Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Prometheus I got the same exact letter from Bohdana Suprunyuk #6009 back on March 17 2006. I can see the agency sending a letter or 2 out to guys that they think are a good match for them, but it's almost been a year since I got the same letter from her.

I use a program called webcam recorder and record the agency webcams she write from for the day she writes to me, at least I know she writes them. She wrote to my today and looked at the webcam video I recorded and then looked at the time I recieved the email, it is in my inbox 30-60min after I don't see her on the webcam.

If anyone else is writing to 4252 please let me know, or if you have gotten any letter from her since you have been at the agency. you can find my email in an earlier post.

quote:Originally posted by Alexi

I want to confirm to you from my experience: I want to state clearly that this is just my experience from only one office.
    1. The girls / ladies are very real.
    2. The translators are genuine (that I met) I do not believe they are involved in any scamming there.
    3. I met their photographer briefly. He is the one who tells the girls how to dress etc.
    4. I have received duplicate emails from two different ladies on the same day. I received a genuine apology from the translator who did it and an adequate reason for it happening.
    5. The office and staff there are just the "Sweatshop" i.e. all the monies and decisions are done many thousands of miles away.
    6. They know of your forum, Jim's Lists and Alena's Models etc.
    7. I do believe that they "Spam" all profiles in an effort to initiate contact with the ladies. I would say that this initial introduction is done by each lady who knows it may be sent out like this.
    8. I do believe that it is odd that the content of the emails do not seem to match the character of the person when you meet them. This may be simply that we all try to be different people in letters. I do not know for sure.
    9. I do not know (but suspect) that it is in the ladies interests to initiate as much correspondance with "us" as possible. Wheither this is for small commission from the agency, the possibility of gifts from the men etc. I do not know. The fact that many of these girls have such revealing photos would lead me to believe the former.
    10. It was said by I believe to be a "plant" that if the men are allowed to correspond to as many ladies as possible why not the ladies. If you are corresponding to say 8 ladies I would guess that it would be hard not to fall to temptation and "cut and paste" some passages - especially poems. Maybe he has a point?
    11. The organisation is obviously a spammer but do they scam? I personally do not think so, but I am open to suggestion. I met a lady there who I am in contact privately with. I have toyed with the idea of asking if any of you guys were also in contact with her but what is the point? Maybe, if things develop I will. I am glad to have met her and I had an amazing time there.
    12. Yes - it did cost a fortune. Only spend it if you can afford to loose it. Go to enjoy an experience. The odds are that the lady you are in contact with will turn out quite different when you meet her.
    13 For those of you who need to know. I have been in contact with ladies mentioned here in the past. One was quite proud to have been top of the Ladies Gallery but asked a few times if I only wrote to her.. why? If you want to know more two ladies of Zy.....? office(I forget the name and their site is down) in Ukraine let me know.

I wish you luck in your efforts to warning those signing up to these sites. Remember that there may be ladies who want gifts and attention using these sites for their own ends, and romance is far from it. I believe I was very fortunate. If I had noticied what you guys have been saying for so long - I doubt I would ever have gone.
    Ive been to Russia 4 times to visit a special Agency there, and . . .
    I agree to you 100%

On a lighter note i see the agency is making a lot of mistakes scanning through the gallery to see where the top 100 girls are hiding i see a lot of the girls are one foot tall.Also i received a letter from a 19 year old looking for men betwen 57 and 75 i am sure a 75 year old would die if he got his hands on a 19 year old.

gtearne

Kevin,

Consider the definition of FRAUD.

Main Entry: fraud
    Pronunciation: 'frod
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English fraude, from Anglo-French, from Latin fraud-, fraus
    1 a : DECEIT, TRICKERY; specifically : intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right b : an act of deceiving or misrepresenting : TRICK
    2 a : a person who is not what he or she pretends to be : IMPOSTOR; also : one who defrauds : CHEAT b : one that is not what it seems or is represented to be.

So is it OK that the agency sends a letter to a 63 year old member, purporting to be from a 25 year old woman they "think might be a good match"? That is blatant misrepresentation. If they think they might be a good match, then they should send an email, "we think we've found a good match for you." AND WHO THINKS A 25 YEAR OLD IS A GOOD MATCH FOR A 63 YEAR OLD MAN (other than the 63 year old obviously)??? Instead, they sent a letter purporting to be in the young woman's own hand, claiming that she is a translator with advanced English skills, EVEN THOUGH THE PROFILE MADE NO SENSE IN ANY LANGUAGE.

And how can you think it OK that the identical letter was sent to you that was sent to me? My profile asked that only "scam artists" reply. Did yours also?

quote:Originally posted by Prometheus

Frank's profile was created yesterday. This morning, Bohdana S. #6009 tells Frank "you are the man I'm dreaming of!"
    Is she from Lutsk? I'm not anywhere where I can go and look at her photo but the red-haired Dana from Lutsk is the office manager there ("works with languages"! Nice Touch!)

She doesn't have a sister called Yulia, though that's the name of the translator in that office.

I'd do a threesome with them..

Ralf S.

No bullets for Chaingun

Hi Dublin.

I am a new member and have spent (years?) days looking through all your threads. It is true (I forget who said it) but madness is truely doing the same action repeatedly and expecting a different result. But addiction is another madness altogether.

I too am from Ireland and have recently been there in Ukraine / Russia. I have visited the (whatevertheirnameis) offices there. I have sat and seen the consoles that the translators see and even saw some of the letters sent to a particluar lady by accident.

I want to confirm to you from my experience: I want to state clearly that this is just my experience from only one office.
    2. The translators are genuine (that I met) I do not believe they are involved in any scamming there.
    3. I met their photographer briefly. He is the one who tells the girls how to dress etc.
    4. I have received duplicate emails from two different ladies on the same day. I received a genuine apology from the translator who did it and an adequate reason for it happening.
    5. The office and staff there are just the "Sweatshop" i.e. all the monies and decisions are done many thousands of miles away.
    7. I do believe that they "Spam" all profiles in an effort to initiate contact with the ladies. I would say that this initial introduction is done by each lady who knows it may be sent out like this.
    8. I do believe that it is odd that the content of the emails do not seem to match the character of the person when you meet them. This may be simply that we all try to be different people in letters. I do not know for sure.
    9. I do not know (but suspect) that it is in the ladies interests to initiate as much correspondance with "us" as possible. Wheither this is for small commission from the agency, the possibility of gifts from the men etc. I do not know. The fact that many of these girls have such revealing photos would lead me to believe the former.
    10. It was said by I believe to be a "plant" that if the men are allowed to correspond to as many ladies as possible why not the ladies. If you are corresponding to say 8 ladies I would guess that it would be hard not to fall to temptation and "cut and paste" some passages - especially poems. Maybe he has a point?
    11. The organisation is obviously a spammer but do they scam? I personally do not think so, but I am open to suggestion. I met a lady there who I am in contact privately with. I have toyed with the idea of asking if any of you guys were also in contact with her but what is the point? Maybe, if things develop I will. I am glad to have met her and I had an amazing time there.
    12. Yes - it did cost a fortune. Only spend it if you can afford to loose it. Go to enjoy an experience. The odds are that the lady you are in contact with will turn out quite different when you meet her.
    13 For those of you who need to know. I have been in contact with ladies mentioned here in the past. One was quite proud to have been top of the Ladies Gallery but asked a few times if I only wrote to her.. why? If you want to know more two ladies of Zy.....? office(I forget the name and their site is down) in Ukraine let me know.

I wish you luck in your efforts to warning those signing up to these sites. Remember that there may be ladies who want gifts and attention using these sites for their own ends, and romance is far from it. I believe I was very fortunate. If I had noticied what you guys have been saying for so long - I doubt I would ever have gone.

Beir Bua

Err. Alex. If your such a 'believer' what brought you to this site. ? We are all 'non believers'. ! Can you tell us how you got here. ? By mistake maybe ? Anyway, I thought your post was quite remarkable.
    Who are (whatevertheirnameis) ? It cannot be CC or UAL as those names are on your screen to copy, so if you went to Ukraine surely you remember who you went to see. ? You went "recently" so have you forgotten them already. ?
    ""letters sent to a particluar lady by accident"" Did you mean 'Men' instead of ladies. ?
    ""genuine apology from the translator who did it and an adequate reason for it happening."" What was the reason. ? We would all love to know. ?
    No.7. Yes. Agreed, they do Spam every profile. BUT, that in your opinion makes them legitimate ??
    ""If you are corresponding to say 8 ladies I would guess that it would be hard not to fall to temptation and "cut and paste" some passages - especially poems. Maybe he has a point?"" I personally never write to more than two. I believe this is a realistic number and allows one to be personal in their letter writing ? A lot of the Guys here are talking about 100's of duplicate letters sent out by the girls. ! Is that fair and legitimate ?
    ""If you want to know more two ladies of Zy.....? office(I forget the name and their site is down) in Ukraine let me know.""
    You really have an awful memory. ??
    "" Remember that there may be ladies who want gifts and attention using these sites for their own ends, and romance is far from it.""
    I think that was the most revealing part of your whole post. !
    Surely what you have said confirms that the ladies and CC/UAL are scammers and frauds. ?? Just using the men to gain some presents and attention. ! Using the site for their own ends. ! Romance is far from it. ! Remember that there are Guys here, and many more around the world who are genuinely looking for a Bride, and have spent many $thousands doing it !! Is it ethical and legal to RIP them off by doing as you have suggested. ??
    They are Spammers and Scammers, and they should be stopped. It would appear also, from what you have written, that the girls are equally to blame, which we have long suspected, so they do not deserve anything other than ridicule and condemnation !!

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

I do agree one hundred per cent with you Dublindevil
    quote:Originally posted by dublindevil

Hi Dublin.

I am a new member and have spent (years?) days looking through all your threads. It is true (I forget who said it) but madness is truely doing the same action repeatedly and expecting a different result. But addiction is another madness altogether.

I too am from Ireland and have recently been there in Ukraine / Russia. I have visited the (whatevertheirnameis) offices there. I have sat and seen the consoles that the translators see and even saw some of the letters sent to a particluar lady by accident.

Beir Bua

Err. Alex. If your such a 'believer' what brought you to this site. ? We are all 'non believers'. ! Can you tell us how you got here. ? By mistake maybe ? Anyway, I thought your post was quite remarkable.
    Who are (whatevertheirnameis) ? It cannot be CC or UAL as those names are on your screen to copy, so if you went to Ukraine surely you remember who you went to see. ? You went "recently" so have you forgotten them already. ?
    ""letters sent to a particluar lady by accident"" Did you mean 'Men' instead of ladies. ?
    ""genuine apology from the translator who did it and an adequate reason for it happening."" What was the reason. ? We would all love to know. ?
    No.7. Yes. Agreed, they do Spam every profile. BUT, that in your opinion makes them legitimate ??
    ""If you are corresponding to say 8 ladies I would guess that it would be hard not to fall to temptation and "cut and paste" some passages - especially poems. Maybe he has a point?"" I personally never write to more than two. I believe this is a realistic number and allows one to be personal in their letter writing ? A lot of the Guys here are talking about 100's of duplicate letters sent out by the girls. ! Is that fair and legitimate ?
    ""If you want to know more two ladies of Zy.....? office(I forget the name and their site is down) in Ukraine let me know.""
    You really have an awful memory. ??
    "" Remember that there may be ladies who want gifts and attention using these sites for their own ends, and romance is far from it.""
    I think that was the most revealing part of your whole post. !
    Surely what you have said confirms that the ladies and CC/UAL are scammers and frauds. ?? Just using the men to gain some presents and attention. ! Using the site for their own ends. ! Romance is far from it. ! Remember that there are Guys here, and many more around the world who are genuinely looking for a Bride, and have spent many $thousands doing it !! Is it ethical and legal to RIP them off by doing as you have suggested. ??
    They are Spammers and Scammers, and they should be stopped. It would appear also, from what you have written, that the girls are equally to blame, which we have long suspected, so they do not deserve anything other than ridicule and condemnation !!

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

Here is the reason for the disappearance
    The TOP100 is deleted from the site. It\'s a new company policy. We
    don\'t find it necessary on the site.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask.

We appreciate your membership!

Yours respectfully
    Sergey Shkolnik
    Support Service

gtearne

quote:Originally posted by GMAN

Here is the reason for the disappearance
    The TOP100 is deleted from the site. It\'s a new company policy. We
    don\'t find it necessary on the site.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask.

We appreciate your membership!

Yours respectfully
    Sergey Shkolnik
    Support Service

gtearne
    I *liked* the Top-100 []

Just wouldn't write to any of them ..

Ralf S.

No bullets for Chaingun

kevin----thats daria s i sent reply back to her to read my profile i am not looking for a kid to raise and she needs to do some research before blindly sending out e mails to older guys never heard back from her