Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

I am leaving tomorrow for the Ukraine and I hope to make it back. I think by the time I make it to Kharkov she will be back on the site. They need the pro daters/goldiggers back! UALadys traffic is down and their girl numbers are down too. She will not that little head at the bottom of the support staffs office(I wonder what happened to the dart board).but back in action real soon I bet. Then we can meet and fall deeply in love HA,HA. or like the rest of guys that go to Kharkov fall off the face of the earth. I also found out that the staff at the Hotel Kharkov will tell you all about her and you don't even have to pay them anything.Maybe they know more girls from UA Finally a good deal found in that city. One last thought before I leave maybe UA computer programmers[V] made a little error and mixed up the gallery of ladys header with the scammers header and that why there are only seven scammers listed and not the top 100 anymore

Hello guys...

as a comment...all girls are still on air at UAladys and ARladys...etc...
    you just can not see their profiles unless they write to you the first letter...
    but, if you have an old letter from elena gracheva 1586 or another girl that is not listed any longer at the site you can take a look at her pictures, profile, video, write to them, etc...

this is a new trick...but they are still active and making money from innocent men like I use to be before I found this site...

Ok,

So we all agree that UA Ladys is a RIP OFF!

Now What?

I have no clue if ANY of the mail I got was EVEN WRITTEN by the women I was in contact with? Doesn't anyone have a contact in the Ukraine??

THIS IS WHAT WE NEED!

Techy,

I was lucky enough to find this forum last December, shortly after I came to the conclusion that I was not corresponding with my lady, and maybe not even with a translator. It was a cut and paste operation, designed to steal $7 from me per "letter."

Read all of this forum's posts as well as the ones under Confidential Communications... many men have traveled to the Ukraine only to be told that their woman was unavailable. Others have met their woman, only to learn she knew nothing about them, despite months of "intimate" communication. Men who have written emails after reading this forum have been immediately told that their woman was no longer interested in them. The entire operation is a scam, that has only gotten worse since CC sold the site to Ualadys in January.

NOT ONE PERSON HAS EVER POSTED TO THIS FORUM THAT THEY MADE ANY MEANINGFUL CONNECTION WITH A UALADYS/CONFIDENTIAL CONNECTION WOMAN. A few did manage to f**k their interpreter, but you could buy a hooker in Kiev for a lot less than they invested.

I've happily moved on with my life but have pledged to monitor this forum to warn off as many other men off as possible. Don't waste your time, your money, or your emotions with this bunch. It is a total scam.

And don't forget UALADYS claims:

"And the realities are:

1. Of every 100 men who initiate, only one will follow through with a trip to meet the Lady in person. A trip gets the best results.

2. 95% of the man who do go are successful in finding a fiancee or wife.

3. Many Ladies have been writing particular men very often end up marrying another man who goes there in person."

There should be hundreds of happily married UALADYS/CONFIDENTIAL CONNECTION customers singing their praises... A 95% SUCCESS RATE?

Crazy.

quote:Originally posted by Prometheus

And don't forget UALADYS claims:

"And the realities are:

1. Of every 100 men who initiate, only one will follow through with a trip to meet the Lady in person. A trip gets the best results.

2. 95% of the man who do go are successful in finding a fiancee or wife.

3. Many Ladies have been writing particular men very often end up marrying another man who goes there in person."

There should be hundreds of happily married UALADYS/CONFIDENTIAL CONNECTION customers singing their praises... A 95% SUCCESS RATE?

Crazy.
    agencies & parties with vested interests act like shady, unscrupulous investment advisors who thrive within the unsaid, the unasked, the small print.
    I can concede a large percentage of men on tours [u]are convinced they found their soulmate, or found a match they didn't think possible.
    As well, take the "best self approach", the controlled environment, euphoria, candy store syndromes, interpreters who "massage" translations to make one hear what they want to; women so eager to bail out that they are not going to turn down anyone...consider the overwhelming "attention" fake profiles depicting old, crippled, weird geezers get.
    So it is indeed possible that -after a few pints of beer and under the pressure of a "friendly" salesman- men are eager to declare they are in heaven -especially if they can bed some hot young thing, no matter whether she's a local prostitute-.
    Then, what happens?
    Mostly, nothing.
    US yearly total MOB immigration accounted few years ago for 0,21% only.
    Men go back home and most of them forget the whole thing; women change their minds or meet someone else.
    Agencies don't bother to follow up...it is enough they can line up as many "success stories" as possible.

Attention every man who has been to CC, FC and now you know the rest of the story. It is all a game cleverly designed to steal your money. I will not complain any longer. What you all need to do is go to the FBI website and state your case there. Your actions will shut down this fraudulent operation and we will finally see the tools of our labor pay off for all of us. Here is the website. http://www.ic3.gov/ Take action now. It is time for justice to be served. Get out of ThE MaTrIx and be heard!!!

quote:Originally posted by zepdp

quote:Originally posted by bachelorboy101

Hi Nomorescam

[B)]Here are a few letters I have received from her:

THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED BY KATERINA D. FOR NADEZHDA N.

Hello dear ****!

It's me, your girl from Ukraine)) Here we have the last days of this year. I do not know whether I'll be able to write you till the 3rd of January. It seems to me that the office will be closed;-(((( It's a pity that I won't read your letters, but please wirte me because I want you to know that I think of you and I do not want to lose you. I'll come and just imagine how happy I wilI be to realise that you do not want to let me go in next year. I am really so glad that this year turned out to be so happy as I found you here. I want to say you "Happy New Year!" and I want to say SORRY for everything wrong I said last year, maybe for smth which you did not like in me. I just wanted to be myself and I wish everything to be better and happier in your family.

Just now you can observe such a fuss in Poltava. The markets are full of people, shops are overcrowded, everybody is trying ti buy smth pleasant for relatives and friends. I also have already bought presents for my parents and friends: many piglets of different size So as for me I celebrate New Year at home with my parents and be sure that when it strikes midnight and when our glasses are filled with champaigne I'll drink for you and for our happiness. Let the piglet make smth good for us in 2007!!!)))) I really appreciate you and everything you do for me, you are the best man I have ever met, hope you are staying with me!!!

Sincerely Nadja

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----------------------------------------------

Hello dear ****!

At last I managed to get you! It was so difficult. Do you know there were some problems with the site. I even did not know what to do. I thought that I had completely lost connection with you. But now everything is fine that's why both of us can relax. How were you and what news my darling wants to tell me?)))))))))

Do you know that we had Christmas last weekend? Actually during the whole weekend I stayed at home with my family. I even did not want to leave the house. I watched TV as there were many different programs and movies. I stayed in bed and did nothing so you see how lazy I am)) Do you still like me?)))))))

Ok, I am waiting for your letter very much.

Kiss you softly

Nadja

p.s. Dear ****, I'd like you to be the first to come and visit me

----------------------------------------------------

Ps: - Karl, I have loads of letters from Daria P, if you want me to post any, she did seem pretty genuine, as I have had a few letters when I told her about my mother going in for an operation and my sister being pregnant, and she has asked me about these things in her letters, however, I`m sure Im not the first to be duped, lol

Hi, I have the same letters from #3867 Nadezhda N I also have several pictures, have you got the one with the reflection in the mirror.
    I also have loads of letters and pictures from #4016 Daria P. She does seem genuine, until you tell her that you have booked a trip to see her, then she says she is not interested in a relationship with you, although she still wants to write to you and remain friends. I have told her that she is on this forum, and she was surprised.

Hello, this is my first time posting on here and I must admitt feeling a little stupid. Nadja has written me many letters but I finally stoped writing her when she never answered my questions. I divorsed a woman like that and didn't want another.

These are women I have had contact with, anyone else?[B)]
    Victoria U #7554
    Ann A #6130
    Nastya G #4333

quote:Originally posted by zepdp

quote:Originally posted by bachelorboy101

Hi Nomorescam

[B)]Here are a few letters I have received from her:

Hello dear ****!

It's me, your girl from Ukraine)) Here we have the last days of this year. I do not know whether I'll be able to write you till the 3rd of January. It seems to me that the office will be closed;-(((( It's a pity that I won't read your letters, but please wirte me because I want you to know that I think of you and I do not want to lose you. I'll come and just imagine how happy I wilI be to realise that you do not want to let me go in next year. I am really so glad that this year turned out to be so happy as I found you here. I want to say you "Happy New Year!" and I want to say SORRY for everything wrong I said last year, maybe for smth which you did not like in me. I just wanted to be myself and I wish everything to be better and happier in your family.

Just now you can observe such a fuss in Poltava. The markets are full of people, shops are overcrowded, everybody is trying ti buy smth pleasant for relatives and friends. I also have already bought presents for my parents and friends: many piglets of different size So as for me I celebrate New Year at home with my parents and be sure that when it strikes midnight and when our glasses are filled with champaigne I'll drink for you and for our happiness. Let the piglet make smth good for us in 2007!!!)))) I really appreciate you and everything you do for me, you are the best man I have ever met, hope you are staying with me!!!

Sincerely Nadja

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----------------------------------------------

Hello dear ****!

At last I managed to get you! It was so difficult. Do you know there were some problems with the site. I even did not know what to do. I thought that I had completely lost connection with you. But now everything is fine that's why both of us can relax. How were you and what news my darling wants to tell me?)))))))))

Do you know that we had Christmas last weekend? Actually during the whole weekend I stayed at home with my family. I even did not want to leave the house. I watched TV as there were many different programs and movies. I stayed in bed and did nothing so you see how lazy I am)) Do you still like me?)))))))

Ok, I am waiting for your letter very much.

Kiss you softly

Nadja

p.s. Dear ****, I'd like you to be the first to come and visit me

----------------------------------------------------

Ps: - Karl, I have loads of letters from Daria P, if you want me to post any, she did seem pretty genuine, as I have had a few letters when I told her about my mother going in for an operation and my sister being pregnant, and she has asked me about these things in her letters, however, I`m sure Im not the first to be duped, lol

Hi, I have the same letters from #3867 Nadezhda N I also have several pictures, have you got the one with the reflection in the mirror.
    I also have loads of letters and pictures from #4016 Daria P. She does seem genuine, until you tell her that you have booked a trip to see her, then she says she is not interested in a relationship with you, although she still wants to write to you and remain friends. I have told her that she is on this forum, and she was surprised.

Hello, this is my first time posting on here and I must admitt feeling a little stupid. Nadja has written me many letters but I finally stoped writing her when she never answered my questions. I divorsed a woman like that and didn't want another.

These are women I have had contact with, anyone else?[B)]
    Victoria U #7554
    Ann A #6130
    Nastya G #4333