Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hi,
    Could you tell me wich Irina (ID number for ex) you refer to at Poltava city? Actually I'm in touch with one and like to know more about her. Thx

quote:Originally posted by brunods

LOL I have laughed my ass out here!

Goddiejens do something for me, go to Poltava and meet Nadja!
    There are at least 3 of us here who were chatting with her, find out how real she is! lol

If you want to have good sex, find Irina, she's a ninfo!

Besides that I hope you get lucky and meet a nice woman.

Your report has been noted. I am going to Estonia in April and there I know I can meet women easilly and they are nice and not from any agency or "paid".
    So I recommend you guys to go to Tallinn in Estonia. Or Riga in Latvia, very beautiful girls there.

The Irina whom I spoke of somehow disappeared from my messages.

I checked both my inbox and outbox and all the messages are gone as well as photos. She is now officially a ghost.

Well I can describe her, she's blonde and petite.

Hello,

I was saying the same thing over a year ago, but I am not saying this now. I was engaged to a girl for 7 months in Zhitomir Daria Sherstnova # 4252. We were perfectly happy up until this month when she called off everything, saying that I did not have enough money to support her in the USA. The Agency backed her up 100 percent, even though her letters say other wise. She is already posted to the scammer site, because she was dating someone while she was engaged to me. If there are others that have gotten letters from her during the time period of April 13, 2007 until Present. Please post them. This girl is a black widow. Her mother is also involved in the scheme, so beware. I will be posting all the document on the scammer site. It will take a while. I have over 1000 letters, Passport, etc Lots of photos. Some are already up there thanks to Rodney from the USA. Apparently she sent him some sexy photos while she was engaged and admitted to do it.

Here is the letter that I got from ualadys this week about her explanation for ending the relationship. I want everyone to know also that the K-1 Visa was approved 2 days before I got this letter. She told the Agency that I told her to leave her job. This is not true.
    I also am employed. I have to be to get the K-1 Visa. It is a requirement. How stupid is ualadys for believing her!

Content-type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

To: sdawson

Message-Id: <20080521113951.086FA866713@mail.iispp.com>
    Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 07:39:50 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Mr. Dawson!

Thank you for your letter.

We had long conversations with our Zhitomir office.

And talked to Daria as well.

She says that she doesn't want anything from you and she doesn't want any money from you. You told her that you love her and you would do anything for her. She asked you when she needed help.

You asked her to leave her job, but at the same time you cannot provide her enough material support.

Everything you bought her during your visit was done by yourself.

Daria is very serious about marriage, but after she has learned more about you she realized that ou and her cannot be together as you cannot provide her with all things she needs in life. She doesn't see sense to continue relationship that will lead to further arguments and quarrels.

From the name of the agency we can say that Daria is really interested in many material things, she wants to have a high level of life and nobody can stop her from wanting this. It's not a crime to wish to have a good level of life.

Daria says that you told her that you don't a permanent and well-paid job at the moment and she has doubts as for how you were going to provide your and her life in the USA. She wants to feel secure in life.

She is very sorry and upset that it happened so, but she feels that continuing this relationship will only lead to more problems.

Sincerely,

Support Team

Reply sent by Julia Mazurok
    For any question use our website only, do not reply to this email.

Attention:
    We issue the answers to your questions only on our website.
    We also send a copy of our answer to your email address
    but we don't give the guarantee that it will reach you.
    That's why we strongly recommend to receive an answer to your question on our site.
    http://ualadys.com/support.rpx?id=73197

All you need to do for this is to log in on the site
    and our system will inform you if the answer to your question is available.

quote:Originally posted by animal14

Hi you guys
    i want you all to know you are wrong about UALadys and UADreams, i personaly went to Sumy to meet a girl she was real and a real dissapointment but the office and the office staff are very real, sure they charge you to much for a trip package but you get full service in return.
    i did meet with a girl that does seem interresting and i`m corresponding with her now.

UALadys and UADreams are not scam sites

if you want to know who i am look at the testimonials at the UADreams site from jan 18

Hello,

I was saying the same thing over a year ago, but I am not saying this now. I was engaged to a girl for 7 months in Zhitomir Daria Sherstnova # 4252. We were perfectly happy up until this month when she called off everything, saying that I did not have enough money to support her in the USA. The Agency backed her up 100 percent, even though her letters say other wise. She is already posted to the scammer site, because she was dating someone while she was engaged to me. If there are others that have gotten letters from her during the time period of April 13, 2007 until Present. Please post them. This girl is a black widow. Her mother is also involved in the scheme, so beware. I will be posting all the document on the scammer site. It will take a while. I have over 1000 letters, Passport, etc Lots of photos. Some are already up there thanks to Rodney from the USA. Apparently she sent him some sexy photos while she was engaged and admitted to do it.

Here is the letter that I got from ualadys this week about her explanation for ending the relationship. I want everyone to know also that the K-1 Visa was approved 2 days before I got this letter. She told the Agency that I told her to leave her job. This is not true.
    I also am employed. I have to be to get the K-1 Visa. It is a requirement. How stupid is ualadys for believing her!

Dear Mr. Dawson!

She says that she doesn't want anything from you and she doesn't want any money from you. You told her that you love her and you would do anything for her. She asked you when she needed help.

You asked her to leave her job, but at the same time you cannot provide her enough material support.

Daria is very serious about marriage, but after she has learned more about you she realized that ou and her cannot be together as you cannot provide her with all things she needs in life. She doesn't see sense to continue relationship that will lead to further arguments and quarrels.

From the name of the agency we can say that Daria is really interested in many material things, she wants to have a high level of life and nobody can stop her from wanting this. It's not a crime to wish to have a good level of life.

Daria says that you told her that you don't a permanent and well-paid job at the moment and she has doubts as for how you were going to provide your and her life in the USA. She wants to feel secure in life.

She is very sorry and upset that it happened so, but she feels that continuing this relationship will only lead to more problems.

Sincerely,

Support Team

Attention:
    That's why we strongly recommend to receive an answer to your question on our site.

Hi you guys
    i want you all to know you are wrong about UALadys and UADreams, i personaly went to Sumy to meet a girl she was real and a real dissapointment but the office and the office staff are very real, sure they charge you to much for a trip package but you get full service in return.
    i did meet with a girl that does seem interresting and i`m corresponding with her now.

if you want to know who i am look at the testimonials at the UADreams site from jan 18

quote:Originally posted by swdawson

Hello,

Dear Mr. Dawson!

Sincerely,

Support Team

Attention:

Hi you guys

Hey swdawson I would like to talk to you about Daria S. #4252. I had communicated with this girl for some time and even visited her in July 2007. Please get in contact with me, you can use my yahoo to send a message. We can share information, I do have a way to contact her personally. I haven't been here in a while and decided to see what was new and ran into your posting about Daria.

quote:Originally posted by swdawson

Hello,

Dear Mr. Dawson!

Sincerely,

Support Team

Attention:

Hi you guys

Hey swdawson I would like to talk to you about Daria S. #4252. I had communicated with this girl for some time and even visited her in July 2007. Please get in contact with me, you can use my yahoo to send a message. We can share information, I do have a way to contact her personally. I haven't been here in a while and decided to see what was new and ran into your posting about Daria.

Hello friends,

best regards from Kiev/Ukraine!!!

first of all, I spent some days in Kremenchug and some more days in Zhitomir. The office of uadreams dot com in Kremenchug is based in Kvartal 101. Best is to go to Kremenchug by night train from Kiev as I did, the price is less than 9 Euros ... I had a very young couple (14 or 15 years young) in my 4-persons-cabin, they "slept" (fu...) over me and the sails that fix the bed there on the wall did not break so that I am still alive, guys!!! ... well, whenever you go to Kremenchug, don't book a hotel in advance, go by train or express bus from Kiev PASS central railway station to Kremenchug and walk the 5-10 minutes the street there downtown to the Dniprovski Hotel ... and from the airport Borispol to the central railway station Kiev PASS please take the cheap "Polit" bus in front of the exit of the airport building that costs only 15 Grivna (and not 400 or 200 Grivna requested by taxi mafia drivers). If you leave the Dniprovski Hotel, please go to the left on the left hand side of the street until you crossed the street at the end, then go right and strait ahead until you see the building Kvartal 110 which is written on the big building there in that district in big letters ... go to the left and when you are at the end of that building, go right and again right and find the first entrance door to the Kremenchug office of uadreams there. A nervious lady who translates there will open the door, she checks the place from her window every minute again and comes out whenever a man sits there in front of the entrance. There is no name of the office mentiones, it is located on the ground floor (some steps upstairs first) to the left.

The first room is closed for visitors. There is the photographer working on his pc, a young guy who also speaks English well... . I was alwayz received in the second room.

I booked a date there with Marina#5782, here is her last mail to me dated May 15:

"Hello xxxxxxxxxx!

To be honest ,I can't believe that less than in a week we'll meet in reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 days?!!Tha's great ,but dear ...I am not sure that I will be able to spend all of them with you.

I have to attend studies and in addition exams...

Well,let's don't haste and then e'll see what we'll do.

Of course,it is great that we'll have so much time ,but I do also worry what will you do the part of the day while I'll be at school.

Dear,I don't want you to feel like abandond.

Tell me what was reaction at work?

Were they surprised by the reason of your vacations?

I still can't believe that we have met.

I feel great.Thank you!

Marina."

Marina came in and looked at me ... like a little girl looks at her violator! So she was super extreme shy. No way to come to any agreement with her. I was frustrated, of course. I expected at least that she shows me some places in Kremenchug... . So I collected the experience that such a young lady only mails sweetest hot love stuff to attract a guy like me and make a guy like me coming to that place ... and as soon as the real meeting happens she has no time and plays a dirty game to say bye and nothing else ... .

Then I booked a date with Elena V. #5774. She showed me the Dnieper River there and the downtown areas on her work free Sunday, we will keep in touch. She is really a goodie. She works as a nurse and is a bit older than Marina so that she just knows better what she wants... .

Then I had the option to spend the week alone in Kremenchug or continue my travel to Zhitomir. I took the express bus from the railway station in Kremenchug to Kiev and paid 55 grivna to come to Kiev central railway station PASS where it took me only 2 minutes to sit in the next express shuttle bus to Zhitomir where I caught the last seat ... at 3 pm I arrived at Zhitomir, hungry! 15 grivnas for a taxi to Polski Dom where the small single room (with bathroom/wc/tv) costs 120 grivna per night (Dniprovski Zory Hotel in Kremenchug costed 280 grivna per night in the double room). from Polski Dom it takes a walk of 10 minutes over the bridge of the small river there to stand in the central place of Zhitomir at the corner of the "potatoe house" (US stylished fast food restaurant, good enough to eat), and just some 3 minutes before I found an underground shop & canteen to take breakfast super cheap ... with some drinkers around me who preferred vodka in the morning and beer ... . But well, from "Potatoes House" I went across the bis square there along the Lenin monument and then I crossed the street and turned right in to the Kievskaya Street where at number 55 the office of ualadies dot com is located. Ualadies is not mentioned at the entrance of the old and really not nice looking building, but some meters upstairs no problem to find the office and also the name of the agency at the door. On the way through Kievskaya Street there is left hand side also located a cafeteria which is popular and crowded with students, on the right hand side there is based the central post office of the town with a "computer club" which is the cheapest internetcafe of Zhitomir. If you go along there in direction to the office you would see also the street where the tram runs, and there on the right hand side the local marked is based. I also found there a "New York" pizzeria and a the cafeteria amour with well English speaking friendly waitresses... .

The managers of ualadys Zhitomir were very busy with an English business guy who will marry next month and has his business there in Ukraine and Russia. He wasts so much money that they all went to restaurants and bars with him there... .

I had dated Tatyana P. #4327 who had mailed me before that she would like to prepare a dessert for us and I should please lick with my lips this dessert from her body ... so for my opinion this was "hot stuff". But the girl is not black-haired, she appeared as blondy in the meeting, her last letter dated June 3 says:

"Hi!

Sorry for misunderstanding.

I wish you good luck.

Tatyana"

I recorded the second meeting (I ordered extra 2 hours translation!) on dvd. She is not shy at all but a big liar! She was not interested at all in me. She only wanted to attract me to come to Zhitomir, and she said that directly to me ... I was very angry with her in the second conversation. first she had no time, then she came to the first meeting but very late, then she had no time and 2 times she cancelled the second meeting ... and finally she enjoyed her bubble and did not look in to my eyes and with a smile she rejected me fully. I told her that I would not like to see such a big liar again in my life ... . I was glad that I kicked her out of the restaurant before I ordered a meal for me and the translating lady who only did her job.

Here is her mail dated May 14:

" Hello, dear xxxxxxx!

I'm so happy to write you today. Frankly speaking, I missed this night. The reason of it is that I watched a very romantic movie yesterday in the evening. And at the end of it I even cried. But it was the tears of happiness because the main heroes were together at last.

You know, their situation was like ours. They also got acquainted through the internet. But the only difference was that they met after one month of correspondence. But then they were apart for several years.

I hope that the end of our story will be the same happy.

How are you and why are you silent? I hope everything is fine with you.

Wait for your reply!

Kiss you!

Yours, Tatyana"

She is really a big liar and she is aware of what she does and does absolutely not mind of it ... I said to her that I would be very ashamed to treat in her way a guest or friend who travels from far away to my place in order to spend time with me... . She looks very sweet and little. She is not 170 cm high, she is only 160 cm high! And she also played the game with me that she would not understand Russian, grrr!!! Or her cellphone would not work ... grrr ... but the translator called her before ... grrr!!!

No other dates in Zhitomir, but I spent my time there with some other people. Who wants to have a copy of my dvds, please drop me a line with postal address and feel free to receive a copy!

goodiejens

Hello friends,

best regards from Kiev/Ukraine!!!

first of all, I spent some days in Kremenchug and some more days in Zhitomir. The office of uadreams dot com in Kremenchug is based in Kvartal 101. Best is to go to Kremenchug by night train from Kiev as I did, the price is less than 9 Euros ... I had a very young couple (14 or 15 years young) in my 4-persons-cabin, they "slept" (fu...) over me and the sails that fix the bed there on the wall did not break so that I am still alive, guys!!! ... well, whenever you go to Kremenchug, don't book a hotel in advance, go by train or express bus from Kiev PASS central railway station to Kremenchug and walk the 5-10 minutes the street there downtown to the Dniprovski Hotel ... and from the airport Borispol to the central railway station Kiev PASS please take the cheap "Polit" bus in front of the exit of the airport building that costs only 15 Grivna (and not 400 or 200 Grivna requested by taxi mafia drivers). If you leave the Dniprovski Hotel, please go to the left on the left hand side of the street until you crossed the street at the end, then go right and strait ahead until you see the building Kvartal 110 which is written on the big building there in that district in big letters ... go to the left and when you are at the end of that building, go right and again right and find the first entrance door to the Kremenchug office of uadreams there. A nervious lady who translates there will open the door, she checks the place from her window every minute again and comes out whenever a man sits there in front of the entrance. There is no name of the office mentiones, it is located on the ground floor (some steps upstairs first) to the left.

The first room is closed for visitors. There is the photographer working on his pc, a young guy who also speaks English well... . I was alwayz received in the second room.

I booked a date there with Marina#5782, here is her last mail to me dated May 15:

"Hello xxxxxxxxxx!

To be honest ,I can't believe that less than in a week we'll meet in reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 days?!!Tha's great ,but dear ...I am not sure that I will be able to spend all of them with you.

I have to attend studies and in addition exams...

Well,let's don't haste and then e'll see what we'll do.

Of course,it is great that we'll have so much time ,but I do also worry what will you do the part of the day while I'll be at school.

Dear,I don't want you to feel like abandond.

Tell me what was reaction at work?

Were they surprised by the reason of your vacations?

I still can't believe that we have met.

I feel great.Thank you!

Marina."

Marina came in and looked at me ... like a little girl looks at her violator! So she was super extreme shy. No way to come to any agreement with her. I was frustrated, of course. I expected at least that she shows me some places in Kremenchug... . So I collected the experience that such a young lady only mails sweetest hot love stuff to attract a guy like me and make a guy like me coming to that place ... and as soon as the real meeting happens she has no time and plays a dirty game to say bye and nothing else ... .

Then I booked a date with Elena V. #5774. She showed me the Dnieper River there and the downtown areas on her work free Sunday, we will keep in touch. She is really a goodie. She works as a nurse and is a bit older than Marina so that she just knows better what she wants... .

Then I had the option to spend the week alone in Kremenchug or continue my travel to Zhitomir. I took the express bus from the railway station in Kremenchug to Kiev and paid 55 grivna to come to Kiev central railway station PASS where it took me only 2 minutes to sit in the next express shuttle bus to Zhitomir where I caught the last seat ... at 3 pm I arrived at Zhitomir, hungry! 15 grivnas for a taxi to Polski Dom where the small single room (with bathroom/wc/tv) costs 120 grivna per night (Dniprovski Zory Hotel in Kremenchug costed 280 grivna per night in the double room). from Polski Dom it takes a walk of 10 minutes over the bridge of the small river there to stand in the central place of Zhitomir at the corner of the "potatoe house" (US stylished fast food restaurant, good enough to eat), and just some 3 minutes before I found an underground shop & canteen to take breakfast super cheap ... with some drinkers around me who preferred vodka in the morning and beer ... . But well, from "Potatoes House" I went across the bis square there along the Lenin monument and then I crossed the street and turned right in to the Kievskaya Street where at number 55 the office of ualadies dot com is located. Ualadies is not mentioned at the entrance of the old and really not nice looking building, but some meters upstairs no problem to find the office and also the name of the agency at the door. On the way through Kievskaya Street there is left hand side also located a cafeteria which is popular and crowded with students, on the right hand side there is based the central post office of the town with a "computer club" which is the cheapest internetcafe of Zhitomir. If you go along there in direction to the office you would see also the street where the tram runs, and there on the right hand side the local marked is based. I also found there a "New York" pizzeria and a the cafeteria amour with well English speaking friendly waitresses... .

The managers of ualadys Zhitomir were very busy with an English business guy who will marry next month and has his business there in Ukraine and Russia. He wasts so much money that they all went to restaurants and bars with him there... .

I had dated Tatyana P. #4327 who had mailed me before that she would like to prepare a dessert for us and I should please lick with my lips this dessert from her body ... so for my opinion this was "hot stuff". But the girl is not black-haired, she appeared as blondy in the meeting, her last letter dated June 3 says:

"Hi!

Sorry for misunderstanding.

I wish you good luck.

Tatyana"

I recorded the second meeting (I ordered extra 2 hours translation!) on dvd. She is not shy at all but a big liar! She was not interested at all in me. She only wanted to attract me to come to Zhitomir, and she said that directly to me ... I was very angry with her in the second conversation. first she had no time, then she came to the first meeting but very late, then she had no time and 2 times she cancelled the second meeting ... and finally she enjoyed her bubble and did not look in to my eyes and with a smile she rejected me fully. I told her that I would not like to see such a big liar again in my life ... . I was glad that I kicked her out of the restaurant before I ordered a meal for me and the translating lady who only did her job.

Here is her mail dated May 14:

" Hello, dear xxxxxxx!

I'm so happy to write you today. Frankly speaking, I missed this night. The reason of it is that I watched a very romantic movie yesterday in the evening. And at the end of it I even cried. But it was the tears of happiness because the main heroes were together at last.

You know, their situation was like ours. They also got acquainted through the internet. But the only difference was that they met after one month of correspondence. But then they were apart for several years.

I hope that the end of our story will be the same happy.

How are you and why are you silent? I hope everything is fine with you.

Wait for your reply!

Kiss you!

Yours, Tatyana"

She is really a big liar and she is aware of what she does and does absolutely not mind of it ... I said to her that I would be very ashamed to treat in her way a guest or friend who travels from far away to my place in order to spend time with me... . She looks very sweet and little. She is not 170 cm high, she is only 160 cm high! And she also played the game with me that she would not understand Russian, grrr!!! Or her cellphone would not work ... grrr ... but the translator called her before ... grrr!!!

No other dates in Zhitomir, but I spent my time there with some other people. Who wants to have a copy of my dvds, please drop me a line with postal address and feel free to receive a copy!

goodiejens

goddiejens,
    Have you posted your e-mail somewhere? I would like to get a copy from you if it's not too much trouble.
    Thanks -Skipped

goddiejens,
    Have you posted your e-mail somewhere? I would like to get a copy from you if it's not too much trouble.
    Thanks -Skipped