Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Goodiejens,

Thanks for confirming what so many others have already said.

"Marina #5782 came in and looked at me ... like a little girl looks at her violator! ... and as soon as the real meeting happens she has no time and plays a dirty game to say bye and nothing else ... .

"Tatyana P. #4327 who had mailed me before that she would like to prepare a dessert for us and I should please lick with my lips this dessert from her body ... She was not interested at all in me. She only wanted to attract me to come to Zhitomir, and she said that directly to me ... she came to the first meeting but very late, then she had no time and 2 times she cancelled the second meeting ... and finally she enjoyed her bubble and did not look in to my eyes and with a smile she rejected me fully."

Call me crazy, but is it necessary to spend this kind of money on a round the globe trip for this? I am certain there are plenty of women who will take your money and abuse you at home for free.

Prometheus

Goodiejens,

Thanks for confirming what so many others have already said.

"Marina #5782 came in and looked at me ... like a little girl looks at her violator! ... and as soon as the real meeting happens she has no time and plays a dirty game to say bye and nothing else ... .

"Tatyana P. #4327 who had mailed me before that she would like to prepare a dessert for us and I should please lick with my lips this dessert from her body ... She was not interested at all in me. She only wanted to attract me to come to Zhitomir, and she said that directly to me ... she came to the first meeting but very late, then she had no time and 2 times she cancelled the second meeting ... and finally she enjoyed her bubble and did not look in to my eyes and with a smile she rejected me fully."

Call me crazy, but is it necessary to spend this kind of money on a round the globe trip for this? I am certain there are plenty of women who will take your money and abuse you at home for free.

Prometheus

quote:Originally posted by skipped

goddiejens,
    Have you posted your e-mail somewhere? I would like to get a copy from you if it's not too much trouble.
    Thanks -Skipped
    Hi Skipped,

my mail is jetobo at gmx dot de ... you only need to mail me your address in the USA and I will send you the DVDs. There is no problem for me. You will watch the first meeting with Marina in Kremenchug and the second meeting with Tatyana in Zhitomir.

@ Prometheus

Indeed I only can confirm what many others just said. You are very right. I can also go to a lady service here at my place in my country and drink a coffee with a beauty and leave a good amount of money to her ... it would be the same result!

Once again to all: Fly to Philippines. There are beautiful ladies who are really very interested in finding a good foreigner who make their life easier and just that's why they love guys like you and me, they are true and have family values.

Best regards,
    Jens

quote:Originally posted by skipped

goddiejens,
    Have you posted your e-mail somewhere? I would like to get a copy from you if it's not too much trouble.
    Thanks -Skipped
    Hi Skipped,

my mail is jetobo at gmx dot de ... you only need to mail me your address in the USA and I will send you the DVDs. There is no problem for me. You will watch the first meeting with Marina in Kremenchug and the second meeting with Tatyana in Zhitomir.

@ Prometheus

Indeed I only can confirm what many others just said. You are very right. I can also go to a lady service here at my place in my country and drink a coffee with a beauty and leave a good amount of money to her ... it would be the same result!

Once again to all: Fly to Philippines. There are beautiful ladies who are really very interested in finding a good foreigner who make their life easier and just that's why they love guys like you and me, they are true and have family values.

Best regards,
    Jens

Jens,

Sympathies, and I mean you no disrespect. I think we have all been fed a bowl of lies by these "introduction" services, who exist only to separate sincere Western men from their money. Slavic women are NOT submissive, are NOT homebodies, and are NOT looking to make good wives for some lucky man. For the most part they are just looking for a ticket out of the homeland.

By additional way of warning, I have a friend who married a Filipino woman, and I have to tell you it was just as hellish as any of the Russian marriages I have seen. They are divorced now, but that bitch screamed at him, beat him, broke things around the house, etc. It was scary, scary stuff. At least the Russian woman are easy to look at.

Best foreign marriage I have seen is my friend who married a smart attractive woman from Shanghai China. I think he just got lucky. I don't translate this to mean everyone should marry a Chinese woman, just that occasionally an international marriage can work.

I am approaching 9 years off and on with my Russian. Still a love/hate relationship in every sense of the word. Sometimes she can really surprise me and be tender and loving. Sometimes she can really surprise me and be cruel and ruthless. It's like a box of chocolates, said Forrest Gump, you never know what you are going to get.

Jens,

Sympathies, and I mean you no disrespect. I think we have all been fed a bowl of lies by these "introduction" services, who exist only to separate sincere Western men from their money. Slavic women are NOT submissive, are NOT homebodies, and are NOT looking to make good wives for some lucky man. For the most part they are just looking for a ticket out of the homeland.

By additional way of warning, I have a friend who married a Filipino woman, and I have to tell you it was just as hellish as any of the Russian marriages I have seen. They are divorced now, but that bitch screamed at him, beat him, broke things around the house, etc. It was scary, scary stuff. At least the Russian woman are easy to look at.

Best foreign marriage I have seen is my friend who married a smart attractive woman from Shanghai China. I think he just got lucky. I don't translate this to mean everyone should marry a Chinese woman, just that occasionally an international marriage can work.

I am approaching 9 years off and on with my Russian. Still a love/hate relationship in every sense of the word. Sometimes she can really surprise me and be tender and loving. Sometimes she can really surprise me and be cruel and ruthless. It's like a box of chocolates, said Forrest Gump, you never know what you are going to get.

Hi Prometheus,

thanks for your posting.

Well, I will not say that all filipinas are angels from paradise... . I only say that for english speaking guys it is very simple to travel there and find a good girl or lady there. Not in AC, in Angeles City, at the bars ... there you can find prostitutes. It is not necessary to bring her home so fast and marry in high speed. Take time, guys! And check well because fire is the devil's only friend ... . And in Western countries such a lady might adapt fast and is influenced by the "helper industries" of women organizations, lawyers, authorities, whatever.

I suggest you the homepage of some Germans who escaped to Pattaya in Thailand after divorce and separation trouble with their foreign ladies in Germany. Detlef and Holger. Detlef does not like to pay horrible amounts of alimentation money monthly to his Uganda ex girlfriend who has one daughter with him and may be another baby born now ... Holger took his son who he created with a Chines lady but she preferred a Chinese mafioso in Germany ... you find all pics on ... pls google thailand bestattungen ... you see a part of a tv report about "bad fathers" (who do not pay alimentation rates monthly) ... in tv the guy says "Look yourself. Is this luxory?" because his ex wife said he would live in luxory and travels a lot and bought an expensive motorcycle and so on ... and then you see Detlef who answer the question "No bad feeling about your behaviour?" with the words "Not at all" ... and you see the guys sitting there at Detlef's b-day-party watching the tv report and having fun ... .

Detlef now has a girlfriend, filipina, she lives without family in Thailand. Thailand has no laws about alimentation payments after divorce or separation. Philippines has not such laws. Now Detlef will become father again there ... . They try to cause him trouble but he puts all messages from German authorities online!

This is a good homepage. Helpful for men!

Goddiejens

Hi Prometheus,

thanks for your posting.

Well, I will not say that all filipinas are angels from paradise... . I only say that for english speaking guys it is very simple to travel there and find a good girl or lady there. Not in AC, in Angeles City, at the bars ... there you can find prostitutes. It is not necessary to bring her home so fast and marry in high speed. Take time, guys! And check well because fire is the devil's only friend ... . And in Western countries such a lady might adapt fast and is influenced by the "helper industries" of women organizations, lawyers, authorities, whatever.

I suggest you the homepage of some Germans who escaped to Pattaya in Thailand after divorce and separation trouble with their foreign ladies in Germany. Detlef and Holger. Detlef does not like to pay horrible amounts of alimentation money monthly to his Uganda ex girlfriend who has one daughter with him and may be another baby born now ... Holger took his son who he created with a Chines lady but she preferred a Chinese mafioso in Germany ... you find all pics on ... pls google thailand bestattungen ... you see a part of a tv report about "bad fathers" (who do not pay alimentation rates monthly) ... in tv the guy says "Look yourself. Is this luxory?" because his ex wife said he would live in luxory and travels a lot and bought an expensive motorcycle and so on ... and then you see Detlef who answer the question "No bad feeling about your behaviour?" with the words "Not at all" ... and you see the guys sitting there at Detlef's b-day-party watching the tv report and having fun ... .

Detlef now has a girlfriend, filipina, she lives without family in Thailand. Thailand has no laws about alimentation payments after divorce or separation. Philippines has not such laws. Now Detlef will become father again there ... . They try to cause him trouble but he puts all messages from German authorities online!

This is a good homepage. Helpful for men!

Goddiejens

Paraguay has no extradition treaty with any country. I had a client with a bad marriage. He emptied the bank accounts, took the kids, and settled in a nice little hacienda in the hills down there with a local woman. Wife tried everything short of a hit man to get him out, but nothing worked. Ten years later he came back after the kids were in college. Pretty extreme, but sometimes extreme situations call for extreme measures. [}]

Paraguay has no extradition treaty with any country. I had a client with a bad marriage. He emptied the bank accounts, took the kids, and settled in a nice little hacienda in the hills down there with a local woman. Wife tried everything short of a hit man to get him out, but nothing worked. Ten years later he came back after the kids were in college. Pretty extreme, but sometimes extreme situations call for extreme measures. [}]