Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

quote:Originally posted by siberianhusky

This is good that you have made another topic but with ualadys with it so everyone can see what is going. Just before the CC site went under I sent Elena a gift (I believe they were flowers, will check) so lets see if she has thanked me for them in her loving letter to me. Look I have received another letter from Elena G. #1587 today so I will post it here.

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR ELENA

Hello my dear _______!

Thank you so much for your wonderful letter.

I missed you so much within the several days while the Agency was closed. As I understood, the Agency had some technical troubles and now it even has some other name. You imagine, I came up to the Agency and the office was closed and I can?t catch them on the phone. And I can?t express my gladness when they called me in the morning today and told that everything is all right and I can come to the office to get your letter.

You know, within these days I worried so much, I was frightened with a thought that I can loose you. We correspond via the Agency and we have no other way of communication, but they told me to day not to worry, everything will be all right, they just had some temporary problems.

_______, dear, I have not much time today as I have come to the Agency during my lunch break. But I want you to get my letter as soon as possible.

How are you doing, my dear? How is your mood? I hope your mood is still a holiday one!

Concerning myself, for some reasons I think that the holidays were such a long time ago? I celebrated New Year at home with my parents. My brother and his girlfriend came to visit us and we had a family celebration and met the New Year. By the way, so you know that according to the Chinese calendar this is a year of Fire Pig and it is very favorable in all senses, so I wish all your dreams and beginnings come true and everything you?ve decided may happen too!

Concerning Christmas, I have also spent that holiday in a family circle. Right on Christmas it was the official acquaintance of my brother girlfriend?s parents and the parents of mine. They invited our family to their place for Christmas and we celebrated together.

My dear _______, you know, I have picked a magic wish while the clock was counting minutes till the New Year. Of course I can?t tell you what wish it was as it won?t happen in that case, but that wish is about you and me.

_______, my dear, I wish you a wonderful day and I am waiting for your letters?

I have to go to work now.

Sending you my kiss.

Lena

Well as you can see she has completely forgetten about the wonderful gift I sent her for her countries Christmas (Jan. 7) and this does not surprise me now but it is to late. Remember I did all this prior to finding this forum about CC which is now ualadys.

Dublin I have all the receipts from all the gifts I have sent will they be any use in the future? What about this guy who's cousin is an International Lawyer, does he seem legit to talk to?

Thanks, Siberian
    A terible letter. ! The usual junk stuff. I suppose if they have got away with it so far why not continue. ? I was wondering just how much of an affect we have had on CC. ? Reduced numbers. ? Reduced revenue ? I suppose only a little.
    I would imagine that your receipts will be great. Hold on to them.
    As for the Lawyer guy, well he is going to read this, so I hope he proves to be legit. !
    This of course is the problem with these sites - who is legit, who is not legit, who is visiting from CC and UALady. Who is posting rubbish, who is really genuine, and so on. After all our experiences with CC its only human nature to suspect 'everything' and 'everybody'.
    I am a bit concerned that the email addresses attached to our profiles are not working. Has 'anybody' ever received an email through this site. ? It seems to be almost impossible to contact anybody who runs the site. Surely somebody should be monitoring it and posting on the site from time to time, if only as a 'mod'. ?

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

Hey Kevin

Yes I have received all my confirmations from CC/ualadys before the shutdown. I have sent them an email in the support and they have not given me a complete answer yet so I will be waiting for the reply.

Siberian

quote:Originally posted by Kevin

Siberianhusky

I have sent flowers to my girl before and know that it can take a day or two before she might get them. With everything going on with CC, it may take another day. I'm not saying she did, I'm just saying that she could have not gotten the gift yet. Also you should get an email stating that she recieved your gift. Did you get an email from CC/UALADYS saying she recieved the gift?

quote:Originally posted by Prometheus

I have a T1 connection and it takes about 12 to 15 seconds to come up. So it could be a long wait depending on your connection speed. There's really not much to see since all the graphics are disabled by primary site being down.

We were discussing bad busienss practices, like taking the site down without warning customers, choosing a web name that is confusingly similar to a competitors (ualadys.com vs. ualady.com). Add sheer stupidity...

For example, the letter someone posted by a translator that "I came to get your letter, but the agency's doors were locked and the lights off..." Since when does someone lock the doors and turn off the lights because the server is being transferred??? Sheesh.
    So true. ! If your changing hosting companies you don't need to shut down the office. ! Even more reason to keep it open. ! We have not heard the last of CC and the changes yet. There will be masses more revalations as the days/weeks go bye. !

quote:Originally posted by Prometheus

I have a T1 connection and it takes about 12 to 15 seconds to come up. So it could be a long wait depending on your connection speed. There's really not much to see since all the graphics are disabled by primary site being down.

We were discussing bad busienss practices, like taking the site down without warning customers, choosing a web name that is confusingly similar to a competitors (ualadys.com vs. ualady.com). Add sheer stupidity...

For example, the letter someone posted by a translator that "I came to get your letter, but the agency's doors were locked and the lights off..." Since when does someone lock the doors and turn off the lights because the server is being transferred??? Sheesh.
    Have just sent you an email via this site. ! Please let us know if you receive it. ? Its only a 'test' email. !

quote:Originally posted by dublindevil

quote:Originally posted by siberianhusky

This is good that you have made another topic but with ualadys with it so everyone can see what is going. Just before the CC site went under I sent Elena a gift (I believe they were flowers, will check) so lets see if she has thanked me for them in her loving letter to me. Look I have received another letter from Elena G. #1587 today so I will post it here.

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR ELENA

Hello my dear _______!

Thank you so much for your wonderful letter.

I missed you so much within the several days while the Agency was closed. As I understood, the Agency had some technical troubles and now it even has some other name. You imagine, I came up to the Agency and the office was closed and I can?t catch them on the phone. And I can?t express my gladness when they called me in the morning today and told that everything is all right and I can come to the office to get your letter.

You know, within these days I worried so much, I was frightened with a thought that I can loose you. We correspond via the Agency and we have no other way of communication, but they told me to day not to worry, everything will be all right, they just had some temporary problems.

_______, dear, I have not much time today as I have come to the Agency during my lunch break. But I want you to get my letter as soon as possible.

How are you doing, my dear? How is your mood? I hope your mood is still a holiday one!

Concerning myself, for some reasons I think that the holidays were such a long time ago? I celebrated New Year at home with my parents. My brother and his girlfriend came to visit us and we had a family celebration and met the New Year. By the way, so you know that according to the Chinese calendar this is a year of Fire Pig and it is very favorable in all senses, so I wish all your dreams and beginnings come true and everything you?ve decided may happen too!

Concerning Christmas, I have also spent that holiday in a family circle. Right on Christmas it was the official acquaintance of my brother girlfriend?s parents and the parents of mine. They invited our family to their place for Christmas and we celebrated together.

My dear _______, you know, I have picked a magic wish while the clock was counting minutes till the New Year. Of course I can?t tell you what wish it was as it won?t happen in that case, but that wish is about you and me.

_______, my dear, I wish you a wonderful day and I am waiting for your letters?

I have to go to work now.

Sending you my kiss.

Lena

Well as you can see she has completely forgetten about the wonderful gift I sent her for her countries Christmas (Jan. 7) and this does not surprise me now but it is to late. Remember I did all this prior to finding this forum about CC which is now ualadys.

Dublin I have all the receipts from all the gifts I have sent will they be any use in the future? What about this guy who's cousin is an International Lawyer, does he seem legit to talk to?

Thanks, Siberian
    A terible letter. ! The usual junk stuff. I suppose if they have got away with it so far why not continue. ? I was wondering just how much of an affect we have had on CC. ? Reduced numbers. ? Reduced revenue ? I suppose only a little.
    I would imagine that your receipts will be great. Hold on to them.
    As for the Lawyer guy, well he is going to read this, so I hope he proves to be legit. !
    This of course is the problem with these sites - who is legit, who is not legit, who is visiting from CC and UALady. Who is posting rubbish, who is really genuine, and so on. After all our experiences with CC its only human nature to suspect 'everything' and 'everybody'.
    I am a bit concerned that the email addresses attached to our profiles are not working. Has 'anybody' ever received an email through this site. ? It seems to be almost impossible to contact anybody who runs the site. Surely somebody should be monitoring it and posting on the site from time to time, if only as a 'mod'. ?

Hey dublin

Yes if they are continuing to send letters obviously the numbers do not stack up against them. [V]

To my knowledge the email link here does not work as I have not received any email yet and I have sent out a couple to others here but have not received either. I know it is hard to verify who is legit or not but that is the risk we take when entering a forum.

Siberian

imported_admin Guest

Hi siberianhusky,

There is a daily relay limitation for our forum. We are going to encrease the number of emails sent per day from/to forum members and we'll fix this problem within the next 2 days. So you'll receive all letters with delay. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best regards,
    Stop-Scammers.com Team

quote:Originally posted by admin

Hi siberianhusky,

There is a daily relay limitation for our forum. We are going to encrease the number of emails sent per day from/to forum members and we'll fix this problem within the next 2 days. So you'll receive all letters with delay. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best regards,
    Stop-Scammers.com Team
    Ah. you have appeared at last. ! Have you noted how the pages are going right off the screen. Its very difficult to view postings. ?
    I hope its not my browser. ?

I have been reading these comments now for a few days and decided to throw some comments of my own in. When i saw some of the letters that were copied and pasted i was surprised but yet somehow expected it coming. In anycase i just wanted to let you know what has happened to me the last few days now. I wrote the girl i have been writing to for almost 2 yrs or so now telling her im having serious doubts on her being honest or not. I explained how i saw the exact same letters she wrote me posted on a web site from some other girl to the man she was writing. I told her i have 3 email credits left and she had better do some fast explaining if she wanted to keep staying in touch with me. Anyway after i wrote this letter and sent it,,,my email credit went down as it always does, but then, my letter was deleted and i got my credit back. I rewrote it again and sent it off,, and not a word back. If you ask me, i think they are having a group meeting trying to figure out how the heck there gonna get out of this mess there in.
    When i find out more i will let you know.

See I have not had these problems with the Argentine site. There was only one incidence where I got a duplicate email, and that was from a girl that had responded to me first. That guy ralf is right, never respond to the girls that respond to you first. The letters I get are always specific, they are not fluffy dreamy, they are actually pretty hard core, I have heard bitching, I have heard complaining about jobs, I have heard specifics about school and studying, about family life, all out of questions I asked, so I buy it. But the Ukraine site, I told you, one girl wrote to me, after she was aggravated with what I said in my last email, she wrote me back a month later and sent me pictures and the email was as if nothing happened and she spoke about how she was in town and everyone was watching a squirell in the street. It was as if she just dropped acid and then started to write an email. It was very cracked out. Since that point, and by the way, I also spoke with Elena G, the famous Elena G, and her emails were the worst, she never answered any questions. I am under the impression Elena G is a fictional character. The Argentin girls I speak to, it is like night and day compared to the ukraine site. Which is a shame because the Ukraine girls I think are prettier and more docile. I have found that the Argentine girls seem to be aggressive and pushy. But they seem like fun.

Hello Gentlemen,

I have been following this string for a bit since the situation of the CC website going down. I have been communicating with a few ladies at that organization and began to feel that something was not right with some of the letters. With one of them, at this point I cannot prove whether she is or is not legit, and I am working on this matter (as you will see below). I will be sure to let all of you know the outcome...

(I do recall someone mentioning that they have information available on some of the women on the CC/UA site. I would be interested in receiving an e-mail from you to see if you are aware of one that I am corresponding the most with in Kharkov at this time. Thanks.)

And I would be willing to send any information that you could utilize in your lawsuit if needed. I have a bunch of letters saved in case this whole thing proves to be a bust.

Anyway, my point being for joining this forum was to let you know I sent a letter to the support team after reading the information posted on the previous forum. I received a response from them. I did not think I had seen any information about this posted in the forum. They state they sent this to all of their members...
    --------------------
    Hello,

Could you please explain to me what has been happening with your website over the past week?
    I did not receive any notification of it being changed? That is not very professional.
    I see that I have received 1 video credit? Why is that?
    Becuase it has taken awhile to receive my video from the lady?
    I am supposed to be receiving a personalized video from ________, in Kharkiv, who is to create a video for me...Is there some problem with this happening?
    She informed me that she would make it before the New Year, which I assumed she was coordinating with the Agency about the shoot.
    I look forward to hearing your responses. Thanks,
    -------------------------------
    10 January 2007
    Elena Alejnik
    Trips coordinator
    ----------------------------
    Hello, dear ____.
    Thank you for e-mailing us and for using our services.

Here is the letter that was sent to all our customers, we are sorry to hear it didn\'t reach you and we are resending it to to you:

Dear _______!

First of all we congratulate you with a Happy New Year and a Merry Christmas!

On this wonderful holiday, we are happy to inform you, that as of December 31,2006 Confidential Connections (and all its branches) have passed to a new management company IISPP INC and a new owner, IISPP INC

We have worked hard for 24 hours a day to make all the necessary changes to the sites and all the systems and we are glad to announce to you that the new sites ARE RUNNING ALREADY and you can freely use all our services now! New re-branding name of the site is UAladys.com

We at IISPP INC being a team of professionals, having a great experience, set a mission to raise quality of our customer\'s service.

We bring our deepest apologies for the temporal break in the former site\'s operation. Working day and night, our team has transferred all the old owner\'s databases to our new servers. It will substantively raise the quality and speed of the site!

We guarantee that all payments are restored in the full value that you paid. The whole correspondence, photo and video materials, and also condition of your private accounts on the site are remaining intact and you are able to continue communication with the ladies when you wish!

We have notified all ladies in advance about temporal break of correspondence. Please don\'t worry, ladies know about the reason of letters delay and are waiting for your return!

We ask you to accept 1 photo and 1 video credit to your profile as a gift from the new management company when you log in.

______, if you have personal propositions, remarks or suggestions regarding making our work better and more qualitative we will accept your opinion with the high attention and respect and will certainly take it into account while planning the new work strategy. You can pass a remark on our site in Support section.

We hope for the successful collaboration with you in the future. We will do everything possible to help you in finding your soul mate.

Sincerely and wish best wishes

UA Ladies Team
    ---------------------------

I do apologize if this has already been posted and I missed it.

I had also received a response from the "Agency" that I would receive the video by the end of the week...we will see. I am not holding my breath at this point...

Fortunately, I have not sunk a lot of dollars into this company, so I do not feel that 'vested' with this company. I remember someone talking about a "more legit" operation in the UA. I would appreciate if you could send me that web site to check out.

I do think it is pretty 'scammy' that CC/UA has total control of the communications and will not let you purchase a phone number or address...you would think that after awhile they would let you do this - for a price!

Thanks to everyone posting, I have enjoyed reading the information, and it has been a good reminder for "buyer beware!"