Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

I haven't heard from him since he said he was leaving for Ukraine two months ago. I've sent him private emails as well that have not been replied to, so I hope he is happy rather than in trouble.

I haven't heard from him since he said he was leaving for Ukraine two months ago. I've sent him private emails as well that have not been replied to, so I hope he is happy rather than in trouble.

To:
    Date:june 16th 2008

Subject:??ers the scammer again
    Irochka M. #4365
    Dominique
    16 June 2008

I can make you the happiest man!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have read your profile and i understood that you are the man I have been looking for!

I decide to write you first because i want to make a first step and take a chance, because who knows. maybe we are those who were meant to be together...

My name is Irina. I've been looking for you for a long time and I am happy that you've appeared in my life, my dear prince. I am 20 and I am impatiently waiting to give my love and kindness to you. I want to be attentive and thoughtful. I am a sincere and kind person, I want to be by your side forever and always, I am willing to bring you love and happiness.

I am a very active person, I love sports and I watch well after myself. But I also would like to watch after you and to take care of you, my dear. I can imagine, how early in the morning you are opening your half-sleepy eyes and I kindly whisper to you: ??Good morning, my Love?? and I bring a cup of hot fresh coffee into the bed.

Do you like coffee in the morning? Do you like when you get it right into the bed? Do you think it is romantic?

I think I can make each day unforgettable for you, full of love and happiness.

I love fruit and pizza by the way Do you like pizza with mushrooms?

Can you imagine that two of us will go to gather mushrooms? I love doing this. Did you ever try? We can gather them ourselves and afterwards prepare pizza together

I love to cook and I even agree to cook every day for you, I can make a romantic supper each day.

Do you like children? I love kids, and for you, my dear, I will bring a son and we will bring him up together. He will definitely look like you, and as I think, kids are happiness, and our son will be the crop of our happiness and true love.

And if you would ever get fever, I wouldn't leave you even for a minute, I will take care of you, will warm you with my love and thoughtfulness.

I indeed hope that you will answer back, my dear!

I am impatiently waiting for a minute when we will get a change to know each other better...

I hope for the soonest reply, my dear! I kiss you sweetly and softly many times!!

Irina.

To:
    Date:june 16th 2008

Subject:??ers the scammer again
    Irochka M. #4365
    Dominique
    16 June 2008

I can make you the happiest man!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have read your profile and i understood that you are the man I have been looking for!

I decide to write you first because i want to make a first step and take a chance, because who knows. maybe we are those who were meant to be together...

My name is Irina. I've been looking for you for a long time and I am happy that you've appeared in my life, my dear prince. I am 20 and I am impatiently waiting to give my love and kindness to you. I want to be attentive and thoughtful. I am a sincere and kind person, I want to be by your side forever and always, I am willing to bring you love and happiness.

I am a very active person, I love sports and I watch well after myself. But I also would like to watch after you and to take care of you, my dear. I can imagine, how early in the morning you are opening your half-sleepy eyes and I kindly whisper to you: ??Good morning, my Love?? and I bring a cup of hot fresh coffee into the bed.

Do you like coffee in the morning? Do you like when you get it right into the bed? Do you think it is romantic?

I think I can make each day unforgettable for you, full of love and happiness.

I love fruit and pizza by the way Do you like pizza with mushrooms?

Can you imagine that two of us will go to gather mushrooms? I love doing this. Did you ever try? We can gather them ourselves and afterwards prepare pizza together

I love to cook and I even agree to cook every day for you, I can make a romantic supper each day.

Do you like children? I love kids, and for you, my dear, I will bring a son and we will bring him up together. He will definitely look like you, and as I think, kids are happiness, and our son will be the crop of our happiness and true love.

And if you would ever get fever, I wouldn't leave you even for a minute, I will take care of you, will warm you with my love and thoughtfulness.

I indeed hope that you will answer back, my dear!

I am impatiently waiting for a minute when we will get a change to know each other better...

I hope for the soonest reply, my dear! I kiss you sweetly and softly many times!!

Irina.

WORD IS OUT... HANEY IS HOT!

To: Eustace Haney
    Date: 18 June 2008

http://photo.ualadys.com/photos/0/8501/915946_57760.jpg

Subject: Hello, my dear stranger.

Hello stranger! My name is Dasha. I live in a little town Berdichev. It is situated 160 km from the capital of Ukraine ? Kiev. In Kiev I study at the University but on the correspondence courses. There are so many people around. I have very interesting and responsible work. I am a teacher of guitar in the musical school. Though I am very communicative person, sometimes I feel sad and lonely. Especially this feeling is very strong in autumn. I feel as if I am a little leaf who want to fall on the warm palm of the hand instead of the cold ground. I am a great romantic inside. I am looking for a man who could share my feelings. Do you have the same feelings from time to time? Matchmaking agency exists for creating a family and I want to find mine and only mine sweet half without making mistakes and without hurt. I hope to get honesty, mutual understanding and respect from you. Let's try to communicate! Dasha.

WORD IS OUT... HANEY IS HOT!

To: Eustace Haney
    Date: 18 June 2008

http://photo.ualadys.com/photos/0/8501/915946_57760.jpg

Subject: Hello, my dear stranger.

Hello stranger! My name is Dasha. I live in a little town Berdichev. It is situated 160 km from the capital of Ukraine ? Kiev. In Kiev I study at the University but on the correspondence courses. There are so many people around. I have very interesting and responsible work. I am a teacher of guitar in the musical school. Though I am very communicative person, sometimes I feel sad and lonely. Especially this feeling is very strong in autumn. I feel as if I am a little leaf who want to fall on the warm palm of the hand instead of the cold ground. I am a great romantic inside. I am looking for a man who could share my feelings. Do you have the same feelings from time to time? Matchmaking agency exists for creating a family and I want to find mine and only mine sweet half without making mistakes and without hurt. I hope to get honesty, mutual understanding and respect from you. Let's try to communicate! Dasha.

Well guys, I decided to go and visit the profile of this Dasha and there is such a girl with this ID number??!! Why is that? Does that mean that they deleted her profile or something like that? The girl who is with this ID number is quite cute, I must admit. Maybe I should go and see her? What do you guys think?

Cheers!

Well guys, I decided to go and visit the profile of this Dasha and there is such a girl with this ID number??!! Why is that? Does that mean that they deleted her profile or something like that? The girl who is with this ID number is quite cute, I must admit. Maybe I should go and see her? What do you guys think?

Cheers!

The point isn't that Dasha is HOT... the point is Haney is NOT!

We've got a smoking babe sending emails to a 67 year old hog farmer from Hooterville. Get it?

Hey Prometheus! Since my return from the "not quite so dead", I had a chance to see our new buddy David's posts prior to BIG BROTHER censoring them. It appeared to me that he is just a pitch-man for a sex-tourist website in Poltava, but I could be wrong... No I'm not!!!

He was basically quoting one passing thought from a previous posting, totally out of context adding an all too "witty" comment about it and then posting a standardized sales pitch with a link to a website.

I commented on the admin's censorship at psycho-b, with the hopes that I too would not be censored also. Post a comment about it as I did, a warning, whatever, but I personally think that kind of censorship is a little... Stalinistic?[8D]

Train returns