Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

[quote]Originally posted by Silver

Check this out...

http://loveattach.com/

more of the same FRAUD...

period.
    Hello guys ,I have received an email from arladys.com from a Maria Leticia B (#1624)on the 12th, it reads as follows THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR SUSANA Good Morning ****, I do not know what time it is over there, but its early morning here, before i continue talking i want to tell you my real name is Susanna, hahaha !!'..... now guys i ask you , FRAUD you claim , LIARS you claim, i now ask you to add "False Pretences" ( a criminal act in this country) to that same list of lies and b******t we were fed for ages and still are, i still log in to have a good laugh at the pretentious lies and fraud that still goes on at the topic of this forum, only now i do not bother to reply, i have been to the BA office ,which amazingly does actually exist, just as much as the LIES on various profiles, yet SERGEI SHLOTKY assured me on the phone in September 06 that the profile of Iana D (5100) would be removed , due to the LIES on her profile, well you LIARS, i am still waiting for that to happen 7-8 months later, if CC/UAL knocks on my door, they had better be prepared to stare down the rude end of a writ, taken out on my behalf by a man known as 'The Royal Commissioner' in legal circles ,guys be VERY careful best wishes and good luck to you all ...Jo Blo

quote:Originally posted by Prometheus

Mr Haney strikes again!

Eustace, you have a new mail!

Dear Eustace H. #128205,

This is to notify you that you have received an E-Mail from

Dasha N #2566

Subject: I am interested in corresponding with you..
    Date: 12 April 2007

Hi!How are you?:-))Let me tell you a bit about myself. I am a merry, sociable, kind person with a good sense of humour :-)). I am fond of making surprises. As for my hobbies, I like to play the piano, to sing different songs, to play chess ( I think it is the most interesting and useful play, because you should think while playing this game). I prefer to spend my free time with my friends. I like to go to the discos with them because I enjoy dancing. I prefer the active way of life, but sometimes I am tired and I simply want to stay at home, to read an interesting book.I am willing to meet a kind, merry and honest man. To my mind honesty is one of the most important feature of the character of the members of a happy family because honesty is the first step to trust and understanding. And what about you? What traits of character do you appreciate in people? What is your opinion about the relationship in a happy,maybe perfect, family?I want to know you the more, the better. Tell me also about your job, your hobbies, your favourite books, films, kinds of sport.I am looking forward to receiving your letter soon.With best wishes,Dasha
    Hi there!
    I received exactly the asme letter some time ago! Watch below.

To: ____
    Date: 09 December 2006 05:22:03
    Subject: I am interested in corresponding with you..
    Dasha N. #2566
    xxxxxxxxxxx
    09 December 2006 05:22:06
    I am interested in corresponding with you..
    --------------------------------------------------------

Hi!How are you?:-))Let me tell you a bit about myself. I am a merry, sociable, kind person with a good sense of humour :-)). I am fond of making surprises. As for my hobbies, I like to play the piano, to sing different songs, to play chess ( I think it is the most interesting and useful play, because you should think while playing this game). I prefer to spend my free time with my friends. I like to go to the discos with them because I enjoy dancing. I prefer the active way of life, but sometimes I am tired and I simply want to stay at home, to read an interesting book.I am willing to meet a kind, merry and honest man. To my mind honesty is one of the most important feature of the character of the members of a happy family because honesty is the first step to trust and understanding. And what about you? What traits of character do you appreciate in people? What is your opinion about the relationship in a happy,maybe perfect, family?I want to know you the more, the better. Tell me also about your job, your hobbies, your favourite books, films, kinds of sport.I am looking forward to receiving your letter soon.With best wishes,Dasha

So, now I realize it might have not even been her writing : )

// Uljoh

Im interested to know if ANYONE is communicating with girls from either Sumi, or Kremenuch branches.I have dicovered something, and although I would rather not say at this point, I know that once proven, you guys will be VERY interested to hear about it!!Feel free to contact me on the email adress given,or just post on this site.Just to let you know Im a P.I. and using my resorces I have found some very interesting things!Im interested too if anyone has actual names and contact details of ANY of the ladies, as well as anyone who has actually been to either of these agencies.
    Lets kick some...!

GOODMORNING FRIEND YOU BEEN TAKING ABOUT SCAMMER GIRLS ESOICIALLY IN UKRAIN .BUT WHAT ABOUT IF THE SCAMMER IS THE POLICE .YES . I WAS IN UKRAIN LAST YEAR AND I VISIT POLTAVA CITY I GOT FRIEND THER ONE NIGHT WE BEEN TOGETHER TO SPIDER NIGHT CLUB THEN WE GOT THERE THEN I FIND ONE DRANK GUY AND HE STUCK TO ME THEN I INVITE HIM FOR DRINK SUDDNLY HE PUSH THE CUP OF WHISCKY INTO MY MOUTH DIRECTLY I BLOW OUT .UP TO NOW IT IS NORMAL STORY BUT I FIND THE HALL WHITRES SHOUTING MY FRIND TOLD ME WE HAVE TO PAY A PENALTY OF 50 HYREVNA IT IS OK WITH ME BUT SUDDENLY I FIND THE POLICE HOLD MY ARM LIKE A CRIMENAL AND TACK ME OUT SIDE CHECK MY WALET AND STEAL MY MONEY WHICH IS 600 DOLLARS AND RUN AWY . LATER ON I GO TO A LAWER AND TELL THE STORY SHE SEND ME TO POLTAVA INSPOCTOR AND THEY MAKE A LOT OF INVISTEGATION WITH ME AND TOLD ME IF I AM LAIER I WILL BE IN A BIG PROBLEM I SAID OK THEN THEY DO THE SAME WITH MY FRIEND AND TACK OUR FHONE NUMBER AFTER THIS STORY I STAY IN UKRAIN FOR ONE MOUNTH I VISIT VINETSA AND KIEV BUT NO BODY CALL ME SO IF THE POLICE STEAL YOU IN UKRAIN SO WHO WILL PROTICT YOU THER.ALSO EVERY WHERE I GO THERE THE POLICE CUCH ME TO CHECH MY PASSPORT THANK GOD I AM A PILOT NOT A DANCER OTHER WISE ??????????????? IF THIS IS THE POLICE DO WHAT THE AGENCY SHOULD DO .THEY GOT A BEAUTIFULL COUNTRY BUT THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO TREAT THE TOUREST. LATER I WILL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPEN IN THE AIRPORT .

Hi all!

Aren't there laws against agencies doing this? (Scamming)

I mean there has got to be someone to contact?

I personally know they (UA Ladys) is definitely a scam site, period.

No doubt in my mind after reading so many other posts regarding them!

I mean they are operating a multi-million dollar scam!

What's also bad is that if you try to inquire about them from Russian Scammers.org your email gets bounced back!

Something smells really bad about these guys, REALLY BAD!

Dear Eustace H. #128205,

Liudmila M #3981

Subject: we must try! [to take your money]
    Date: 21 April 2007

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED BY JULIA L. FOR LIUDMILA M.

Hello to you Eustace!

Lonely soul is writing to you from beautiful town Poltava in Ukraine..Her name is Liuda and she is waiting to get acquainted with you. I'm not a teenage Lolita who is trying to seduce older man, I am just a woman with serious intentions and ready for good changes in life!!

Look in my profile and video..Will be very glad to hear from you!

We must try!

sincerely,

Liuda

Dear Theodore S. #396158,

Victoria M #7036

Subject: I want to find You!
    Date: 19 April 2007

THE LETTER WAS TRANSLATED FOR VICTORIA

Hello dear !

My name is Victoria, I'm a young and attractive girl, I can be calm and thoughtful open and joyfull, it depends on mood and situation. I study at the university and also work as a manager in bank-office.

Do you like travelling? I do like and always extremely keen to see new places and people. Not so long ago I fulfilled my dream and visited Thailand, have you ever been to this country? Maybe one day we could go there together , it is so exciting to see the world with one very special person. And I feel you are!

I 'm fond of extreme kinds of sports, parachute jumping, diving, etc. Are not you scared yet?

I like spending weekends in the Crimea.

I can cook some very tasty things and do like salads, I like listening to music, classical for dreaming and dancing music when with my friends. What about you?

And here is the most important.. I'm a romantic person and dreaming to meet a real love, that is why I am here and writing my letter to you

Impatiently waiting for your reply, Victoria!!!

[NOTE: "THEODORE" IS 73 YEAR OLD NATIVE AMERICAN WHO WORKS IN WASTE MANAGEMENT, SMOKES AND DRINKS ALL THE TIME, HAS ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION AND SAYS "DO NOT CONTACT ME UNLESS YOU ARE A SCAM ARTIST."]

Hello gentlemen. I am leaving Thurs. for the Ukraine I am going to meet a couple of girls in Kiev and the one more in Kharkov. All are from a different agency I am also planning to visit one girl from auladys. I know she is real I seen her pics on another web site of her at work. She works at auladys in the office as a secratary I think, anyone can see her on the web cams, that they brag about,if you veiw long enough. I was planning on meeting with her I know she would like me since I have a gold card. Let her take me to a resturant and after she orders the big expensive meal WALK OUT ON HER and her handler!!! this should all work out because she is above the rules of auladys and she doesn't know that I speak enough russian to get by on. The only problem is that her profile isn't on anymore does anybody still have contact with Elena G. #1586[}]

Posted 8 Jan 2007

Hello

My name is Charlie from the UK. I have been with CC for under 5 months. I noticed the last few days the website has been down and is still down. After finding this forum I must say I was a little horrified to read some of the stories about CC.

I have been corresponding with 3 girls and one of them is Elena G 1586. I read the posting by Jim with regards to this girl as he was corresponding when she had and operation for appendicitis. This rings true as Elena sent me pictures of her on Holiday in Turkey last year and I could clearly see the scar from the operation.

I must admit I have my doubts about this girl as on a number of ocassions I have asked questions in my letters and answers have not been forthcoming. However, I do believe that the girls do exist but what they write when they reply may not always be translated correctly, if it was their reply in the first instance.

I have also been in contact with Cathy L 7713 and this girl always answers my questions and asks questions about me and my family and she seems quite genuine.

Has anybody else corresponded with Cathy L?

I have arranged a trip to Kharkov for 8 days at the end of February to finally asses for myself the merits of CC. I did not book one of the pricy trips they advertise in their services. I have arranged to meet Elena G? and I sent her a letter last week confirming my accommodation.

Once I have completed my trip I will post my report on this forum.

Has anyone been to the Kharkov office?

I would appreciate any response.
    Thank you

--------------

Post 10 Jan 2007

Hi Ralf

I was interested what you had to say about the various brances of CC or UA especially Simferopol! have you been to this branch? I have been writing to a girl there and like you say you have to read between the lines. Every question I have ever asked her has been answered and she seems quite genuine only a visit will confirm this.

On the other hand I have been corresponding with a girl in Kharkov her name is Elena G 1586 "I think most of us have". Her answers to any questions were to say at the least, a little bit vague. When I told her I am planning a visit to Kharkov at the end of February I got no acknowledgement. I know she is from Kharkov and I will try and meet her when I am there, but I would not hold my breath.

There is one other girl I have been corresponding with in Sumy. She seems again to be quite genuine. What I plan to do is try to get her to come to Kharkov to meet me to see if she is the genuine article.

I will keep you posted

Chas

----------------------

There is no Elena G. #1586 on the site now. Maybe she is too busy dissolving Chas's poor carcass in a bathtub of acid to reply!

HELLOW EVERYBODY .AS I NOTICE IN THE UA CC BEFOR THEY DONT MENTION THE NAME HOTEL IN SIMFEROPOL BRANCH AND AS A MEMBER OF THIS SIT I TRY TO ASK THEM FOR THE HOTEL NAME THERE SO MENEY TIME BUT EVERY TIME THEY ESCAPE TO ANSWER MY QUISION WHEN I GOT HER AND SAW ALL THE PEOPEL COMPLANING I GO BACK TO THE SIT AND CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP THANKS FOR DUBLINDEVIL AND ALL THE GROUB .HOPE NO BODY HURT