Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

quote:Originally posted by dadepfan

Hey guys, for those of you who are attracted to Asian women, I've started a subject on Asian Kisses, which (so far) seems legit to me. Read the first post for details.

Regarding UALadys, I'm still a member, but not buying anything now. I'm getting daily emails from new (young and beautiful) girls, and I have not yet heard from Billing regarding the two months of unlimited emails to Valentina I bought just before she quit the agency!

Dave

David A Desautel
    David, are they refusing to pay you back ??

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

You guys are gonna love this, especially the two dozen or so that have communicated with the lovely Irina #7536. If you recall I sent my man to her door, several days later I received a good bye letter from Irina saying the she was "chocked" that I would take advantage of her in this way, and there was no point continuing. Well, she's had a change of heart and me along with a dozen other guys are all she can think about.Subject:
    Irina S. #7536
    Peter C. #348594
    25 January 2007 11:52:22

Did you forget me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRANSLATED FOR IRINA

Hello my Dear

Last time I have been thinking a lot about us, I felt that I have been missing you. You know, for his or that reason I felt that you were close to me. With all my heard I knew that you are the one I was looking for. Dear this was just a feeling but I wont to try it. What if you are exactly the man from my dreams? What if you are that man that I see in my dreams. Everytime I wake up I try to remember the face but I can't. Something doesn't let me know who was the man that was so tender with me, Who was he who treated me like a queen and swore to be near forever. I wish I knew....

But reading your letters I saw some sings, I felt that there is something familiar in your way of speaking, your way of expressing your feeling, your way of saying compliments. I thought a lot what was it from. I know that it's from my real life, not at all. This is why I suspect you to be the hero of my dreams. Please if it's really you, show me your face in my next vision!!! Don't torture my soul, Be with me.

Dear I wish you knew how much I have missed you....

Your Irina.

She asks, "Did you forget me?" Hell no babe! You were the one that helped me see the light! You were the one that helped me realize that I should always trust my suspicions. I'll always be grateful for that. Peter

I noticed, one guy here received a certain kind of "intoduction letter"; exactly as mine before on "Confidential Connection".
    See the letter below!

I wasnt even a member on CC before that.
    It has puzzled me how they got hold of my email.
    I asked the lady about it a bit, but I didnt get any answeres.
    I suppose the Agency send this kind of letters, and if the guy answer, everybody`s happy. So far.

I think new guys on UAL receive the same kind of letters now, and of course they dont know anything about that.

The "introduction letter":

Hello, dear!
    Here I am, do you remember me?
    I would like to keep on our correspondence through this site as I have no possibility anymore to send you my letters myself- unfortunately I don't speak English well enough to correspond and my friend who used to help me with the translation left
    So, now I have to pay for the translation even of the shortest letter and at the moment I cannot afford it.
    If you would like we could send each other letters through Confidential Connections as all the services are free for me here and they will be translating my letters to you for free.
    What do you think?
    Reply to me please, I would like us to go on in our communication.
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Bye, yours, ..........

/ uljoh

quote:Originally posted by dublindevil

quote:Originally posted by dadepfan

Hey guys, for those of you who are attracted to Asian women, I've started a subject on Asian Kisses, which (so far) seems legit to me. Read the first post for details.

Regarding UALadys, I'm still a member, but not buying anything now. I'm getting daily emails from new (young and beautiful) girls, and I have not yet heard from Billing regarding the two months of unlimited emails to Valentina I bought just before she quit the agency!

Dave

David A Desautel
    David, are they refusing to pay you back ??

They have only said that they sent it on to Billing, but that was at least two weeks ago.

Dave

David A Desautel

Hello Everyone. Here is something I think will put a stop to the letters that are not generated by the ladies themselves. If there is a refusal to comply then I would say there was 100 percent chance that the letters are not completely written by the lady.

Letter of identity and correspondence certification:

I (ladies First name and last initial) Profile number (ladies profile number) a member of the (name of agency)...ie UALADY?S... certify that all correspondence to you through this service has been written by me with the understanding that there will be some minor changes during the translation process. I also understand that copies of these letters can be made for further reference to our correspondence that would be needed for legal requests such as Visa?s. Under no circumstances can these letters be posted on any other site with my name associated with them in any way without my permission. The only purpose of this agreement is to protect both parties from fraudulent use of the service provided by a third party.

Signed: Ladies first name and ID number_______________________________-

quote:Originally posted by blondepeter

You guys are gonna love this, especially the two dozen or so that have communicated with the lovely Irina #7536. If you recall I sent my man to her door, several days later I received a good bye letter from Irina saying the she was "chocked" that I would take advantage of her in this way, and there was no point continuing. Well, she's had a change of heart and me along with a dozen other guys are all she can think about.Subject:
    Irina S. #7536
    Peter C. #348594
    25 January 2007 11:52:22

Did you forget me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRANSLATED FOR IRINA

Hello my Dear

Last time I have been thinking a lot about us, I felt that I have been missing you. You know, for his or that reason I felt that you were close to me. With all my heard I knew that you are the one I was looking for. Dear this was just a feeling but I wont to try it. What if you are exactly the man from my dreams? What if you are that man that I see in my dreams. Everytime I wake up I try to remember the face but I can't. Something doesn't let me know who was the man that was so tender with me, Who was he who treated me like a queen and swore to be near forever. I wish I knew....

But reading your letters I saw some sings, I felt that there is something familiar in your way of speaking, your way of expressing your feeling, your way of saying compliments. I thought a lot what was it from. I know that it's from my real life, not at all. This is why I suspect you to be the hero of my dreams. Please if it's really you, show me your face in my next vision!!! Don't torture my soul, Be with me.

Dear I wish you knew how much I have missed you....

Your Irina.

She asks, "Did you forget me?" Hell no babe! You were the one that helped me see the light! You were the one that helped me realize that I should always trust my suspicions. I'll always be grateful for that. Peter
    WOW. Thats a disgusting letter. ! UAL must be dredging the mud now to be sending out such awful stuff. ! Like I have always said, CC & UAL think that all men can only think with their 'b***s' and we are therefore brainless idiots easily manipulated. !!

I knew that you are the one I was looking for. Dear this was just a feeling but I wont to try it. What if you are exactly the man from my dreams? What if you are that man that I see in my dreams. Everytime I wake up I try to remember the face but I can't.

I have had the EXACT same "dream" related to me more than once by other ualadys.com "ladies." This is a signature scam letter that is recycled.

"Frank" just got another letter from Alyona... identical to the one "she" sent three days ago.

To: Frank J. #396700
    Date: 26 January 2007 01:44:40

Subject: I want to find a man who would understand me without words...Maybe it`s you?!!!!

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR ALYONA.

Hello Frank J!!!

I suggest you to get acquainted..))))

My name is Alyona.

I want to find my "other half".?.

I want to find a man who would understand me without words, a man who could be my best friend, lover, [u]who will never betray. Betrayal is terrible, even if it goes about little things. It's like a blackout in the middle of a sunny day. It's sad but people sometimes do that. [Do "people sometimes do that"???]

Love may end, passion may fade, but two people can always be good friends caring about each other; or at least they can smile to each other when meet in the street accidentally. Unfortunately, people sometimes don't do that. I think that the best gift is to have love, understanding, support.

Our life consists of many descreetthings, trifles, and we are able to make them pleasant for our beloved ones. And what do you think?

Please write me if you think my letter is interesting to you.

Sincerely,

Alyona

Hello guys...
    I can see that you have been very busy...hehehehe

I do not like to talk about women specially if I do not have anything nice to say about them but all girls at confidentialconnections - Ualadys are involved in a fradulent operation they are not innocent even when some of you still belive in Santa Claus so, for further references I will post some of my experiences and now that you are talking about letters here it goes one..

To: Silver. #XXXXXX
    Subject: What do I`ve gotta say to you to get to your heart?
    THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR ELENA

Dear Silver ,

Have you ever loved somebody so much it makes you cry?

Have you ever needed something so bad you can?t sleep at night?

Have you ever tried to find the words but they didn?t come out right.

Have you ever been in love? Been in love so bad. You would do anything to make them understand. Have you ever had someone steal your heart away You?d give anything to make them feel the same.

Have you ever been searched for the words to get you in their heart?

But you don?t know what to say. And you don?t know where to start.

Have you ever found the one You?ve dreamed of all of your life? You?d do anything to look into their eyes. Have you finally found the one you would give your heart to Only to find that one won?t give their heart to you.

Have you ever closed your eyes and Dreamed that they were there? And all you can do is wait for the day when they will care.

What do I`ve gotta do to get you in my arms?

What do I`ve gotta say to you to get to your heart?

To make you understand how I need you next to me. Gotta get you in my world, I can?t sleep....

Elena

Silver,

Of all the lazy, copyright infringing, no royalty paying, punk ass crap to pull...

Your letter is the lyrics to a song by Brandy.

BRANDY LYRICS

"Have You Ever?"

[Chorus]
    Have you ever loved somebody so much
    It makes you cry
    Have you ever needed something so bad
    You can't sleep at night
    Have you ever tried to find the words
    But they don't come out right
    Have you ever, have you ever

Have you ever been in love
    Been in love so bad
    You'd do anything to make them understand
    Have you ever had someone steal your heart away
    You'd give anything to make them feel the same
    Have you ever searched for words to get you in their heart
    But you don't know what to say
    And you don't know where to start
    [Chorus]

Have you ever found the one
    You've dreamed of all of your life
    You'd do just about anything to look into their eyes
    Have you finally found the one you've given your heart to
    Only to find that one won't give their heart to you
    Have you ever closed your eyes and
    Dreamed that they were there
    And all you can do is wait for the day when they will care
    [Chorus]

What do I gotta do to get you in my arms baby
    What do I gotta say to get to your heart
    To make you understand how I need you next to me
    Gotta get you in my world
    'Cuz baby I can't sleep
    [Chorus]

So Elena is channeling the 27 year old Mississippi chanteuse better known as Moesha! Good one.