Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Those are the same sites Fox's wife are on, if I recall correctly. She said all Ukrainian men have small dicks.

quote:Originally posted by blondepeter

Dadepfan

I found Irina #7536 on russian-women.net Her number there is ej6150. She's also on 3g-introductions.com and her ad number is the same. I bought her address from the first site for. I see several other women from UA there also so it would be easy to buy a few more address'. The first site shows how many times a woman's address has been purchased. I found one of their top girls had her address purchased over 700 times. Your basic cash cow. If I was her I would be demanding a percentage.

quote:Originally posted by siberianhusky

quote:Originally posted by chasm01

Hi guys

I have used a number of agencies over the past 2 years. last year I was going to visit a girl in Luhansk and set about making the arrangements. I used this website to look for accommodation.

The guy that runs it is called Alexander Cherednichenko. I give Alex the information about the girl I was going to see, he did a background check and told me she was a scammer. Alex said quite a lot of the scams are not only from agencies but from homes with an internet connection or cyber cafe's. He suggests that a visit is the only way to really find the woman of your dreams.

He knows of CC and UA only top well here is his comment.

"http://www.ualadys.com/ is the different name for Confidential Connections )) The have a lot of names..."

Check him out as Alex is one of the good guys and very helpful, he really hates scammers. I plan to have a trip to Luhansk in summer and will be using Alex as my guide as to finding the woman of my dreams.
    HEY SIBERIAN YOU CAN FIND ALEX ON ALEXFRIENDS.COM
    BY THE WAY ELENA SENT YOU A MESSAGE IN THE REPLY TO MY NASTY LETTER TO HER ITS POSTER ON PAGE 9 CHECK IT OUT
    Good luck
    Hey Chas, how do I get a hold of this guy Alex? Can you please give me more info, I would like to check the backgrounds of a certain lady. Thanks

Siberian

The Shackles Are Undone

SIBERIAN
    READ A LETTER I JUST GOT FROM ELENA AFTER I SENT HER A NASTY LETTER
    THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR ELENA

Hello dear Howard!

First of all I want to say that I?ve received your letter and never a one line was deleted by translators from the Agency. Ad notam I study English and even now my knowledge is enough to translate the letter written by you on my own. Yes, it?s hard for me to write myself, that?s why I am writing this letter in Russian now and then I will give it to the translators from the Agency and will ask to translate each word of mine. If you are worried that they will chat me someway, I will ask them to print it out after translation and I will check if it was really translated properly.

Dear Howard, we have been corresponding since the beginning of November 2005, and it?s year 2007 now already, we have shared a lot of letters, despite this you haven?t found any free time to come and see me, and now you write to me and say that I correspond with other men and write them generic letters. I have put you and the men you have met on that forum into the list of people, who just entertain this way and just play with the girls who are really interested in creating the family and who are looking for happiness and their second half in this huge world. Same as me, you also correspond with somebody else, I also felt myself special and only for some time, but then I realized that this is all the game from your side and I am very disappointed.

Howard, I am not a teenage stupid girl, and I spend a lot of time near at computer on work, so after you had written to me, I have searched in Internet and found the forum you?ve written about. You know, I was just shocked by how you, men, discuss the ladies and send each other their private letters and pictures. Probably you have another culture in your country, but here such behavior of men is considered to be disgusting and unworthy.

I?ve read how some Jim from Iraq discusses me, you have mentioned him in letter. I consider he has no right at all to do that as he has corresponded with some other girls from the Agency and sent the same letters to us all. He did to the ladies the same and what was he waiting for???

I?ve read everything what Anthony Swedberg wrote about me, his nick is siberianhusky. By the way you can pass to him that I?ve written to him about the gift he has ordered, I have thanked him. But on the forum he wrote that I didn?t even mention that gift!

Dear Howard, concerning my surgery, you mistake here again. Firstly, it was in March, and it was a great shock for me, I recovered for a long time afterwards, and I thought you treated that with understanding and you felt for me, but it appears that you even don?t believe that I really wrote the truth.

Also I want to disappoint you and all men on forum who think that I earn for living by corresponding with men. By the agency rules I can?t ask for money from men, I can?t exchange contact information before our first meeting, so I have no possibility to get money from men.

Dear Howard. I have grown up and I was behaved by my parents as a worthy lady and I am really sure that I will meet a man who will make me happy and with whom we will be happy to gether.

By the way, that letter you?ve been discussing on forum, that?s the letter I send to men whom I saw in the gallery and whom I want to learn better.

Howard, I have read your last comment stating that you?ve written me a letter and never got a reply, so here is my reply to you and my answer to all your accusations.

I hope you won?t be sorry that you believed those men and lost my friendship.

Good luck to you!

Lena

Just saw this in the old thread and it was too good not to repost here. Looks like Fox has a friend named PeterUSA, if they are not the same guy... :

quote:Originally posted by PeterUSA

Hello to eweryone!
    Well i was read alot of interesting storys about CC UAladys.
    Im the member of CC more than 2 years, last time i was in Simferopol branch.
    And i can tell you that its a great branch with a smart manager he was helps me alot.
    I was correspondence with 4 ladys from Simferopol they are yopung and pretty. Now im waitinf that one of them will come to USA, and im really happy about that.
    Guys maybe the problem is that you are all dont know what you need when you came to CC branches and you are became angry beacouse of that.
    Yes the prices on CC a little bit expensive BUt the services is wery good and quality is wery good.
    I know one thing after my trip to Somferopol branch that for the manager of Simferopol its wery serious and he will do all what he can to help you guys.
    I was call to him at 1am and he allways answer to me and talk to me.
    By the way i was meet with all ladys from my list and they all know about corespondence and about ewerything what i was send them.In our coresppondence was alot of question and i was ask them in real and all ladys was answering me the same like in letters, and we was without translators, so nobody can help them.
    I was suing before alot of agency and i was loose alot of money, I think CC is one of the best.
    If anyone have a questions i will be happy to answer.
    Im sorry that im copying this massage againg, just dont know how to use this site

Originally posted by admin

As for PeterUSA

Post made from an Ukrainian IP address. Manager of Simferopol branch promotes CC services in Simferopol... Bad...

Best regards,
    Admin

quote:Originally posted by Prometheus

Just saw this in the old thread and it was too good not to repost here. Looks like Fox has a friend named PeterUSA, if they are not the same guy... :

quote:Originally posted by PeterUSA

Hello to eweryone!
    Well i was read alot of interesting storys about CC UAladys.
    Im the member of CC more than 2 years, last time i was in Simferopol branch.
    And i can tell you that its a great branch with a smart manager he was helps me alot.
    I was correspondence with 4 ladys from Simferopol they are yopung and pretty. Now im waitinf that one of them will come to USA, and im really happy about that.
    Guys maybe the problem is that you are all dont know what you need when you came to CC branches and you are became angry beacouse of that.
    Yes the prices on CC a little bit expensive BUt the services is wery good and quality is wery good.
    I know one thing after my trip to Somferopol branch that for the manager of Simferopol its wery serious and he will do all what he can to help you guys.
    I was call to him at 1am and he allways answer to me and talk to me.
    By the way i was meet with all ladys from my list and they all know about corespondence and about ewerything what i was send them.In our coresppondence was alot of question and i was ask them in real and all ladys was answering me the same like in letters, and we was without translators, so nobody can help them.
    I was suing before alot of agency and i was loose alot of money, I think CC is one of the best.
    If anyone have a questions i will be happy to answer.
    Im sorry that im copying this massage againg, just dont know how to use this site

Originally posted by admin

As for PeterUSA

Post made from an Ukrainian IP address. Manager of Simferopol branch promotes CC services in Simferopol... Bad...

Best regards,
    Admin
    Well spotted. !

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

quote:Originally posted by blondepeter

Dadepfan

I found Irina #7536 on russian-women.net Her number there is ej6150. She's also on 3g-introductions.com and her ad number is the same. I bought her address from the first site for. I see several other women from UA there also so it would be easy to buy a few more address'. The first site shows how many times a woman's address has been purchased. I found one of their top girls had her address purchased over 700 times. Your basic cash cow. If I was her I would be demanding a percentage.
    O.M.G. 700 times. ! What on earth could a girl do with 700 men writing to her. ?? She would have to work 24/7 x 52 just writing letters. ! What was her ID number. ? worth a look if she is 'that' good. !

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

[quote]quote:Originally posted by Prometheus

Those are the same sites Fox's wife are on, if I recall correctly. She said all Ukrainian men have small dicks.

Originally posted by blondepeter

Dadepfan
    I have not stopped laughing since I read your words. !! []
    I am pleased to note the 'humour' is now flowing, after all the angry upsets when we started. !

O.M.G. 700 times. ! What on earth could a girl do with 700 men writing to her. ?? She would have to work 24/7 x 52 just writing letters. ! What was her ID number. ? worth a look if she is 'that' good. !

Dublin It really wouldn't be a lot of work, only one letter a day I'll try to find her, I just came upon her by accident using there search engine. There are lots of chicks on there around two hundred hits. Really wouldn't be hard to stand out among 200 guys would it.

quote:Originally posted by howard darby

SIBERIAN
    READ A LETTER I JUST GOT FROM ELENA AFTER I SENT HER A NASTY LETTER
    THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR ELENA

Hello dear Howard!

First of all I want to say that I?ve received your letter and never a one line was deleted by translators from the Agency. Ad notam I study English and even now my knowledge is enough to translate the letter written by you on my own. Yes, it?s hard for me to write myself, that?s why I am writing this letter in Russian now and then I will give it to the translators from the Agency and will ask to translate each word of mine. If you are worried that they will chat me someway, I will ask them to print it out after translation and I will check if it was really translated properly.

Dear Howard, we have been corresponding since the beginning of November 2005, and it?s year 2007 now already, we have shared a lot of letters, despite this you haven?t found any free time to come and see me, and now you write to me and say that I correspond with other men and write them generic letters. I have put you and the men you have met on that forum into the list of people, who just entertain this way and just play with the girls who are really interested in creating the family and who are looking for happiness and their second half in this huge world. Same as me, you also correspond with somebody else, I also felt myself special and only for some time, but then I realized that this is all the game from your side and I am very disappointed.

Howard, I am not a teenage stupid girl, and I spend a lot of time near at computer on work, so after you had written to me, I have searched in Internet and found the forum you?ve written about. You know, I was just shocked by how you, men, discuss the ladies and send each other their private letters and pictures. Probably you have another culture in your country, but here such behavior of men is considered to be disgusting and unworthy.

I?ve read how some Jim from Iraq discusses me, you have mentioned him in letter. I consider he has no right at all to do that as he has corresponded with some other girls from the Agency and sent the same letters to us all. He did to the ladies the same and what was he waiting for???

I?ve read everything what Anthony Swedberg wrote about me, his nick is siberianhusky. By the way you can pass to him that I?ve written to him about the gift he has ordered, I have thanked him. But on the forum he wrote that I didn?t even mention that gift!

Dear Howard, concerning my surgery, you mistake here again. Firstly, it was in March, and it was a great shock for me, I recovered for a long time afterwards, and I thought you treated that with understanding and you felt for me, but it appears that you even don?t believe that I really wrote the truth.

Also I want to disappoint you and all men on forum who think that I earn for living by corresponding with men. By the agency rules I can?t ask for money from men, I can?t exchange contact information before our first meeting, so I have no possibility to get money from men.

Dear Howard. I have grown up and I was behaved by my parents as a worthy lady and I am really sure that I will meet a man who will make me happy and with whom we will be happy to gether.

By the way, that letter you?ve been discussing on forum, that?s the letter I send to men whom I saw in the gallery and whom I want to learn better.

Howard, I have read your last comment stating that you?ve written me a letter and never got a reply, so here is my reply to you and my answer to all your accusations.

I hope you won?t be sorry that you believed those men and lost my friendship.

Good luck to you!

Lena

Hey howard,

I would like for you to send me a copy of this letter if you can ASAP please to lexiematsi@yahoo.com. I would greatly appreciate this, thanks.

By the way I had to send a letter to the support in order for Elena to actually recognize that she received flowers from me so even if she or her little managers/translators read this it will eventually switch the light on in their heads that they made a mistake and are trying to follow it up with a thank you note so they don't look bad. How can you not remember beautiful bright Lillies? Boggles the mind! All in all it went this way, I sent the flowers, then company crashed their original site to make a new one, four days after they changed I received a letter from Elena but with no thank you for any flowers, then I sent a support letter informing them about a picture of her receiving my gift I also added that there was no thank you from her about my gift, then two days after that I finally was sent a thank you letter, well to me that is a company trying to make up for their mistake and trying to cover their a** because they screwed up.

Siberian

The Shackles Are Undone

Elenas models seems legit they charge $8 for unlimited emails with one lady not $75 for one month like UAFLADYS also a lot of ladies i showed an interest in replied they were not interested not like UAFLadys where the girls always write back .Also the most popular ladies seem to hook up with somebody and leave not like our ex top 100 who are there for years i see the list is still down i will write and ask wheres the list.I am a bit demotivated though really thought i found my other half at UaflADYS.

gtearne