Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

I really don't think "all these bitches are lying whores." Numerous posts have confirmed that the agency sends unsolicited emails without the women's knowledge, and writes responses to letters without the women's knowledge. The girls come in every now and again and get paid for to pose for photographs for their "portfolios" and to collect presents. Sounds like a nice little cottage industry. It is the foolish men who fall for the **** dished out by the agency that make all this possible, and any person who gives money to CC/UAL can only blame themselves for what happens next.

I would not be surprised to learn that 90% of the women in the CC/UAL portfolio are in ongoing relationships with local men at this moment, getting ****ed silly every night, and they just go down to the agency a couple of times a month to collect their cut of the money/gifts procured by fraud. Since people report they have met long time correspondents who did not even know who they are, this is the only explanation. If I lived in a struggling FSU economy and had a chance to make money by allowing my non-nude photos to be posted online, I'd probably take the same opportunity.

Aren't the men who buy into this rediculous idea emotional "whores" themselves? That's the conclusion I came to when I gave up on my CC fantasy. Haven't given them a dime in a couple of months and I am 100% better of for it, and pursuing a relationship with a real live woman who can love me back.

WOW!!!....I had no idea!.....That's new information to me.
    But Prometheus, then what is the use of this website?
    If the men that go these women that may or may not be
    even aware of what is being done with their picture,
    have it coming to them for being so stupid, why waste
    time talking about? It soundslike you are saying that the
    men get what they deserve?.....Maybe they do?....You could be
    right?.....I have always proclaimed that our life is a mirror
    of who we are and the choices we made....Although, sometimes
    I forget that I believe that....What about this website?
    Why do it then?.....So that a bunch of blaming men can sit
    around and complain about how they are 76 years old and when
    they tried to hook up with a 19 year old Russian girl that
    things didn't turn out for them? Come to think of it....
    I don't that I feel that sorry for them really anyway.
    In fact....I don't really feel that sorry for myself.
    There are plenty of kind and good women in my own country,
    I am a good looking guy, and I only speak English.
    Learning enough about a person to have a quote, unquote,
    stable relationship with a well rounded foundation is
    difficult enough as it is with a language barrier and 6 thousand
    miles distance apart. Unless, someone just wants a hole with two
    tits attached at the top to stick once in awhile? Then I see....
    Well, I new opinion is for the guys that get scammed..."it's the
    Fu..... you got for the Fu..... you tried to get fom the wrong
    person.....These assholes do get what they deserve....Idiots!
    Well...Now that I've sniveled about myself on this site for
    getting scammed when I really did get what I deserved I guess
    it's time for me to remove this website from my favorites
    and move on. I'm glad to read your post Prometheus....I only
    wish that I had read something like it sooner. But better late
    than never. Thanks

quote:Originally posted by Prometheus

Frank N Beans strikes again... our fictitious 63 year old Chicagoan, who says, "This is a test. Do not contact me unless you are a scam artist."

To: Frank J. #396700
    Date: 23 February 2007 10:04:24

Subject: Maybe we have a chance to become closer?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Greetings to You, Dear Frank J. !!! Would you mind if I tell you that you seem to be the person I have been always looking for? We do not know each other yet but if you give me a chance I will show you real love and devotion which I still have in my heart. I think that in our everyday life we have forgotten about love and romance..I am the one who can still value romance and beautiful compliments....I am the one who can melt your heart.... I will tell you a little about myself. I am a professional interpreter and I also teach students at the University. I have been to many countries of the world, like Germany, Hungary and UAE but I still think that there are many places where I would like to go..maybe with you? I have a son, he is 15 years old and I treat him like an adult person. We have great relationships and we are good friends with him. I put my profile on this site in order to find a man who will make my heart beats faster... I would like to start romantic relationships with that very man and who knows maybe we will find happiness together and will build a strong and happy family. In men I value the inner beauty, the ability to love and to be faithful. I know that if I fall in love I will turn my man's world into paradise, I will be with him in good and bad times, I will take him as he is and I will just LOVE him giving him my love, my life, my heart, body and soul. I think that love between man and woman is really just a kind of breathing. Love believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love is the beauty of the soul. These were just some thoughts about romance that I wanted to share with you. Perhaps you think the same..and then...we really have a CHANCE to become closer!!!!!!!!!!! I will be waiting for your reply! Warmest wishes, Svetl
    HEY PROMETHUS,
    I AM SUPPOSE TO VISIT SVENTLENA THE MIDDLE OF APRIL, I HAVE ARRAINGED TO TALK TO HER ON PHONE NEXT WEEK END AND SHE SENT ME A FREE 1 MINUTE VIDEO ON VALENTINES DAY. ITS TOO LATE TO CANCEL MY TRIP SO IF SHE IS NOT FOR REAL MAYBE I WILL JUST HAVE FUN ON THE TRIP
    HOWARD

I was going to go this summer to see my lady.
    Maybe I can up the date to April and we can go together?
    I'm going to Yoshkar Ola.

More power to you Howard. I am sure "she" had no knowledge of the letter to Frank (and a couple of hundred others), since no "professional interpreter" could have read his profile and concluded "you seem to be the person I have been always looking for"!

I really not cynical about dessert... I just don't believe ualadys.com has any legitimate services to offer.

Hmmm?
    Wait a minute here........My "Lady" probably is writing to a
    couple hundred other guys as well.
    I guess it's just that it feels good to pretend that someone
    really loves me right now without having to go through another
    marriage like I just got out of. I guess we all can be a little
    dillusional at times.

quote:Learning enough about a person to have a quote, unquote, stable relationship with a well rounded foundation is difficult enough as it is with a language barrier and 6 thousand miles distance apart.
    Yep. Read the kiddy story "The Little Mermaid" by Hans Christian Andersen. When she took the mermaid's voice as collateral for a pair of legs, the sorceress knew exactly what she was doing. If the mermaid could not express herself to the prince, she stood no chance of building a relationship with him. She was doomed from the start.
    quote: I was going to go this summer to see my lady. Maybe I can up the date to April and we can go together? I'm going to Yoshkar Ola.
    Yoshkar Ola is home to some of the most prolific scammers I have read about. You almost certainly won't be meeting the lady you think you've been communicating with. You are probably speaking to a woman's voice, but corresponding with males.

Aarrrggghh!!!%^*%$*^*%^*%^*
    Dammit.........Yoshkar Ola is home to some of the most prolific
    scammers?..........That figures!!!.......Good thing that I was
    such a Jackass that I sent her my work resume that has everything
    about me on it! My home address, Telephone number, every place I
    ever worked and All of my schooling. Great, now it will probably
    be like Prometheus says happens. Someone will use my Bio. to
    scam someone else........But what if she's for real?
    How the hell do I find out?
    Dave

Nano a/k/a Dave...

You don't have to give away half of everything you own every few years. I gave it the three strikes and I'm out rule.

You don't have to spend $7 to have someone send you a nice email. Send me $5 and I'll email you anything you want to hear... you can even call me "Loretta."

Sending your resume was a big, big mistake... but you know that already don't you?

Great, now it will probably be like Prometheus says happens. Someone will use my Bio. to scam someone else........But what if she's for real? How the hell do I find out?

I would be more worried about someone obtaining credit in your name. There are numerous online services to get a SSN with home address and date of birth. If they have your employment info, etc., it is a piece of cake. I'd subscribe to a service to alert you to any credit inquiries run.