Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

I have not written for awhile i kept my profile open at Uadreams and Ualadys i see they are using old introduction letters from girlsthey must be running out of ideas.

gtearne

GMAN,

I just got a birthday reminder concerning a girl I wrote to five years ago "back in the day" (before the full nature and extent of CC's fraud was available). She's twenty-three today (for the fifth year in a row)!

Figure every "girl" on the site has a few interested parties sending in letters at $7 a pop. Assume that the 2500 number is accurate. One email per day, per model, equals $17,500 a day! Ten emails per day per model equals $175,000 a day. I tell you, we went into the wrong racket.

If the fraud model holds, it is only a matter of time before 70 year old babuskas, with more stretch marks than looks, squint into their monitors hacking out romantic missives for the naive willing to pay $7 to hear what the weather is like in Lugansk that day.

A sucker is born every minute. A fool and his money are soon parted.

Prometheus

Hey guys! There's a saying, "If you didn't see it the first time around, it's new to you!" Olga 1243, in 2005, can easily become Natalya 8549, in 2008!

Train returns

The Incredible Eustace Haney Strikes Again (Part III)

Nothing beats the bite of some cold moonshine on a Hooterville morning, that is, unless it is a hot evening with a UALadys honey out in the pigsty for a three way with Arnold Ziffle!

If you are new to all this, Eustace Haney is a 56 year old hog farmer, with the hankering for some Ukrainian lovely to tend his still. Problem is, his profile concludes, "THIS IS A TEST. DO NOT CONTACT ME UNLESS YOU ARE A SCAM ARTIST!"

But the gals of UALadys will not be deterred from their mission. Here is a just a short sampling of the many lovelies who are hankering for A TASTE OF HANEY!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, dear! My name is Irina, I live in Ukraine. Let me tell you a few words about myself. I am a very active person, I read a lot, and like to watch TV, to have rest at the seaside, I am fond of sophisticated food and nice music. I have much love inside me and I keep it for that man who can love me in return. I know that love is the sense of life, and it is the only thing that I miss very much in my life. I need an honest, caring, loving, tender and passionate man, who will accept me as I am, who will love and respect me. It is impossible to build relations without trust and support. I hope that I am the woman that can make your life happier. If I seem interesting to you, we can find out what the future has for us. We will find love if we try. With all my best, Irina

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! My name is Yulia!!! The information in your profile differs much among a great number of primitive ones. It roused my interest and made me write you. I am very optimistic person, it helps me to live in this complicated world. I adore healthy way of life. I can cheer up the man I love and bring him in the world of emotional balance, peace and fantasies. Communication with different people brings me pleasure and new life experience. I consider myself to be a very sociable person. But I am a woman. What brings me happiness? It is different life details...small, so ordinary but true. I love pleasant and romantic surprises, novels and moves, sounds of favourite music, sport activity and dances. I like to cook something delicious and like to hear thanks instead. All these bring me joy and complete perception of life. Almost complete..What do I need to be absolutely happy? The answer is easy. I need a man. The special man for me. I am not looking for a perfect man, I am looking for one, who will make me happy. And I will give him all my care, understanding, faithfulness and loyalty, affection and tenderness in return. My man is the best, he is right in all his decisions. He will be authority number one for me. And from my side I will bring joy, warmth and cosiness to his house. By my side he will feel himself the most desirable man in the whole world. Do you have some doubts in my sincerity? Well, check me up)) If you are interested in communicating with such a woman as I am, just write me. I wish you all the best. Yulia!!!

Good morning to you! Let me tell you a few words about myself. My name is Veronika. I want to meet a man with a kind heart, a sense of humor and desire to meet a girl of his dream: unique, kind, who is ready to share her own world, to open her soul and make a small Eden on a huge Planet.. I am a very active person; I love everything that life gives me, even if something goes wrong, I always smile, because I know that tomorrow will be better! Nobody found a key to my heart, but with hope I wait for that one and only man, who is tired of loneliness, who will find me and our happiness will lift us to the 7th heaven. Maybe it is you!!! Let me show you that everything you dream about its possible, and how wonderful this world can be! With many hopes, Veronika

Hi lonely stranger!!! My name is Olesia. Olesia is a ukrainian name, you may call me Lesia. In you profile I have found something that impressed me a lot and made me write to you... I believe that it's destiny leads me to you. I'm a woman and I need someone to give my pure love and feelings. I want to devoted and caring wife, good and understanding friend, tempting and amusing woman. And I want to give all these qualities to you only. I believe that you are looking for someone like me. So I will be happy to share my life and love with you! Looking forward for your letter. Olesia !

http://photo.ualadys.com/photos/0/4287/959121_76335.jpg
    http://photo.ualadys.com/photos/0/4287/954907_39576.jpg

Hello from Zhitomir, Ukraine from a single young lady. I understand that it might be not right to write this letter first, but I decided to take this brave step and right to you. It is very similar to my character, because I believe that if you want to reach something in this life than you should do act! I can't say that I am always so brave, but in my decision to write you a letter I definitely was. Life should be lived to the fullest and you live in harmony only when you reach your goals. I like to reach the goals I put for myself. Please let me introduce myself, my name is Valentina, and short name as my friends call me is Valyusha or just Valya. I am 26 years young, and I think that all other personal information you can read in my profile. But I don't know anything about you and that is why I would love to learn more. I will not ask any certain questions, because I don't know how to start, however in the next letters it is very possible that I will ask you many:-))) I always have something to say and something to ask. I can add that I am a creative person, and I consider it to be a good feature of my character, I like every expression of beauty. I came to the agency to change my life. I think it is a good way to do that, I can't say that my life is horrible or bad, but changes for better are certainly always great! The best change in my life will be meeting my second half. I want this to happen so much!!! I've had a bad experience in my previous marriage and I can definitely differ good from bad. I am not looking for a perfect man or for a prince on a white horse, they all are boring!!! I also can't say that he is a rich, smart or the most handsome, but I am looking for a person with a sense of humor, self-confident man and with serious intentions, what I call a real gentleman! It just seems to me that these features are more real in nowadays life. I don't like foolish people, though if they wouldn't exist, we couldn't differ the smart! I just think that there should be the bosses and the garbage cleaners, this is the harmony of human relations, it is the golden middle of life and its rules? I hope that my letter will be interesting to you, I know it is not a standard letter. And I certainly understand that you might be getting tons of letters from other women, but probably all of them start with My name is, or I live there, but I am not like that, you will never be bored or sad with me!!! If you will not answer me, I hope that your life will be happy and you will find what you are looking for. But I know that the one you search for is me:-) Meet you in the next letter then! Kisses and hugs, Valyusha.

Hello! My name is Natalka, I am very nice to see you here, have a strong desire to know you better)...Today in the morning when I was drinking my fresh juice, some thoughts about my future came to my mind.I decided to write first to you, usually I don't do like this to men, I am shy a little, but in this case I decided not to be, I really liked you. The life is too short to be timid when you want something, what do you think?May be we could find some things in common and start a good friendship which may grow in something more adult? I think that there is no love from the first sight but there is a very strong feeling of likeness, then friendship and then love may come. I am a very kind-hearted girl, love life and good people.I think that we have to do something good every day, always have to be in a good mood, then life will be more easy and friendly to you). I dream to find a man here who will be older then me, who can show me what does real life and love mean and who can treat me as gentleman. I think such a man like you cannot be alone, you deserve to have a very nice woman, I deserve to be with a good man. I think we are made for each other. Hope to hear from you soon!!! Have a nice day, Natalka!

There are many more, of course. God, Eustace Haney ROCKS!!!

Prometheus

GO EUSTACE GO!!!!! I'm ready to give up super-heroing to become a pig farming, moonshining, con-artist, real estate broker like Eustace!

Train returns

(Haney tries to pay his debt in merchandise)

Oliver: Mr. Haney, that pile of junk isn't worth $8.

Haney: To the unappraisable eye, yes. I had each and every one of these objects de art evaluated by an in-unpeachable source: the county tax assessor, or as we sometimes call him, Cousin Joe.

I usually barter with nude pics of oh so many scammers I have in my files!!![}]

Train returns

Hi - I can tell you - I think Ive told you all before.
    I got like 150 letters from this lady (Valyusha) - 1 per day - during a 3 months period - before I realized this wasnt serious

quote:Originally posted by Prometheus

The Incredible Eustace Haney Strikes Again (Part III)

Nothing beats the bite of some cold moonshine on a Hooterville morning, that is, unless it is a hot evening with a UALadys honey out in the pigsty for a three way with Arnold Ziffle!

If you are new to all this, Eustace Haney is a 56 year old hog farmer, with the hankering for some Ukrainian lovely to tend his still. Problem is, his profile concludes, "THIS IS A TEST. DO NOT CONTACT ME UNLESS YOU ARE A SCAM ARTIST!"

But the gals of UALadys will not be deterred from their mission. Here is a just a short sampling of the many lovelies who are hankering for A TASTE OF HANEY!!!

- - - - - - - - -

http://photo.ualadys.com/photos/0/4287/959121_76335.jpg
    http://photo.ualadys.com/photos/0/4287/954907_39576.jpg

Hello from Zhitomir, Ukraine from a single young lady. I understand that it might be not right to write this letter first, but I decided to take this brave step and right to you. It is very similar to my character, because I believe that if you want to reach something in this life than you should do act! I can't say that I am always so brave, but in my decision to write you a letter I definitely was. Life should be lived to the fullest and you live in harmony only when you reach your goals. I like to reach the goals I put for myself. Please let me introduce myself, my name is Valentina, and short name as my friends call me is Valyusha or just Valya. I am 26 years young, and I think that all other personal information you can read in my profile. But I don't know anything about you and that is why I would love to learn more. I will not ask any certain questions, because I don't know how to start, however in the next letters it is very possible that I will ask you many:-))) I always have something to say and something to ask. I can add that I am a creative person, and I consider it to be a good feature of my character, I like every expression of beauty. I came to the agency to change my life. I think it is a good way to do that, I can't say that my life is horrible or bad, but changes for better are certainly always great! The best change in my life will be meeting my second half. I want this to happen so much!!! I've had a bad experience in my previous marriage and I can definitely differ good from bad. I am not looking for a perfect man or for a prince on a white horse, they all are boring!!! I also can't say that he is a rich, smart or the most handsome, but I am looking for a person with a sense of humor, self-confident man and with serious intentions, what I call a real gentleman! It just seems to me that these features are more real in nowadays life. I don't like foolish people, though if they wouldn't exist, we couldn't differ the smart! I just think that there should be the bosses and the garbage cleaners, this is the harmony of human relations, it is the golden middle of life and its rules? I hope that my letter will be interesting to you, I know it is not a standard letter. And I certainly understand that you might be getting tons of letters from other women, but probably all of them start with My name is, or I live there, but I am not like that, you will never be bored or sad with me!!! If you will not answer me, I hope that your life will be happy and you will find what you are looking for. But I know that the one you search for is me:-) Meet you in the next letter then! Kisses and hugs, Valyusha.
    / Uljoh

Hi guys...it has been a long time...

I received this from Valyusha two years and a half ago when she was 26...and it seems that still she is 26...

Hi, from a pretty blonde!
    This mail was translated
    for Valentine
    to: Silver
    date: 26 May 2006
    Hello from Zhitomir, Ukraine from a single young lady. I understand that it might be not right to write this letter first, but I decided to take this brave step and right to you. It is very similar to my character, because I believe that if you want to reach something in this life than you should do act!
    I can?t say that I am always so brave, but in my decision to write you a letter I definitely was. Life should be lived to the fullest and you live in harmony only when you reach your goals. I like to reach the goals I put for myself.
    Please let me introduce myself, my name is Valentina, and short name as my friends call me is Valyusha or just Valya. I am 26 years young, and I think that all other personal information you can read in my profile.
    But I don?t know anything about you and that is why I would love to learn more.
    I will not ask any certain questions, because I don?t know how to start, however in the next letters it is very possible that I will ask you many:-))) I always have something to say and something to ask.
    I can add that I am a creative person, and I consider it to be a good feature of my character, I like every expression of beauty.
    I came to the agency to change my life. I think it is a good way to do that, I can?t say that my life is horrible or bad, but changes for better are certainly always great!
    The best change in my life will be meeting my second half. I want this to happen so much!!! I?ve had a bad experience in my previous marriage and I can definitely differ good from bad.
    I am not looking for a perfect man or for a prince on a white horse, they all are boring!!! I also can?t say that he is a rich, smart or the most handsome, but I am looking for a person with a sense of humor, self-confident man and with serious intentions, what I call a real gentleman! It just seems to me that these features are more real in nowadays life.
    I don?t like foolish people, though if they wouldn?t exist, we couldn?t differ the smart! I just think that there should be the bosses and the garbage cleaners, this is the harmony of human relations, it is the golden middle of life and its rules?
    I hope that my letter will be interesting to you, I know it is not a standard letter. And I certainly understand that you might be getting tons of letters from other women, but probably all of them start with My name is, or I live there, but I am not like that, you will never be bored or sad with me!!!
    If you will not answer me, I hope that your life will be happy and you will find what you are looking for. But I know that the one you search for is me:-)
    Meet you in the next letter then!
    Kisses and hugs,
    Valyusha.

my mistake...she is 28 now but she is using the same letter than 2 years ago...