Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Anyone remember Mr. Haney from Green Acres?

He is member of UALADYS.COM, formerly known as Confidential Connections! Who would have thought that Eustace Haney would be a lady killer??? Not only is he 54, but his profile reads:

My hobbies:
    I have a farm and enjoy raising pigs and goats. I make my own cheese and like to distill corn liquor in my spare time.

About myself:
    . . . I am a guy who flushed a ****load of money down the toilet with confidentialconnections.com now ualadys.com. this is a test. Do not contact me unless you are a scam artist.

I guess that homemade moonshine is an aphrodisiac!

25 year old Natalya says

To: Eustace H. #128205
    Date: 30 March 2007 06:24:49

Subject: Be my angel..................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR NATALYA

Be my angel, dear Eustace!

Be my angel with wings spread wide

to guard all the love i have inside,

be my angel from up above,

be the angel im thinking of.

i got so much love and you can have it all,

be my angel, hear my call,

catch me when i start to fall, be my angel.

i give to you my heart,

be my angel,

just dont tear it apart,

just dont hurt me, you and i were meant to be,

i close my eyes your all i see,

be my angel thats all i ask.

do you think your up to the task?

be my angel.

Wait for my angel.......

Write me please.

Your angel, Natalya

----------------------------

Not to be outdone, 24 year old Olyesa P says:

To: Eustace H. #128205
    Date: 29 March 2007 14:50:43

Subject: :-))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear, friend.Let me introduce myself, my name is Olesya.I am an ordinary Ukrainian girl, who wants to be happy to and to find her soul-mate.Perhaps, it sounds very banally, but I am an old-fashion person, and I think that a family is the most important thing in life of each person. So, I really dream to find my especial man and to create a family. Though in the same time, I am very cheerful and easy-going and I love to communicate with interesting people, to find new friends and to travel.I hope we will become friends with you and perhaps something more serious will grow from our friendship. How do you think? Do we have a chance?I will answer on all your questions if you decide to write me.With warmth, Olesya.

If it looks like dog ****, smells like dog ****, and tastes like dog ****... guess what? It is dog ****.

they would write the ghost of a zombie with genital herpes.
    I remember many years ago, when DIAL-UP (not DSL) was the norm, scammers infesting dating sites (EG Yahoo-personals ) would message anyone, tricking them into either joining paysites or most often visiting sites loaded with dreadful calling-applets, so that they would connect to some premium number at 2,3,4? a minute.
    They relied upon men's idiotic self-esteem...most men would go crazy after receiving a charming message (possibly with sexual hints) and would not bother to check the message was sent to 6522 people, and forgetting that unless a man is in bed with teenage models every saturday at home, he is unlikely to bed one over the internet.

There is a saying in my country...

(los perritos a los 15 dias abren los ojos....los pendejos nunca)

that means something like...

the worst blind man is that whom do not want to see...

check this out...if you still think that you have a chance to meet an honest woman using the services of an scam site with several domains...

http://www.heartrelations.com/

quote:Originally posted by Silver

There is a saying in my country...

(los perritos a los 15 dias abren los ojos....los pendejos nunca)

that means something like...

the worst blind man is that whom do not want to see...

check this out...if you still think that you have a chance to meet an honest woman using the services of an scam site with several domains...

http://www.heartrelations.com/
    Look at the anti scam policy page
    UA Ladys fights against scams and do our best to protect you!
    oops! forgot to change that one

Just put a new profile on there, waiting for replys
    sid snot
    Age 100 years old
    Birth Date: 1907 April 01

Height:150 cm Weight: 185 kg
    Eyes: Other Glasses (lens): Yes
    Hair: Bald

Children: Three or more

Race: Multi Racial Religion: Atheist

Education: Graduate Degree
    Employment/Career: Waste Management

Smoke: Smoke Drink: Drink all the time

My hobbies:
    drinking and smoking

About myself:
    I am a fat lazy short bald bloke, who drinks and smokes a lot

Employment:
    Waste Management

I've already done an overweight guy who drinks all the time and is employed in waste managment. He got plenty of responses. Prometheus

Hi Guys,
    I haven't posted or responded to this site since the first of the year after the the S--T hit the fan at CC. I have followed the forum more out of curiosity than anything else. I am still amazed how many of you guys still have no clue as to what is going on. I just returned from a trip to Odessa. I had met a lady thru a local, small agency. I could not have had a better time. I was able to go to the agency and was offered to go thru their portfolios of all their ladys. The manager was extremely professional and everyone was very courteous. I booked a furnished apartment thru and independent agency for two full weeks. $840US that included pickup and drop of at airport, high speed internet, downtown and close to everything.
    While I was there I contacted CC/UAladys and tried to set up a meeting with one of the ladies. I was all set to go till the agency dropped this bomb on me. They wanted $50 to arrange the meeting along with another $100 to run a background check. Needless to say, the agency is still going to try to squeeze you out of any money they can even if some of the women are legit. I Told them I have never and was not going to start paying anybody just to meet a girl. For $150 I could of hooked up with one of the most expensive hookers in town.
    As I have said before, when are some of you guys going to stop doing the same thing over and over and still expect different results. How much do you need to hear and read about that will finally convince you to move on and go with a different agency. Or at the least step up, and go there. I found out while I was there that very rarely do the men these ladies contact ever come to Ukraine.
    Now a little advice. Learn the language. I started this journey over a year ago and have been trying to learn Russisn since. This was my second trip to Ukraine and knowing the language made all the difference in the world. If some of you are even half way serious about this the least you could do is meet your future spouse half way.I am going back in a couple of months and start the K1-Visa process. That is how good this last trip was. If anyone has any questions or needs more info feel free to email me anytime at michaelhile@comcast.net

Mr Haney strikes again!

Eustace, you have a new mail!

Dear Eustace H. #128205,

This is to notify you that you have received an E-Mail from

Dasha N #2566

Subject: I am interested in corresponding with you..
    Date: 12 April 2007

Hi!How are you?:-))Let me tell you a bit about myself. I am a merry, sociable, kind person with a good sense of humour :-)). I am fond of making surprises. As for my hobbies, I like to play the piano, to sing different songs, to play chess ( I think it is the most interesting and useful play, because you should think while playing this game). I prefer to spend my free time with my friends. I like to go to the discos with them because I enjoy dancing. I prefer the active way of life, but sometimes I am tired and I simply want to stay at home, to read an interesting book.I am willing to meet a kind, merry and honest man. To my mind honesty is one of the most important feature of the character of the members of a happy family because honesty is the first step to trust and understanding. And what about you? What traits of character do you appreciate in people? What is your opinion about the relationship in a happy,maybe perfect, family?I want to know you the more, the better. Tell me also about your job, your hobbies, your favourite books, films, kinds of sport.I am looking forward to receiving your letter soon.With best wishes,Dasha

quote:Eustace, you have a new mail!
    bleah!
    I can hardly believe there is something still straight in this MOB business.

Check this out...

http://loveattach.com/

more of the same FRAUD...

period.