Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

hairbag30, thanks for that. But wouldn't you know, I already have a copy of that letter, word for word, punctuation mark for punctuation mark. There is a silver lining for you as my copy was sent on <09 January 2007 08:31:17>, so it looks like you beat me by 19 seconds.

Our stories seem similar. She contacted me first on another site, when I responded, I got a message inviting me to write to her on CC as her friend who used to help with the translations has left. But her letters which used to be personal and answer all of my questions have lately become generic and almost never include my name. oh well. I already wrote her telling her not to expect any more letters from me (I still had a couple e-mail credits that I don?t expect to get a refund for.)

Here is her first message to me on CC:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    25 July 2006 13:15:45
    Hope you still remember me and want to continue...

Hello, dear!
    Here I am, do you remember me?
    I would like to keep on our correspondence through this site as I have no possibility anymore to send you my letters myself- unfortunately I don't speak English well enough to correspond and my friend who used to help me with the translation left
    So, now I have to pay for the translation even of the shortest letter and at the moment I cannot afford it.
    If you would like we could send each other letters through Confidential Connections as all the services are free for me here and they will be translating my letters to you for free.
    What do you think?
    Reply to me please, I would like us to go on in our communication.
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Bye, yours, Anna
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    s-

I think you misunderstood Dave.
    Even though the agency I used in Odessa is on the gray list I have had no complaints and have been impressed with the professionalism. About the only way this agency makes any money is with the translations. And when I was there and used one of their translators it was less expensive than the one my hotel recommended.This trip I will forego the use of a translator. I have been studying for over a year now and feel confident with the Russian Language.
    Anyway there are some legit sites where you can get personal information from the ladys. The rest will be up to you. I still can not emphasise enough to still use caution and common sense. I would think the smaller agencies with fewer ladies would be the best bet.

Last summer I paid 9 grivnas per hour in an internet cafe in Kirovograd. And I can assure that there were very few people who could afford to stay longer than half an hour.
    Let's get real! Agencies are meant to make money in the first place. I think it's better to meet girls without the help of any agency. Last time I did it this way and it helped me a lot in knowing about these girls' purposes, opinions, etc... And yes, there are some gold diggers or girls who just want to go to restaurants. To avoid such type of girls it is better to go to smaller cities. Ukrainian girls are proud of their country (even now with the political difficulties) and are not eager to leave their country. In the east however some of them are very Russia-minded. Many girls I met have a strong will and are not as many agencies describe them (submissive).
    Nevertheless, they are still interesting to me.

Ok, I hope i do this right. I have been going back and saving all the letters from Daria p. that i have since the beginning. Its funny going over these things what a person can find when he starts looking for it. I got three of the same letters word for word from daria and the only difference is the time. On another set of letters i got, it starts of personal, then on the third line continuing all the way to the end its word for word again from a previous letter i got from her. These letters are from a year ago. I am going to paste them here and hopefully i do this right.

To:
    Date:

Subject:

Daria P. #4016
    xxxxxx
    14 February 2006 03:00:55

Happy Valentine Day!

Dear xxxx!

Thank you fo ryour warm and tender words and your compliments!!! I wish you could feel my warmth to you too. ) though we are far from each other - I feel your presence reading you. ) do you feel love this day? Sometimes we close our eyes and just listen to the echoes of our hearts. We all fall in love and there are times when we love so much that we lose ourselves in our own emotions. More often than not, we wonder why there is love that grows and there is love that grows cold. We would start to search for answers and try to find where love has gone wrong. But in the end, we find ourselves where we started for we cannot question love when it has its own reason. Love will always be as it always has been silent, mysterious and deeply profound.

Many of us believe that love is forever, that love never dies only to be disillusioned in the end when we find ourselves empty and longing. We mistakenly look at love as a need to be fulfilled. But it is only a gift given to us. We shouldn?t hold it in our hands for we may never find the strength to let it go when it decided to leave. We should only embrace its warmth and glow while it last and then freely open our arms when it?s time to say goodbye.

We fall in love with someone; we don?t want that feeling to end for it is everything we want it to be. We pray that love will stay and grow in our hearts. But if it doesn?t, then we should never let ourselves taken by it. I wish you to have love which will bring you to the seventh heaven from happiness. )))))))) Give love!!! Happy Valentine?s Day! Send you my warm Valentine kiss!

Sincerely yours, Valentine (oh sorry, Daria

To:
    Date:

Subject:

Daria P. #4016
    xxxxxx
    14 February 2006 01:56:51

Re: Re: Happy St. Valentines day!

Dear, xxxx!

Sometimes we close our eyes and just listen to the echoes of our hearts. We all fall in love and there are times when we love so much that we lose ourselves in our own emotions. More often than not, we wonder why there is love that grows and there is love that grows cold. We would start to search for answers and try to find where love has gone wrong. But in the end, we find ourselves where we started for we cannot question love when it has its own reason. Love will always be as it always has been silent, mysterious and deeply profound.

Many of us believe that love is forever, that love never dies only to be disillusioned in the end when we find ourselves empty and longing. We mistakenly look at love as a need to be fulfilled. But it is only a gift given to us. We shouldn?t hold it in our hands for we may never find the strength to let it go when it decided to leave. We should only embrace its warmth and glow while it last and then freely open our arms when it?s time to say goodbye.

We fall in love with someone; we don?t want that feeling to end for it is everything we want it to be. We pray that love will stay and grow in our hearts. But if it doesn?t, then we should never let ourselves taken by it. I wish you to have love which will bring you to the seventh heaven from happiness. )))))))) Give love!!! Happy Valentine?s Day!

Sincerely yours, Valentine (oh sorry, Daria
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Like i said notice how it go's word for word starting on the third line. But wait theres more!!

To:
    Date:

Subject:

Daria P. #4016
    xxxxx
    13 February 2006 11:50:57

Happy St. Valentines day!

Dear, xxxx!

I wish you a Happy Valentine's Day, as well as happiness during every other day this year. My wish for you is one of my favorite sayings:

"Happiness is a journey, not a destination.

So work like you don't need money,

Love like you've never been hurt,

And, dance like no one's watching!" )) In this Valentine's Day I just have to say that I wish you the best, I think that love is a great feeling, because "all you need is love" and all that you have to do is "Let love rule". I really wish you a fantastic day, wishing you real love in your life, because you have much to give. You are a wonderful person and your smile can make a difference to certain people and your words may lighten even it just words written on a piece of paper without voices. )) Happy Valentine's day!!! ))))))

With best wishes, Daria
    --------------------------------------------------------------

To:
    Date:

Subject:

Daria P. #4016
    xxxxxxx
    13 February 2006 12:21:27

Happy St. Valentines day!

Dear, xxxx!

I wish you a Happy Valentine's Day, as well as happiness during every other day this year. My wish for you is one of my favorite sayings:

"Happiness is a journey, not a destination.

So work like you don't need money,

Love like you've never been hurt,

And, dance like no one's watching!" )) In this Valentine's Day I just have to say that I wish you the best, I think that love is a great feeling, because "all you need is love" and all that you have to do is "Let love rule". I really wish you a fantastic day, wishing you real love in your life, because you have much to give. You are a wonderful person and your smile can make a difference to certain people and your words may lighten even it just words written on a piece of paper without voices. )) Happy Valentine's day!!! ))))))

With best wishes, Daria
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    There is one more just like this also and it has a different time on it also. I have more like this im finding where its all repeats, and copy and pasted. I suggest that we all go back in time and look for letters that have been copied and pasted. It makes you sick thinking you paid 7 dollars for a letter that they only write 3 sentences on doesnt it. Sorry for taking up so much space i just wanted to post this and get it off my chest. Hope it helps.

One more thing has anyone noticed how many of the women are no longer with the site. It seems everytime i go in and continue to save these letters im finding more and more red lines saying this girl is no longer with the site. They seem to be dropping like flys if you ask me.

Quote.
    Our stories seem similar. She contacted me first on another site, when I responded, I got a message inviting me to write to her on CC as her friend who used to help with the translations has left.
    unquote
    Anna ia a 'recruiter' for CC. ! I met her a long time ago and then suddenly got invited by her to join CC. !

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

Salut guys! I was reading this forum for a couple of days and I couldn't resist to register and add some comments.

I'm married now to Ukrainian lady but it didn't stop me to come to Ukraine to visit more I had a great time there and if I have another opportunity I'll go there again! All of you talk here how afful ladies here are. But they cannot check you too! They don't know how much ladies are you correspond with. So, rights are equal

You are angry with this agency but I'm sure all of you continue write these ladies letters telling them how much do you love them.

I understand some of you, but I don't understand Neoflight. Hey, you! You are 23! What are you doing here? Have you decided to loose your virgin in Ukraine? And what the f*** do you want? Seems like you enjoyed your trip? But now you try to find all the bad things. Life is a bad thing for itself and everything can be bad if you want it to be so. But I see you like cartoons Pokemon, so it would be better for you to leave this site and play more! What the hell you saw in this life? I bet nothing! And now you are here to show everybody you are cool! Well, the same as others... All of you sit here because you are angry and because you cannot do anything! All you can do just to sit here and to complain on your poor life
    Seems like you have nothing to do. Do you know why so many men don't join you? Because they agree with me! I know that 'cause I have a lot of friends who laugh with me when we read it! So, thank you guys for new show! it is very interesting to make fun of you!

Look at the answer i received why different guys receive the same letter:Thank you for e-mailing us and for using our services.

The lady always choose herself whom to write and what to write. There are some information about the lady that remains the same for some time or can not be changed like for example a color of her eyes, presence of brothers or sisters, place of living, habits etc. And I guess every person has some dreams, someone has one dream and some has a lot of dreams? If the lady corresponds with not only one man (the same is with the man, he also can correspond with not only one lady), she writes about her habits, dreams and hopes and these can not be changed from one letter to another?. She writes letters to men and certainly she describes herself in a way she wants to and certainly letters to men can be similar to each other?. Dreams can not different in each letters. Also letters help to open the inner world, show hopes and fears, but only meeting in person can show if people are meant for each other. Therefore ladies as well as men correspond with not only one person, in order to make a right choice in life. Men also write the same letters to the ladies, because as I told you, some information remains the same. And if for example man receives a lot of letters from ladies, it will take a lot of time to write the same things to each lady (his hobbies, place of living, hopes and fears) and certainly the man will write one letter and describe all these information?.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us, we are always ready to help you!

We appreciate your membership!

Sincerely, UA ladies Support Team

gtearne

quote:Originally posted by Fox

Salut guys! I was reading this forum for a couple of days and I couldn't resist to register and add some comments.

I'm married now to Ukrainian lady but it didn't stop me to come to Ukraine to visit more I had a great time there and if I have another opportunity I'll go there again! All of you talk here how afful ladies here are. But they cannot check you too! They don't know how much ladies are you correspond with. So, rights are equal

You are angry with this agency but I'm sure all of you continue write these ladies letters telling them how much do you love them.

I understand some of you, but I don't understand Neoflight. Hey, you! You are 23! What are you doing here? Have you decided to loose your virgin in Ukraine? And what the f*** do you want? Seems like you enjoyed your trip? But now you try to find all the bad things. Life is a bad thing for itself and everything can be bad if you want it to be so. But I see you like cartoons Pokemon, so it would be better for you to leave this site and play more! What the hell you saw in this life? I bet nothing! And now you are here to show everybody you are cool! Well, the same as others... All of you sit here because you are angry and because you cannot do anything! All you can do just to sit here and to complain on your poor life
    Seems like you have nothing to do. Do you know why so many men don't join you? Because they agree with me! I know that 'cause I have a lot of friends who laugh with me when we read it! So, thank you guys for new show! it is very interesting to make fun of you!
    That was a terrible posting. !
    You are married, but you say your still going back to Ukraine for more girls. !! What kind of a marriage is that ??? [}]
    You also attack 'neoflight' ! From his previous postings I don't see where he admits to marriage but still goes looking for girls in Ukraine. ? He seems more like a decent guy which cannot be said for you in your posting. !
    You look to us like maybe a continental european or maybe even Ex: FSU ? Your spelling and grammar was much like a man from the FSU. ?
    All the evidence on this site alone cannot be ignored. So many guys have had such bad experiences, and many of them have also been to Ukraine, but you try to dismiss them and dismiss their experiences. ? !! Your posting was only in 'general' terms. nothing specific, no evidence at all. ? Maybe CC sent you here to write that. Your posting looks somewhat like the gang in CC would write. ?

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

Salut Dublin! I see Neoflight has a father here! I don't care what you write and what you think about me. Yes, I'm not a native speaker, but don't tell me your English is perfect! If you are so clever, maybe we'll check grammar here? 'Cause you think my grammar is similar to someone's. I don't like yours too, so what?

Of course, you can't know who am I, but I can't check you also. Who knows, maybe you are paid for writing all these bull****! Who can check you? Al we have is your word! So don't say that about me.

I live like I want to live and I do what I want to do! And you are not a mother for me to tell me what to do! But I can call myself a real man, 'cause if I have troubles I don't write it into forums in order to let everyone see what a fool am I. But I see you feel so good! What a cool think! To let everyone see what a fool you are!

By the way, Dublin, you are so angree with ladies, but seems like this forum is your job. You are always here, always ready to answer. Maybe you just have nothing to do and nobody to speak with?