede

Babyphotos aren't evidence of anything at all, except that some people once were babies.
    and who's telling anyone the baby in the picture is the intended person?

Sorry, didn't express myself clearly. I believed, that this was implied, in what I wrote.

Any of you cyberspace guys have any suggestions of how to identify yourself through a mail, without actually giving the reciever admittance to your e-mail password, bank account etc. I once sent a copy of the first page of my passport to a lady, not worrying too much about what she could do with this information.

Even if I like conspiracy theories, it hasn't yet made me totally paranoid. But I'm not very informed on the technical possibilities of con-artists.

Hey guys! I totally agree with the baby pics deal. All anyone has to do is download a few pics of a cute kid and say, "That's me!" Definitely no guarantee of how real the person you're writing to really is. I can't see any way of verifying a person's identity over the internet without giving personal info. Thus the crap shoot!!!

The closest you can get is IF she gives you a last name and address, and you do the rose delivery and have her pic taken. Even that only proves she was at that address at the delivery time. It's better than a baby pic (which means absolutely nothing), but it still doesn't prove she isn't a scammer, pro-dater or gold-digger.

When in doubt, and if you seriously see a possible future with a girl you might consider going a step further than the rose delivery and have a background check done? However, that's also usually done thriugh a company you only know via the net as well, so it's still a crap shoot!

Bottom line is that even if the girl is real, there's NO way of knowing her intentions until you're married, have kids, and die of old age without her filing for divorce!!!

As for "Jim's lists", I have a slight problem with it because he also promotes other sites. He could be a real guy who is trying to perform a service, but I've heard stories that he cruises the net looking for girls and agencies, writes to girls and agencies threatening that he'll put them on his blacklist if they don't pay up? Two sides of the coin... flip it and take your chances.

Train returns

quote: Sorry, didn't express myself clearly. I believed, that this was implied, in what I wrote.
    I was addressing the main topic.
    Over the internet one can be certain of...nothing.
    http://www.geocities.com/a280872/dam...line-queen.jpg

and it is true: a successful marriage happens when one dies and is still married, although some online braggarts want you to think that their 2, 3, 6 years MOB marriage IS a success.

Hey ham, I checked your link, and I think that's Olya, a 22 yo who was madly in love with me and wanted to be with me desperately! All I had to do was send her something like $1200 for the usual travel expemses![8D]

Train returns

quote:Originally posted by PeopleSmoks

Hey ham, I checked your link, and I think that's Olya, a 22 yo who was madly in love with me and wanted to be with me desperately! All I had to do was send her something like $1200 for the usual travel expemses![8D]

Train returns
    this just proves the point, as three other men on another forum claimed s-he was madly in love with each of them...
    [)][B)]

HI THERE YES I KNOW BABY PHOTOS ARE NOT PROOF I SENT HER A REPLY LETTER SAYING SHE SHOULD UNDERSTAND ITS NATURAL TO BE SCEPTICAL SHE SAID SHE CANT BELIEVE I WROTE THESE THINGS ASKING FOR PROOF, I DONT KNOW LIES AND PEOPLE MAKING MONEY IT MESSES WITH YOUR HEAD WHEN YOU ARE ONLY BEING HONEST SHE WORKS IN SCHOOLS SHE GAVE ME THE NUMBERS OF THE SCHOOLS SHE WORKS AT SHE SAYS THEY DONT HAVE NAMES AND SHE HAS SENT ME 16 PHOTOS OF FAMILY BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY OF THEM IM NOT SURE HOW YOU RECEIVE THEM ANYWAY I MEAN YOU PROBABLY HAVE TO PAY FROM THEM WITH A PHOTO CREDIT ACCOUNT? DOES ANYONE KNOW. SO DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A DESCENT COMPANY I MEAN JIMS GOLD LIST ARE KIEV CONNECTIONS ELENAS ETC BUT I LOKED AT KIEV CONNECTIONS AND SOME OF THEM BEEN ON THERE 3 YEARS AS IT SAYS THE AGE DATE AND DATE OF BIRTH ARE WRONG! AND THE GIRL WHO WAS WRTITNG TO ME SAYS COME AND SEE ME TO PROVE SHE IS REAL ALOT OF MONEY JUST TO GO OVER TO BE DISSAPOINTED. IS ANYONE GOING OVER TO UKRAINE SOON TO FIND A NICE GIRL ANYONE HAVING ANY SUCCESS! TAKE CAR GUYS