Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hi everyone! It's my first post here, after having found this thread from an internet search of 'ualadys' & 'cc.

There seems to be a lively debate about scams particularly in relation to 'ualadys', and since I visited the Ukraine recently and walked into one of their offices seeking a date with a lady I'd corresponded with, and spent a lot of time with her, I have to tell you that a lot of what you say here can seem true, and yet is completely untrue, all at the same time.

I know it's not popular to say this, but I found the services offered by 'ualadys' as very professional. It was expensive, but I was taken care of quite well by them. I'd go as far as to say it was an amazing experience, and would certainly use their services again.

I think where a lot of guys on here are going wrong, is by writing just letters and somehow expecting undying love & loyalty from a woman they've never met. My experience of this is that I'd written to a woman for about a year, and yet when we met, it was like I didn't know her, she was a total stranger, even though we'd shared jokes and a lot of laughter in letters. Occasionally I would bring up some of the things we'd talked about, through the interpreter, and alternately so would she, comfirming that the letters were written by HER....! And after a week or so we began to warm to each other and now I'm back we're still writing and planning to meet again soon.

Slavic women are WONDERFUL with really strong family values, not like in the west. A guy I met out there, not connected with ualadys, told me not to expect the women in the Ukraine to be anything like women in England or America, he told me you have to 'win her', you have to be a 'man' for her, in other words not weak.

Something else I want to say: so, ok a woman is writing to a lot of men, but statistically how many men are ever going to make the journey to see them? I've read it's something like 1 in every 200 men, that being the case, it's obvious she's going to write to as many men as she can.

Remember, she's writing to a foreign man because she wants to get out of the Ukraine & live a more prosperous life elsewhere, not just to write to a man who wants to keep her captive through emails, no woman ANYWHERE would put up with that for very long, am I right????

Also, so what if she's copying and pasting letters to some extent? There's only so much at any one time to write about, and yeah sure so she mixes a few letters up occasionally and you get similar/same letters now and then, is it THAT crucial?

Another complete myth that I've read on here is this issue of English being spoken everywhere. Can I just tell you, that right at the beginning at the arrivals hall in Kiev, getting someone to understand me when I was asking for directions for the domestic flights termainal was absolutely HOPELESS. Nobody speaks English, and when you fly off to the Crimea, where I went, I can tell you English is rarely spoken. The guy who talked about pulling women in night clubs on here has no idea! YOu can't pull if they don't speak English and you don't speak Russian.

I just want to say again, ualadys DOES provide a very professional service, the drivers & interpreters are very professional, but expensive, but as far as I'm concerned you get what you pay for. If you don't like your date, make sure you see a few more ladies and keep an open mind, you might like someone you hadn't thought of seeing or seen before through the site.

Forget about just writing letters, aim to get yourself over there. Ever heard the saying 'actions speak louder than words'? It's true, experiencing meeting people in the Ukraine, the representatives of ualadys and others will really make you think differently. I don't doubt there are scammers out there operating through ALL the dating agencies out there, but I think we all know it when we see it. We don't 'check-in a lifetime of common sense when we board the plane, right?

Good luck to everyone seeking a bride out there, and don't dismiss 'ualadys' as a 'scam' agency, try them, you'll find it's not true.

quote:Originally posted by Blue Horseshoe

Hi everyone! It's my first post here, after having found this thread from an internet search of 'ualadys' & 'cc.

There seems to be a lively debate about scams particularly in relation to 'ualadys', and since I visited the Ukraine recently and walked into one of their offices seeking a date with a lady I'd corresponded with, and spent a lot of time with her, I have to tell you that a lot of what you say here can seem true, and yet is completely untrue, all at the same time.

I know it's not popular to say this, but
    I just want to say again, ualadys DOES provide a very professional service, the drivers & interpreters are very professional, but expensive, but as far as I'm concerned you get what you pay for. If you don't like your date, make sure you see a few more ladies and keep an open mind, you might like someone you hadn't thought of seeing or seen before through the site.

Forget about just writing letters, aim to get yourself over there. Ever heard the saying 'actions speak louder than words'?
    Good luck to everyone seeking a bride out there, and don't dismiss 'ualadys' as a 'scam' agency, try them, you'll find it's not true.
    Hi Blue Horseshoe,
    It s true all what you say. But the problem is several of us here has found out some ladies at the so called "Top 100" werent even interested in meeting a guy. They were only after your money. They used smart methods to make you believe they were deeply in love with you.
    But the only purpose with everything was to make you buy, "big teddy bears", "a very expensive visit at some spaa", expencive flowers, expencive choclate" and so on. How much they got themselves from it, we dont know.
    When it came to visit them, there was a quite different sound in their letters. They simply hadnt no interest in meeting you.
    Maybe some ladies have. But too many dont.

Hello BlueHorseshoe, I do find what you wrote: very very BIZARRRE...STRANGE...! quote]Originally posted by Blue Horseshoe

I know it's not popular to say this, but I found the services offered by 'ualadys' as very professional. It was expensive, but I was taken care of quite well by them. I'd go as far as to say it was an amazing experience, and would certainly use their services again.

I think where a lot of guys on here are going wrong, is by writing just letters and somehow expecting undying love & loyalty from a woman they've never met. My experience of this is that I'd written to a woman for about a year, and yet when we met, it was like I didn't know her, she was a total stranger, even though we'd shared jokes and a lot of laughter in letters. Occasionally I would bring up some of the things we'd talked about, through the interpreter, and alternately so would she, comfirming that the letters were written by HER....! And after a week or so we began to warm to each other and now I'm back we're still writing and planning to meet again soon.

Slavic women are WONDERFUL with really strong family values, not like in the west. A guy I met out there, not connected with ualadys, told me not to expect the women in the Ukraine to be anything like women in England or America, he told me you have to 'win her', you have to be a 'man' for her, in other words not weak.

Something else I want to say: so, ok a woman is writing to a lot of men, but statistically how many men are ever going to make the journey to see them? I've read it's something like 1 in every 200 men, that being the case, it's obvious she's going to write to as many men as she can.

Remember, she's writing to a foreign man because she wants to get out of the Ukraine & live a more prosperous life elsewhere, not just to write to a man who wants to keep her captive through emails, no woman ANYWHERE would put up with that for very long, am I right????

Also, so what if she's copying and pasting letters to some extent? There's only so much at any one time to write about, and yeah sure so she mixes a few letters up occasionally and you get similar/same letters now and then, is it THAT crucial?

Another complete myth that I've read on here is this issue of English being spoken everywhere. Can I just tell you, that right at the beginning at the arrivals hall in Kiev, getting someone to understand me when I was asking for directions for the domestic flights termainal was absolutely HOPELESS. Nobody speaks English, and when you fly off to the Crimea, where I went, I can tell you English is rarely spoken. The guy who talked about pulling women in night clubs on here has no idea! YOu can't pull if they don't speak English and you don't speak Russian.

Forget about just writing letters, aim to get yourself over there. Ever heard the saying 'actions speak louder than words'? It's true, experiencing meeting people in the Ukraine, the representatives of ualadys and others will really make you think differently. I don't doubt there are scammers out there operating through ALL the dating agencies out there, but I think we all know it when we see it. We don't 'check-in a lifetime of common sense when we board the plane, right?

[/quote]

quote:Originally posted by licencetothrill

Well guys this is my first post here...and it's from a little internet cafe in a smallish south-eastern Ukrainian city at 5 in the morning. Three reasons for the time of night....1) I'm just gob-smacked at what i've been reading here on this and the CC site before it and could'nt stop 'til the end, 2) It got late and I decided to stay here until daylight before heading back to the hotel for safety reasons, 3) My date for last evening flaked out on me 'for work reasons' but see you tomorrow 'tomorrow is my weekend'..Hmmmm

Now I have been corresponding with some women mentioned here and some that have not from several different branches. (the chick I met here is not from CC/UAL) I was very busy over the past month and noticed the shutdown and changes but too busy to really wonder why.

I am an independent traveller...and never intended to go with the clearly bullstrip ripoff CC silver/gold/platinum plans....what a take they are...the scare tactics and rubbish they write on their site is just shameless. I was content to fork out $50 to meet a correspondent who seemed genuine...until now, that is.

I notice that the overwhelming consensus of the site is that UAL is a scam organization. From the evidence presented, I could not agree more.

But I note that of all members here, only Ralf (maybe another one but i forget..sorry) has actually been to Ukraine and used CC's services. Now he has a balanced view..that some women are professional daters etc, but some others are genuine. Also, in his experience, the degree of scamming varies from branch to branch.

Many of you planned trips here soon, in late February or March..but may have decided to cancel, or at least come up with a plan B. To my knowledge, I am the only guy who has just read all this about CC/UAL and who is actually IN Ukraine right at the start of my adventure...I have not yet met a CC woman.

So I feel both shocked..as to the degree of scamming...but also forearmed with priceless knowledge now. I am not a complete dumbell, I always figured that some of these women, or translators or branches would try it on...but it is sobering to see other guys publish the flowery sweet letters that you yourself got not so long ago.

It is too late for me to reconsider my trip...Thankfully, I have got contacts from another site...but it is also expensive and problematic. I am not totally hopeless and hope I can also pull a couple of babes from bars and discos.. at least I will have fun trying.

Now I will focus my attention on my correspondents who have not been mentioned here and who did not send up any red flags. I am one who does not believe in corresponding only with one or two; it is a long way to come to be blown out of the water in one or two days. I am not phased by women writing to many(within reason) men or cutting and pasting; so long as their intentions are genuine...to meet the right guy eventually. But it is clearcut that many are making a nice living from their arrangement with CC and have no genuine intentions. Merely 'licencing' their pics for a cut, and the staff do the rest. So, I have written to quite a few and may see quite a few also..just depends on what happens.

Anyway, I will take pleasure in informing the forum of my experiences..good and bad as it unfolds. But, at least early on, I will be coy and not too specific as brother Sergey is reading and may put 2 and 2 together. I don't want that to muddy the waters. I think it is important if we can try and establish if there really are genuine women on the site. They may be completely unaware of the tactics of the organization they have entrusted their futures to or the activities of their avaricious sisters.

Should any one have the names of any 'real' Ukranian women, or websites they might want to share with a man on the ground...I will be most happy to here from you and correspond privately.
    No bullets for Chaingun

Hi Again. It's been a couple of days since I posted what I did, and I thought I'd better drop in again and just take a look at what I wrote, and check any comments/queries raised.

First of all, I can't see anything amiss about what I said, and I stand by what I said 100%.

Thanks for the comments from the two guys who posted replies, the first guy, Yeah sure, I get what you mean, thanks for the clarification. As for the other reply? Well, obviously, you're entitled to your opinion.

Pursuing 'the truth' can sometimes be very subjective, for instance your truth and mine may differ, and I suppose it's all about what we choose to accept as correct, in the end. I can certainly follow what's been said on here, and I take it on board what people have said, don't be mistaken about that.

Thanks for reading what I had to say, and as I think I mentioned the first time around, good luck to all concerned.

Hi Guys,
    Well this is my first post. I have been a member of CC/Ua ladies for 12months. Have wrote 62 emails to one lady #7548, (plus others) only for her to leave CC when it changed names without any goodbye or explaination. Was told she moved to moscow and will contact you herself. I don't think so. Her photo is still being used by the site for promotional purposes. CC/ UA Ladies won't even give me the address of their branch office in Simferopol!! Does anybody know this please?? They wanted me to pay $100 for intro before they would even give out their branch office address, let alone contact details of their ladies. The site is a rip off, but you would not mind if it was real!! Now, I am trying to find more info about the agency and branches.

Dave

Yes.. I "lost" a girl from Lutsk without any explanation.. after I'd been reading this forum so I wasn't completely surprised, frankly.

Simferopol seems to be one of the more crudely run branches from what I've experienced It's feeble that they won't even give you the office address! These fellas are on drugs or something!

If you DO find the office, burn it down! [}][}]

Ralf S.

No bullets for Chaingun

imported_admin Guest

Spam from them again with subject admin, Valentines Day!!

"...Donetsk branch will be closed
    We are sorry to inform you that the Donetsk branch will be closed. We hope this closing will not be of a bad consequence to your relations.

The branch did not fulfill the standards and quality of UALADYS.COM policy. This site will no longer be affiliated with the branch in Donetsk .

If you have any questions or concerns about this branch closure, please send an e-mail to our support group.

Best regards,

The Management

--------------------------------------------------------

24x7 Call center
    United States
    +1 (315) 849-5814

United Kigdom
    +44 (315) 849-5814

Ukraine
    +38(057)7580-256
    Skype phone account
    ualadys
    For any question in english
    about this site please call:

IISPP INC
    +1 (212) 226-8900
    Mon-Fri 9:00-16:00 (EST)

Thomas Mckeveny
    IISPP Inc.
    190 east 7th street suite 702
    New York City, NY 10009"

quote:Originally posted by admin

Spam from them again with subject admin, Valentines Day!!
    "...Donetsk branch will be closed
    We are sorry to inform you that the Donetsk branch will be closed. We hope this closing will not be of a bad consequence to your relations.
    The branch did not fulfill the standards and quality of UALADYS.COM policy. This site will no longer be affiliated with the branch in Donetsk .
    If you have any questions or concerns about this branch closure, please send an e-mail to our support group.
    Best regards,
    The Management
    --------------------------------------------------------
    This is very sad, because there are 66 innocent ladies to be found there!!! As it seems.
    I dont care about Valentine Day - But why announce this this special day?

These are the innocent ladies, who cant get in tough with her second half after this.- - - - - - - - >
    Natalia P. #6562
    Darja I. #6563
    Elizaveta S. #6534
    Elena S. #6560
    Alina D. #6512
    Svetlana I. #6518
    Tatyana A. #6503
    Inna S. #6513
    Anna U. #6520
    Tatyana H. #6542
    Oksana G. #6561
    Irina L. #6504
    Elizaveta L. #6516
    Anna B. #6535
    Elena S. #6549
    Olga K. #6569
    Natasha P. #6509
    Ekaterina E. #6529
    Anna B. #6526
    Anna K. #6507
    Tatyana S. #6552
    Victoriya P. #6557
    Irina M. #6558
    Ekaterina N. #6568
    Anna S. #6502
    Elena B. #6530
    Emma C. #6510
    Katya A. #6525
    Tatyana B. #6555
    Veronika R. #6501
    Julia N. #6524
    Olga G. #6528
    Vitalina D. #6505
    Nadejda Z. #6551
    Aleksandra E. #6567
    Ludmila H. #6523
    Liliay K. #6506
    Julia A. #6538
    Elena D. #6536
    Anna L. #6515
    Elena I. #6522
    Julia S. #6532
    Marina Y. #6527
    Liliya C. #6547
    Inna H. #6533
    Tamara M. #6517
    Lilia K. #6531
    Kateryna A. #6556
    Oksana O. #6546
    Elena F. #6554
    Svetlana B. #6566
    Tatyana S. #6550
    Eugeniya R. #6553
    Elena K. #6564
    Elena O. #6559
    Tatyana L. #6565
    Elena M. #6537
    Anna B. #6539
    Natalya C. #6521
    Elena K. #6540
    Natali S. #6544
    Natalia B. #6548
    Angelika B. #6508
    Oksana D. #6541
    Ekaterina P. #6545

Hi,
    I posted before about "losing" a lady. thought i should add some more info about the credibility of the ladies. I was to visit Ukraine last December to visit two ladies. One lady # 4287 said she was too busy. I had been in contact with her since june 06. The other said she would be in moscow #7548. When I asked Valyusha 4287 about leaving her country to be with the man she loved, she had not given it thought. she had no intentions of leaving her country, but then came back saying she would find it hard. I said to her "when i come to meet you, what are your plans for us after i go home?" her answer, keep corresponding. Ask your lady how difficult will she find leaving her country? I have written about 25 letters to #4287 and 62 to #7548 plus others. I cannot say that i have come across an honest one yet.