Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

quote:Originally posted by dublindevil

Siberian[/b][/red]
    Well done! Ive been thinking about doing this myself. But dont they trace your IP-adress. Or maybe they dont from the start?

/ uljoh
    [/quote]

Have a look at CC.NET. ! I did it a long time ago and used the name 'daffy'. ! The results of what happened (my removal from the site) are all listed there. !

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

[/quote]Siberian & Dublindevil, everytine you purchase email & photo credits they record your computer IP No;, ironically they record your IP No: for fraud prevention purposes, isnt that very coincidental, ha ha ?? Yours Jo Blo

I also created a new profile and received the same letter from Elena G Have you read their antiscam details on their site where a guy caught two girls trieing to get money out of him he complained and they answered the agency has been going for 4 years they are clean their name hardly ever appears on scam forums or sites so what is this then an illusion .I wrote to them saying Elena G is a scammer i am waiting to see what they reply.

gtearne

I can try sending some emails out to local networks and national one's to see if they bite back with any kind of response. I believe if we pester the news companys with emails from people all over the world who have experienced everything we went through then it is possible to become recognized. I will try my best to bring this out in the open for everyone to see.

While I was typing this a thought came to mind and it is if we bring this out to the new's agencies will it help with our future legal battles or break us? I do not want to expose to much if it will hurt us, so maybe someone who knows a decent lawyer who knows the right kind of legal precedent(case), ask before we begin to show everyone what cards we have in our hands. Just a thought!!!

Siberian

The Shackles Are Undone
    -----------------------
    You might be right. ? Who knows what the legal eagles will come up with. ? It looks to me as though we are in for the long haul.
    Lawyers never rush anything, not from my experiences anyway. It remains to be seen if the Guys on here are in for the long haul ?
    Obviously some like myself, and one or two others who appear to be dedicated, but the rest ? Maybe we should hold a 'poll' ? How about centralising all the information, letters, Pic's, page downloads, et al. ? Aren't there places on Google, Yahoo, where people can store things. ? If everybodys evidence and material were stored centrally then all it would require is to give a lawyer the URL and he can browse the lot, at his leasure. ? I have loads of bandwith and storage on CC.Net but I don't know how complicated it would be to upload everything there. ? Passwords and Login names etc. ?
    Anyone any ideas. ?

I do not see why not reporting: that TART & THE OTHERS? with all of her/their pics as A Scammer (s) and specifically first to "Stop-Scammers" who owns/runs this very FORUM/site and are well aware of what is going on...

Otherwise, trying to expect seeing the whole thing as a ?Legit court case? might take two and a half centuries...With no immediate effect...If not any at all...???
    I here refer to things going on against "anastasiweb and affiliates" that deserves the same treatment...

Hard Activism is very good and I do not really see what they could do against people reporting endlessly their SCAMMING COWS... AS SCAMMERS IN THEIR AGENCY CONTEXTS?!!! Helskar

Yes it is true that they never "ask" for something but they do act in such way as to "emotionally lure" men into spending lots of money that goes right into the pockets of their PIMPS...I too wander how they still don't understand they might have a much more comfortable life style & perspective with a real gentle, caring husband...This leads to think of their activity being rewarded in some forms...??? + As I put it before, it does take enourmous amount of time to write letters, even partly COPY/PASTE...I think this can be a full time job only for most of them...

I do not see why not reporting: that TART & THE OTHERS? with all of her/their pics as A Scammer (s) and specifically first to "Stop-Scammers" who owns/runs this very FORUM/site and are well aware of what is going on...

Otherwise, trying to expect seeing the whole thing as a ?Legit court case? might take two and a half centuries...With no immediate effect...If not any at all...???
    I here refer to things going on against "anastaziweb and affiliates" that deserves the same treatment...

Hard Activism is very good and I do not really see what they could do against people reporting endlessly their SCAMMING COWS... AS SCAMMERS IN THEIR AGENCY CONTEXTS?!!!

Does anybody actually knows the charged cost for time spent in Local "Internet of Cafe" in Ukraine...??? Into US$ Many thank
    quote:Originally posted by neoflight

Thank-you helskar!!!

Black Holes and Revelations....

So it is still expensive to spend time writing to us from such places, by Ukrainian standards...It does explain some of the success our "Friends" meet with their tricky system & easy victims...!!!

quote:Originally posted by helskar

Does anybody actually knows the charged cost for time spent in Local "Internet of Cafe" in Ukraine...??? Into US$ Many thank
    quote:Originally posted by neoflight

Thank-you helskar!!!

It cost me 3#1043;#1056;#1053; fro 1/2 and hour for i think at an exchange rate of 5.5 thats around 0.50 USD......

and to put that in real terms a 2LT bottle of Coke cost around 5.5 Hyrvaina....... so fro an hour your tsalking about the same as a big bottle of coke!

[/quote]

quote:Originally posted by helskar

I here refer to things going on against "anastasiweb and affiliates" that deserves the same treatment...

Hard Activism is very good and I do not really see what they could do against people reporting endlessly their SCAMMING COWS... AS SCAMMERS IN THEIR AGENCY CONTEXTS?!!! Helskar
    Sorry Helskar, I could not really understand what you were saying. ?
    Quote)I do not see why not reporting: that TART & THE OTHERS? with all of her/their pics as A Scammer (s) and specifically first to "Stop-Scammers" who owns/runs this very FORUM/site and are well aware of what is going on..(unquote)
    and this (quote)Hard Activism is very good and I do not really see what they could do against people reporting endlessly their SCAMMING COWS... AS SCAMMERS IN THEIR AGENCY CONTEXTS?!!! (unquote)
    Could you please re-explain for an old dumb geezer like me. ?

I was in Kiev this late summer. Near the "Independent Square" at an hotel called "Ukraine Hotel".
    I didnt come there for the purpose writing letters on Internet Cafe`s, but as far as I noticed, it was extremely cheap.
    Not even worth mentioning.

uljoh

well guys i just went back in history file of elena and brought up the first letter she sent to me on nov 9 2005 and word for word it is the exact same letter --man have i been snookered --i havve sent her 187 letters up until the site went down--i did buy the all you write special so i saved some(whoopee) i sent her a nasty letter aftger learning about her from this forum but of course no reply as yet and i dont expect one.

what about julie m 3801

hdarby