Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

rofl,,,, yup i got the squirrel email from my mystery writer also. Im seriously considering buying a airpump, It would have been cheaper then all the money i spent on emails. J/K about the airpump.Im trying to lighten the mood for all the guys who are feeling sick to there stomach about all this.

I see there are several people posting here from the USA. Since money has exchanged between CC and USA residents, I am fairly certain this is inter-state commerce. This makes any illegal activity Federal violations by CC. The FTC may come into play here also. I'm not pretending to be a legal expert but this is inter-state commerce and CC must have violated some laws here. Inter-state Commerce, Fraud, extortion. Do USA people have the grounds for a Class Action case? This is just an opinion, anybody agree with me?

OK, we have all been scammed by them. We all agree on this. We have proved this by exposing all the bogus letters. Now our energy should be on prosecution of these SOB's

BSS

HIYA Everyone!

Thanks Dublin Devil for starting this new site. Hopefully it will do some good and stop someone from getting scammed!

It appears to me that a lot of guys on this site are still living on their dream and still have doubt about CC or UA or what ever the flavor of the day is for these scam artists.

I just spent an hour reading all the posts that showed up while I was out of the USA. Yes, I went on vacation...to Cozumel...very nice and I certainly was not getting scammed there!

I know many people feel hurt and probably kind of foolish for wasting your time and money. I see that many do not want to expose the woman you are writing too. It is like you are still trying to protect her and still hoping that she is "real." I am sure she is, but not like what you think she is.

I was communicating with a girl that I met through a regular...cost free...website. This woman is from Muldova..next to the Ukraine. She writes me all the time, but they are short and to the point letters with fairly good english. I asked her for her mailing address and she gladly sent it along with her cell phone number. She also uses Yahoo and I see her on yahoo through her webcam. Why am I telling you this? I am telling you this because just about every woman below the mid-30's knows some English. I have been to Bulgaria, Romania and Russia and they all knew enough English to communicate. They learn it in school. It may be a little rough, but it is known.

We are all here to help each other out and the only way you can do that is to post who you were talking with and some of their letters. I have seen the squirrel story, the fishing story and the lady asking for coins story. I have also had stories about a hurrendous bus ride and many, many more.

If anyone wants pictures of the Elena G vacation, the Daria P beach trip, the Elena R I made these for you, the Alyonka you are my future....feel free to email me and I will send them to you. I do not remember who had the pictures of Miss 4001, but I would like to see those.

The bottom line is that these women do exist, they just do not exist in the way that they have made you feel. Go to the Ukraine during the summer...and go to the beach...there you will find plenty of women that you can enjoy and maybe find the right one.

Jim

quote:Originally posted by Jackspades

I have found that the Argentine girls seem to be aggressive and pushy. But they seem like fun.

Splendid! You're talking me into it man.

Ralf S.

No bullets for Chaingun

I have just received this letter while reading this forum and thought everyone would enjoy reading this...

11 January 2007 03:20:41

THank you very much!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The letter was translated for Valyusha by Diana

My dear ________!

Thank you very much for your gift! They told me about a surprise waiting for me from you but I was not able to come to the office yesterday ? I was a bit ill. They also told me that you wanted to give me a giraffe. It was so touching! You definitely know my weakness for giraffes. But they also said they were not able to find any giraffe in our city (I think I bought the last one so they asked me what else I would like to get except the giraffe ? I chose a teddy bear. I hope you are not against of it. So today in the morning, I managed to come here on my way to the shop and saw that a very cute bear was waiting for me. You know, he even looks like you a little bit ? he is as cute as you.

So, thank you a lot for your care. It was very kind of you, dear _______. I hug and kiss you thousands times!

Tenderly, Valyusha

I will add that I sent this gift out almost a week ago before the shutdown of CC and I am just now getting a thank you letter for it. Why is it that I received an email from CC notifying me she had received my gift on January 5, 2007 (paid for on Jan. 3)? Are you telling me that it took almost a week after the Jan 5 notification email to get to her, horrible just horrible business. Is there a shortage of this particular stuffed animal in the whole country that it took this long?

About Elena G. #1586

I want to add that the reason that it seemed Elena G. #1586 and I hit it off was that we have the same birthday and that's it! I remember she talked about it constantly knowing she had found someone in this world she can share this special day with and how glorious it would be to celebrate this day forever, but I know now it was only to lure me in to receive a percentage of the profit she made from me.

I have three email credits left should I just use them to share my anger or just hit the refuse to reply button, decisions-decisions.

As anyone can see I am not afraid to share what ladies screwed me over!!!!

Siberian

Is anyone having trouble with the page size on this topic. ? Since yesterday it has gone mad for me and scrolled right off the screen. I have to use the scroll bar to see all the text and its mighty annoying. ! Is it the site, or my own browser ?

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

quote:Originally posted by siberianhusky

I have three email credits left should I just use them to share my anger or just hit the refuse to reply button, decisions-decisions.
    Write to a girl not in the "Big 4" Top-100 branches (Kharkov, Poltava, Simferopol, Zhitomir).

Ralf S.

No bullets for Chaingun

As anyone can see I am not afraid to share what ladies screwed me over!!!!

Siberian

[/quote]

dont waste your money. ! I appreciate they are only credits and they have your money, but I would just wait. you might need them later. ?
    Never know what might turn up and then find you need a credit. Why write back when we know its all a scam ? Good luck.

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

I keep hearing about this squirrel story and remember my girl putting something like it in the letter to me. I will look for it and post email when I find it.

Does any body remember when they got this story?

My emails don't have all this fluffy stuff in it like "dear" in it 10 time in 1 letter but she goes into the Zhitomir office. I haven't wrote to her since jan 3rd and haven't recieved any from her either. I don't know if I should write to her and play stupid and ask her what has happen to CC/UALADYS and she what she says?

UALADYS server seems to be down this morning I can't get anything and it is the middle of the day in Ukraine.

The UAladys site is down but do not know why as I was in the middle of copying my emails from the ladies. This is what it comes up with when I go to the page...

Err: Error DB: [(2003, "Can't connect to MySQL server on 'db-priv' (113)")]
    err: i am trap now! (vph.crash_err set 1) or somebody want trap do= trap

Any one have this problem?

Siberian