Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Just because a girl is in the top 100 it doesn't mean they receive alot of emails. It just means that their profile has been viewed by alot of people. I know I sound optipmistic about it but not everyone could be out to get you.

Like I said before, I have recorded the webcams of their site when I worte to her. Everytime she wrote to me I received a ltter from her within about an hour of when she left the agency. Once or twice I did record thinking she would write to me and she didn't I didn't she her there.

Hi Nomorescam

Yes, I have been communicating with Nadja (3867). Has she sent you her "private" photos yet?

Here are a few letters I have received from her:

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED BY KATERINA D. FOR NADEZHDA N.

Hello dear ****!

It's me, your girl from Ukraine)) Here we have the last days of this year. I do not know whether I'll be able to write you till the 3rd of January. It seems to me that the office will be closed;-(((( It's a pity that I won't read your letters, but please wirte me because I want you to know that I think of you and I do not want to lose you. I'll come and just imagine how happy I wilI be to realise that you do not want to let me go in next year. I am really so glad that this year turned out to be so happy as I found you here. I want to say you "Happy New Year!" and I want to say SORRY for everything wrong I said last year, maybe for smth which you did not like in me. I just wanted to be myself and I wish everything to be better and happier in your family.

Just now you can observe such a fuss in Poltava. The markets are full of people, shops are overcrowded, everybody is trying ti buy smth pleasant for relatives and friends. I also have already bought presents for my parents and friends: many piglets of different size So as for me I celebrate New Year at home with my parents and be sure that when it strikes midnight and when our glasses are filled with champaigne I'll drink for you and for our happiness. Let the piglet make smth good for us in 2007!!!)))) I really appreciate you and everything you do for me, you are the best man I have ever met, hope you are staying with me!!!

Sincerely Nadja

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----------------------------------------------

Hello dear ****!

At last I managed to get you! It was so difficult. Do you know there were some problems with the site. I even did not know what to do. I thought that I had completely lost connection with you. But now everything is fine that's why both of us can relax. How were you and what news my darling wants to tell me?)))))))))

Do you know that we had Christmas last weekend? Actually during the whole weekend I stayed at home with my family. I even did not want to leave the house. I watched TV as there were many different programs and movies. I stayed in bed and did nothing so you see how lazy I am)) Do you still like me?)))))))

Ok, I am waiting for your letter very much.

Kiss you softly

Nadja

p.s. Dear ****, I'd like you to be the first to come and visit me

----------------------------------------------------

Ps: - Karl, I have loads of letters from Daria P, if you want me to post any, she did seem pretty genuine, as I have had a few letters when I told her about my mother going in for an operation and my sister being pregnant, and she has asked me about these things in her letters, however, I`m sure Im not the first to be duped, lol

quote:Originally posted by Karl

NEOFLIGHT, could you send be the number of the two women you wrote about? (torbjorn777@ hotmail.com)
    If anyone wants to have english translated into russian and vice versa, this is a very good site: online-translator.com
    Dear Karl , if you want to translate Russian to English try "SYSTRAN" on yahoo.com , this is also a good site i have translated many letters from there, whu not try it at least, see for yourself !! yours , Jo Blo

quote:Originally posted by dublindevil

quote:Originally posted by dadepfan

Dublin

How much do the women pay?

Dave
    Haha. Goodness knows. ? Something we will never know.

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

Hello Dublin devil, how are you mate ?? Did those names help in any way, if they did please let me know how much? i may be able to help more, just ask if you want, i will try to help if i can, i have noticed several inconsistencies in the letters i received, about 3 months ago i received a letter from Irina S (SHOBOLOVA) and Elena T , a beautiful young woman , they were the same letter word for word , sent 25 min apart from Simferopol and CC claims they do not do this , what bull**** and crap that is !!,I know that Zhenya P from Kremenchug is a 1st cousin to Yana K #3903 Poltava !!have a look at their photos there is more than a passing resemblance, yours 'Jo Blo'.

quote:Originally posted by neoflight

Dublin

Just a thought: do you want to edit your first post so that any newcomers / from google et al will know to go to the scam or not section and look at all the info from the previous section on CC?

Neoflight
    Good idea. Have changed it. Hope its now better ?

Just went trough my old email CC sends when you get a letter or have not responded to one for a while. I notice that I have gotten alot of their surnames included in the email they sent to me. A few that I will post # of girl that a few people write about on here. They are 1275, 1875, 1586, I have 36 of them in all plus the girl I have been writing to. I can post # of girl here or you can contact me if yo would like to know if I have your girl. You can email me if you don't want me to post it here. My email is SHEA@softhome.net

Having read almost every letter posted here, and having had letter writing experience with normal girls in Ukraine who are not with an agency, I have to say that I think every letter I have read is either false, rubbish, or an outright scam by CC staff. NO normal FSU girl is going to write such 'clap trap' and IF any of the girls do actually exist then they are in the pay of CC and getting a part of the profits. ALL the letters are worded so as attract men to write back and spend more money. The pictures, and lack of clothing and provocative poses are all designed to get Guys 'heated' up. If anyone looked at 'tverangels' or 'datingnmore' as I suggested you will find 'real' women on those sites. You will immediately be struck by the difference in the women. Clothes, appearance, poses, are all natural, just like any women who are not trying to scam anybody. I think Guys have to accept this and realise they are being scammed, and move on elsewhere. I have left my profile on UAL but only for access purposes to enable me to continue to write to Support. Any letters reveived from girls get an immediate 'not interested' reply.

If anyone sent our recommended letter to 'support' on UAL, the letter which I posted here earlier, can they please post and confirm they sent it. ? Would be nice to know how many were sent, and how often they will be sent. Thanks Guys. Am off now to continue work on UAL.Net. !

quote:Originally posted by neoflight

quote:Originally posted by dublindevil

Having read almost every letter posted here, and having had letter writing experience with normal girls in Ukraine who are not with an agency, I have to say that I think every letter I have read is either false, rubbish, or an outright scam by CC staff. NO normal FSU girl is going to write such 'clap trap' and IF any of the girls do actually exist then they are in the pay of CC and getting a part of the profits. ALL the letters are worded so as attract men to write back and spend more money. The pictures, and lack of clothing and provocative poses are all designed to get Guys 'heated' up. If anyone looked at 'tverangels' or 'datingnmore' as I suggested you will find 'real' women on those sites. You will immediately be struck by the difference in the women. Clothes, appearance, poses, are all natural, just like any women who are not trying to scam anybody. I think Guys have to accept this and realise they are being scammed, and move on elsewhere. I have left my profile on UAL but only for access purposes to enable me to continue to write to Support. Any letters reveived from girls get an immediate 'not interested' reply.

Its funny you should say in the pay of CC!!!!! On one of the dates i went on, we had both had a bit to drink..... Well the girl made a joke about only being hear because CC pay her! After all these revelations I'm not so sure it was a joke!
    Kook, Line and Sinker!
    Thats 'very' interesting. ! Please tell us more. Have you written about this trip previously ? As you have been there and dated a girl from CC then your whole story would make VERY interesting reading for all the Guys. !! Your reception by CC.. The cost.. The 'proceedure'.. The girl herself.. Your previous letters to her.. How did it all end. ? If you have already posted it here I apologise. We are a victim of our own success in that there are now far too many posts to read back on all of them !

quote:Hi Nomorescam

Yes, I have been communicating with Nadja (3867). Has she sent you her "private" photos yet?

Here are a few letters I have received from her:

Hello dear ****!

It's me, your girl from Ukraine)) Here we have the last days of this year. I do not know whether I'll be able to write you till the 3rd of January. It seems to me that the office will be closed;-(((( It's a pity that I won't read your letters, but please wirte me because I want you to know that I think of you and I do not want to lose you. I'll come and just imagine how happy I wilI be to realise that you do not want to let me go in next year. I am really so glad that this year turned out to be so happy as I found you here. I want to say you "Happy New Year!" and I want to say SORRY for everything wrong I said last year, maybe for smth which you did not like in me. I just wanted to be myself and I wish everything to be better and happier in your family.

Just now you can observe such a fuss in Poltava. The markets are full of people, shops are overcrowded, everybody is trying ti buy smth pleasant for relatives and friends. I also have already bought presents for my parents and friends: many piglets of different size So as for me I celebrate New Year at home with my parents and be sure that when it strikes midnight and when our glasses are filled with champaigne I'll drink for you and for our happiness. Let the piglet make smth good for us in 2007!!!)))) I really appreciate you and everything you do for me, you are the best man I have ever met, hope you are staying with me!!!

Sincerely Nadja

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----------------------------------------------

Hello dear ****!

At last I managed to get you! It was so difficult. Do you know there were some problems with the site. I even did not know what to do. I thought that I had completely lost connection with you. But now everything is fine that's why both of us can relax. How were you and what news my darling wants to tell me?)))))))))

Do you know that we had Christmas last weekend? Actually during the whole weekend I stayed at home with my family. I even did not want to leave the house. I watched TV as there were many different programs and movies. I stayed in bed and did nothing so you see how lazy I am)) Do you still like me?)))))))

Ok, I am waiting for your letter very much.

Kiss you softly

Nadja

p.s. Dear ****, I'd like you to be the first to come and visit me
    Hi bachelorboy

Thanks for the copy of Nadja?s letters.

I have received her photos.
    With a flower. Caption says a little present for you.
    With her mother. Caption says she is in Turkey. They all seem to go to Turkey. Interesting?
    In Vienna. Outside the government building.
    In Paris. Outside the cathedral.

Your first letters has some cut and pastes from a letter I received.
    Second is word for word on the 9th of January. If you got the second letter on the 9th could you let me know what time please?

I replied to a letter from her yesterday, asking her a few questions about her letters, and I am waiting for her reply.