Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

well i finally heard from lena she is mad because i copied her letter to me to siberian and mad at me for not trusting her, she hates all the guys on this form and she told me to never write her again to save my money because she will not answer me again. she said she is serious about finding her second half and we have all lost out. now how did she find out about the forum. she also said she doesnt get any money from cc/ua or anyone else.

quote:Originally posted by howard darby

well i finally heard from lena she is mad because i copied her letter to me to siberian and mad at me for not trusting her, she hates all the guys on this form and she told me to never write her again to save my money because she will not answer me again. she said she is serious about finding her second half and we have all lost out. now how did she find out about the forum. she also said she doesnt get any money from cc/ua or anyone else.
    I think every word on here is read and passed on to the girls. !
    If she doesn't get paid 'anything' by UAL then 'more fool her'. ?

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

Has anybody noticed that they have added very few new ladies since the whole thing crashed? Today I see a couple new additions, but not the usual "grab you by the eyes and the bag" kinda chicks. Just average. I haven't had any new 19 year olds wanting me for over a week now. I'm bored!

quote:Originally posted by blondepeter

Has anybody noticed that they have added very few new ladies since the whole thing crashed? Today I see a couple new additions, but not the usual "grab you by the eyes and the bag" kinda chicks. Just average. I haven't had any new 19 year olds wanting me for over a week now. I'm bored!
    [:0]

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

quote:Originally posted by Prometheus

Hey Dublin,

I just LOVE that ualadys.com has now put UALADYS.COM (EX CONFIDENTIAL CONNECTIONS) as their home page header!!! HA HA HA that will inexorably link this site with their own. God, what a buch of f**king idiots. I think the folks in New York must be asleep on the switch. This is beyond rank amateurism.

We really need a twelve step program for CC addiction. The last month I have slept better, accomplished more at work, and generally been more attune to the present moment. But I must say that giving up the fantasy of a terribly hot Ukrainian woman has not been entirely easy, and I do feel a certain sense of resignation. Ce la vie.

Hi Prometheus,

Newduke here again. Update on 4001:

Well, sadly for me I broke it off with lady 4001. She said in her last letter that she had a "big interest" in me and that it was too bad I believed in all the "rumors" about her. She did admit to having some unpleasant arguments with a man and didn't want to discuss it...maybe she was referring to you??? Anyhow, she said she believes the reason I want to stop correspondance is really because she mislead me about her not writing other men (VERY TRUE). She said perhaps my ending it was for the best. I wished her the best of luck finding what or whom she wanted.

Well, I believe she never had a strong interest in meeting anyway. Primarily because she would not provide me any assistance to see her (even though I explained I did not want to use CC) Also, I couldn't even get a firm committment on a date for us to meet me in Zhitomir. She made our future meeting sound pretty nebulous....No enthusiasm even after so much pleasant correspondance.

Just a side note: Now I have started writing a couple women on another site...I explained I didn't want use their agency for travel assistance and they have offered me all kinds of personal assistance..like picking me up at the airport or rail station, finding me a flat, reserving taxi, bringing along a translator, etc. all in advance. And, all this willingness to help me after just 6 letters to each!! WOW...I couldn't even get 4001 to help me AFTER 400 letters!!!!!!!

What a difference. Something is just not "right" about her attitude.

Newduke

Agreed completely. She professed serious interest, but could not be nailed down to anything. I told her repeatedly, "don't waste your time or mine, just be honest about your feelings and intetions." I could never get a straight answer from her. We discussed meeting in Mexico, in the Crimea, or in Zhitomir, but there was always some hesitation on her part that led to me conclude she was not sincere. Now I wonder if I was only corresponding with a translator in the CC home office.

Newduke,

Good luck on your new contacts and interests. I have met a lady also through another agency, and have a name, a phone number, and an address. We have already spoken on the telephone a dozen times and I wonder why I ever thought I needed to pay $7 for a cut and paste translated travelogue. Maybe I'll see you over there.

Oh, for future Google references, we are talking about Lyudmila Shevchyuk #4001. BEWARE.

Is this answer legit or is this company trying to give me the run around.

Hello, dear Anthony.

Thank you for e-mailing us and for using our services.

We guarantee safeness of your personal information and I have to repeat that our company doesn?t provide this information to anybody else.

Dear Anthony, you can ask the lady where she has got your information from. But we confirm and guarantee that your information has not been passed to the lady by our company.

But to clarify this situation, we have contacted the lady Elena #1586 and she said she has carefully read the forum where men are discussing ladies and letters. And she found the letter where man told about ordered lilies for her. And she said that you are the only one man who presented lilies to her. So she understood that siberianhusky was you.

That?s the information we have got from the lady about you. You can always ask herself about it.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us, we are always ready to help you!

We appreciate your membership!

Sincerely, UA Ladies Support Team

As you can read they are telling me that she found my personal information from this forum but if you look at my profile I did not provide my full name, only my email and a username which all of you know me by is Siberianhusky. The only possible explanation is UAL/CC gave it out and so they are responsible for my security and since they didn't do that they are now liable plus I will now be able to bring about a lawsuit against them.

Siberian

Siberian, I would ask the administrator of this forum to redact your name from that post. I was horrified at the breach of warranty and confidentiality that CC's actions entailed.

quote:Originally posted by Prometheus

Siberian, I would ask the administrator of this forum to redact your name from that post. I was horrified at the breach of warranty and confidentiality that CC's actions entailed.
    Well if the admin can do this request then by all means do so as I have all the evidence agaisnt UAL/CC for giving out my personal information. I can't believe they tried to tell me to email her to find out, doi if I do that I would have to spend money to do so, are they completely ignorant, there is no way that I would give them more money to cheat me out of.

To all members what do you think about this situation?

Siberian