Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

quote:Originally posted by dublindevil

quote:Originally posted by dadepfan

Hey guys, for those of you who are attracted to Asian women, I've started a subject on Asian Kisses, which (so far) seems legit to me. Read the first post for details.

Regarding UALadys, I'm still a member, but not buying anything now. I'm getting daily emails from new (young and beautiful) girls, and I have not yet heard from Billing regarding the two months of unlimited emails to Valentina I bought just before she quit the agency!

Dave

David A Desautel
    David, Whats the name of the Topic. ?

Here is a laugh for you. ! I was scanning the site and found this little 'chick' who was interested in a man 18 to 80, so I signed up. I put her in my 'favourites' folder, but didn't send her any message, and within hours got a message from her. !!
    When I checked out her profile again it said on one of the lines " I am a ladyboy". (Transsexual or Transvestite) [B)] A BIG disappointment. !
    Incidently I thought the site was dot.Net but I now find myself on dot.DE ??

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue
    LOL! Yes, that happened to me as well. There are all kinds on that site! I contacted her before I realized what she/he was! At least they are honest in their profiles.

I started a new topic under "Scam or Not," the same place ULADYS is at. I saw it there once and now it is gone. I think I titled it "How About Asian Kisses?"

Today I posted a message here asking if anyone knew why admin deleted my new topic and edited my messages here to remove the ".net" I added to correct the Asian Kisses address. I cannot find that post now! Do they think I am spamming here?
    Dave

David A Desautel

Now, I subscribed to CC - UAladys because in the main page they offer their matchmaking services in several languages including spanish...

Elena G. #1586
    The best gift...
    THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR Lena

Hello, my dear Silver!

I really would like to conquer your heart. And now I know all our misunderstandings are because of language difference. Unfortunately there is no Spanish interpreter at the agency and all your letters in Spanish were translated for me with the help of computer translator and I understood almost nothing.

Dear Silver, I asked you to write me in English, because I will be able to understand everything that way. I don?t want to lose you and I would like to continue our communication?.

Silver, I look on your picture every day and think about you, my darling, and about how it would be wonderful to meet you in person?

Elena

CC UAladys charged me for every single translated letter using a computer program...

How do you call that...???

FRAUD

All I ever got out of Finance Connections was stuff like this.

TRANSLATED FOR MARINI:

Dear Mr. Prometheus, I want me meet you and you meet me. You sounding, how you say? A good western boy and i likey you, perhaps we chitchat and i take photo of you wearing a niiiice Argentina sweater made of finest llama hair, some hint of urine smell is okie dokie, it's a perfume. I preference man with yellow hairs, with plough experience and little or no history of retardation in family. I would like to meet you and make romance with u sir.

If you agree be my husband then you will come my country, I will give you not 1 but 2 telephone and a television with remote control, a kodak film (sorry we no have camera) I will love you and care for you, we will be as one... but if u cheat on me I will kill you!

Marini

Also I like meet nice women, as friend - no sexytime.

Hi Elena Alejnik...

How are you...???

I have been using your services since last year and I have to tell you that I am really interesting in going on a trip with your company but, today I would like to share with you some doubts I have about all these after reading a story...

First of all...

I am supposed because of your publicity that you have professional translators for spanish language but now I know that your translation services from spanish to russian are made using a translation program in your computers because there are not spanish translators in all your branches and I know it because you staff told me that when I order a custom video with my questions in spanish...this is a big problem for me but well I will try to do my best writing in english...

Now lets see...

The most important thing for me is to know that you are a real agency a friend of mine sent this link to me (www.antiscam.net)...

Before telling you my doubts I would like to tell you the story that I read about your company this evening...

There is a guy who claimed he has been at fianceconnections for 10 days last year, he said that after several months of positive correspondence with one girl from buenos aires, after the girl invited him to visit her, after a reverse introduction and after settled a date for the first meeting at your office he never could meet this girl in 10 days he was there because your office in buenos aires never could contacted her...like if she was never exist in reality...

Instead of that he was introduced to some other girls...

He says more things in his story about the visit he made to fianceconnections,....in his own words...((Fellas avoid CC at all costs after dealing with them personally in their offices this is the conclusion I have come to : The owners of the business are EXTREMELY money-hungry!))

At this point I have to say that I am a industrialist man and if I have an industry it is because I have to make money from it...
    So, I understand you run a business and you have to make profits from it...I have no problem with that...

Besides I know for sure than traveling in a foreign country without speaking the language it is always expensive for many reasons...and...

I know it very well because I travel a lot...

But, what I really want to make you understand it is that...

If I am going to buy a trip with your company and fly about 18,000 kilometers it will be to meet just one girl that is what I want to and I want to be sure that I am gonna meet her...(I am not interesting in meeting a lot of beautiful girls) I am a real man looking for a real woman thinking that I am using a real company who can offer me the services that I need for my trip...so, if your company can offer this to me then I have no problems using all your services...

But first of all I want to be sure of one simple thing...

This is it...

How can I be sure that the ladies I am corresponding with are the ladies who are answering to my letters if I can not exchange any kind of personal information...??? How can you prove it to me...??? By the moment I am corresponding with two girls so, please prove it to me once and I have no problems at all...I will buy you a trip and keep using your services with the security that everything in your site is for real...

I am asking you this because I don?t want to fly about 18,000 kms to finally find out that you could not contact the lady I am interested and corresponding with when I arrive there...???

So, I really hope you could help me with this and prove me that the girls I am corresponding with are the girls who are answering to my letters and if you could do that for me then inmediatly I will buy you a trip and keep using all your services...

Hoping to hear from you soon...

Silver............................................ .........................................

Elena Alejnik
    Trips coordinator
    Hello, dear Silver.

Thank you for e-mailing us, we are always happy to help you.

As to your question, yes I understand your opinion about Spanish translator and translating letters via computer translator. But we do not have Spanish translator and it would be great if you could send letters in English language.

Dear Silver, there may be a lot of rumours regarding trips and meeting with ladies. Those who haven?t had any correspondence with the lady prior arrival, certainly may be disappointed about not meeting the lady. But those who inform ladies about the time of their arrival and have a good and deep correspondence with the lady always meet her in person.

Dear Silver, of course we understand that it?s not so easy and cheap to fly so far away to meet with the lady and of course you should meet with the lady when you finally arrive.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

We appreciate your membership!

Best regards,

Elena, trip manager........................................... .........................

Hi Elena Alejnik...

Thank you for your reply but you did not answer to my question...

So here it goes again...

How can I be sure that the girls I am corresponding with are the girls who are answering to my letters...???

Thanks, Silver............................................ ..............

Elena Alejnik
    Trips coordinator

Hello, dear Silver.

Certainly we will introduce you to the lady of your choise as soon as you arrive to our offices.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, I am always happy to help you.

Best regards,

Elena, trip manager .................................................. ....

Finally Elena Alejnik, exconfidentialconnections or UAladys never answered to my question...

besides they accepted do not have spanish translators even when they say so in their main page...

so, the veredict is...

this site is a FRAUD..........(

by the way Prometheus thanks for the info I will download the song to hear it....hahahaha

quote:Originally posted by Silver

Hi Elena Alejnik...

How are you...???

I have been using your services since last year and I have to tell you that I am really interesting in going on a trip with your company but, today I would like to share with you some doubts I have about all these after reading a story...

First of all...

I am supposed because of your publicity that you have professional translators for spanish language but now I know that your translation services from spanish to russian are made using a translation program in your computers because there are not spanish translators in all your branches and I know it because you staff told me that when I order a custom video with my questions in spanish...this is a big problem for me but well I will try to do my best writing in english...

Now lets see...

The most important thing for me is to know that you are a real agency a friend of mine sent this link to me (www.antiscam.net)...

Before telling you my doubts I would like to tell you the story that I read about your company this evening...

There is a guy who claimed he has been at fianceconnections for 10 days last year, he said that after several months of positive correspondence with one girl from buenos aires, after the girl invited him to visit her, after a reverse introduction and after settled a date for the first meeting at your office he never could meet this girl in 10 days he was there because your office in buenos aires never could contacted her...like if she was never exist in reality...

Instead of that he was introduced to some other girls...

He says more things in his story about the visit he made to fianceconnections,....in his own words...((Fellas avoid CC at all costs after dealing with them personally in their offices this is the conclusion I have come to : The owners of the business are EXTREMELY money-hungry!))

At this point I have to say that I am a industrialist man and if I have an industry it is because I have to make money from it...
    So, I understand you run a business and you have to make profits from it...I have no problem with that...

Besides I know for sure than traveling in a foreign country without speaking the language it is always expensive for many reasons...and...

I know it very well because I travel a lot...

But, what I really want to make you understand it is that...

If I am going to buy a trip with your company and fly about 18,000 kilometers it will be to meet just one girl that is what I want to and I want to be sure that I am gonna meet her...(I am not interesting in meeting a lot of beautiful girls) I am a real man looking for a real woman thinking that I am using a real company who can offer me the services that I need for my trip...so, if your company can offer this to me then I have no problems using all your services...

But first of all I want to be sure of one simple thing...

This is it...

How can I be sure that the ladies I am corresponding with are the ladies who are answering to my letters if I can not exchange any kind of personal information...??? How can you prove it to me...??? By the moment I am corresponding with two girls so, please prove it to me once and I have no problems at all...I will buy you a trip and keep using your services with the security that everything in your site is for real...

I am asking you this because I don?t want to fly about 18,000 kms to finally find out that you could not contact the lady I am interested and corresponding with when I arrive there...???

So, I really hope you could help me with this and prove me that the girls I am corresponding with are the girls who are answering to my letters and if you could do that for me then inmediatly I will buy you a trip and keep using all your services...

Hoping to hear from you soon...

Silver............................................ .........................................

Elena Alejnik
    Trips coordinator
    Hello, dear Silver.

As to your question, yes I understand your opinion about Spanish translator and translating letters via computer translator. But we do not have Spanish translator and it would be great if you could send letters in English language.

Dear Silver, there may be a lot of rumours regarding trips and meeting with ladies. Those who haven?t had any correspondence with the lady prior arrival, certainly may be disappointed about not meeting the lady. But those who inform ladies about the time of their arrival and have a good and deep correspondence with the lady always meet her in person.

Dear Silver, of course we understand that it?s not so easy and cheap to fly so far away to meet with the lady and of course you should meet with the lady when you finally arrive.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Elena, trip manager........................................... .........................

Hi Elena Alejnik...

Thank you for your reply but you did not answer to my question...

So here it goes again...

How can I be sure that the girls I am corresponding with are the girls who are answering to my letters...???

Thanks, Silver............................................ ..............

Elena Alejnik
    Trips coordinator

Hello, dear Silver.

Certainly we will introduce you to the lady of your choise as soon as you arrive to our offices.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, I am always happy to help you.

Best regards,

Elena, trip manager .................................................. ....
    Silver. They will never answer your question 'specifically'. Just answers in general terms. ! There is no guarantee you will get to meet that one girl. They always seem to find reasons why she cannot be available to meet anyone............. A serious FRAUD. !

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

No doubt about it...
    the site Ualadys - exconfidentialconnections is a completely....
    FRAUD...

and...
    I have more stories and proofs I have the recepits...about services that I paid for and that never were delivered...Flowers, custom videos, gifts...a couple of months later...when I complaint about the payment I made for services that I never got...this was more or less the same answer for each issue...

Yura Filin-Filinyuk
    BILLING DEPARTMENT

Hello, dear Silver.

I bring my deepest apologies for this misunderstanding. Certainly we will deliver your bouquet of flowers and card with your message.

I bring my apologies again.

Best regards,

Elena, trip manager

Why not reporting each Branch to local "Ukrainian Tax Police"quote]Originally posted by Silver

and...
    I have more stories and proofs I have the recepits...about services that I paid for and that never were delivered...Flowers, custom videos, gifts...a couple of months later...when I complaint about the payment I made for services that I never got...this was more or less the same answer for each issue...

Yura Filin-Filinyuk
    BILLING DEPARTMENT

Hello, dear Silver.

I bring my deepest apologies for this misunderstanding. Certainly we will deliver your bouquet of flowers and card with your message.

I bring my apologies again.

Best regards,

Elena, trip manager
    [/quote]