Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

quote:Originally posted by tot446

Julia are not saying that i am the only one, but i like the pictures she sends

Which Julia is that ? Maybe she is the same one who sent me almost nude pic's. ?? Is her number: 7016. ?

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

Admin.
    Any news on the internal mail system yet. ?
    Its a little too revealing posting our email addresses on this site. !
    Too many 'unwelcome' viewers. !

quote:Originally posted by siberianhusky

The following is a copy and paste from the Terms and Conditions that both UAL and I have to follow.....

Privacy Policy: UA Ladys.com is fully committed to protecting members privacy. We want your time with us spent pursuing love - how are you going to do that if you're worried about your privacy? Therefore we have an extremely simple policy. 1. All acceptable information you give us for display on your Personal will in fact be displayed on your Private Personal. (if you give us unacceptable information, such as bad language, sexual rudeness, we will e-mail you and ask you to remove it and not commit the act(s) again. 2. Any information you give us that is on your Personal Page will be kept strictly confidential. 3. We WILL use your e mail address, NOT your name, or other personal information with any other business or marketing campaign. It will only be used for a affiliated site we have intrest in. We do not sell our e mail lists. When you have joined you consent for us to send you news of other projects we are developing. What about the law? We're subject to it just like everyone else. We're required to give information to legal authorities if they have the proper authorization such as a search warrant or court order. Short of that, your information is locked up tight. 4.Your individual use of UA Ladys.com and your interaction with others through UA Ladys.com will be kept strictly private.Lastly, we take our Privacy Policy very seriously. We want you to have confidence whenever you use UA Ladys.com 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days of the year.

I am not a lawyer but I do believe they have breached my contract by giving my full name to the lady/ladies which is against the privacy act in law. They tell you that you can only give your full name and email and phone to the ladies when you meet them in person at the offices/branches of the UAL so I will press charges against them for disclosing my personal information to the lady/ladies and client/clients. If you look at your own profile it only list your first name and the beginning letter of your last name. They do this because of the privacy law and they are only allowed to use your email address within the company to send you letters from the ladies or support and like your full name/email are not supposed to be given to any of the ladies that are under contract of UAL that goes for the translators and managers and so on up.

If you have any questions or thoughts by all means let me know.

Thanks

Siberian

The Shackles Are Undone
    There are a few very interesting pieces in that so called 'agreement'.
    I have been spammed, as I said on CC.NET, which means my email address's have been given out by CC to others.
    quote)We WILL use your e mail address, NOT your name, or other personal information with any other business or marketing campaign. It will only be used for a affiliated site we have intrest in.(unquote)
    That statement is completely contradictory. ! They WILL use your email address, but not your name or personal information. ! IT (your name and personal information) will only be used for an affiliate site. ! A complete load of rubbish which would not stand up in court. !

quote:Originally posted by dublindevil

quote:Originally posted by siberianhusky

The following is a copy and paste from the Terms and Conditions that both UAL and I have to follow.....

Privacy Policy: UA Ladys.com is fully committed to protecting members privacy. We want your time with us spent pursuing love - how are you going to do that if you're worried about your privacy? Therefore we have an extremely simple policy. 1. All acceptable information you give us for display on your Personal will in fact be displayed on your Private Personal. (if you give us unacceptable information, such as bad language, sexual rudeness, we will e-mail you and ask you to remove it and not commit the act(s) again. 2. Any information you give us that is on your Personal Page will be kept strictly confidential. 3. We WILL use your e mail address, NOT your name, or other personal information with any other business or marketing campaign. It will only be used for a affiliated site we have intrest in. We do not sell our e mail lists. When you have joined you consent for us to send you news of other projects we are developing. What about the law? We're subject to it just like everyone else. We're required to give information to legal authorities if they have the proper authorization such as a search warrant or court order. Short of that, your information is locked up tight. 4.Your individual use of UA Ladys.com and your interaction with others through UA Ladys.com will be kept strictly private.Lastly, we take our Privacy Policy very seriously. We want you to have confidence whenever you use UA Ladys.com 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days of the year.

I am not a lawyer but I do believe they have breached my contract by giving my full name to the lady/ladies which is against the privacy act in law. They tell you that you can only give your full name and email and phone to the ladies when you meet them in person at the offices/branches of the UAL so I will press charges against them for disclosing my personal information to the lady/ladies and client/clients. If you look at your own profile it only list your first name and the beginning letter of your last name. They do this because of the privacy law and they are only allowed to use your email address within the company to send you letters from the ladies or support and like your full name/email are not supposed to be given to any of the ladies that are under contract of UAL that goes for the translators and managers and so on up.

If you have any questions or thoughts by all means let me know.

Thanks

Siberian

The Shackles Are Undone
    There are a few very interesting pieces in that so called 'agreement'.
    I have been spammed, as I said on CC.NET, which means my email address's have been given out by CC to others.
    quote)We WILL use your e mail address, NOT your name, or other personal information with any other business or marketing campaign. It will only be used for a affiliated site we have intrest in.(unquote)
    That statement is completely contradictory. ! They WILL use your email address, but not your name or personal information. ! IT (your name and personal information) will only be used for an affiliate site. ! A complete load of rubbish which would not stand up in court. !

Well they say that they only give your email to their affiliates but I think it is BS because ever since I have been a client from UAL/CC all I have been receiving is spam and nothing that they would be affiliated with either. Yes a complete load of rubbish!!

quote:Originally posted by Jo Blo

quote:Originally posted by howard darby

quote:Originally posted by tot446

Hello JO Blo
    Do you have the full name on #4332 og 3801

Tot
    jo blo --i have been writing to julia 3801 for almos 3 years but she left for about 4 months suposedly another guy came to see her butit didnt work out she now tells me im the only one(haha)
    Hello Dublin, I am currently working on finding out more names, its no big secret either, its because of the commercial licences i have , which i need for professional and biz reasons, in regard to CC/UA ladies protecting everyones privacy, that is a load of rubbish and nothing else, because i have several letters in my mailbox which are NOT addressed to me , one in particular i recall is a letter from Anastasia S to a guy named Victor A, which i found amusing !! Also Dublin i am about to do some more research on them, do you have an email address so i can send you some info on other related matters , and Sergey Shkolnik is the Manager - Support Services, he is almost useless, he still has not answered my questions about the Argentina branch, and that was 22 November 2006 !! Dublin, please remember 'they' are watching and i dont want them to take advantage of finding out what i know by reading it here, do you understand ?? Oh , by the way Yana K #3903 (Kaliszna)from Poltava & Zhenya P from Kremenchug are 1st cousins on their maternal side , have a look at their photo's and compare, there is a lot more than just a passing resemblance, and something i also discovered while doing whats called a 'technical & statistical analysis' is this , out of the last 11 women who wrote to me , 9 of them who wrote to me first between 7-30 days BEFORE their next birthday !! I think thats very interesting, and a good prop for some gifts , dont you think ?? This is DEFINITELY not coincidence, on chance & probability its totally off the map !!For those planning legal proceedings , please note that written contracts are 'worthless' in court in Russia, and if you look at the Brazilian site next to where it says "what a girl wants" there is a photo of a girl with some red roses, that is Natalia O (#84) from Russia, on the Brazilian website seems strange to me, So Dub send me your email address, take care..... Jo Blo. P.S I am working on more names .
    howard. 3 Years. !!!!!!!!! Your joking. ?

Jo Blo.
    The internal mail system does not appear to be working so here is an address you can use. ! Its an old address I no longer use although I can still receive on it. scaminfo@eircom.net (Note the 'scaminfo' !)
    When I reply I will use a current address, so don't get confued. ! Look forward to your mail. !

I was forced to buy just one more email today, as I needed to write one last letter to my 'EX'. ! I found the C/Card screen diabolical. ! Here is what I wrote.
    "" This is your question. Ticket #39051 From: RAY unknown (******)

Your Credit Card screen is diabolical. ! It looks extremely unsafe, and I will never use it again. How can you treat us members so badly. Credit card security is a very volatile issue. The screen has text scattered all over the place, some of it not even in place correctly. ! If my c.card details are lost or hacked by anybody I will hold you completely responsible for ALL my losses. I would also appreciate answers to all my previous mail about Fraud. ? ""

So, Apart from all the other reasons for us to never use UAL again, the C/Card issue can be added to it as well, as that issue is probably more important than all others. !

Hello, dear Peter.

Thank you for e-mailing us and thank you for using our services.

We have got in touch with the lady #7536 and she confirmed her
    registration in another agency, but about a year ago she asked the management
    of that agency to close her profile, because they sell addresses and she
    doesn?t want any stranger to knock her door in the middle of the
    night. But it appears that that agency have not closed her profile and
    continued selling her address against her will. The lady has got in touch
    with that agency again to close her profile and stop selling her
    address, because it?s very unsafe for a lady.

The lady doesn?t know about any English lessons from you for 4$ an
    hour, I guess you can talk to her about these lessons on the phone when
    you call her.

I can tell that you are lucky to find $4.00 English lessons per hour,
    but I believe there something wrong, because this price is unreal for
    English lessons.

Just got this letter this morning. How about this for BS? She doesn't want a stranger to knock on her door, she especially doesn't want one of the many men she's been screwing over to show up there either. Do you see how the agency assumes that I will call her on the phone to discuss this with her. Good luck with that. Then the agency says that $4 per hour for English lessons is "unreal". Yeh, it kind of makes your English lessons look like a scam. In a country where lots of people don't make $4 per day the lady I had lined up was damn thrilled to make that per hour.

And here's today's letter from my beloved Irina. Sadly it seems like it's over between us. She wishes to stop communication. Oddly enough that stopped 2 weeks ago anyways. I guess it took her a while to notice, but then love tends to alter your perception of time.

Hello dear Peter,

Today I decided to write you this letter in order to tell you that I have very sad and grey mood because I am dissapointed by your behaviour...I did not expected such from your side...It was a surprise for me to know that you have sent me money for courses and I want to inform you that I received nothing..How did you send them and if you did why I received nothing?

I planned that our future would be so nice and I was waiting for our meeting with joy and impatience...But I was chocked by that fact that unknown man came to my house in order to speak with me...You know those people? I was scared and I was afraid of them doign something wrong with me and when I heard that they are from you, I was very surprised...

You are talking that I must feel safe while speaking on the phone with you, but to send some people to my appartment whom I saw for the first time was very clever you think? That is why I trust my agency..They will never give the information and nobody will just come to my house and say strange words to me...

Now, I do not know what to think about you...You write about your sincere feelings and intentions but I do not know what to think now after such behaviour from your side..

I do not know if it is reasonable to continue our correspondence because you hurt my feelings so much and I was thinking about this all these days and you sent to me those people and this letter with such words..You did no care about me, you were just careless...

You made me think about you in another way...

We should stop...

Irina.

Notice that even though she's done with me where is the money I told the agency I sent. "We should stop.....but why don't I have the money you spoke of?" Oh well, I guess because we've stopped communicating I can't tell her.

Dublin,

Let me say for the benefit of any "blue pill takers" still reading, that are foolishly sending money to CC (now UALADYS) for any reason. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES GIVE THIS OUTFIT YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER. When I began to have my doubts, I reported my primary credit card stolen and had a new number issued. I then continued cautiously, and only used Western Union to send money to CC. It leaves a paper trail and protects your credit card numbers.

I am not accusing anyone of unauthorized credit card use, but given the history of this agency, I think it would be extremely foolish to let them have access to your credit card, or worse a debit/credit card number...

Proceed with caution.

I was forced to buy just one more email today, as I needed to write one last letter to my 'EX'. ! I found the C/Card screen diabolical. ! Here is what I wrote.
    "" This is your question. Ticket #39051 From: RAY unknown (******)

Your Credit Card screen is diabolical. ! It looks extremely unsafe, and I will never use it again. How can you treat us members so badly. Credit card security is a very volatile issue. The screen has text scattered all over the place, some of it not even in place correctly. ! If my c.card details are lost or hacked by anybody I will hold you completely responsible for ALL my losses. I would also appreciate answers to all my previous mail about Fraud. ? ""

So, Apart from all the other reasons for us to never use UAL again, the C/Card issue can be added to it as well, as that issue is probably more important than all others. !

Now, I do not know what to think about you...You write about your sincere feelings and intentions but I do not know what to think now after such behaviour from your side..

I do not know if it is reasonable to continue our correspondence because you hurt my feelings so much and I was thinking about this all these days and you sent to me those people and this letter with such words..You did no care about me, you were just careless...

You made me think about you in another way...

We should stop...

Irina.

Notice that even though she's done with me where is the money I told the agency I sent. "We should stop.....but why don't I have the money you spoke of?" Oh well, I guess because we've stopped communicating I can't tell her.
    [/quote]

surely you did not send anybody to her apartment, did you ?
    how is that possible. ? did you get her address. ?
    Maybe I am being gormless. ?

I see from your previous post now, that you got her address from some other site. ! Anyway, did you send somebody to check up on her .?