Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

quote:Originally posted by the_doc

for those who don't believe that UAL is a scam, simply ask your girl(s) to video chat with you.
    -the doc-
    I think after the on-line kicking CC/UAL has received, I wouldn't be first in the queue to defend them but I have to repeat what I wrote elsewhere; I've seen all sorts, from one girl who was very reluctant to meet me - managing just 5 minutes despite being "desperate" to meet me after several months of correspondence, to another who spent several hours a day for a whole week with me. Plus everything in between.

I don't think there is a black and white answer to the CC scam. All I would say is that the MO seems to be branch-specific. The more dubious ladies seem to be from four main branches, so I'd avoid those like the plague. The others MAY have some mileage.

Having said that.. why take the risk when there are so many other agencies out there...?

Ralf S>

No bullets for Chaingun

quote:Originally posted by Glimmertwin34

Newduke,

Unfortunately you are correct. Unless there is a way to get this forum to supersede UA anytime there is an internet search, guys will still be uneducated and go to them.

Yes, we all know that CC or UA is running a huge scam. No women is going to write to "Frank N Beans" by his description. That is absolutely crazy. Yet, Sergi will not answer to how these fictitous people are getting letters.

How did Elena G find out about the postings here? Of course she does not exist...at least to how so many guys new of her. I am sure at one time CC lured her in by saying that they would take pictures of her for a possible modeling deal and she had to bring some of her own in.

I was dumb...got it...but never again...and if Serge thinks that I would be dumb enough to spend loads of money to travel there to get turned away...he is CRAZY!!! I am not old...39...in great shape and not ugly...I just like Slavic women...there is something about them that has always attracted me to them.

I think I will find out where the Russian or Ukranian women are hanging out around my area and go from there. Heck..a cup of coffee is a lot cheaper then one letter through UA!!!

Jim
    JIM,
    IF YOU LIVE CLOSE TO DALLAS THERE IS A RESTURANT CALL DELI NEWS WHERE A LOT OF THEM HANG OUT AND A PARTY ALMOST EVERY WEEKEND
    HOWARD

Howard, I heard that Dallas just got a traditional Russian banya on the north side. I'm going to check that out too. Thanks for the info. There are several "Deli News" listed online. One of them is at Campbell and Coit in Richardson. That can't be the one you are talking about, since it has the grumpiest babushka shop keeper of all.

Doc,

You had me completely, until the part about a "couple of virgins" at the end. I have a bridge in Arizona you'll be interested in as well.

Prometheus,

Actually, it is true.

-the doc-

So is the bridge...

true enough!! Venezuela was great for girls. If you are in small towns you can have your pick as nearly all the girls want out or are at least glad for the small increases in the quality of life that being with a gringo can bring. There, it is quite normal for married men in their 40's and 50's to have a young girl of 18-25 on the side.

-the doc-

JohnnyTweezers Guest

I wanted to say thanks to all of the sound advice I have seen here. I wanted to share some email correspondence with everyone to return the favor! I wrote this email three days ago to UALadys:

'To whom it may concern,

I will make this short. I had contacted several ladies when this site was affiliated with the old owner and there was an increasing level of criticism that it was a scam to take money from honest folks who were truly trying to find someone special. I have an open mind, so I posed the question to the old owners with an opportunity to explain themselves. They never did. I posed the same question to the lady/translator I was communicating with and they never answered it either. Everything that happened around that time seemed to confirm the accusations, no direct answer to questions, never getting further than platonic and sometimes meaningless correspondence that I was paying for. The girls that wrote me were always striking and in the top 100 (the 'cash cow' accusation), and as soon as the business changed hands I never heard from the original women again, and have now been getting a whole different set of communications from women that I would call more realistic for a service of this type and my attributes. I am trying to make this short, I just got an email from what looks like a wonderful lady that I would like to correspond with, but I am very hesistant to spend one dime on a fantasy that will never be and would help line the pockets of some guy on the beach in Belize. I am sure you can see my point. I would like to pose this question to the new owner (and/or the new general manager, Thomas McKeveny), what assurances do I have that I will not get taken advantage of by the new company? I am serious about developing a possible relationship with one of the ladies on your service but I am not fond of throwing money down a bottomless hole with no end result. I look forward to your response. Chris'

I was borderline sarcastic, feeling I already knew the answer. Following is thier response which made it to me the next day. Too bad I didn't get this kind of service with the ladies! From Sergey Shkolnik:Kharkov <members@ualadys.com>:

Dear Chris

Thank you very much for your message, we are always glad to help you.

The Confidential Connections company has passed to a brand new owner.
    The company who has a great experience in marriage business.
    The new policy of the company is to solve all problems in the work
    process, maximally rise the image of company and to provide the most
    convenient and responsible services to the clients.
    The changes are being made very fast. Our technical staff worked 24
    hours a day to make necessary changes.
    We apologise for the problems you have faced with the previous owner,
    we will do our best to make you feel confident while using our sites. We
    will strongly fight agains the scammaers and golddiggers, we will take
    such ladies off the sites if they appear. We understand that the image
    is everything!
    You are a good client of our company, we appreciate this very much, and
    we will be very glad to help you in the future also.
    We wish you all the best!

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask.

We appreciate your membership!

Yours respectfully
    Sergey Shkolnik
    Support Service

Reply sent by Sergey Shkolnik
    For any question use our website only, do not reply to this email.

Attention:
    We issue the answers to your questions only on our website.
    We also send a copy of our answer to your email address
    but we don't give the guarantee that it will reach you.
    That's why we strongly recommend to receive an answer to your
    question on our site.
    http://ualadys.com/support.rpx?id=39619

All you need to do for this is to log in on the site
    and our system will inform you if the answer to your question is
    available.'

C: His response is kinda vague, really doesn't get to the meat of what I asked about initially. Certainly doesn't make me want to run out and give them money. If anyone is still reading this, I have noticed several folks talk about going to visit these places and meet the ladies on thier own. That makes more sense to me. If you have more information please email me, I am not a seasoned traveler so any insights are appreciated. Thanks mucho grande! I would not condone giving UALadys one cent of your hard earned money in its current configuration. Pull the wool over your OWN eyes.

I wanted to say thanks to everyone here for the sound advice. Luckily I didn't send them very much money. I posed this email to the new UALadys contact information address:

'To whom it may concern,

I will make this short. I had contacted several ladies when this site was affiliated with the old owner and there was an increasing level of criticism that it was a scam to take money from honest folks who were truly trying to find someone special. I have an open mind, so I posed the question to the old owners with an opportunity to explain themselves. They never did. I posed the same question to the lady/translator I was communicating with and they never answered it either. Everything that happened around that time seemed to confirm the accusations, no direct answer to questions, never getting further than platonic and sometimes meaningless correspondence that I was paying for. The girls that wrote me were always striking and in the top 100 (the 'cash cow' accusation), and as soon as the business changed hands I never heard from the original women again, and have now been getting a whole different set of communications from women that I would call more realistic for a service of this type and my attributes. I am trying to make this short, I just got an email from what looks like a wonderful lady that I would like to correspond with, but I am very hesistant to spend one dime on a fantasy that will never be and would help line the pockets of some guy on the beach in Belize. I am sure you can see my point. I would like to pose this question to the new owner (and/or the new general manager, Thomas McKeveny), what assurances do I have that I will not get taken advantage of by the new company? I am serious about developing a possible relationship with one of the ladies on your service but I am not fond of throwing money down a bottomless hole with no end result. I look forward to your response. Chris'

C: And thier response which was the next day. Too bad I didn't get this sort of service with the ladies!

'Dear Chris

is everything!

Yours respectfully
    Sergey Shkolnik
    Support Service

Attention:
    question on our site.

available.'

C: They still did not really deal with the meat of the issue here. How many times do you tell someone you will do it, and never do it, before they catch on and call a scam for what it is? It took me 3 times. Good luck to everyone. I have seen some folks speak of taking trips and meeting these ladies outside of any service. That is the smartest thing I have heard. If anyone is still reading this I would like to hear your insights into this subject.

JohnnyTweezers Guest

Sorry about the double post. I am a new member and didn't think the first one made it through.............C

I wanted to say thanks to everyone here for the sound advice. Luckily I didn't send them very much money. I posed this email to the new UALadys contact information address:

'To whom it may concern,

C: And thier response which was the next day. Too bad I didn't get this sort of service with the ladies!

'Dear Chris

is everything!

Yours respectfully
    Sergey Shkolnik
    Support Service

Attention:
    question on our site.

available.'

C: They still did not really deal with the meat of the issue here. How many times do you tell someone you will do it, and never do it, before they catch on and call a scam for what it is? It took me 3 times. Good luck to everyone. I have seen some folks speak of taking trips and meeting these ladies outside of any service. That is the smartest thing I have heard. If anyone is still reading this I would like to hear your insights into this subject.

One of the main keys to recognizing this site as a scam, at least in large part, is that the same girls have been on it for years. Take Daria P or the Elenas, for example. If these girls were available and were looking, they are attractive enough to have found husbands and left the agency. Most agencies (other than those that just sell addresses) are proud of their engaged and married girls and mark them thus on their site and have a page or two of married couples.

UAladys has thousands of women and so should have lots of success stories...why don't they?

One thing I find strange is that several men on this list have commented that they were writing to one or more girls for a year or two! If a man doesn't head over there in 6 months or so after starting correspondence with a woman, he is being unfair to both her and himself. As only about 5% of corresponding men ever head over there at all, it is easy to see why women would give up and let agencies scam men. My advice...once you start communicating, get a ticket and head over there. Rent an apartment for a couple of weeks so that if the girl is not as advertised or not compatible, you aren't screwed. You can still wander around, meet lots of great women, and have a great time. Do be sure that you have talked to your woman several times on the phone BEFORE you head over, but preferably as early in the correspondence as possible. A video chat via Internet is also good.

your pal
    -the doc-