Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

quote:Originally posted by GMAN

I thought the girls liked old values family orientated .I created a false profile said my hobbies were nudism and swinging with other couples still got letters.Do these translators translate properly twice i said i was going away and would not be able to email while i was away the girls asked why i did not write to them?

gtearne
    i think all you got are scumbags hoping to pocket returns when A FOOL & HIS MONEY SHALL SOON PART.
    They ( many are men ) do NOT ( absolutely NOT ) care whether you're a 500 pounds sumo wrestler from Samoa; a 58yo negro bartender with genital herpes from Harlem; a 80yo american indian working as garbage collector or a perverted who served jail time over sodomy misfits from Uganda...they know numbers don't lie and some of the 116 idiots they're sending canned garbage to will UNDOUBTEDLY send some money...any money...

quote:

i think all you got are scumbags hoping to pocket returns when A FOOL & HIS MONEY SHALL SOON PART.
    They ( many are men ) do NOT ( absolutely NOT ) care whether you're a 500 pounds sumo wrestler from Samoa; a 58yo negro bartender with genital herpes from Harlem; a 80yo american indian working as garbage collector or a perverted who served jail time over sodomy misfits from Uganda...they know numbers don't lie and some of the 116 idiots they're sending canned garbage to will UNDOUBTEDLY send some money...any money...
    THE NAKED AND COMPLETE TRUTH. It's all a numbers game with ualadys.com. Note that NOT ONE PERSON has posted they found love through CC or UAL. A couple did find sex, and that might be enough, but you can find sex in the yellow pages at home. No need to go to Ukraine for it.

quote:Originally posted by dublindevil

quote:Originally posted by howard darby

quote:Originally posted by tot446

Hello JO Blo
    Do you have the full name on #4332 og 3801

Tot
    jo blo --i have been writing to julia 3801 for almos 3 years but she left for about 4 months suposedly another guy came to see her butit didnt work out she now tells me im the only one(haha)
    howard. 3 Years. !!!!!!!!! Your joking. ?

The truth is cheap, lies are expensive.
    Power to the People is long Overdue
    Hello JO Blo
    Do you have the full name on #4332 og 3801

Tot
    JULIA MIKHALIS
    Poltava 36000
    16 per Khorolsky Apt 48
    Ukraine

Here it is,

My conclusion as well. I've also confirmed that she used a fake name, address and telephone number to purchase membership. I have closed lavieestebel's account.

Thanks for the report.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Ken
    VeggieConnection.com Support
    support@VeggieConnection.com
    Tel: +1 650-276-0356
    Fax: +1 650-429-2022

"Top spot to find a veggie mate" - 2005 VegNews Awards

nanotech7@juno.com wrote:
    Hello,
    I just got my first email this morning from a lady via Veggieconnection
    and I am positive that is the same woman that is named tanyasweety1@rambler.ru
    She is a scammer!
    Here ia a copy of the email. Notice how her Bio. is normal and so is the English in her Bio.
    Then look at the message. A poorly written Russian translation to English.
    Clearly a Scammer/Spammer has taken this woman's Bio. and is using it or some kind of twist. Anyway, The Scammer tanyasweety1@rambler.ru has mysteriously disappeared the day before this lady popped up in my email box. I was originally contacted by tanyasweety1@rambler.ru when I was at Veggiedate. These scammers seem to like the veggie-sites. Please look into it. Hopefully this site is not owned by scammers from Russia....Arrrgghh!
    Dave

My greetings!!!
    I saw your structure on a site of acquaintances. You really have interested me also I has decided to write to you. Probably my letter will cause in you interest to write. But I do not know it already there will be your choice and you decide that make is farther. It would be desirable to be frank before and to inform you about that that you me have interested, I can not while to tell that occurs but it will be possible interestingly and mysteriously further. But about it we with you find out later but though it is very interesting to me to become already.
    I would like to be your friend, if you not against...
    If I have interested you you can write to me on my e-mail: lavieestebel@yahoo.com or lavieestebel (at) yahoo (dot) com
    Good day!!! Yours faithfully Anna.

__________________________________________________ ______________________
    FREE Reminder Service - NEW from AmericanGreetings.com
    Click HERE and never forget a Birthday or Anniversary again!

Frank N Beans strikes again... our fictitious 63 year old Chicagoan, who says, "This is a test. Do not contact me unless you are a scam artist."

To: Frank J. #396700
    Date: 23 February 2007 10:04:24

Subject: Maybe we have a chance to become closer?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Greetings to You, Dear Frank J. !!! Would you mind if I tell you that you seem to be the person I have been always looking for? We do not know each other yet but if you give me a chance I will show you real love and devotion which I still have in my heart. I think that in our everyday life we have forgotten about love and romance..I am the one who can still value romance and beautiful compliments....I am the one who can melt your heart.... I will tell you a little about myself. I am a professional interpreter and I also teach students at the University. I have been to many countries of the world, like Germany, Hungary and UAE but I still think that there are many places where I would like to go..maybe with you? I have a son, he is 15 years old and I treat him like an adult person. We have great relationships and we are good friends with him. I put my profile on this site in order to find a man who will make my heart beats faster... I would like to start romantic relationships with that very man and who knows maybe we will find happiness together and will build a strong and happy family. In men I value the inner beauty, the ability to love and to be faithful. I know that if I fall in love I will turn my man's world into paradise, I will be with him in good and bad times, I will take him as he is and I will just LOVE him giving him my love, my life, my heart, body and soul. I think that love between man and woman is really just a kind of breathing. Love believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love is the beauty of the soul. These were just some thoughts about romance that I wanted to share with you. Perhaps you think the same..and then...we really have a CHANCE to become closer!!!!!!!!!!! I will be waiting for your reply! Warmest wishes, Svetlana

ok, it would seem that there are still some people who still want to believe. i guess i still have an open mind. i think anybody still corresponding should display ladies # and see if others reply if they are also in contact or if they have any details. does any body know #7726 Irina k.

So, Valentina was in love with you to?? (#7548)

quote:Originally posted by dijablue

Hi,
    I posted before about "losing" a lady. thought i should add some more info about the credibility of the ladies. I was to visit Ukraine last December to visit two ladies. One lady # 4287 said she was too busy. I had been in contact with her since june 06. The other said she would be in moscow #7548. When I asked Valyusha 4287 about leaving her country to be with the man she loved, she had not given it thought. she had no intentions of leaving her country, but then came back saying she would find it hard. I said to her "when i come to meet you, what are your plans for us after i go home?" her answer, keep corresponding. Ask your lady how difficult will she find leaving her country? I have written about 25 letters to #4287 and 62 to #7548 plus others. I cannot say that i have come across an honest one yet.
    David A Desautel

They're all a bunch of lying BITCHES!!!

quote:but you can find sex in the yellow pages at home. No need to go to Ukraine for it.
    EXACTLY.

ANYONE can have some teenager beauty queen at home, sparing travels, accomodation, hassle. Of course many men believe the MOB route is THE route to have some beauty queen FOREVER...dream on. Honestly, pals...when was the last time you laid a teen beauty queen in your city ( WITHOUT PAYING OR SPONSORING HER )? If the answer is "under Richard Nixon" or the like and NOT "last Friday", then do your math.

THEY'RE ALL A BUNCH OF LYING BITCHES!!!....

And there are plenty of hot women in the United States.

Just some of us are suckers....There are durndt out old greasy
    bikers with hot young girlfriends as well as forty and fifty
    year old men that have young women for firlfriends here
    in this country. I can't speak for Italy....I think that the
    real point is this........ALL THESE SCAMMER BITHES ARE LYING
    WHORES!!!....I thought that was the topic here?......