Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

quote:Originally posted by Silver

by the way...

some months ago when I joined this forum I wrote to Valentina B (Vaylusha B. ID 4287) using www.scanna.com services...two weeks ago I receive a wink from her on that site but I did not pay attention because now I know she is a scammer...

today I received a letter from her telling me that she is very interested in knowing me better...the story is that she already should know who I am because we exchanged letters during several months using the services of CC/UAladies...

the fact is that now she wants me to write her using the services of...

http://helpinlove.net

because those services are free for her...and as you can see this is our well known old scam site with a new name on the net...

WHAT A FRAUD....

Yes you are right, my old password from CC/UA works on that same website helpinlove.net so I can login and snoop around at all the ladies. They are all linked and still scamming!!!

Siberian

More of the same FRAUD...

http://www.crystaliclove.com/

quote:Originally posted by siberianhusky

by the way...

some months ago when I joined this forum I wrote to Valentina B (Vaylusha B. ID 4287) using www.scanna.com services...two weeks ago I receive a wink from her on that site but I did not pay attention because now I know she is a scammer...

today I received a letter from her telling me that she is very interested in knowing me better...the story is that she already should know who I am because we exchanged letters during several months using the services of CC/UAladies...

because those services are free for her...and as you can see this is our well known old scam site with a new name on the net...

WHAT A FRAUD....

Yes you are right, my old password from CC/UA works on that same website helpinlove.net so I can login and snoop around at all the ladies. They are all linked and still scamming!!!

Siberian

Hi - here is one for you guys! Vicktoria is also on the scanna site, same pics and everythig! UA# 7722 Lets go hunting lads!

by the way...

WHAT A FRAUD....

Siberian

The new site is just the old Confidential Connections/ualadys.com database with a new URL and homepage. ALL of the CC/ualadys are on this new site. To find yours, just type in URL as follows:

http://helpinlove.net/photo2.rpx?id=[YOUR LADY'S ID, NUMBER ONLY NO BRACKETS]

Prometheus

I have been with cc and now ualadys for nearly 2 years and there have been times when I have wondered whether the ladies have been what they say they are, especially when you receive letters declaring there love fo you and they don't even know you but you have to be realistic until you meet these ladies there is no way you are going to have a relationship with them but you can at least try to get to know them, I find there is only so much you can say without atually knowing these ladies. I don't believe that all the members are all out to scam us, there are some genuine ladies waiting to meet the right person.

Brian

by the way...

WHAT A FRAUD....

Siberian
    well guys they have changed again none of these sites will take the ua password and log on now---guess they got wise to us
    howard

Hi all, Nadezhda n #3867 found her on Russianladies.com ID: RL72067467

Well, after reading all of the above and already making a couple of posts, I still believed that i would find a genuine lady through this site.... THAT was until NOW!!!!! (read my question and answer to support)we know that helpinlove IS part of them, but our friend Elena, is saying it is the "other" agencies doing it!

My Letter to support....
    I have been a member with you for nearly a year and still have not found any lady honest enough to communicate with!!! The last lady (third scammer) Irina 7726 has a profile on 3 sites, and after saying honestly that she was not on any other sites. She wanted to meet me until I contacted her on Scanna.com (ID 107181)and have not heard from her since. I see A lot of your ladies are on this site!!!!!!!!! ALSo why are all your ladies also listed on http://helpinlove.net/??????? The only person who is benefiting from me being a member is you!!!!

My Answer..........
    Elena Alejnik
    Trips coordinator Hello, dear Denis.
    Thank you for e-mailing us and thank you for using our services.
    When we register ladies on our site, we ask them to delete their profiles from other sites, but unfortunately other sites refuses to do it and moreover these sites have a lot of affilates, so when the lady registers on one site, she appears to be on other sites as well. So there is nothing to do with the lady, but with the other agencies.
    And that agencies use ladies profile.
    Our secretaries make monitoring of the ladies and we always check their status.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us, we are always ready to help you!

We appreciate your membership!

Sincerely, UA Ladys Support Team

Now using scanners website, I wrote to Irina #107181 and got this reply?.
    Dear, David (?????).
    (Thank you for your interest in me but I do not think we are a good match
    All the best.)

Then I wrote to her on UA ladies #7726 and got this reply??.
    Irina K. #7726
    22 March 2007
    Strange..

TRANSLATED FOR IRINA
    Hello, David!!!
    It is really surprising me that you wrote to me..I was already thinking you lost your inetrest in me..
    I alreeady do nto know how to react at this your constant search of my profiles in other agencies..I think i wrote to you alreayd that I AM ONLY WIHT UA LADIES!I am only with them and I do not know what other agencies mnay have stolen my photos from this site. I duess it is easily done..
    I didn't recieve anything from you and I didn't know why you stopped writing to me here..why are you talking about ignoring here?
    It is strange to me ..i cannot understand one thing: you found me on the fake sites and even were spending money I suppose to write to me from there, then got no replies from me at and still you say that you do not trust UALadies and are not going to travel with them!!!!Where is the logic here David?
    I really do not understand.
    Sincerely
    Irina
    My opinion is UA Ladies posted her profile on scanners web site. You guys might come up with a different opinion, but that?s what I think. Also, it would seem that UA Ladies are editing my letters because I told Irina the sites she was on in my letters, but in her letter she says she does not know what agencies?
    Go Figure?

Hi guys.I stumbled on this site by accident really.The agency you are talking about has offices in Ukraine,Argentina and Brazil now.I have visited both Ukraine and Brazil with these agencies and I know a few of their people in both countries.I am friends with both their current managers/translators as well as their former translators who to this day are still my friends.I will state now that I did in fact meet my wife through their agency.I was one of the lucky ones and found a lady who was actually using the agency to find her perfect man who just happens to be me.I had a hard time at first to believe she was real because of the nature of these agencies to write fake letters and use real girls profiles without their consent in ways that are deceptive.I met my first prospect in Ukraine by just going there to start meeting their ladies to see if they were real.I can tell you that I met quite a few of their ladies in Kharkov and Zhitomir and can say they were quite real.The lady I met in Ukraine was to die for beautiful and we had a special connection from the start when we met.Unfortunately that lady chose the career path there and advised I not wait for her.My search ended in Brazil after I had met a lady from their site.I decided to just go down there to see how real she was at the risk of being played.Not only was she real but she was my perfect match in every way.She was 18 when I had met her(I was 36).I met her entire family and stayed with her for 3 of the best months of my life.Even her family was skeptical on her end thinking I was not real and that I was a joke of some kind.Everyone here could only say all she wanted was US citizenship but I will tell you guys that is the farthest thing from the truth.I will be moving to her city in Brasil and building a house in 2008 right after we are married in Brazil.Her family has a big plot of land and I will build my house on their land to start my new life.I am returning in April to see her again for a few weeks.Any of you are more than welcome to email me for the proof of all of this.I can tell you that I was just lucky like I won the lotto.The girls that are candy on their site I would tell you to stay away from(the model types).Those are the girls they use to lure you in and they know it.My lady is beautiful but not a supermodel.My best advice to all of you is to just go to the place and start meeting their ladies,do not rely on the site for validity.You just go there and start meeting their ladies until you find one(or not).It is the best way and afterwords you do not need the agency to communicate and you know she is 100% real.If they do not speak english you can use translation software or learn their language like I did,I am 50% fluent in Portuguese now and will be 100% soon.You have to ask yourself if you are serious about your search and follow it all the way through,the lies,the shams,fake letters,etc.Like I said before,seeing is believing so just go there.What is the worst that will happen?You have a good time and see a new country? The thing I liked about the agency tour in Ukraine is that I got the safety I needed of not knowing their culture and language.I am not so sure I would have just gone without it.And I had the luxury of meeting a new hottie everyday =) I am posted on their Brazil site in their testimonials if you do not believe me or think this is them trying to further the scam.To answer all your doubts you have to go to their country and stop playing games with the internet,its the only way to know.