Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  1. #221
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18

    Default

    One letter a day. ? Do your Maths Peter.
    She writes 700 letters, and gets (probably) say 500 replies. ? Then continues writing to 500 Guys. ! Imagine having 500 letters pile up in your InTray waiting to be answered. ! Even when you get through half that lot, the first 200/300 or so have already replied so your inbox is actually going to get bigger and bigger. A few thousand per year is more like it which could end up being 10 letters a day x 365 days. !!!

    What I'm saying is that "she" only has to write one letter a day and they send it 700 times. Of course some of these guys would have clued in and some would fizzle out early on. Maybe they only have to send her daily letter 300 times. 300 x $7 = $2100 per day. You know if a guy was careful he could live on that much money They better be nice to her.

  2. #222
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Hello JO Blo
    Do you have the full name on #4332 og 3801

    Tot

  3. #223
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    162

    Default

    quote:Originally posted by blondepeter

    One letter a day. ? Do your Maths Peter.
    She writes 700 letters, and gets (probably) say 500 replies. ? Then continues writing to 500 Guys. ! Imagine having 500 letters pile up in your InTray waiting to be answered. ! Even when you get through half that lot, the first 200/300 or so have already replied so your inbox is actually going to get bigger and bigger. A few thousand per year is more like it which could end up being 10 letters a day x 365 days. !!!

    What I'm saying is that "she" only has to write one letter a day and they send it 700 times. Of course some of these guys would have clued in and some would fizzle out early on. Maybe they only have to send her daily letter 300 times. 300 x $7 = $2100 per day. You know if a guy was careful he could live on that much money They better be nice to her.
    She might even get rich on it. ! "money while you wait in the wings". []

    The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

  4. #224
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    162

    Default

    quote:Originally posted by Prometheus

    Dublin,

    If you write one letter a day and send it to 700 guys, who each think the letter is writen ONLY for them, it is NOT that hard! CC and UAL have proved as much as true!

    I would write: I had a horrible day today, I learned that my mother lost her long fought battle with cancer.

    Ms. CC would reply: Hello darling! It is a wonderful day in Lugansk. I met my friends for lunch in the park. Do you have many friends? I am reminded of the words of your poet Robert Frost (who I just happened to be reading on the bus today)...

    I bet that letter went to 700 guys!


    your sense of humour is flooding all over the place. [8D]

    The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

  5. #225
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    162

    Default

    quote:Originally posted by GMAN

    No what i meant was packing in the whole idea of looking for a wife in FSU .The one i wrote to said she loved me but found out she was writing to other guys.The Valusha girl hinted she wanted a bear from me and i see another guy bought her one.They are really out to make money for the company.Are the top 100 girls hiding amongst the others now.I thought this was supposed to be a marriage agency my fake profile interests were night owl party animal play drums in a band listen to heavy metal all day and i still got letters and also drink all the time makes one wonder.

    gtearne
    Packing in looking altogether.? [:0]
    I bet you can't stop looking. ! Its like a drug. All those beautiful legs and bodies. ! [] 'sigh' 'sigh'. If only I were younger, I would run back to SA. During my time there I thought the girls were really beautiful. ! [] I know its only skin deep, but. [^]

    The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

  6. #226
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Alexa gave www.confidentialconnections.com a traffic rank of 36,081.

    Alexa gives www.ualadys.com a traffic rank of 432,278! Way down.

  7. #227
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Hello

    You guys might be pleased to know that in a very short time I have advanced to the point where UA support are ignoring my questions! I bet it takes some guys months to achieve that level of success. I have a question. I just got another hit from the AR Connection. Why are there supposedly so many Ukrainian ladies in South America? If they are really there what would be the draw?

  8. #228

    Default

    quote:Originally posted by tot446

    Hello JO Blo
    Do you have the full name on #4332 og 3801

    Tot
    jo blo --i have been writing to julia 3801 for almos 3 years but she left for about 4 months suposedly another guy came to see her butit didnt work out she now tells me im the only one(haha)

  9. #229
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    162

    Default

    quote:Originally posted by Prometheus

    Alexa gave www.confidentialconnections.com a traffic rank of 36,081.

    Alexa gives www.ualadys.com a traffic rank of 432,278! Way down.
    What about CC.NET ??

    The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

  10. #230
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    162

    Default

    quote:Originally posted by howard darby

    quote:Originally posted by tot446

    Hello JO Blo
    Do you have the full name on #4332 og 3801

    Tot
    jo blo --i have been writing to julia 3801 for almos 3 years but she left for about 4 months suposedly another guy came to see her butit didnt work out she now tells me im the only one(haha)
    howard. 3 Years. !!!!!!!!! Your joking. ?

    The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

Similar Threads

  1. Stop Money Grabbers!!!
    By hearty in forum Scam or not?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-20-2006, 08:14 AM
  2. Something that made me sad and angry a few months
    By Giles in forum Scam or not?
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-29-2005, 01:49 PM
  3. North American girls .....
    By lonelyboy in forum Scam or not?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-15-2005, 11:53 AM
  4. To nick20045....I want your opinion
    By Detective in forum Scam or not?
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-16-2005, 10:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:55 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Username Changing provided by Username Change (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com