Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

I am still reading about "Diana P" and i have told you, i am the person that was scammed by Bright Carey Spencer, Tola Carey Spencer, Tola Falola Salvage. She is not Russian, she is Nigerian. she is from Lagos Nigeria. Anyone who want photosof this person can email me at IAN_METCALFE41@YAHOO.CO.UK and i will send you the photos, the passport photos, the export papers, the hotel receipts,a photo of the hotel,phone numbers,photos of the person i saw on a web cam after i found out that she was black and a list of the names i was asked to send cheques too and they amounts..

I still keep getting new ladies interested in me even though I spent almost no money with UA Ladys and I have been very critical of their service in my questions. But, have you noticed, the newest ladies and the ones I've been getting are complete mutts! Arf, arf! They seem to be having trouble attracting the young blood.

Carey,

OK great. I'm sorry for you but this is the forum for UALADYS, not Nigerian scams, so of course we are talking Diana P.

-the doc-

I see the owners of Ualadys are in Panama why there maybe our american members know why?Daria P keeps changing her photos she must have a lot of money.I replied to Valusha again i am not interested i will see if she gets the message.I see some of the girls do leave the agency wonder why they dont say they got married

gtearne

quote:Originally posted by carey

I am still reading about "Diana P" and i have told you, i am the person that was scammed by Bright Carey Spencer, Tola Carey Spencer, Tola Falola Salvage. She is not Russian, she is Nigerian. she is from Lagos Nigeria. Anyone who want photosof this person can email me at IAN_METCALFE41@YAHOO.CO.UK and i will send you the photos, the passport photos, the export papers, the hotel receipts,a photo of the hotel,phone numbers,photos of the person i saw on a web cam after i found out that she was black and a list of the names i was asked to send cheques too and they amounts..
    Your email don't work, and her name are Daria P.

yes you are still talking about Diana P. and i am the person that was scammed out of money by Miss Carey Tola Spencer along with others. The person that used her (Diana P.) photos. My email address is ian_metcalfe41@yahoo.co.uk try it again.....

or try this email address ianmetcalfe@hotmail.co.uk

Hey, I'm all for the Geritol? crowd getting some. If Tony Randall could father his first child at age 77, why not Frank? Hell, I'm 18 years older than my Ukrainian lovely. My point is simply that "Frank's" profile says, "don't contact me unless you are a scam artist," and he gets a LOT of mail. I conclude that these UA "ladies" are not real, if they are real, they don't read the profile, and if the agency is sending correspondence to members who only want to hear from "scam artists" then they are just that, scam artists (the "lady" or the agency, your pick).

quote:My point is simply that "Frank's" profile says, "don't contact me unless you are a scam artist," and he gets a LOT of mail. I conclude that these UA "ladies" are not real, if they are real, they don't read the profile, and if the agency is sending correspondence to members who only want to hear from "scam artists" then they are just that, scam artists (the "lady" or the agency, your pick).
    I say that most dating sites ( especially big junk networked ones ) are PURE F R A U D. They will hide behind small print saying that you authorize them ( for security or else reasons ) to carry on the "initial" or "some" part of your correspondence.
    Of course the whole correspondence is remotely controlled and orchestrated by "friendly translators"; some stories even say these "providers" can go as far as hiring someone ( typically staff but lay people as well ) to act as your exotic girlfriend.
    Not uncommon; most agencies route a % of the profits to girls, to keep them motivated; no news, either. Media reports have exposed philipino penpal centres where women earn a living that way in the 1970s!
    Ever wondered why a recurring complaint from an increasing number of men states that all (seems) perfect until they land there; then suddenly the girl of their dreams ( whom they have written to regularly for months ) is unavailable or disappears, so Barney flew 8000km and spent a fortune in "tokens" just to land there and be introduced to girls the company casually herded in a dancing hall thanks to an ad promising free food and the presence of western men?

If it is all a scam then i might as well not bother looking further and give it up as a bad job there should be laws to control these agencies.

gtearne