Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

63 year old "Frank n Beans" is on a roll! 24 year old Yuliya has "read" his profile (the one that says "scam artists only need reply"), and she thinks she has a lot in common with a man three times her age!!!

To: Frank
    Date: 19 January 2007 08:22:08
    Subject: Maybe you are my dream?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Frank,

My name is Yuliya!

As soon as I read your profile I decided to write to you. Maybe we have a lot of common; maybe we could be a perfect couple. For now I would like to correspond with you. And then we will see where our fates will bring us.

I live in a little town Sumy. Though it is not big, it has its advantages. There is a river here, where I like to spend my spare time in summer.

I live with my parents, who I love very much. They are my closest people. My parents and I have wonderfully good relations. I work as a seller in a department store. This work is very interesting for me.

I don't have much spare time, but when I'm free I like to gather with my friends on nature to have some picnic. I love to seat at a fire under the starry sky and just chatter to have a rest from the city fuss. I like to attend movie, theatres, museums and different exhibitions. One more my infatuation is travelling. I like beautiful and interesting places and things.

My intentions are very serious. My goal is to make a very happy and united family. I am loving and attentive girl. I'm affectionate and charming, I hate treachery and lie. Unfortunately I haven't met my second part here in Ukraine but I hope that I'll find my love very soon. I would like to meet a man who will look after me , give me his cuddle and tenderness. From my side I'll surround him with all my love!!!

Please, tell me about your goals. What do you like?

What is your hobby?

How do you like to spend your free time?

What is the most important for you in the relations?

I hope you will write me soon

With best wishes!

Yuliya

quote:Originally posted by Prometheus

63 year old "Frank n Beans" is on a roll! 24 year old Yuliya has "read" his profile (the one that says "scam artists only need reply"), and she thinks she has a lot in common with a man three times her age!!!

To: Frank
    Date: 19 January 2007 08:22:08
    Subject: Maybe you are my dream?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Frank,

My name is Yuliya!

As soon as I read your profile I decided to write to you. Maybe we have a lot of common; maybe we could be a perfect couple. For now I would like to correspond with you. And then we will see where our fates will bring us.

I live in a little town Sumy. Though it is not big, it has its advantages. There is a river here, where I like to spend my spare time in summer.

I live with my parents, who I love very much. They are my closest people. My parents and I have wonderfully good relations. I work as a seller in a department store. This work is very interesting for me.

I don't have much spare time, but when I'm free I like to gather with my friends on nature to have some picnic. I love to seat at a fire under the starry sky and just chatter to have a rest from the city fuss. I like to attend movie, theatres, museums and different exhibitions. One more my infatuation is travelling. I like beautiful and interesting places and things.

My intentions are very serious. My goal is to make a very happy and united family. I am loving and attentive girl. I'm affectionate and charming, I hate treachery and lie. Unfortunately I haven't met my second part here in Ukraine but I hope that I'll find my love very soon. I would like to meet a man who will look after me , give me his cuddle and tenderness. From my side I'll surround him with all my love!!!

Please, tell me about your goals. What do you like?

What is your hobby?

How do you like to spend your free time?

What is the most important for you in the relations?

I hope you will write me soon

With best wishes!

Yuliya
    hahaha. I should not be laughing but it is so pathetic it makes one laugh. ! That is the same kind of letter I had, by the dozen. ! Wouldn't you think those 'translators' would use some kind of ingenuity when writing letters to strangers, especially 60+ old guys. !
    A note for SERGEY. !
    Hey Sergey my Friend, please read this post and the letter, and THEN tell me your site is NOT scamming us men. ?? Do you really want my friend Prometheus to fall for that 'bull'. ? Shame on you Sergey. !!

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

16 January 2007

The following is a copy of a letter from Elena G. #1586 to another client affiliated with UAladys.com/Confidential Connections, please read....

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR ELENA

Hello dear Howard!

First of all I want to say that I?ve received your letter and never a one line was deleted by translators from the Agency. Ad notam I study English and even now my knowledge is enough to translate the letter written by you on my own. Yes, it?s hard for me to write myself, that?s why I am writing this letter in Russian now and then I will give it to the translators from the Agency and will ask to translate each word of mine. If you are worried that they will chat me someway, I will ask them to print it out after translation and I will check if it was really translated properly.

Dear Howard, we have been corresponding since the beginning of November 2005, and it?s year 2007 now already, we have shared a lot of letters, despite this you haven?t found any free time to come and see me, and now you write to me and say that I correspond with other men and write them generic letters. I have put you and the men you have met on that forum into the list of people, who just entertain this way and just play with the girls who are really interested in creating the family and who are looking for happiness and their second half in this huge world. Same as me, you also correspond with somebody else, I also felt myself special and only for some time, but then I realized that this is all the game from your side and I am very disappointed.

Howard, I am not a teenage stupid girl, and I spend a lot of time near at computer on work, so after you had written to me, I have searched in Internet and found the forum you?ve written about. You know, I was just shocked by how you, men, discuss the ladies and send each other their private letters and pictures. Probably you have another culture in your country, but here such behavior of men is considered to be disgusting and unworthy.

I?ve read how some Jim from Iraq discusses me, you have mentioned him in letter. I consider he has no right at all to do that as he has corresponded with some other girls from the Agency and sent the same letters to us all. He did to the ladies the same and what was he waiting for???

I?ve read everything what Anthony Swedberg wrote about me, his nick is siberianhusky. By the way you can pass to him that I?ve written to him about the gift he has ordered, I have thanked him. But on the forum he wrote that I didn?t even mention that gift!

Dear Howard, concerning my surgery, you mistake here again. Firstly, it was in March, and it was a great shock for me, I recovered for a long time afterwards, and I thought you treated that with understanding and you felt for me, but it appears that you even don?t believe that I really wrote the truth.

Also I want to disappoint you and all men on forum who think that I earn for living by corresponding with men. By the agency rules I can?t ask for money from men, I can?t exchange contact information before our first meeting, so I have no possibility to get money from men.

Dear Howard. I have grown up and I was behaved by my parents as a worthy lady and I am really sure that I will meet a man who will make me happy and with whom we will be happy to gether.

By the way, that letter you?ve been discussing on forum, that?s the letter I send to men whom I saw in the gallery and whom I want to learn better.

Howard, I have read your last comment stating that you?ve written me a letter and never got a reply, so here is my reply to you and my answer to all your accusations.

I hope you won?t be sorry that you believed those men and lost my friendship.

Good luck to you!

Lena

I want to know why you disclosed my personal information to another client without my permission and a violation of my privacy according to the terms of condition within your site?

Here is their answer......

19 January 2007
    Elena Alejnik
    Trips coordinator

Hello, dear Anthony.

Thank you for e-mailing us and thank you for using our services.

We do not sell, pass or send any contact information of our clients, neither ladies nor men. I guarantee you, that information about your last name was not passed to the lady by our company.

I guess the lady #1586 has found this information by herself.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us, we are always ready to help you!

We appreciate your membership!

Sincerely, UA Ladies Support Team

What do the people in this forum think? Is this answer liable enough? In my opinion it isn't as there is no way other than from UAL/CC themselves being involved, how this lady came about finding my personal information and I see this as being a very good piece of evidence against UAL/CC for breaking the Privacy Policy. I want you to think about this and tell me how a woman I never knew in my life, who doesn't speak English, is from another country and found my personal information outside of the UAL/CC offices as they claim she did. I would like the people of the forum for your thoughts.

Thank you

Siberian

Very true about Ukrainian law. I do not know about Russian law, as my fiance is Ukrainian. Her ex must sign the waiver, and it must be wintessed and notarized. One exception is when child turns 16, then the child does not need permission to leave country with other parent. That is official policy of Ukraine, which by law our Embassy in Kiev follows to the letter. Of course if father is dead, then only proof of his death is needed. (death certificate) Another exception is if father has abandoned child (no support) and mother ask for sole custody. That is much harder to prove in Ukrainan courts and could take over a year. She must get several witnesses, such a teachers, his family members, etc, to state that he has nothing to do with child. The kicker with that is that he will need to come to court, and if he has not paid child support for years, he can be arrested on the spot. Even so, if he chooses to fight it, the courts will most likely rule in his favor. (Better to have a deadbeat father, than allow a child to leave their country). We have talked to several lawyers over there, and the honest ones flat out tell us it is a waste of money to seek sole custody.

Good point. Russian and Ukrainian law require that the father's consent be in writing and that the consent be an unconditional agreement to permit the child to live permanently in the foreign country. The agreement must be witnessed and notarized. The father's written consent is also needed should your new wife wish to travel back to her home country after she establishes permanent residency in the United States. Both Russian and Ukrainian law require that, if citizens of their country establish permanent residency abroad, they must exchange their passport for a new one showing their status as a permanent resident of a foreign country. If your wife attempts to return to her home country without the new passport, she will encounter difficulties exiting the country, and can even be denied exit completely. As part of the process for obtaining the new passport, your wife must present written consent from her ex-husband showing that he agrees to her child living permanently in the United States.

Hey Dublin,

I just LOVE that ualadys.com has now put UALADYS.COM (EX CONFIDENTIAL CONNECTIONS) as their home page header!!! HA HA HA that will inexorably link this site with their own. God, what a buch of f**king idiots. I think the folks in New York must be asleep on the switch. This is beyond rank amateurism.

We really need a twelve step program for CC addiction. The last month I have slept better, accomplished more at work, and generally been more attune to the present moment. But I must say that giving up the fantasy of a terribly hot Ukrainian woman has not been entirely easy, and I do feel a certain sense of resignation. Ce la vie.

quote:Originally posted by Glimmertwin34

I am glad it is working....this is what we need...pic's of these "Ladies" so we can ID who the scammers are.

jim
    GREAT JOB--I HAD EVERY ONE OF THOSE PHOTOS TOO--THAT LAST ONE I THINK HER NAME IS LENA--THE ONE WITH THE YELLOW BEAR IN HER CROTCH( THE ONE I BOUGHT FOR HER) I EVEN TALKED WITH HER ON PHONE ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO SHE SPEAKS PERFECT ENGLISH HER FATHER IS MILITARY

Hey Dublin,

I just LOVE that ualadys.com has now put UALADYS.COM (EX CONFIDENTIAL CONNECTIONS) as their home page header!!! HA HA HA that will inexorably link this site with their own. God, what a buch of f**king idiots. I think the folks in New York must be asleep on the switch. This is beyond rank amateurism.

We really need a twelve step program for CC addiction. The last month I have slept better, accomplished more at work, and generally been more attune to the present moment. But I must say that giving up the fantasy of a terribly hot Ukrainian woman has not been entirely easy, and I do feel a certain sense of resignation. Ce la vie.
    Yes, they really are crap. ! Every time I go there now I see crap pages loading with boxes all over the place overlapping other boxes. ! What reputable organisation would allow that ?? I can't ever remember seeing such a bad site, in all my years on the internet. !

Regarding the 'addiction', Its difficult isn't it. ! Trying to overcomne those mental pictures of all that beauty is very hard. Maybe some drug company should produce a 'strip' something like the nicotine strip. ? Only the new one wouldn't go on the arm, it would have to go on the (??) any suggestions. ? []

I wrote another lot of fierce questions for 'Sergey' on the support page. He answered, but did not actually answer the questions - As usual. ! So I wrote back asking him to reply properly. I will post them all here when I get the final answers, although don't hold your breath that he will answer constructively or honestly. !!

quote:Originally posted by dublindevil

quote:Originally posted by Glimmertwin34

HEY!

OK, I think I made a mistake...I think that I had it private...I have changed it to public now.

Try going to this link..which is the same...and see if it will let you in..I hope so...let me know if it works please...

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/scambust...85794541#page1

Jim
    It works fine. !

How can I add mine so that they will show seperately from yours ? I do not want to sign up with Yahoo. I hate them. !
    Instructions please. !

Howard,

You mean the pictures that I paid for that were "made just for me" were sent to you too? I AM IN TOTAL SHOCK!!! She said they were just for me!!! She said her English was not good that is why she had to use the agency! This was the woman of my dreams and now I fing out it is all based on lies...lies...lies...I am going to cry! Teehehehe

Not at all....it is funny how many of those pictures that are "just for you" turn up in their public albums a bit later. Anywho...I do not know what kind of BS the agency tells the girls, but I do not think that a lot of the girls know how to work the system and are doing so.

I have had a couple of them who have said "you are the man of my dreams" and then suddenly when I was going to go over there...they no longer what to be a part of the site...those pictures of Tamara were sent to me and then she "quit" the agency.

Since CC has so many people that are satisfied, maybe Sergey can contact some of these folks and we can hear some of the good stories...what do you think? Are there any out there? You would think someone (withouth a Ukranian IP address) would be able to talk about how happy they are.

Anywho...everyone look at that pics....I am going to go back through them and put their Lady ID and name on them too.

Jim