Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Found some of her old letters.

------------
    Hah you made me laugh with your mail! Smart ass! You are so damn right about everything you said!!! But, well, I don't really care much about what they do... as long as they don't bother me about letters from old assholes, when I said to change my profile I have warned them not to bother me if I still get mails from someone elder than 35! So they don't!!! Pack it in! I don't give a ****!

Nat
    ------------------
    I didn't write these days, wasn't feeling well... I feel like going to kill myself too...
    Well, I don't have access to the Internet anywhere except here, in this agency and Irene doesn't have either. But probably we will go to the internet cafe or something. What's your yahoo address?

------------------
    whos computer is that you are sitting at while holding that black cat in that picture?? do you have a computer at home? Tell your cousin to help you talk on yahoo messanger so this criminal agency doesn't take anymore of my money..
    ----------------

Hi! Hahaha yeah you are a very smart ass! Irene works for Confidential Connections! I didn't want to tell you, I was waiting for you to guess it... you did!!! )

How did you find it out tell me... She's been working only for a month or so...
    ----------

You'd get depression if you move to Ukraine 100% !!!!
    Are you happy to see me on Top 100 ladies page? hahaha... I don't really care! I get around 15-20 mails per day! Can you believe it???? Hahaha... I don't reply of course... You are the youngest by the way!!!
    What about you? How many mails do you get and how many girls do you correspond with? Do you keep in touch with that girl from Zhitomir by the way? The one you came to visit this year...

Nat
    -----------------------

quote:Originally posted by thatcrazy

------------
    Hah you made me laugh with your mail! Smart ass! You are so damn right about everything you said!!! But, well, I don't really care much about what they do... as long as they don't bother me about letters from old assholes, when I said to change my profile I have warned them not to bother me if I still get mails from someone elder than 35! So they don't!!! Pack it in! I don't give a ****!

Nat
    ------------------
    I didn't write these days, wasn't feeling well... I feel like going to kill myself too...
    Well, I don't have access to the Internet anywhere except here, in this agency and Irene doesn't have either. But probably we will go to the internet cafe or something. What's your yahoo address?

------------------
    whos computer is that you are sitting at while holding that black cat in that picture?? do you have a computer at home? Tell your cousin to help you talk on yahoo messanger so this criminal agency doesn't take anymore of my money..
    ----------------

Hi! Hahaha yeah you are a very smart ass! Irene works for Confidential Connections! I didn't want to tell you, I was waiting for you to guess it... you did!!! )

----------

Are you happy to see me on Top 100 ladies page? hahaha... I don't really care! I get around 15-20 mails per day! Can you believe it???? Hahaha... I don't reply of course... You are the youngest by the way!!!
    What about you? How many mails do you get and how many girls do you correspond with? Do you keep in touch with that girl from Zhitomir by the way? The one you came to visit this year...

Nat
    -----------------------

Those letters look extremely suspicious TO ME:
    1 their verbiage doesn't look like FSUW-ESL, more how like a skizoid domestic teenager would write, instead.
    I had correspondence with a few FSUWs who were the cream of the crop of the ESL bunch, and you could spot their style miles afar.

quote:She left a while later. Got a scholarship at a medical college.
    Or perhaps thrown out by the agency for being a little TOO legit???
    Who knows.
    Interesting thing is her cousin also kind of "disappeared" after supposadely leaving for a vacation and never returning. They said she found a new job and would not be returning. Kind of fishy if you ask me.

my guess is both might have been misrepresenting themselves OR (very common in the WWW/LD world ) be the same person posing as two different individuals, with one identity or neither being legitimate.

------------

Nat
    ------------------

------------------
    ----------------

----------

Nat
    -----------------------

1 their verbiage doesn't look like FSUW-ESL, more how like a skizoid domestic teenager would write, instead.
    I had correspondence with a few FSUWs who were the cream of the crop of the ESL bunch, and you could spot their style miles afar.

quote:She left a while later. Got a scholarship at a medical college.
    Or perhaps thrown out by the agency for being a little TOO legit???
    Who knows.
    Interesting thing is her cousin also kind of "disappeared" after supposadely leaving for a vacation and never returning. They said she found a new job and would not be returning. Kind of fishy if you ask me.

my guess is both might have been misrepresenting themselves OR (very common in the WWW/LD world ) be the same person posing as two different individuals, with one identity or neither being legitimate.

-------

Thats why they look look legit to me. [^]
    She was a teenager.

-------

Thats why they look look legit to me. [^]
    She was a teenager.

-------

Thats why they look legit to me. [^]
    She was a teenager.
    I through up some photos of her. Lets see if anyone has any info. The blonde is her.. with her cousin. The one who supposadely worked at CC.

http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z128/hemmy78/

-------

She was a teenager.
    I through up some photos of her. Lets see if anyone has any info. The blonde is her.. with her cousin. The one who supposadely worked at CC.

-------

She was a teenager.

I said a skizoid DOMESTIC teenager.
    The verbiage doesn't sound like a typical FSU-ESL thing.
    Hmmm
    S-he sent you undewear pictures and disappeared quickly? Twice highly suspicious.
    At best (very best) a bored novelty seeker doing that for the thrill or a few pennies. At worst a "friendly translator" with a few stolen pictures.
    Hmmm
    S-he happens to have a pic taken with her cousin and this "cousin" also happened to work for the agency...hmmm...too many coincidences.

-------

She was a teenager.

The verbiage doesn't sound like a typical FSU-ESL thing.
    Hmmm
    S-he sent you undewear pictures and disappeared quickly? Twice highly suspicious.
    At best (very best) a bored novelty seeker doing that for the thrill or a few pennies. At worst a "friendly translator" with a few stolen pictures.
    Hmmm
    S-he happens to have a pic taken with her cousin and this "cousin" also happened to work for the agency...hmmm...too many coincidences.

--------

Theres no difference between a skizoid teenager in the States or one in any other country.

There are plenty of regular girls who are not all scammers who join agencies. It's usually the agency that is the scammer. Not the actual girls.

It isn't hard to believe that a girl can have a relative who works for one of these agencies and the relative than brings the girl into the agency.

I think it looked much more like a case of the agency stepping in than anything else. She didn't disappear quickly. There was a good length of writing involved.

She disappeared sometime after the discussions started turning to things like yahoo messanger and her profile being manipulated by the agency (her age range of men etc).. which I questioned the agency about.

I personally think they got rid of her and her cousin because they were too much of a liability and weren't playing by the rules. Than just made up an excuse for he leaving.

p.s
    those are hardly underwear pictures.