Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

IT APPEARS THAT UA HAS TAKEN THE TOP 100 LIST OFF I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO BRING IT UP IT REVERTS TO THE GALLERY

Haha. Brilliant BlondePeter. ! 'sock it to them'
    I think I am amongst the 100's she was corresponding with. ! She told me last year, many months back, after I accused CC of a massive scam, "Oh but your wrong. I have now found the man of my dreams. He is wonderful. Thanks to CC. " !!!!!!!!

Hey Dublin.....don't know how to tell you this...but she was talking about me, because I am in fact wonderful. She very specifically told me she was warm for my form! Sorry to be the one to have to tell you that. On the bright side, they are signing up new women as we speak!

quote:Originally posted by Fox

By the way, Dublin, you are so angree with ladies, but seems like this forum is your job. You are always here, always ready to answer. Maybe you just have nothing to do and nobody to speak with?
    Mr Fox. I will ignore all your other comments about me. !
    I happen to know a few Ukrainian girls (outside of agencies, and not looking for any men) and I happen to admire them. ! I think they are terrific women (as most women from the FSU are too) and knock most Western women into the proverbial 'cocked hat'. !

As for my being here, and writing lots of posts, its a free world, and this is a free forum, and I happen to have researched the 'bride' business quite extensively, and written a book on it (In which I again praise the FSU ladies) and the only object of my being here is to try and help all the Guys here, and 'rubbish' CC and UALadys in the process. If my English and Grammer are a little better than the 'average' Joe then thats my luck. I don't push it or use it to gain advantage. We are all 'what we are' and I probably have more bad points than most Guys on here. ! Anyway, what I objected to in your post what your 'glib' attitude to being married to a Ukrainian women but still going looking for girls in Ukraine. ! In my book that stank. ! Thats all.
    It was fairly obvious from your posting that you were from Eastern Europe, and on here any guy who starts writing and comes from the FSU is bound to carry a little suspicion. ? Incidently, maybe your aware
    that "JSC "Ukrtelecom" is known as one of the capitols of Scammers in the Ukraine. It is only 2nd to 'Yoshka Ola' in Russia in the scamming league table. ! [?]

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

quote:Originally posted by howard darby

IT APPEARS THAT UA HAS TAKEN THE TOP 100 LIST OFF I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO BRING IT UP IT REVERTS TO THE GALLERY
    Yes, they surely have taken that list off. Smart guys on UA!
    So now, even my sweet little nice lies talking lady isnt visible there any more : (

/ uljoh

quote:Originally posted by dublindevil

quote:Originally posted by Ralf S.

quote:Originally posted by dublindevil

The pages are all screwed up and block off half the pictures. - including the nude ones
    Just to interrupt the thread a moment... How did you get nudie photos? [] [:0] Just by asking nicely...?

Nice one!

Ralf S.

No bullets for Chaingun
    Haha.. I wondered why nobody took me up on that revelation I made. ! Good for you Ralf. ! Yes, I kept asking for more Pic's and she was 'very' happy to supply them. Each batch got a little more naughty, and of course I 'egged' her on. [:I] Finally she said one day "I have some 'real' naughty Pic's, better than any you have seen, would you like some" ? Haha. I said NO, of course not. You will corrupt my young mind. ! [8D]
    Incidently, they turned out to be just topless.
    Anyone like a copy. ? []

Yes if you want to mail them to me, it would be nice to see them that way.

You sound like a basher to me, here to disrupt the conversation. Why would you waste your time doing that?

Dave

quote:Originally posted by Fox

Really? Am I? Well, I may say a lot about you also! But how will you prove that? Prove me, that I'm from Ukraine! I would be really glad to know that I live in Ukraine.
    David A Desautel

quote:Originally posted by blondepeter

Haha. Brilliant BlondePeter. ! 'sock it to them'
    I think I am amongst the 100's she was corresponding with. ! She told me last year, many months back, after I accused CC of a massive scam, "Oh but your wrong. I have now found the man of my dreams. He is wonderful. Thanks to CC. " !!!!!!!!

Hey Dublin.....don't know how to tell you this...but she was talking about me, because I am in fact wonderful. She very specifically told me she was warm for my form! Sorry to be the one to have to tell you that. On the bright side, they are signing up new women as we speak!
    Good luck. The better man always wins the 'fair lady'.

Curious BP - how do you get the address information. Was she participating on this other site? Can you post that site/

Dave

quote:Originally posted by blondepeter

Okay, on to new business. Irina #7536 started to write to me from UA. Of course the typical letters full of love and emotion. I responded a couple of times and then stepped off. Of course she wrote again and missed me terribly. I bought her address on another dating site and found my own translator in Simferopol and sent him to her home. Of course she would have to ask the agency if it was okay to communicate outside the agency. You only get one guess as to there answer.
    This morning I get a letter from the support line at UA. Irina has made them aware that I contacted her outside the agency and this is forbidden and by the way, she is not a scammer and is sincerely looking for her other half. (A question comes to mind....if you write to 26 other guys wouldn't that be 26 other halves?)Anyway, I asked them if it was also against the rules to send her $400 for English lessons outside the agency(no I never sent the money) and I told them I had been given the phone number and we were speaking today...had she also mentioned that. I went on to ask how could I say innapropriate things over the phone to her when she speaks almost no English. They haven't responded to that email yet.
    So, she is real, does exist. She just has a tremendous amount of love to give and is spreading it around. I am curious to know by a show of hands how many other men are writing to her. By the way, I am only into these guys for about $63. Peter
    David A Desautel

Dadepfan

I found Irina #7536 on russian-women.net Her number there is ej6150. She's also on 3g-introductions.com and her ad number is the same. I bought her address from the first site for. I see several other women from UA there also so it would be easy to buy a few more address'. The first site shows how many times a woman's address has been purchased. I found one of their top girls had her address purchased over 700 times. Your basic cash cow. If I was her I would be demanding a percentage.

quote:Originally posted by chasm01

Hi guys

I have used a number of agencies over the past 2 years. last year I was going to visit a girl in Luhansk and set about making the arrangements. I used this website to look for accommodation.

The guy that runs it is called Alexander Cherednichenko. I give Alex the information about the girl I was going to see, he did a background check and told me she was a scammer. Alex said quite a lot of the scams are not only from agencies but from homes with an internet connection or cyber cafe's. He suggests that a visit is the only way to really find the woman of your dreams.

He knows of CC and UA only top well here is his comment.

"http://www.ualadys.com/ is the different name for Confidential Connections )) The have a lot of names..."

Check him out as Alex is one of the good guys and very helpful, he really hates scammers. I plan to have a trip to Luhansk in summer and will be using Alex as my guide as to finding the woman of my dreams.

Good luck
    Hey Chas, how do I get a hold of this guy Alex? Can you please give me more info, I would like to check the backgrounds of a certain lady. Thanks

Siberian

The Shackles Are Undone