Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

skipped I had the same thing... had this girl who was just amazing she wrote me everyday without failing, she had good english didn't need translator, it was all very personal she answered all my questions. Then one day she met someone else and sent me a letter telling me so, which I guess its normal but at the time I was disappointed anyway my credits ended and 2 weeks later she came back saying it didn't go well and asking for forgiveness that she misses me a lot begging that i talk to her again as it is her birthday wish (she was having her birthday on that date). I ignored it since I had no credits.. about 1-2 weeks after her profile was removed by her request. Never heard of her again. At the time I did not know what I know now and even though some of the things were real, the pattern was obvious, she did not try to get me to visit her, had all those "amazing" stories, etc. And somehow ALL the girls seem to be in University. Up to know I think I haven't met a single girl who wasn't in university and had to finish up her studies. I can see this as very convenient because otherwise if the girl was free and ready to move out, it would be much more likely men would go there get them.

Anyway I am going to check again these older letters, they were on the time where UALadys was still ConfidentialConnections!
    Gonna put it all in a word document to compare with current letters.

Will post about it later.

I compiled a list of all e-mail titles and dates.
    There are some strange abnormalities note the exact "!!!" repetition in the beggining then later the pattern shifts and so do the conversations. "hope to hear from you" is probably the most used sentence in almost every e-mail of every lady.

I suggest everyone does this list with date + title and post for comparison, the idea is to match patterns near the same dates. Since there is no lady ID or text from the conversations, I think its ok for us to do this list.

2006-06-06 - Only for you
    2006-06-07 - Hello <Name>!!!
    2006-06-10 - have a nice weekend!!!
    2006-06-10 - IT?S ME AGAIN!
    2006-06-21 - hope to hear from you soon!!!
    2006-06-22 - happy to hear from you
    2006-06-23 - i am so sorry!!!
    2006-06-23 - Have a nice day!
    2006-06-26 - i am so glad to hear from you
    2006-06-27 - you are a wonderful person!!!
    2006-06-27 - Re: Re: you are a wonderful person!!!
    2006-06-28 - Happy to hear from you again!!!
    2006-06-29 ? i wish you were with us yesterday
    2006-07-01 ? Re: Hello again
    2006-07-03 ? Love is?
    2006-07-03 ? one more letter for <Name>!
    2006-07-05 ? Love is?
    2006-07-06 ? One more joke for <Name>!
    2006-07-08 ? Telephone
    2006-07-10 - ?.
    2006-07-11 ? Answers?
    2006-07-11 ? Childhood
    2006-07-12 ? Thank you for the story!
    2006-07-12 ? Religion
    2006-07-14 ? That was very serious!
    2006-07-14 ? Someday?
    2006-07-17 ? I liked your thoughts
    2006-07-18 ? I will take care of you
    2006-07-19 ? Let?s compare?
    2006-07-19 ? Wow!
    2006-07-20 ? Wow!
    2006-07-22 ? Wow!
    2006-07-22 ? Wow!
    2006-07-22 ? One more letter for you!
    2006-07-22 ? Question
    2006-08-01 ? Are you ready?
    2006-08-01 ? ??????
    2006-08-01 ? I have come back))!
    2006-08-01 ? Talk
    2006-08-01 ? How many letters!!!
    2006-08-01 ? You last letter
    2006-08-01 ? Thank you!
    2006-08-06 ? dear <Name>, how can I forget about you?
    2006-08-06 ? joke for you
    2006-08-07 ? Hi!
    2006-08-07 ? Nice joke!
    2006-08-08 ? Hi!
    2006-08-08 ? No disappointment!
    2006-08-11 ? Hi!
    2006-08-12 ?
    2006-08-12 ? No disappointment!
    2006-08-13 ? Hi
    2006-08-13 ? No disappointment!
    2006-08-14 ? For my <Name>!
    2006-08-15 ? For my <Name>!
    2006-08-16 ? For my <Name>!
    2006-08-17 ? For my <Name>!
    2006-08-19 ? For my <Name>!
    2006-08-23 ? For my <Name>!
    2006-08-26 ? For my <Name>!
    2006-08-30 ? I like you
    2006-08-31 ? I like you
    2006-09-05 ? Conversation
    2006-09-07 ? Conversation
    2006-09-07 ? One more task
    2006-09-10 ? Hello
    2006-09-10 ? One more task
    2006-09-20 ? I need to tell you smth
    2006-09-23 ? Re: Re: I need to tell you smth
    2006-09-25 ? I need to tell you smth
    2006-09-27 ? I need to tell you smth
    2006-10-01 ? For you!
    2006-10-11 ? LETS TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER
    2006-10-13 ? let?s be together in my dreams on my birthday
    PROFILE REMOVED

Hey Brunods, I noticed the similiarities with the exclamations marks but honestly all my letters are titled much differently. Mostly, I have : Hello my dear (name) or "hi" or "hello (name)". But I will say this, almost every girl that I write to at one particular town(agency) begins their letters to me that way. Every other town(agency) they usually have a title related to my past letter. So either someone is getting rich and lazy at that agency or the girls (or scammers) leave them blank and someone takes the liberty to automatically drop in the "hi's", "hello my dear's", or the simple "hello's". Not sure really.

quote:But I will say this, almost every girl that I write to at one particular town(agency) begins their letters to me that way.
    This is part of the problem with trying to tell a scammer from a real girl. First of all, I said before that real or scammer, the girl is trying to "sell" herself to prospective victims or in the case of the real girl, a possible mate. Both will look at ads that others have posted and assume that is what western men want to hear. It's only natural for "real" Olga to say she likes to cook, keep a cozy home etc. since that is what she believes we want. Why would a real girl or a scammer tell you they're only interested in your money, a green card or a swimming pool?

Now, throw into the mix the agency translators. Let's face it, they'll add some stuff or omit other things from time to time, whether intentionlly or by accident. Also figure they write so many letters a day, both legitimate and scam that they blurr together in content. It's like car ads. Ford, GM, Toyota, Mitsubishi all have cars with 5 star crash ratings, driver's side airbags, antilock brakes etc. There's just some stuff that's standard. Again, that's what makes it hard to figure out the scam sometimes, and especially when dealing with an agency with excusive communication rights to a girl. You really can't be sure.

Train returns

Oh, the girl I'm going to see starts every letter with, "Thank you for your letter. It means so much to me when I get your letters". Most of the letters I write, I don't bother to write a new "subject". It's usually RE: 'whatever she wrote'.

It's the content of the letters that shows if it's a copied letter, and that's a pain in the @ss to paste them all here, and a bigger pain in the @ss to read them all![:0]

Train returns

Hi peoplesmoke,

I am just putting in live experiences in "ruladies.com my visit in krasnodar city".

My strong good advice to all guys who want to date a Russian or Ukrainian lady via ualadies.com or ruladies.com:

Guys,

don't pay any mail and don't send out any mail!!! Girls or ladies do not need to stick to their words and the reality can be so very different from all nice sugar words and how you see these words, so be simply smart and leave such waste of money for expensive correspondence which only feeds the agency!!!

Catch a flight and fly yourself over there! Date one lady online some days before you come to the place in Russia or Ukraine. The manager will send you the office address and phone number and ask a scan of your passport with visa due to the rules. Then you simply go to this office in the afternoon because most ladies only have time to come to the first official intro meeting in the evening from 6 pm, and the translators arrange that by phone before. You only need to sign a fair agreement with the office, this is not an issue!

Save your money to bring in some sweets, all ladies like that. My one yesterday was happy about a brochure about nice places in the cities of the country where I come from. Leave also some chocolates to the translators in the office, they can be helpful as we all know. I asked them and got to know that they translate more than 30 love messages every working day there, some work from 10 am to 7 pm or longer. And they are not mafia, they are normal people like you and me.

Goddiejens from Krasnodar/Russia

quote: don't pay any mail and don't send out any mail!!! Girls or ladies do not need to stick to their words and the reality can be so very different from all nice sugar words and how you see these words, so be simply smart and leave such waste of money for expensive correspondence which only feeds the agency!!!

Catch a flight and fly yourself over there! Date one lady online some days before you come to the place in Russia or Ukraine. The manager will send you the office address and phone number and ask a scan of your passport with visa due to the rules. Then you simply go to this office in the afternoon because most ladies only have time to come to the first official intro meeting in the evening from 6 pm, and the translators arrange that by phone before. You only need to sign a fair agreement with the office, this is not an issue!
    Exactly, plus you have no guarantee the girl in the pictures is the person writing to you...

Well put PeopleS! And I think that GoddieJen just re-inforced your statement quite well. If they are writing 30 letters a day things would get confused, blurred, and integrated. This would make sense why some of the letters seem very similar to other letters you might be receiving from the same agency(town).

Forum won't let me write in code, or post photos! Eustace Haney has a new Lolita! She's HOT FOR HANEY!!!

It's been a slow winter around Hooterville for our dear friend, Eustace Haney. But just when he was ready to call it quits, along came the lovely Marina P, who is HOT FOR HANEY!

Marina P. #3978
    Age 22 years old

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED BY JANE R. FOR MARINA P.

Hello Eustace,

Though we have never met, I feel as if I know you well.

I knew from the start that it was something very special, you touched my heart and would not let go.

Our relations should be bright and romantic, full of tenderness and care of each other, because we both knew that cost of love, because we are both single people and looking for our love.

You entered my soul, and raised all magic feelings inside.

I look forward to meet you! it's truly seems as if you are a part of me, and I can't wait till you write me back

I am Marina. I am pretty girl who is looking for its true love. I am romantic, kind-hearted and sympathatic.

Today I read your profile and my heart began beating faster because you earned my attention.

I am rather passionate woman and I don?t think that you can stay cold and indifferent before my deep and hot eyes which are calling you.

I will be devoted to my soul mate from the first days of our romantic story.

I will make every day to be like a holiday for our love?s sake.

Cooking for beloved is the most pleasant thing.

Kissing your sweetheart can?t be compared with any yummy dessert.

If you write me, you will discover the depth of my beautiful soul.

I will open you all secrets of my tender woman?s heart and let it to belond to you.

Do you want to be my Master? My Sweetheart and my Soul mate?
    I am sure that you are there with the same intentions: to find your second half and to feel happiness. Am I right?

Well, if you write me, I will be on the top of the heavens. and you will lose a lot if you don?t write to such beautiful young lady like me.

With the best wishes and future hopes

Marina.

I am sure Eustace would love to be her Master, but only if she will teach Lisa Douglas that "Cooking for beloved is the most pleasant thing."