Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

quote:Originally posted by Kevin

Since the server was down I found where I saved all the emails I have written to her in a file. Here is the email she sent teling me about a squirrel.

Is this the same story as every one else has gotten?

28 August 2006

#4252 Hello, Kevin!

This letter was translated for Daria by Sergio

Hello, ______!

Thank you for your letter. How are you?

My weekend and celebration of the Independence Day went well. I read, went to the movies. You understood me right: I am an Art Instructor:-))

And 1st of September is an annual traditional holiday in lives of all who study and teach. Each morning when I go to work through the park(I live in 30 minutes walk from the Architectural College) I meet a squirrel! She is so beautiful and funny that I can?t hold my smile and always say ?Hello!? to her:-)

Now, at the beginning of autumn my favourite season of the year starts! In the evenings I often sit on the porch of the house and have a cup of coffee. Do you like coffee?

Have a wonderful day! And Great Luck to you, dear ______!

Bye-bye,

Daria.

Has anyone gotten email from this girl too? Daria S #4252
    That's gotta be the funniest letter I have read so far []

Siberian

siberianhusky

I just posted a minute ago that I have the same problem with the website right now.

what is funny with the letter?

HEY SIBERIAN,
    I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE LADY I HAVE BEEN WRITING TO FOR 2 YEARS AND TELLING ME SHE WAS FOR REAL AND WHERE SHE WORKED AND SHE WAS NOT PART OF ANY SCAM SHE LIVES IN POLTAVA, I ANSWERED THE LETTER AND SENT IT AND THE SITE WENT DOWN FOR MAINTAINENCE TRY AGAIN LATER, SO HERE WE GO AGAIN

quote:Originally posted by siberianhusky

The UAladys site is down but do not know why as I was in the middle of copying my emails from the ladies. This is what it comes up with when I go to the page...

Err: Error DB: [(2003, "Can't connect to MySQL server on 'db-priv' (113)")]
    err: i am trap now! (vph.crash_err set 1) or somebody want trap do= trap

Any one have this problem?

Siberian
    This is the message now. !
    ""We are sorry but the server is closed for maintainance.""
    What a load of rubbish. ! They have only just put it up. !

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by chasm01

siberian

Do these letters look familiar to you???????

Hello my dear___________

Thank you so much for your wonderful letters.

I missed you so much within the several days while the Agency was closed. As I understood, the Agency had some technical troubles and now it even has some other name. You imagine, I came up to the Agency and the office was closed and I can?t catch them on the phone. And I can?t express my gladness when they called me in the morning today and told that everything is all right and I can come to the office to get your letter.

You know, within these days I worried so much, I was frightened with a thought that I can loose you. We correspond via the Agency and we have no other way of communication, but they told me to day not to worry, everything will be all right, they just had some temporary problems.

Missing you..

Lenochka

Letter2

have not much time today as I have come to the Agency during my lunch break. But I want you to get my letter as soon as possible.

How are you doing, my dear? How is your mood? I hope your mood is still a holiday one!

Concerning myself, for some reasons I think that the holidays were such a long time ago? I celebrated New Year at home with my parents. My brother and his girlfriend came to visit us and we had a family celebration and met the New Year. By the way, so you know that according to the Chinese calendar this is a year of Fire Pig and it is very favorable in all senses, so I wish all your dreams and beginnings come true and everything you?ve decided may happen too!

Concerning Christmas, I have also spent that holiday in a family circle. Right on Christmas it was the official acquaintance of my brother girlfriend?s parents and the parents of mine. They invited our family to their place for Christmas and we celebrated together.

I have to go to work now.

Sending you my kiss.
    Lena

Well Elena seems to be quite a busy girl by all accounts and it does make you think that the she receives a commission for each letter she replies to.

I am going to Kharkov at the end of February and Elena G is on my list of girls to meet. I will be able to give you more info when I return

Chasm01

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is seriously f****d up!!!!!! Both letters are word for word the same. You would think that they would take out or add on to letters instead of just cut n paste. Everyone who communicated with her most likely have the same emails throughout their correspondence with her. I will stick it out until these motherf*****s get reamed by all of us.

Siberian

quote:Originally posted by dublindevil

The UAladys site is down but do not know why as I was in the middle of copying my emails from the ladies. This is what it comes up with when I go to the page...

Err: Error DB: [(2003, "Can't connect to MySQL server on 'db-priv' (113)")]
    err: i am trap now! (vph.crash_err set 1) or somebody want trap do= trap

Any one have this problem?

Siberian
    This is the message now. !
    ""We are sorry but the server is closed for maintainance.""
    What a load of rubbish. ! They have only just put it up. !

That is such BS!!!! There is no way a new site would need to have maintainance already. They are getting scared and will eventually close that site also so I will definitely hold onto my email credits.

Such BS......

Siberian

I have an idea. Would be interested in the views of you guys. ?
    We need to hit UALadys. Not just grumble on here, but hit them.
    We have 50 members here since day.1.when SMOJE started this. Probably he and a few of the others who are no longer posting comments have gone away but there might be about 40 of us left. ?
    Those 40, plus anybody else who joins or who can be recuited need to write to UALadys. A long email to the 'service' section from all 40/50 of us. I have drafted an email and will post it here after getting your opinions.
    It seems like the legal action contemplated by 'nomorescam' will either take a long time, or might not get off the ground ? My own legal mission will also take time, so I think we need to hit them in the meantime before they get settled into a system again. ?
    Its a real scorcher of an email about this site, and Goggle, and AULadys.NET and the legal action, plus adding their site to 'all' the antiscam sites on the internet. Plus you guys might have some ideas on things to add to it. All this action will be carried out 'unless' they release the surnames of the girls (who we choose) and give us the email address's of those chosen girls.I know their site restricts the size of an email to Support/Service, but we could split it up into two parts. Even more annoying for them then. Await your ideas and thoughts.

NOMORESCAM. I did not receive any email because the email system is not working on here. Can you please resend it to: scaminfo@eircom.net
    Thanks.

Dublin I am willing to send an email you provide me everyday to their support center, even if I have to split it up or not. It will not stop me from sending a letter to them on an everyday basis to keep the charge in them and show them that not everyone is willing to bow down to their tactics and scams. Let me know how it goes with the letter and send it to me then I will start.

Siberian

Dublin I am willing to send an email you provide me everyday to their support center, even if I have to split it up or not. It will not stop me from sending a letter to them on an everyday basis to keep the charge in them and show them that not everyone is willing to bow down to their tactics and scams. Let me know how it goes with the letter and send it to me then I will start.

Siberian
    OK. Thats great. Thanks. A good idea to send it every day.
    We will wait for responses from others. I have put your name on the list.