Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    imported_admin Guest

quote:Originally posted by Fox

Of course, you can't know who am I, but I can't check you also. Who knows, maybe you are paid for writing all these bull****! Who can check you? Al we have is your word! So don't say that about me.
    We can check Fox is from Ukraine...

Best regards,
    Admin

Really? Am I? Well, I may say a lot about you also! But how will you prove that? Prove me, that I'm from Ukraine! I would be really glad to know that I live in Ukraine.

imported_admin Guest

Fox last IP Address: 91.124.15.216

inetnum: 91.124.0.0 - 91.124.255.255
    org: ORG-USTC1-RIPE
    netname: UA-UKRTELECOM-20061006
    descr: JSC "Ukrtelecom"

Enough? With PeterUSA same story...

Best regards,
    Admin

Well, I want to tell you that there is a difference "in Ukraine" and "from Ukraine" Don't you agree with that? I think I have told you my wife is from Ukraine.

Enough?

hey guys this is a letter i just received from elena in response to my letter accusing her of scaming , what do you think of this

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR ELENA

Hello dear Howard!

First of all I want to say that I?ve received your letter and never a one line was deleted by translators from the Agency. Ad notam I study English and even now my knowledge is enough to translate the letter written by you on my own. Yes, it?s hard for me to write myself, that?s why I am writing this letter in Russian now and then I will give it to the translators from the Agency and will ask to translate each word of mine. If you are worried that they will chat me someway, I will ask them to print it out after translation and I will check if it was really translated properly.

Dear Howard, we have been corresponding since the beginning of November 2005, and it?s year 2007 now already, we have shared a lot of letters, despite this you haven?t found any free time to come and see me, and now you write to me and say that I correspond with other men and write them generic letters. I have put you and the men you have met on that forum into the list of people, who just entertain this way and just play with the girls who are really interested in creating the family and who are looking for happiness and their second half in this huge world. Same as me, you also correspond with somebody else, I also felt myself special and only for some time, but then I realized that this is all the game from your side and I am very disappointed.

Howard, I am not a teenage stupid girl, and I spend a lot of time near at computer on work, so after you had written to me, I have searched in Internet and found the forum you?ve written about. You know, I was just shocked by how you, men, discuss the ladies and send each other their private letters and pictures. Probably you have another culture in your country, but here such behavior of men is considered to be disgusting and unworthy.

I?ve read how some Jim from Iraq discusses me, you have mentioned him in letter. I consider he has no right at all to do that as he has corresponded with some other girls from the Agency and sent the same letters to us all. He did to the ladies the same and what was he waiting for???

I?ve read everything what Anthony Swedberg wrote about me, his nick is siberianhusky. By the way you can pass to him that I?ve written to him about the gift he has ordered, I have thanked him. But on the forum he wrote that I didn?t even mention that gift!

Dear Howard, concerning my surgery, you mistake here again. Firstly, it was in March, and it was a great shock for me, I recovered for a long time afterwards, and I thought you treated that with understanding and you felt for me, but it appears that you even don?t believe that I really wrote the truth.

Also I want to disappoint you and all men on forum who think that I earn for living by corresponding with men. By the agency rules I can?t ask for money from men, I can?t exchange contact information before our first meeting, so I have no possibility to get money from men.

Dear Howard. I have grown up and I was behaved by my parents as a worthy lady and I am really sure that I will meet a man who will make me happy and with whom we will be happy to gether.

By the way, that letter you?ve been discussing on forum, that?s the letter I send to men whom I saw in the gallery and whom I want to learn better.

Howard, I have read your last comment stating that you?ve written me a letter and never got a reply, so here is my reply to you and my answer to all your accusations.

I hope you won?t be sorry that you believed those men and lost my friendship.

Good luck to you!

Lena

Hi guys

I have used a number of agencies over the past 2 years. last year I was going to visit a girl in Luhansk and set about making the arrangements. I used this website to look for accommodation.

The guy that runs it is called Alexander Cherednichenko. I give Alex the information about the girl I was going to see, he did a background check and told me she was a scammer. Alex said quite a lot of the scams are not only from agencies but from homes with an internet connection or cyber cafe's. He suggests that a visit is the only way to really find the woman of your dreams.

He knows of CC and UA only top well here is his comment.

"http://www.ualadys.com/ is the different name for Confidential Connections )) The have a lot of names..."

Check him out as Alex is one of the good guys and very helpful, he really hates scammers. I plan to have a trip to Luhansk in summer and will be using Alex as my guide as to finding the woman of my dreams.

Good luck

Hey there wwwsmith!
    Your letter is word for word the letter I got to join her at CC!!
    As a scammer she was good and I hope she is a better Doctor! I know now that I have at least paid for some of that education! I originally wrote toher at city of brides and have found her at fiance'.com as well! I will waste my e-mail credit and tell her that I am bowing out because I see you have found someone else! I was probably 19 secs ahead because she did it alphabetically! Maybe she will choke on a piece of fruit that I sent but that justice I believe will not happen! Oh well!

quote:Originally posted by wwsmith

hairbag30, thanks for that. But wouldn't you know, I already have a copy of that letter, word for word, punctuation mark for punctuation mark. There is a silver lining for you as my copy was sent on <09 January 2007 08:31:17>, so it looks like you beat me by 19 seconds.

Our stories seem similar. She contacted me first on another site, when I responded, I got a message inviting me to write to her on CC as her friend who used to help with the translations has left. But her letters which used to be personal and answer all of my questions have lately become generic and almost never include my name. oh well. I already wrote her telling her not to expect any more letters from me (I still had a couple e-mail credits that I don?t expect to get a refund for.)

Here is her first message to me on CC:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    25 July 2006 13:15:45
    Hope you still remember me and want to continue...

Hello, dear!
    Here I am, do you remember me?
    I would like to keep on our correspondence through this site as I have no possibility anymore to send you my letters myself- unfortunately I don't speak English well enough to correspond and my friend who used to help me with the translation left
    So, now I have to pay for the translation even of the shortest letter and at the moment I cannot afford it.
    If you would like we could send each other letters through Confidential Connections as all the services are free for me here and they will be translating my letters to you for free.
    What do you think?
    Reply to me please, I would like us to go on in our communication.
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Bye, yours, Anna
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    s-

quote:Originally posted by hairbag30

Here is her first message to me on CC:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    25 July 2006 13:15:45
    Hope you still remember me and want to continue...

Hello, dear!
    Here I am, do you remember me?
    I would like to keep on our correspondence through this site as I have no possibility anymore to send you my letters myself- unfortunately I don't speak English well enough to correspond and my friend who used to help me with the translation left
    So, now I have to pay for the translation even of the shortest letter and at the moment I cannot afford it.
    If you would like we could send each other letters through Confidential Connections as all the services are free for me here and they will be translating my letters to you for free.
    What do you think?
    Reply to me please, I would like us to go on in our communication.
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Bye, yours, Anna
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi again guys:
    Exactly that letter, word for word, was sent to me in the end of September. From another lady on the Top100, though.
    I wasnt a member on CC before that, and I didnt even know what she was talking about. Because we hadnt corresponded on any other site

/ uljoh

Neoflight, I don't agree with you at all! If I had never visited Ukraine I wouldn't have believe you! But as I have been here a lot of times I may say that you are wrong! And I'm sure you'll agree with me 'cause as I may see you liked your trip, didn't you?

You see, I really make fun of you 'cause I know much more about Ukraine than you can even imagine! My wife is great that's why I don't believe you at all. But a lot of people who read this site may believe you and lose their chances.

quote:Originally posted by michaelhile

quote:Originally posted by helskar

Does anybody actually knows the charged cost for time spent in Local "Internet of Cafe" in Ukraine...??? Into US$ Many thank
    quote:Originally posted by neoflight

Thank-you helskar!!!

Black Holes and Revelations....
    Dear Micheal, I was in Sth America a few months ago and the cost of hiring a computer in BA at an internet cafe was 4 pesos per hour (abt USD$1.32) all inclusive, 10 pesos for 3 hours (abt USD $3.60) so USD $5.00 per hour is very expensive, as well the Argentine agency does exist, but its a joke, the girl existed complete with lies on her profile about her height and religion, she claimed to be 175cm tall, in fact is 166cm tall, claims to be a Christian but is a Jew like her boring despicable mother, i dont care whether she is 166cm or 176cm,the fact that she lied worries me, why lie ?? Her boring ugly mother went on for 3 hours asking questions about how to cheat & defraud the immigration system here in Australia, even offered up to USD$1,000 if i would ask the Prime Minister to sign her 'Permanent Residency' visa, because i have had some biz lunches with the PM and a few Federal Senators sometimes, after a few hours i walked out, but 1 very interesting thing is this , they are from Ukraine, Kharkov to be exact, interesting dont you think ?? Jo Blo
    I do not know where in Ukraine you are going but I found in Odessa quite a few restaurants and bars that had wi-fi. My laptops has a builtin wireless connection and had no problem getting connected. The few internet cafes found seemed expensive $5US per hour.
    michaelhile