yes, the 2nd letter I posted was sent on 9th Jan:

To:
    Date:

Subject:
    Nadezhda N. #3867
    09 January 2007 08:38:25

For you!

--------------------------------------

I have the photo of her and her mother on hols in Turkey sitting at a table, and her "european vacation" pics, however, she also sent me some "just for you" pictures at xmas which were very very provocative with very little clothing....

lol, just logged in to Ualadys, and yes, I have a new photo from Nadja - entitled "my little present for you" she is pictured with what looks like a red rose, wasn`t gonna pay for it!

Thought this would be interesting to read!! I went on the UA site and made a new profile with new picture so I can bring more proof that this site is a scam and you will not believe who the first letter I received from........any guesses?????? Well you will see.....

13 January 2007 13:43:39

Do you want to become the happiest man in the world? Write to me....

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR ELENA

Hello dear _____!

There's a legend:

At the beginning God made people that were the combination of the male and female features. But they were too proud and God decided to split them with a sword. And since then people search for their second half.

I think that only few humans can find their real second half, and most of people live their lives unhappily. But those who have found their significant ones - they become the happiest in the world.

Life is so unpredictable and I do want to believe that we`ll give each other love, warmth of our hearts, that we will share happy moments as well as sad moments in our life.

I think that the most precious thing in this world is communication. And the communication that is able to cover a great distance is even more interesting and fascinating.

One of my dreams is to go to some beautiful tropical island. What about you, where would you like to travel? And have you ever been in Ukraine?

Tell me please more about yourself, your city, likes and dislikes... Have you ever been married? Do you have children? And please fell free to ask me what you like.

Best wishes,

Hope to hear from you soon,

Elena.

Yes this is from Elena G. #1586 and it is the same first letter I received with my original profile, so as you can all see this is a scam beyond belief and they (meaning both company and the women) are taking us for fools and our pocket books. Hope everyone will realize that it is not worth giving them money and save all your letters and photos from the girls for future evidence. I have saved and printed all my letters and photos so even if they to delete them I have them on my computer where they will never be deleted plus I burned all the photos/letters to a cd.

Thanks

Siberian

The Shackles Are Undone

quote:Originally posted by siberianhusky

I went on the UA site and made a new profile with new picture so I can bring more proof that this site is a scam and you will not believe who the first letter I received from........any guesses?

Hello dear _____!

There's a legend:

At the beginning God made people that were the combination of the male and female features. But they were too proud and God decided to split them with a sword. And since then people search for their second half.

I think that only few humans can find their real second half, and most of people live their lives unhappily. But those who have found their significant ones - they become the happiest in the world.

Life is so unpredictable and I do want to believe that we`ll give each other love, warmth of our hearts, that we will share happy moments as well as sad moments in our life.

I think that the most precious thing in this world is communication. And the communication that is able to cover a great distance is even more interesting and fascinating.

One of my dreams is to go to some beautiful tropical island. What about you, where would you like to travel? And have you ever been in Ukraine?

Tell me please more about yourself, your city, likes and dislikes... Have you ever been married? Do you have children? And please fell free to ask me what you like.

Best wishes,

Elena.

Yes this is from Elena G. #1586 and it is the same first letter I received with my original profil.

Thanks
    Siberian
    Well done! Ive been thinking about doing this myself. But dont they trace your IP-adress. Or maybe they dont from the start?

/ uljoh

Thought this would be interesting to read!! I went on the UA site and made a new profile with new picture so I can bring more proof that this site is a scam and you will not believe who the first letter I received from........any guesses?????? Well you will see.....

Hello dear _____!

There's a legend:

Best wishes,

Elena.

Yes this is from Elena G. #1586 and it is the same first letter I received with my original profile, so as you can all see this is a scam beyond belief and they (meaning both company and the women) are taking us for fools and our pocket books. Hope everyone will realize that it is not worth giving them money and save all your letters and photos from the girls for future evidence. I have saved and printed all my letters and photos so even if they to delete them I have them on my computer where they will never be deleted plus I burned all the photos/letters to a cd.

Thanks

Siberian

The Shackles Are Undone
    Wow. ! Wouldn't you think that they would clean up their act and at least check that such stupid letters do not get sent, and that they don't keep repeating their old mistakes. ? Just shows that as well as being absolute crooks they are also as intelligent as a can of dog food. Hopefully all the revelations on here will now disuade everybody from ever writing another letter or paying another cent. ? I wonder how much they pay the girls for their pictures and video's. ? As has been said before, this must be one of the biggest scams of all time ? Can we not get Google in on the act to expose them ? How about CNN. Fox. ?

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

quote:Originally posted by neoflight

Well I was just in a pub and i had a thought!

All this talk of pictures....

well I thought i would check the digital finger prints on the pictures i was sent......

I thought that they might not correspond to the date that they say they were taken.

But sadly mine do except one set...... but it was a "this is what i look like now" set before my trip..... and i noticed in the fingerprint that they were taken on different camera to the other pictures that she sent...... (SO i guess that the camera date wasn't set correctly)

Anyway.... if you load Google Piccasa up and look at the properties of the picture then it will display all of the fingerprint info eg: the camera it was taken on, the time and date, the exposer and all sorts..... theres even a light graph (so you can tell, with a little skill if the time of day matches the light scales).

I did this on Piccasa which is free on Google.... but i guess that this info can be read on Photoshop etc... but I'm not certain... because i have only done it on Google Piccasa...

Edited: Never minde the light scale thing!!!!!! I must have seen that in my Cannon digicam software.

Black Holes and Revelations....
    I have also been checking on the photos. I used windows 'properties'. Just right click on the photo and choose properties. It only give the bare info, not anything like Picasso.

quote:Originally posted by neoflight

quote:Originally posted by dublindevil

Did some browsing on UAL. Found that all pictures not yet purchased by me have been removed. My own picture gallery of 74 girls pic's is not now viewable. The pages are all screwed up and block off half the pictures. - including the nude ones
    So, I sent them a message, "that as I paid for all those Pic's and cannot now access them then I want all my money back".
    My own personal pic's in my own folder have also been deleted. !
    The 'top 100' appear to be corrupt pages now as well.
    There are 165 letters in my mailbox, which represents a heck of a lot of money. !
    Seem's like they have gone to hell now if they cannot even program their pages properly.
    No answer yet to the long letter we sent them. Will keep sending it each day until they reply or give up. !
    Have written to my lawyer in USA. Interested to see what he has to say. ?

Well as of 02.20 GMT all of my UL accoutns seems to be in order.

but what is confusing me is..... If they know who you are then why just delete unaccepted photos?

Why not close our accounts?

But i suppose with eh site hosted in the USA they would lead them selfs open to a lawsuit... for not providing a service you paid for!

but i bet if they know who you are: as soon as your e-mail photo and video credits hit zero.... then bang your account is gone!

The enemy walk amongst us........

Black Holes and Revelations....
    Actually they don't seem to be removing accounts. All my credits are Zero but I am still on the site. (as of last night anyway).

Siberian[/b][/red]
    [/quote]

Well done! Ive been thinking about doing this myself. But dont they trace your IP-adress. Or maybe they dont from the start?

/ uljoh
    [/quote]

Have a look at CC.NET. ! I did it a long time ago and used the name 'daffy'. ! The results of what happened (my removal from the site) are all listed there. !

quote:Originally posted by dublindevil

Hello dear _____!

There's a legend:

Best wishes,

Elena.

Thanks

Siberian

The Shackles Are Undone
    Wow. ! Wouldn't you think that they would clean up their act and at least check that such stupid letters do not get sent, and that they don't keep repeating their old mistakes. ? Just shows that as well as being absolute crooks they are also as intelligent as a can of dog food. Hopefully all the revelations on here will now disuade everybody from ever writing another letter or paying another cent. ? I wonder how much they pay the girls for their pictures and video's. ? As has been said before, this must be one of the biggest scams of all time ? Can we not get Google in on the act to expose them ? How about CNN. Fox. ?

I can try sending some emails out to local networks and national one's to see if they bite back with any kind of response. I believe if we pester the news companys with emails from people all over the world who have experienced everything we went through then it is possible to become recognized. I will try my best to bring this out in the open for everyone to see.

While I was typing this a thought came to mind and it is if we bring this out to the new's agencies will it help with our future legal battles or break us? I do not want to expose to much if it will hurt us, so maybe someone who knows a decent lawyer who knows the right kind of legal precedent(case), ask before we begin to show everyone what cards we have in our hands. Just a thought!!!

Siberian

The Shackles Are Undone

quote:Originally posted by uljoh

I went on the UA site and made a new profile with new picture so I can bring more proof that this site is a scam and you will not believe who the first letter I received from........any guesses?

Hello dear _____!

There's a legend:

Best wishes,

Elena.

Yes this is from Elena G. #1586 and it is the same first letter I received with my original profil.

Thanks
    Siberian

/ uljoh
    Remember I did this for an experiment to see whether they have changed things around and they stated the obvious with this letter so now it helps with more of a legal battle against them and this letter is a great piece of evidence. I do not care if they trace the IP but look they can't even change a single letter that has been sent out to probably hundreds of guys for a year or more. Let them trace all they want because it will not stop me from sending letters to them until they crack.

Siberian

The Shackles Are Undone