Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

I think these letters expressing "shock" and "betrayal" are just part of the same pattern of scamming that we have witnessed so brutally through this forum. They know that the men who have posted here are not going to continue giving their hard earned cash to ualadys.com for a cheap fantasy, so why not silence them by pretending to be devastated by the exposure of their lies??? I notice that we now have more posts on this new forum topic, but only half the "eyeballs" (views) that the confidential connections thread had... why? Because many men are right back shelling out $7 a throw for a crock of **** to soothe their trouble souls with...

quote:Originally posted by Prometheus

I think these letters expressing "shock" and "betrayal" are just part of the same pattern of scamming that we have witnessed so brutally through this forum. They know that the men who have posted here are not going to continue giving their hard earned cash to ualadys.com for a cheap fantasy, so why not silence them by pretending to be devastated by the exposure of their lies??? I notice that we now have more posts on this new forum topic, but only half the "eyeballs" (views) that the confidential connections thread had... why? Because many men are right back shelling out $7 a throw for a crock of **** to soothe their trouble souls with...
    I think 'admin' owes us an Easter Egg. ! We resurrected this forum when it was dead and nobody posting for ages. ! Now its really alive. ! Anyway, I think maybe the lack of 'views' compared to CC is morely likely because Guys have now become aware of CC and UAL and having learned lots from us have now gone looking for other agencies or sites. ? There was only a limited amount they could contribute or read on here so now they have moved on. ?

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

My best guess would be that a transalator has been writing all these "wonderful, flower filled and romantic" letters to all of us. Yes, I was taken for some money...but they will never see another dime from me.
    Very true. Its not the girls, its the team of translators. !
    If anyone wishes to continue to write to these ladies, you are wasting your money and if you want to waste your money...write me and I will only charge you $5 a letter and you will get a "wonderful, flower filled and romantic" response...oh pictures will be 1/2 price always!!!
    Hahaha. Well said. If I write to you can I have a Pic in a bikini please. !!
    []

Hahaha. Well said. If I write to you can I have a Pic in a bikini please. !!

Sure...but remember...you have to pay for the picture!! At least you know who will be writing these letters! LOL

Jim

With regards to some of these girls having English skills. I communicated with the manager of another site in Sevastopol because #7536 Irina was on her site also. She told me that she had never spoken to Irina personally, but that Irina was communicating through her agency by herself, no translations. I have personally been to the FSU 3 times and met 4 different women and they all spoke decent English. And their friends did too. When ever I had a problem in Odessa some one always came forward with enough English to help me out. My land lady spoke 4 languages. My friend met a woman in Kherson last March and her English is good. I think there's a lot more English going on then UA Ladies would like us to know about.

These sites are NOTHING but scams. If any of you are desperate enough to drop a few grand on some woman that you've never met you deserve whatever comes to you.

I received one of these "Letters" a few days ago and without hesitating I contacted the sender back asking one question........

Who they were.

What I got was amazing.....

A full blown letter saying how much they love me.....ONE FRICKEN EMAIL with no answers to my simple question

My main mission is to turn around and try to scam the scam artist.

The picture that she sent me, after some research on her email headers,doing a reverse lookup and many other nifty little tricks I know, I found it sitting on a black list.

This is going to be so much fun.....stay tuned

quote:Originally posted by Glimmertwin34

HI Everyone!

I am sad to say that, as of today, the wonderful relationship that Elena G and I had has ended. She has abruptly ended our relationship and contributes it to this board.

I think at this point we should be believing that all the "ladies" are real and that they are reading this forum. Obviously they read and write English, so why would they use CC when they could use some other add site...heck...myspace is free.

I guess my dream died today... Yeah..right..

So this is my letter to Elena G and her response back to me:

Dear Lena,

I was happy to read your letter. I did not know that CC had changed their website and was very surprised to find it under a different name. Why this change? I am very confused?

I asked you in my last letter about when the best time would be to come and visit you and did not get a response. I think that we could write each other forever but still will not know if their is a chemistry until we meet. I think I will come to the Ukraine the first week of March and would like to meet you then.

I have spent all this time with my daughter and have enjoyed being with her again. I dearly missed her and am a very lucky man to have such a wonderful daughter.

Let me know about coming to see you in March.

Have a GREAT DAY!
    James

Hello dear Jim!

Thank you for the letter.

I have reread all those letters, you?ve sent to me and it seems that our correspondence has no future. I don?t want to correspond via internet for all my life, I want real relationships and feelings. By the way, you could continue your correspondence with other men and keep discussing me with them.

Jim, I will never be able to be with a man whom I won?t respect, and I will never respect you and those men from forum

I know that you pay money for each letter and I advise you not to spend money on this useless correspondence. It makes no sense to continue this.

Wish you all the best!

Lena

So is certainly seems that this forum is being shown to the ladies...yet, I hardly would believe this to be true as the ladies would be leaving the agency in droves once they found out what the agency was doing.

My best guess would be that a transalator has been writing all these "wonderful, flower filled and romantic" letters to all of us. Yes, I was taken for some money...but they will never see another dime from me.

If anyone wishes to continue to write to these ladies, you are wasting your money and if you want to waste your money...write me and I will only charge you $5 a letter and you will get a "wonderful, flower filled and romantic" response...oh pictures will be 1/2 price always!!!

Jim
    HEY GLIMMER=
    I TOO GOT DUMPED BY LENA===HERE IS MY LAST LETTER FROM HER= LOOK FAMILIAR
    Hello Howard!
    I don?t understand why you keep writing to me and telling that I am still not indifferent to you and that all the same you want to come to me and meet and at the same time you?ve sent my letter to forum and you keep discussing me with other men.
    You know, if you really wanted to come to me in Spring, when I had surgery and if it was not just talks, you would have come and spend time with me in the hospital, sitting near my bed. It would be action of a real man.
    Howard, I don?t want to write and explain to you anything else. I am not guilty and I am not going to make excuses. And else I want to say something ? I am not going to correspond via Internet for all my life. Iw ant real relations and feelings. I?ve never been married and I am going to get only once in my life and that?s why I am so attentive and careful about my choice. As there are so many bad people around, and sometimes they can wonderfully mask with kindness and honesty.
    Howard, at the Agency they told me that you pay money for each letter, so I don?t want you to waste money on a useless correspondence. I will never be able to be with a man whom I won?t respect, and I will never respect you and those men from forum.
    I wish you all the best and I won?t reply the further letters.
    Lena

I GUESS THEY ARE EVEN COPY AND PASTE THE DUMP LETTERS

How come they always give the same answer:
    Thank you very much for your message, we are always glad to help you.

We know about those forums.
    They write about us, because of the complains of the rivals who tried
    to prevent our work. All those posts in the antiscam forums are not
    true. We never write instead of the ladies or use their faces without their
    permission.
    They correspond on their own. If you come to us you will assure in
    that!
    You can read the testimonials on our site, they are 100% true and they
    are from the men who have used our services and found their soulmate
    here and got married with the wonderful, beautiful and responsible
    Ukrainian woman.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask.

We appreciate your membership!

Yours respectfully
    Sergey Shkolnik
    Support Service

gtearne

No matter what people do here about CC/UA, 100s if not 1000's of unwitting guys will not do their homework and continue using agencies like this. Hopefully at least a few will do a better job of researching an agency before spending a ton of money like I did. So, if our comments on this forum have a least helped a few guys save their money, then we have done something good.

Hey guys, for those of you who are attracted to Asian women, I've started a subject on Asian Kisses, which (so far) seems legit to me. Read the first post for details.

Regarding UALadys, I'm still a member, but not buying anything now. I'm getting daily emails from new (young and beautiful) girls, and I have not yet heard from Billing regarding the two months of unlimited emails to Valentina I bought just before she quit the agency!

Dave

David A Desautel