Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

quote:Originally posted by GMAN

Elenas models seems legit they charge $8 for unlimited emails with one lady not $75 for one month like UAFLADYS also a lot of ladies i showed an interest in replied they were not interested not like UAFLadys where the girls always write back .Also the most popular ladies seem to hook up with somebody and leave not like our ex top 100 who are there for years i see the list is still down i will write and ask wheres the list.I am a bit demotivated though really thought i found my other half at UaflADYS.

gtearne
    That occurred to me too. I've been using CC/UAL on and off over such a long period that I have a season-ticket! In all that time there's only 1 girl I know of who left the agency.

That seems at odds with a successful agency. You'd think they'd lose SOME to marriage or even boyfriends (local or foreign) in all that time. And as has been noted elsewhere.. the "latest marriages" seem to be 4 years old. [:0]

Ralf S.

No bullets for Chaingun

RALF;
    I DID HAVE A COUPLE OF GIRLS THAT I WAS WRITING TO TELL ME THEY HAD FOUND A GUY AND WERE QUITING CC. ONE CAME BACK AFTER 5 MONTHS AND CONTACTED ME AGAIN TO SEE IF I WAS STILL INTERESTED SHE TOLD ME SHE MADE A BIG MISTAKE IN CHOOSING THE OTHER GUY. I WILL FIND 0UT IN APRIL WHEN I GO TO POLTAVA.
    ANYONE WITH ANY IDEAS OF WHERE TO STAY
    THANKS
    HOWARD

Seems like things are happening on UAL. !
    I received a letter today from my longtime girl, in response to mine in which I roasted CC and UAL and gave her the URL's of this site, and CC.NET. For the very 'first' time EVER a girl replied back and actually quoted the URL's I had sent her, and repeated words of mine to show that she received everything. !![:0]
    She even said she had visited CC.NET and a friend read it all for her. ! She could not apprantly log on to this site as it would not load. ?? Anyway, as usual, she refuted my claims, and said that what I wrote about CC was already in LOCAL MAGAZINES and could be read by the girls. ???????????????????? !!!!!!!!!!! [:0]
    That kind of reply suggests that things are happening and UAL are now actually showing the girls every word we write. I have written such things many times before, to other girls, but never received any acknowledgement or even that they knew I had written about CC.
    Another thing that has happened is the sudden appearance of three 'photo credits'. ! I don't know why they gave me those as they had already deleted all the pics in the folder that I had not paid for, so where I am supposed to use the credit. ??
    Lastly, one of the members has expressed concern about his CC (credit card) details being at risk with UAL. It is unlikely to be a risk but it might be worth writing to 'support' and asking for confirmation of its security. I note that the payments are usually handled by CCUSA . ! surely this means "confidential Connections USA" ? In this case there might be a risk. ? Does anyone know about CCUSA. ? Are they a proper legit CCard transaction company. ?
    I have continued to post that daily letter on the 'support' page, although no reply has yet been received. I hope all you other Guys are also still sending it ?

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

---Hello Dublin !! Sorry i took a day longer mate but here are a few names to start on , the Accounts manager at CC is Sergey Syadro, his assistant is Sergei Shlotky, now here are the names of some of the girls, Irina S #7536 from Simferopol her last name is Shobolova, 7046 Ludmila Grebenuk from Zaporozhye, , 6098 Ruslana Nesteruk from Lutsk , 4086 Kseniya Lagun from Zhitomir, 3903 is Yana Kaliszna from Poltava, i hope these can help find out more about this , beware of Valyusha B 4287 she is a real manipulator, i can tell by her letters,i hope to have a few more names on Monday / Tuesday , until them take care,
    Jo Blo.----------

Any more available yet. ? How about No: 7016. ?
    Where are you getting them all from ? Is it secret. ?

I have been thinking lately about starting our own 'bride' site. ?
    One cheaper opportunity would be to add a page to CC.NET or UAL.NET
    All the traffic going to those two could then avail of the names of girls on the other pages. ?
    We could of course start a completely new site. What does everyone think about it. ? I have 2 or 3 names of genuine Ukrainian girls who might agree to go on it for starters. ?
    Depending on the costs it could be a FOC site. ? Or at the least just a small contibution for unlimited access ?

IF ANYONE INTERESTED IN COMMUNICATING FOR FREE WITH MANIPULATING BIRD#4287 PLEASE DROP ME A LINE
    quote:Originally posted by dublindevil

---Hello Dublin !! Sorry i took a day longer mate but here are a few names to start on , the Accounts manager at CC is Sergey Syadro, his assistant is Sergei Shlotky, now here are the names of some of the girls, Irina S #7536 from Simferopol her last name is Shobolova, 7046 Ludmila Grebenuk from Zaporozhye, , 6098 Ruslana Nesteruk from Lutsk , 4086 Kseniya Lagun from Zhitomir, 3903 is Yana Kaliszna from Poltava, i hope these can help find out more about this , beware of Valyusha B 4287 she is a real manipulator, i can tell by her letters,i hope to have a few more names on Monday / Tuesday , until them take care,
    Jo Blo.----------

Any more available yet. ? How about No: 7016. ?
    Where are you getting them all from ? Is it secret. ?

quote:Originally posted by blondepeter

O.M.G. 700 times. ! What on earth could a girl do with 700 men writing to her. ?? She would have to work 24/7 x 52 just writing letters. ! What was her ID number. ? worth a look if she is 'that' good. !

Dublin It really wouldn't be a lot of work, only one letter a day I'll try to find her, I just came upon her by accident using there search engine. There are lots of chicks on there around two hundred hits. Really wouldn't be hard to stand out among 200 guys would it.
    One letter a day. ? Do your Maths Peter.
    She writes 700 letters, and gets (probably) say 500 replies. ? Then continues writing to 500 Guys. ! Imagine having 500 letters pile up in your InTray waiting to be answered. ! Even when you get through half that lot, the first 200/300 or so have already replied so your inbox is actually going to get bigger and bigger. A few thousand per year is more like it which could end up being 10 letters a day x 365 days. !!!
    [:0]

quote:Originally posted by GMAN

Elenas models seems legit they charge $8 for unlimited emails with one lady not $75 for one month like UAFLADYS also a lot of ladies i showed an interest in replied they were not interested not like UAFLadys where the girls always write back .Also the most popular ladies seem to hook up with somebody and leave not like our ex top 100 who are there for years i see the list is still down i will write and ask wheres the list.I am a bit demotivated though really thought i found my other half at UaflADYS.

gtearne
    What a shame your contemplating going to her. ! Just adding more $millions to the $millions she already has. !

No what i meant was packing in the whole idea of looking for a wife in FSU .The one i wrote to said she loved me but found out she was writing to other guys.The Valusha girl hinted she wanted a bear from me and i see another guy bought her one.They are really out to make money for the company.Are the top 100 girls hiding amongst the others now.I thought this was supposed to be a marriage agency my fake profile interests were night owl party animal play drums in a band listen to heavy metal all day and i still got letters and also drink all the time makes one wonder.

gtearne

Dublin,

If you write one letter a day and send it to 700 guys, who each think the letter is writen ONLY for them, it is NOT that hard! CC and UAL have proved as much as true!

I would write: I had a horrible day today, I learned that my mother lost her long fought battle with cancer.

Ms. CC would reply: Hello darling! It is a wonderful day in Lugansk. I met my friends for lunch in the park. Do you have many friends? I am reminded of the words of your poet Robert Frost (who I just happened to be reading on the bus today)...

I bet that letter went to 700 guys!

quote:Originally posted by dublindevil

quote:Originally posted by blondepeter

It really wouldn't be a lot of work, only one letter a day
    One letter a day. ? Do your Maths Peter.
    She writes 700 letters, and gets (probably) say 500 replies. ? Then continues writing to 500 Guys. ! Imagine having 500 letters pile up in your InTray waiting to be answered. ! Even when you get through half that lot, the first 200/300 or so have already replied so your inbox is actually going to get bigger and bigger. A few thousand per year is more like it which could end up being 10 letters a day x 365 days. !!!
    [:0]