Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

quote: You'll have more 18 to 20 year old children wanting to chat with you than you'll know what to do with
    sure...mass-mails by the agency and letters engineered by "friendly translators"...after eleventeen months of romantic correspondence and eleventeen thousands spent in letters, English lessons, whatever, you land there and she (if she's not mysteriously ill, calls quits the day before or has to visit her dying uncle in China... ) meets you for a couple hours.
    It turns out she knows nothing about you and gazes the ceiling instead of "diving into your wonderful eyes" as she professed she'd do in your romantic exchange.
    You even bought her a gold bracelet.
    Next day you receive an email saying how sorry she is, but it could never work out with you.

What the heck are you babbling about??? How you went from what I said to that mini tirade landing in China, I'll never figure. Anyway, start checking things out before replying to a post with the same material you posted in 2005. Barney is dead, and Igor can't do live feed video-chat can he??? Or maybe he really did get that sex change and is now Elena, or Alena?

Igor, Boris, or Sergei are not the ones on live video chat. They simply collect the money. When 18 to 20 yo girls swarm 44 yo men wanting to video chat, intentions are obvious, but feel free to explain it to me anyway ham.[B)]

Train returns

quote: What the heck are you babbling about???
    What are you talking about?
    Who is talking to or about YOU?
    Did they spike your drink or something?
    Or should I always use "one" instead of "you"?
    [)]

quote: Anyway, start checking things out before replying to a post with the same material you posted in 2005. Barney is dead, and Igor can't do live feed video-chat can he??? Or maybe he really did get that sex change and is now Elena, or Alena?
    What should I check exactly?
    That these love queens online 24-7 to videochat with you are paid ringers much as those on western "webcam" sites, working for larger organizations?
    There was an african man who complained on a forum he had wasted money on videochats yet his online love queens had disappeared.
    He raised a bit of hell, so next he got some "agency representative" who first tried to intimidate him, next magically brought his love queens back from the fifth dimension.
    Other men complained that when they visited, their love queens canceled the day before, never to be heard of again.
    Not in 2005, but in 2007.
    A poster here just told the story of the cold treatment he received.

Why are you getting so sensitive?
    It can't be PMS so tell me...
    [?][:0]

Since however you seem to be on top of recent developments I am unaware of (being stuck in 2005), please enlighten me...

Why would Barney be dead?
    Hell, sure he got dentures and diapers, but hell, let him enjoy his retirement a few more years...
    [^]

We have very important news for you

UAladys.com company is now divided into two parts

Read this message to the end, please

Dear clients,

We are very thankful to you for using our service for 7 years already and we hope that you are satisfied with its quality. Our branches' stuff, managers of the support center, our programmers and accountants have been doing their best to help you in your search for your only one!

The organization of our company is the following:

There is a company in the USA: CCUSA LLC, and another one, IISPP INC which provide finance movement and credit cards billings on our old web site UAladys.com The companies in Ukraine fulfil an order to give you services like letters' translation, buying and delivering gifts, trips' organization etc. Clients' support center and technical support center are also situated in Ukraine.

In fact all job is done by Ukrainian company with the exeption of finance movement and credit cards billings control.

We are going to explain to you what has happened:

Unfortunately American part represented by CCUSA LLC and IISPP INC companies have been very irregular in fulfiling their financial obligations in relation to Ukrainian companies which do all job to provide service for you, dear clients!

The money meant for providing services come with a very big delay making our branches' work very difficult and sometimes even impossible. Isn't it upleasant to know that your lady received her birthday gift with the delay of two weeks?! Isn't it upleasant to find out that the branch you came to hadn't received the money for hotel reservation while you are on your way to Ukraine?
    Negotations with CCUSA LLC company weren't a success. As a result 8 branches situated on the territory of Ukraine have decided to sever relations with CCUSA LLC company.

Poltava, Simferopol, Sumy, Kremenchug, Zaporozhye, Odessa, Donetsk, Lutsk are becoming an independent company creating their own web site.

Latest news: at the conclusion of preliminary negotiations CCUSA LLC promised to pay off debts of rendered services in the nearest future, whereof we gladly inform and voice a hope for civilized settlement of financial dispute.

What we are going to do:

We are inviting you to go to UADreams.com site where you'll be able to continue communication with the ladies from these branches!
    Our team of proffesionals which was doing all job before is now working on a new adress assuring efficient service. Our service center, clients support center and branches' stuff will provide good conditiond for qualitative and uninterrupted work.

CCUSA LLC company belongings are left to themselves.We are
    istablishing a completely new company.

What will change for you:

There will be no big changes in your process of communication with the lady(s). [We will still keep your money, not provide service, and then blame our thievery on fake third-parties] The ladies are the same. The interpreters are the same. The qualilty of work [xx(] will be much higher due to regular finance coming, centralized management and new system of watching the stuff quality work.

You just have to go to UAdreams.com and continue communication with your lady(s)! It's easy! We have very fast web site and we solve all problem with perfomance. Enjoy!

On our part we'll do our best to provide superb service for you being an experienced company and the company which starts working independently at the same time.

We have a big hope for your support

We want to make our service more convenient for you, so from today during all February we propose you a new offer. Every day you can write a one ABSOLUTLY FREE FIRST LETTER to any lady you like from our galary (if you didn't write to here before)! So you will be able not only to see the beauty of our girls but also to understand they inner word, and if they are interested in you before starting correspondence!!! We hope it will help you to find your only soulmate!!!

If you have any questions...

You are welcome to apply to our friendly Customer Service where they'll help you to solve any difficulties!
    http://www.UAladys.com

Copy and paste link to your browser you if have some problem with you mail client

Respectfully,
    UAdreams staff.

If you wish to be removed from this mailing, please send an e-mail with your member # and Email address
    to stopit@ualadys.com, you will be removed from our mailing list or click here.

WHO IS... UADreams.com

Registration Service Provided By: TRIPLE.COM INC.

Domain Name: UADREAMS.COM

Registrant:
    UA dreams
    Konstantin (uadreams@gmail.com)
    ul Krasnaja 72
    Kiev
    UA
    Tel. +38.0442232312

Creation Date: 10-Jan-2008
    Expiration Date: 10-Jan-2009

Domain servers in listed order:
    ns2.uadreams.com
    ns1.uadreams.com

Administrative Contact:
    UA dreams
    ul Krasnaja 72
    Kiev
    UA
    Tel. +38.0442232312

Technical Contact:
    UA dreams
    ul Krasnaja 72
    Kiev
    UA
    Tel. +38.0442232312

Billing Contact:
    UA dreams
    ul Krasnaja 72
    Kiev
    UA
    Tel. +38.0442232312

The data in this whois database is provided to you for information purposes only, that is,
    to assist you in obtaining information about or related to a domain name registration
    record. We make this information available "as is", and do not guarantee its accuracy. By
    submitting a whois query, you agree that you will use this data only for lawful purposes
    and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to1) enable high volume,
    automated, electronic processes that stress or load this whois database system providing
    you this information; or(2) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass
    unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via direct mail,electronic mail, or
    by telephone. The compilation, repackaging, dissemination or other use of this data is
    expressly prohibited without prior written consent from us. The registrar of record is
    Triple.com Inc. We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. By submitting this
    query, you agree to abide by these terms.

The previous information has been obtained either directly from the registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than Network Solutions. Network Solutions, therefore, does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.

Show underlying registry data for this record

Current Registrar: TRIPLE.COM, INC.
    IP Address: 208.72.175.66 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
    IP Location: US(UNITED STATES)-DELAWARE-NEWARK
    Lock Status: clientTransferProhibited
    DMOZ no listings
    Y! Directory: see listings
    Data as of: 14-Jun-2005

It's been a slow winter around Hooterville for our dear friend, Eustace Haney. But just when he was ready to call it quits, along came the lovely Victoria M, who is HOT FOR HANEY!

Victoria M. #7036
    22 years old

THE LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR VICTORIA

Hello dear [just a space... don't even bother to insert a name here, D'oh!] !

My name is Victoria, I'm a young and attractive girl, I can be calm and thoughtful open and joyfull, it depends on mood and situation. I study at the university and also work as a manager in bank-office.

Do you like travelling? I do like and always extremely keen to see new places and people. Not so long ago I fulfilled my dream and visited Thailand, have you ever been to this country? Maybe one day we could go there together , it is so exciting to see the world with one very special person. And I feel you are!

I 'm fond of extreme kinds of sports, parachute jumping, diving, etc. Are not you scared yet?

I like spending weekends in the Crimea.

I can cook some very tasty things and do like salads [she does "like salads"... 'DUDE!!!!], I like listening to music, classical for dreaming and dancing music when with my friends. What about you?

And here is the most important.. I'm a romantic person and dreaming to meet a real love, that is

why I am here and writing my letter to you

Impatiently waiting for your reply, [is there any other way to wait???] Victoria!!!

quote:What are you talking about?
    Maybe I'm wrong, but I always understood that when a person quotes something said by another person, comments that follow tend to refer to what was quoted... Maybe I'm wrong???

You quoted my reference to 18 to 20 yos on chat and then started in about mass mailings and a dying uncle in China. Maybe I'm a bit dense, but I simply wasn't able to make the connection.

And on the lighter side, let Barney rest. Gunther and his pals Ahmed, Mario and Bruce are feeling a bit left out.

GOD BLESS EUSTACE HANEY!!!! First Lisa Douglas all those years ago, and now Victoria M. #7036!!!! What a sly dog that guy is!!!

Train returns

HI THERE EVERYONE AFTER I CAME ACROSS THE SITE I WAS WRITING TO A LETTER ON ULADYS AND HAD MY SUSPICIONS AND SAW A FEW OF YOU WRITING ABOUT NADEZHA AND OLGA AND PASTING OF LETTERS AND I ASKED MY LADY TO PROOF SHE WS REAL I COMPLAINED TO ULADYS AND ASKED FOR PROOF TOLD THEM I WAS GOING TO REPORT THEM TO AUTHORITIES THEY NEVER REPLIED TO MY LETTER BUT KNOW I NOTICE ALL THE WOMEN I SPOKE SUDDENLY DISAPEARED OF THERE WEBSITE SAYING THEY DECIDED TO LEAVE. IS ANYONE USING A GOOD SITE WHERE ITS NOT REALLY EXPENSIVE AND YOU CAN CORRESPOND WITH THE GIRLS DIRECTLY AFTER SO ATLEAST IT COULD BE ALL ABOVE BOARD. HOPE THERE ARE SOME SUCCESS STORIES.

ROBINHOOD, there are NO guarantees in the FSU/MOB world, short of going there to find your girl, living there, dating her there, marring her, and then returning home with her. Even then, even though I'm currently in hot pursuit of my own FSU hottie, there's no guarantee she'll "love" you forever until you've grown old and died. This is what is known as a successful FSU/MOB marriage!!! Die before she files for divorce!!![:0]

Some sites claim they "validate" the girl's info, but who really knows??? From my experience, if you want to play, be careful and look for the signs of a scam. No site is really 100% safe.

Train returns

Hot for Haney

Dammit I just spewed my Jack and Coke

Jake