Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

quote: Maybe I'm wrong, but I always understood that when a person quotes something said by another person, comments that follow tend to refer to what was quoted... Maybe I'm wrong???

You quoted my reference to 18 to 20 yos on chat and then started in about mass mailings and a dying uncle in China. Maybe I'm a bit dense, but I simply wasn't able to make the connection.
    Are you dense? You tell me.
    quote: Hey ham, if you want to feel like a star,
    You address ME and then have problems with my answer?
    That is funny.
    Everybody knows "interest notices" or other token of appreciation are routinely mass-mailed by the agency software to all supposed male members, to hopefully get them hooked so that a "friendly translator" can yank their chain, otherwise how can you explain teenaged beauty queens writing long deceased characters of a 1960s soap opera?
    And I sincerely pity those who truly believe all those beauty queens both are online 24-7 to chat with them AND are traditional and marriage-minded.
    [)][B)][xx(]

quote: HI THERE EVERYONE AFTER I CAME ACROSS THE SITE I WAS WRITING TO A LETTER ON ULADYS AND HAD MY SUSPICIONS AND SAW A FEW OF YOU WRITING ABOUT NADEZHA AND OLGA AND PASTING OF LETTERS AND I ASKED MY LADY TO PROOF SHE WS REAL I COMPLAINED TO ULADYS AND ASKED FOR PROOF TOLD THEM I WAS GOING TO REPORT THEM TO AUTHORITIES THEY NEVER REPLIED TO MY LETTER BUT KNOW I NOTICE ALL THE WOMEN I SPOKE SUDDENLY DISAPEARED OF THERE WEBSITE SAYING THEY DECIDED TO LEAVE.
    You are not alone.
    Ask yourself the question: are those eye-catching profiles that earnt them so much moolah and traffic going to be "just deleted"?
    Or rather aren't they going to reappear under another name, or on another website?
    Day one there is a stampede of teenaged beauty queens wanting to get to know you; day three they are all gone EN MASSE? No longer lovesick or what?
    [?][:0][B)]
    TO ME it's mostly smoke & mirrors...and men footing the bill for the dog&pony show...but then I'm probably the good old bastard who makes no sense and is stuck in the 80s...
    oh well...
    [)][:0][:0]

58Bluv Guest

WHO IS... UADreams.com

Who knows but they still have the same support telephone # in New York as Ualadys?????????

Hi guys,

I received this mail from UALadys.com / UADreams:

We are very thankful to you for using our service for 7 years already and we hope that you are satisfied with its quality. Our branches' stuff, managers of the support center, our programmers and accountants have been doing their best to help you in your search for your only one!

The organization of our company is the following:
    There is a company in the USA: CCUSA LLC, and another one, IISPP INC which provide finance movement and credit cards billings on our old web site UAladys.com The companies in Ukraine fulfil an order to give you services like letters' translation, buying and delivering gifts, trips' organization etc. Clients' support center and technical support center are also situated in Ukraine.

In fact all job is done by Ukrainian company with the exeption of finance movement and credit cards billings control.

We are going to explain to you what has happened:
    Unfortunately American part represented by CCUSA LLC and IISPP INC companies have been very irregular in fulfiling their financial obligations in relation to Ukrainian companies which do all job to provide service for you, dear clients!

The money meant for providing services come with a very big delay making our branches' work very difficult and sometimes even impossible. Isn't it upleasant to know that your lady received her birthday gift with the delay of two weeks?! Isn't it upleasant to find out that the branch you came to hadn't received the money for hotel reservation while you are on your way to Ukraine?

Negotations with CCUSA LLC company weren't a success. As a result 8 branches situated on the territory of Ukraine have decided to sever relations with CCUSA LLC company.

Poltava, Simferopol, Sumy, Kremenchug, Zaporozhye, Odessa, Donetsk, Lutsk are becoming an independent company creating their own web site.

Latest news: at the conclusion of preliminary negotiations CCUSA LLC promised to pay off debts of rendered services in the nearest future, whereof we gladly inform and voice a hope for civilized settlement of financial dispute.

What we are going to do:
    We are inviting you to go to UADreams.com site where you'll be able to continue communication with the ladies from these branches!

Our team of proffesionals which was doing all job before is now working on a new adress assuring efficient service. Our service center, clients support center and branches' stuff will provide good conditiond for qualitative and uninterrupted work.

CCUSA LLC company belongings are left to themselves.We are istablishing a completely new company.

What will change for you:
    There will be no big changes in your process of communication with the lady(s). The ladies are the same. The interpreters are the same.The qualilty of work will be much higher due to regular finance coming, centralized management and new system of watching the stuff quality work.

You just have to go to UAdreams.com and continue communication with your lady(s)! It's easy! We have very fast web site and we solve all problem with perfomance. Enjoy!

On our part we'll do our best to provide superb service for you being an experienced company and the company which starts working independently at the same time.

We have a big hope for your support
    We want to make our service more convenient for you, so from today during all February we propose you a new offer. Every day you can write a one ABSOLUTLY FREE FIRST LETTER to any lady you like from our galary (if you didn't write to here before)! So you will be able not only to see the beauty of our girls but also to understand they inner word, and if they are interested in you before starting correspondence!!! We hope it will help you to find your only soulmate!!!

If you have any questions...
    You are welcome to apply to our friendly Customer Service where they'll help you to solve any difficulties!

http://www.UADreams.com
    Copy and paste link to your browser you if have some problem with you mail client

+++

Goddiejens

Guys,

as I paid last night to send some mails there at UADREAMs I found out that the screen to fill in the credit card details is different from what I experienced before at UALADIES. So most Ukrainian offices of UALADIES work on their own now separated from the holding in the USA because of serious payment troubles. Only a few number of offices continues to be linked to the holding in USA and Panama.

I think that UADREAMs solved the problem to charge credit cards themselves and make the business without USA or Panama. That's the reality! Now they push the mail correspondence quantity to work as much profitable as possible and make their money... .

Look also at the webcams. The office in Odessa seems to be their new call center for customer support. You can see there guys working with headphones!

Goddiejens

quote:Look also at the webcams. The office in Odessa seems to be their new call center for customer support. You can see there guys working with headphones!

TRANSLATED BY OLGA FOR YULIA:

Dear Goddiejens,

I saw your profile today and said there is a man I must know more about! My name is Yulia and I am a 18 year old girl from Lutsk who enjoys the dancing, good friends, and making the hot boom boom all night with good looking man like you!

[PLEASE INSERT SEVEN DOLLARS FOR THE REST OF THIS MESSAGE]

imported_admin Guest

Hello,

Please post your new comments about CC, UALadys, UADreams here: http://www.stop-scammers.com/forum/t...p?TOPIC_ID=964
    Thank you.

Best regards,
    Stop-Scammers.com Team

Hi you guys
    i want you all to know you are wrong about UALadys and UADreams, i personaly went to Sumy to meet a girl she was real and a real dissapointment but the office and the office staff are very real, sure they charge you to much for a trip package but you get full service in return.
    i did meet with a girl that does seem interresting and i`m corresponding with her now.

UALadys and UADreams are not scam sites

if you want to know who i am look at the testimonials at the UADreams site from jan 18

"but the office and the office staff are very real,........."

What does that prove? Somebody have to run the office, no one has ever suggested, that the site itself is a fiction. It's the potential cyber-dating partner's existence or validity, which has been questioned.

Ditto Swede!!

Sincerely,

Tone [^]