Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

quote:Originally posted by Prometheus

Newduke,

Good luck on your new contacts and interests. I have met a lady also through another agency, and have a name, a phone number, and an address. We have already spoken on the telephone a dozen times and I wonder why I ever thought I needed to pay $7 for a cut and paste translated travelogue. Maybe I'll see you over there.

Oh, for future Google references, we are talking about Lyudmila Shevchyuk #4001. BEWARE.
    What new site are you using now Prometheus?

Siberian

SIBERIAN---THIS IS THE LETTER I SENT TO LENA AFTER MEETING YOU GUYS ON THIS SITE--THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT THE SITES NAME SO HOW DID SHE FIND IT
    HI MY DEAR LENA,
    I DO NOT EXPECT YOUR TRANSLATOR TO GIVE YOU THIS LETTER BUT I AM WRITING IT ANYWAY. FOR THE PAST WEEK THERE HAS BEEN SOMETHING WRONG AT CC AND THEIR WEB PAGE HAS BEEN DOWN. WHILE TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS I CAME ACROSS A BLOG ALL ABOUT CC AND ITS SCAMS. THE ONLY REASON I WAS DOING THIS RESEARCH IS BECAUSE I THOUGHT I HAD LOST YOU WITH NO WAY TO FIND YOU SINCE WE ARE NOT GIVEN YOUR PHONE NUMBER, ADDRESS OR ANY WAY TO CONTACT YOU EXCEPT THRU CC( WHICH I FIND IS NOW CALLED UALADYS)WHAT REALLY CONCERNS ME IS IT APPEARS THAT YOU ARE WRITING THE EXACT SAME LETTER TO A LEAST 8 GUYS THAT I HAVE MET ON THIS ANTI SCAM BLOG INCLUDING JIM IN THE ARMY FIGHTING IN IRAQ. NOW I KNOW YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WRITE TO AS MANY GUYS AS YOU WANT BUT IS IT RIGHT TO MAKE EVERYONE OF THEM FEEL THEY ARE THE SPECIAL ONE. WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE IF 4 OF US HAD SHOWED UP AT THE SAME TIME TO MEET YOU IN THE SECOND WEEK OF MARCH. WE DID ALL HAVE TICKETS AND PLANS TO COME THAT WEEK. HOW WOULD YOU HAVE HANDLED ALL OF US AND HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR CC TURNING OFF THEIR SITE NONE OF US WOULD HAVE KNOWN. NOW I AM NOT EVEN SURE YOU HAD YOU SURGERY THIS SUMMER NOR AM I SURE ABOUT ANYTHING YOU HAVE WRITTEN. IT EVEN TURNS OUT THAT STEVEN THE OWNER OF CC IS INTO PROSTUTION AND OWNS A CLUB IN KRAKOV.
    WELL IRENA YOU CAN WRITE IF YOU WANT AND EXPLAIN THESE THINGS BUT I DOUBT YOUR TRANSLATOR WILL GIVE THIS TO YOU
    HOWARD
    LENA THEN RESPONDED TO THIS LETTER WITH THE ONE I PUT ON THE SITE EARLIER AND SENT TO YOU.
    I SENT HER ANOTHER LETTER ASKING FOR AN EXPLANATION AND WAS SHE GETTING PAID BY CC/UA TO BRING ALL THE LETTERS IN. I GTOLD HER IF SHE WAS TRULY SERIOUS I WAS STILL INTERESTED.--- THIS IS THE RESPONSE I RECEIVED FROM THAT LETTER--

Hello Howard!
    I don?t understand why you keep writing to me and telling that I am still not indifferent to you and that all the same you want to come to me and meet and at the same time you?ve sent my letter to forum and you keep discussing me with other men.
    You know, if you really wanted to come to me in Spring, when I had surgery and if it was not just talks, you would have come and spend time with me in the hospital, sitting near my bed. It would be action of a real man.
    Howard, I don?t want to write and explain to you anything else. I am not guilty and I am not going to make excuses. And else I want to say something ? I am not going to correspond via Internet for all my life. Iw ant real relations and feelings. I?ve never been married and I am going to get only once in my life and that?s why I am so attentive and careful about my choice. As there are so many bad people around, and sometimes they can wonderfully mask with kindness and honesty.
    Howard, at the Agency they told me that you pay money for each letter, so I don?t want you to waste money on a useless correspondence. I will never be able to be with a man whom I won?t respect, and I will never respect you and those men from forum.
    I wish you all the best and I won?t reply the further letters.
    Lena

quote:Originally posted by blondepeter

Has anybody noticed that they have added very few new ladies since the whole thing crashed? Today I see a couple new additions, but not the usual "grab you by the eyes and the bag" kinda chicks. Just average. I haven't had any new 19 year olds wanting me for over a week now. I'm bored!
    IT LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE JUST ADDED OLDER LADIES WHICH IS GREAT FOR ME BUT THEY SURE ARENT AS CUTE AS THOSE YOUNG ONES--

quote:Originally posted by siberianhusky

quote:Originally posted by Prometheus

Siberian, I would ask the administrator of this forum to redact your name from that post. I was horrified at the breach of warranty and confidentiality that CC's actions entailed.
    Well if the admin can do this request then by all means do so as I have all the evidence agaisnt UAL/CC for giving out my personal information. I can't believe they tried to tell me to email her to find out, doi if I do that I would have to spend money to do so, are they completely ignorant, there is no way that I would give them more money to cheat me out of.

To all members what do you think about this situation?

Siberian
    I think it is disgusting Siberian. ! You spend thousands writing to women and they refuse to give you even a surname let alone contact details, and then they give your personal information to one of the girls. !! [:0] Sue, Sue. !

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

Dublin,

I think the point is that CC posted on this forum and revealed the names of two long time victims with some derrogatory comments as well. What next? Post your credit card numbers on a hacker list?

Siberian and Newduke,

I've always been crazy about Slavic women. Moth drawn to a flame, perhaps, but I joined a local Russian language club when I was still corresponding with Lyudmila. It has monthly happy hours. There are quite a few young, attractive FSU immigr?s in this club. Most are still married to American sugar daddys, but a few are recently divorced. Many of them attend a local Orthodox church, which I also started attending. I met a family from Kiev at coffee last month, and told them about my bad CC experience. The wife mentioned that a friend of hers was looking to meeting someone like me through the Alena agency. She gave me the link info, and I liked what I saw. So this wasn't really a shot in the dark, but it was the best move that I've made. If you are serious in your desire for a real relationship with a FSU woman, and you don't have hairy knuckles, then get out and network with FSU women.

IN SOME WAYS, WHAT I AM STATING HERE & NOW IS RELATED TO THIS WHOLE TOPIC... CC does not sound to have the privilege to Scr..up us all...!

DEC 08 2006 I was contacted by a very sweet Ukrainian girl through Anastasiaweb.com...!!!Things seem doing well between the two of us...!!!

I sent a nice n?2 letter to her JANUARY 15 2007...!!!Today JANUARY 23 2007, I can see late afternoon "Greenwhich" that my letter was TIMED READ at 09.38
    This girl posted her answer also today TIMED SENT at 09.39
    I am baffled & surprised: Such a lovely 20 lines letter written & sent
    in just "ONE MINUTE"...???
    What do you all think of that...???
    How can this be...???
    Also in that sweet & promising letter of her, there is a particular sentence that sounds to lead me to use extensively the "LOCAL AW SUPERMARKET" as to really please my lady...!!! GOOD MARKETING...???

HER LETTER QUOTE:

"I agree with everything you have written about. It is very important to make your beloved happy, paying a lot o attention to her, making some little surprises, like card, roses, flowers, toys. You unite together, merge into a single entity. You are very happy"....

Would anyone send us some feedback, having dealt with ANASTASIAWEB...???

Kind regards,
    Helskar

Helskar,

This thread is devoted to confidential connections, now ualadys.com. I'd suggest starting a new thread if you want to inquire about Anastasia web.

Another member posted this in October of 2005:

"Don't know which tour company you are considering, but if you will disclose it, someone will probably know about it.

"I've been to Russia and Ukraine quite a few times during the past 6 years. Always had a great time and met lots of ladies. But as far as marrying one and bringing her here, well that's an entirely different story. Much easier said than done.

"I have never been on a so-called "romance tour" but I can tell you that if you are considering European Connections, AForeignAffair or Anastasia, forget it.There is a place in Moscow on Tverskaya Street near Red Square. The LaCantina restuarant/nightclub. I go there often when in Moscow and I have ran into several of these tour groups there. It seems that the last night or two of the tour, when the socials are over, alot of guys end up at the LaCantina. American owned and everyone speaks English there.

"Anyway, these tour guys will sometimes show up in a pack of about 15-20. I always found it odd that only one or two would be with women. The rest would sit around, just as alone as they were when they arrived in Moscow. I spoke to a couple of guys one time and they basically said the tour sucked. Plenty of women but mostly very young early 20's. Not very serious women, mostly curiosity seekers. A few whores, married women and opportunists mixed in. Some of them paid to be there. Also the professional dater will attend these socials looking for nothing more than a good time.

"If you do go on the 'romance tour' you should also have a backup plan. As Nick says, write to a few women and arrange a personal meeting with them. Do not invite them to the socials.

"Another thing to beware of at the socials is the woman that will latch on to you from the start and claim you as her own. I have heard that alot of guys fall into this trap only to be disappointed in the end. Spending all of their time with a girl that was only interested in using you for gifts and a good time. At the same time, keeping you from meeting other more serious women. In the end, she desides that you are not her type."

A man's mind, streched by a new idea, will never re-gain it's original dimension.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Since confidential connections and anastasia web were mentioned in the same sentence as scams, then your post may actually be on subject.

Frank N Beans scores again!

Frank is the fictious 63 year old member of ualadys who only asks that "Do not contact me unless you are a scam artist."

Today's scam, the lovely Alyona! Age 38 (at least they are getting older, just 25 years younger than "Frank" this time!)

Interestingly, Alyona states, "Betrayal is terrible, even if it goes about little things. It's like a blackout in the middle of a sunny day." How many 100's of men have been betrayed by "little things" from the women of confidential connections, now ualadys.com??? Scam artists!

To: Frank J. #396700
    Date: 23 January 2007 14:08:33

Subject: I want to find a man who would understand me without words...Maybe it`s you?!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR ALYONA.

Hello Frank J!!!

I suggest you to get acquainted..))))

My name is Alyona.

I want to find my "other half".?.

I want to find a man who would understand me without words, a man who could be my best friend, lover, who will never betray. Betrayal is terrible, even if it goes about little things. It's like a blackout in the middle of a sunny day. It's sad but people sometimes do that.

Love may end, passion may fade, but two people can always be good friends caring about each other; or at least they can smile to each other when meet in the street accidentally. Unfortunately, people sometimes don't do that. I think that the best gift is to have love, understanding, support.

Our life consists of many descreetthings, trifles, and we are able to make them pleasant for our beloved ones. And what do you think?

Please write me if you think my letter is interesting to you.

Sincerely,

Alyona

Newduke,

Here was my last letter from the lovely Lyudmila S #4001

------------------------------------

I see you have too many reasons against of our relationships. I am sorry, but most of them sound ridiculous. . .

You say that you want to see a woman who wants you as strongly as you want her. First of all, it is impossible to determine the level of love and passion through letters. Besides, I am more reserved than you and it is difficult for me to write passionate letters to you! It is not a real life!

You say that I didn't have a wish to meet you! But how can you say that? You suggessted to meet in the Crimea! I would never go to the seaside with a man I have never seen before.

Well, [], it is your position and I don't want to make you doing something you have no wish to do.

So, i wish you you all the best in your life! And how can you say about love to me if you give up so quickly? NOTE: WE HAD BEEN WRITING ON AND OFF FOR 3.5 YEARS! "GIVE UP SO QUICKLY"??? GIVE ME A BREAK.

Sincerely, Lyuda

HI Everyone!

I am sad to say that, as of today, the wonderful relationship that Elena G and I had has ended. She has abruptly ended our relationship and contributes it to this board.

I think at this point we should be believing that all the "ladies" are real and that they are reading this forum. Obviously they read and write English, so why would they use CC when they could use some other add site...heck...myspace is free.

I guess my dream died today... Yeah..right..

So this is my letter to Elena G and her response back to me:

Dear Lena,

I was happy to read your letter. I did not know that CC had changed their website and was very surprised to find it under a different name. Why this change? I am very confused?

I asked you in my last letter about when the best time would be to come and visit you and did not get a response. I think that we could write each other forever but still will not know if their is a chemistry until we meet. I think I will come to the Ukraine the first week of March and would like to meet you then.

I have spent all this time with my daughter and have enjoyed being with her again. I dearly missed her and am a very lucky man to have such a wonderful daughter.

Let me know about coming to see you in March.

Have a GREAT DAY!
    James

Hello dear Jim!

Thank you for the letter.

I have reread all those letters, you?ve sent to me and it seems that our correspondence has no future. I don?t want to correspond via internet for all my life, I want real relationships and feelings. By the way, you could continue your correspondence with other men and keep discussing me with them.

Jim, I will never be able to be with a man whom I won?t respect, and I will never respect you and those men from forum

I know that you pay money for each letter and I advise you not to spend money on this useless correspondence. It makes no sense to continue this.

Wish you all the best!

Lena

So is certainly seems that this forum is being shown to the ladies...yet, I hardly would believe this to be true as the ladies would be leaving the agency in droves once they found out what the agency was doing.

My best guess would be that a transalator has been writing all these "wonderful, flower filled and romantic" letters to all of us. Yes, I was taken for some money...but they will never see another dime from me.

If anyone wishes to continue to write to these ladies, you are wasting your money and if you want to waste your money...write me and I will only charge you $5 a letter and you will get a "wonderful, flower filled and romantic" response...oh pictures will be 1/2 price always!!!

Jim