Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Wow, UA Ladys sure won't give up on me. Now they are offering a free video conference with Irina #7536 to prove that she is real, trying to pry more cash out of me. What would be the point though, they will call her in to the office and she will sit in front of the camera and pretend she speaks no English and the translator can repeat anything she wants to me and her. When they hit me with her latest scam letter I asked for 10 free emails and some "real" photos, for my time that was wasted with generic letters. Elena said she can't do that but she offered the free video conferencing. I think they are trying extra hard because I only spent $63 with them.

quote:Originally posted by blondepeter

Wow, UA Ladys sure won't give up on me. Now they are offering a free video conference with Irina #7536 to prove that she is real, trying to pry more cash out of me. What would be the point though, they will call her in to the office and she will sit in front of the camera and pretend she speaks no English and the translator can repeat anything she wants to me and her. When they hit me with her latest scam letter I asked for 10 free emails and some "real" photos, for my time that was wasted with generic letters. Elena said she can't do that but she offered the free video conferencing. I think they are trying extra hard because I only spent $63 with them.
    Crooks. Peter. !

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

quote:Originally posted by helskar

Why not reporting each Branch to local "Ukrainian Tax Police"quote]Originally posted by Silver

and...
    I have more stories and proofs I have the recepits...about services that I paid for and that never were delivered...Flowers, custom videos, gifts...a couple of months later...when I complaint about the payment I made for services that I never got...this was more or less the same answer for each issue...

Yura Filin-Filinyuk
    BILLING DEPARTMENT

Hello, dear Silver.

Thank you for e-mailing us, we are always happy to help you.

I bring my deepest apologies for this misunderstanding. Certainly we will deliver your bouquet of flowers and card with your message.

I bring my apologies again.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, I am always happy to help you.

We appreciate your membership!

Best regards,

Elena, trip manager
    [/quote]

Yes, helskar, if you can find or locate them. ?

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

Newduke,

Unfortunately you are correct. Unless there is a way to get this forum to supersede UA anytime there is an internet search, guys will still be uneducated and go to them.

Yes, we all know that CC or UA is running a huge scam. No women is going to write to "Frank N Beans" by his description. That is absolutely crazy. Yet, Sergi will not answer to how these fictitous people are getting letters.

How did Elena G find out about the postings here? Of course she does not exist...at least to how so many guys new of her. I am sure at one time CC lured her in by saying that they would take pictures of her for a possible modeling deal and she had to bring some of her own in.

I was dumb...got it...but never again...and if Serge thinks that I would be dumb enough to spend loads of money to travel there to get turned away...he is CRAZY!!! I am not old...39...in great shape and not ugly...I just like Slavic women...there is something about them that has always attracted me to them.

I think I will find out where the Russian or Ukranian women are hanging out around my area and go from there. Heck..a cup of coffee is a lot cheaper then one letter through UA!!!

Jim

I repeat my advice Glimmertwin... join a local Orthodox church (ROCOR... Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia [services in Slavonic]) or OCA (Orthodox Church in America [services in English]) both have lots of Slavic members and they always welcome inquirers. Or find a local Russian language group. I found one in my area through russian dot meetup dot com. I have greatly expanded my Slavic/FSU network this way.

Prometheus,

Yes, I agree with you and I think I will do this. If it were summer I would have no problem going to the Ukraine to hang out...but it is kind of hard to hang out in the cold! I have been to other former Soviet Countries and have enjoyed myself and the women there. If anyone would like to know..Bugaria is very good too!

Good advice and I will take it!

Jim

For the people who know me on this forum I want to ask you a question about filing a lawsuit. My name full name was used in one letter sent from Elena G. to another client who is apart of this forum. What I want to know do I have enough proof that UAL/CC broke any laws containing the Privacy Policy act or any breach of contract for disclosing my personal information? If any of you know a lawyer and can ask please do so as it would help me and if they need more info about this then don't hesitate to contact me asap!

Thanks

Siberian

Hi all,

I've read most of the posts here and it's hard to understand why any of you think the girls themselves are actually writing to you. No problem having translators do it, even responding to some of your questions. There are several keys to understanding that it's all a scam. One, the girls write to lots of guys at the same time and say romantic stuff to all of them. Two, when people go to meet the girls they don't even know who the guys are. Three, the same girls have been there for years (take blonde Daria P, for example) and are never engaged or married. What additional evidence do you need?

I have romantic letters from the following: Inna V. #4970; Natalya F.#7689; Svetlana S.#3964; Irina T.; #4988; Daria P.#4016; Daria P.#4986; Oksana K.#7073; Irina S.#7536 plus quite a few others.

Here's a recent letter

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR INNA BY SVITLANA
    Hello ________!!!
    How are you doing?
    I have not heard from you for a while? and decided to write to you again.
    I am doing fine, dear. That?s just I cannot get you out of my head. That is the biggest problem I have now!!!
    because I find myself very attracted to you!
    Kisses,
    Your Inna (#4970)

I hardly have written to her.
    ===========================================
    Another:

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR IRINA
    BY SVETA
    Hi dear!
    I think of you...
    I miss you...
    Warmly,
    Irina. (#4988)

Had written one letter to her.
    A first letter:
    TRANSLATED FOR IRINA
    Hi my Dear!! Thank you so much for your letter!! My dear I think that everything will be just perfect between us and we will make our relations to live

story left out....

_______, I think it's a good chance for us to find true love we were looking for so let us do our best in order not to loose it.
    Kisses to you,
    Irishka (#7536)

Anyway, I have tons of other examples including letters sent from one girl but translated and signed by another! Just ask and I'll dump the whole lot of them on here.

There are legit agencies out there but they are expensive. I know for a fact that A Russian Romance in Sochi is legit as I ****ed several of the girls from that agency several years ago after corresponding with them. Inna, the owner, is a bit obnoxious but they have real girls and you can exchange real letters and even meet them! In my opinion Russian girls look really nice (commonly less buxom than Ukrainian girls for some reason, obviously genetic) but are generally high maintenance, tempermental, and really aren't all that good in bed unless you are a necrophiliac. I had my first Russian girl in 1991 and it still feeds my ego to do well-dressed younger women. They're easy to meet in clubs or on the street over there, but it is best to rent an apartment as many hotels won't let you have "guests". In general, the "small-town" girls are easier than the "big-city" girls, because, as small-town girls everywhere, they are looking for a way out.

I had good luck at LuckyLovers.net as well. There are a ton of scammers, but lots of real chicks, and I met a great young (25) blonde with perky tits from Novosibirsk and we spent two weeks together traveling in Thailand and Cambodia.

Go and enjoy yourself, stay away from tours, don't smile on the street, and put your money in a plastic shopping bag as everyone carries them and no one expects there to be anything valuable in them.

As for UAladys, just continue to spank the monkey because that's all those girls are good for.

-the doc-

p.s. You might try Venezuela as it has great girls! I'm 56 and two years ago had no problem having all the 18-25 year-olds that I wanted there. Great ego boost and I even found a couple of virgins!!

I have just been reading what u have been saying about Ex Confidential Connection. I am the person that was scammed by Carey Tola Spencer, Bright Carey Spencer, Tola Falola Salvage with the help of Ayodeji Sunday and Funmilola Animasahun. i have lots of phone number that i was given by this person for people who would lie to you.

this is an email...

Hi
    I must say that i'm glad and delighted to hear from you and i guess that i owe you an introduction.
    I was born into a family of four but now three,which implies that my dad is dead,now left with my mom,I and brother ,which made up the family.I've lived all my life in georgia before the death of my dad some five years ago.
    I moved to london after the death of my dad cos my mom is from UK.I'm into Art(decorations) and i've been working round the clock to make ends meet.Though i enjoy my work.But i still on the look out for greater challengings that lies ahead of me.
    I do swimming,cycling,reading and watching movies for leisure and i'm such an adventureous lady.i do have fun and most especially, i love been the best i could be irrespective of the environment i found myself.
    I'm looking for a vibrant relationship,i think i have to be factual about this,and i dont care where it may comes from.Though i have been involve in so many relationships in the past but i guess i have learnt my lessons which will help me.
    I think that you have gone through my profile and with all that i have said about myself now,you are in a better frame of mind about the person you are going to be relating with in the next couple of days.
    In the plight of this,I'll like us to be mailing ourselves everyday,cos i believe through that, we will always get to know each other better and will know the next point of call.
    I guess you have known more about me now, It's now my turn to know yours.Where you are from,your full name and where you live.
    I'll have to let you go now and i'll love to hear from you as son as possible.
    Bye for now,
    Bright

I will point out that some of the cheques i received did not come from Nigeria but London U.K. This person has friends in the U.K, South Africa, the U.S.A and Amsterdam. I have photos of a black person that was sending me the Photos of the russian young lady an i know this as i saw her on a web cam in Lagos Nigeria. if i could post the photos of the black lady i would.....

u have asked who is a scammer, i believe most Africians are.....

for those who don't believe that UAL is a scam, simply ask your girl(s) to video chat with you. If she gets your letters, reads and answers them then you will learn it when you ask her questions in your chat. As it costs next to nothing these days for a web cam there is no excuse for any agency not to have a setup!! Simply ask her when it will be convenient for her to chat live. Try it out and report the results here!

My bet, there will be lots of excuses...web cams don't work, too busy, etc

your pal
    -the doc-