Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

I said a skizoid DOMESTIC teenager.
    --------

Theres no difference between a skizoid teenager in the States or one in any other country.

There are plenty of regular girls who are not all scammers who join agencies. It's usually the agency that is the scammer. Not the actual girls.

It isn't hard to believe that a girl can have a relative who works for one of these agencies and the relative than brings the girl into the agency.

I think it looked much more like a case of the agency stepping in than anything else. She didn't disappear quickly. There was a good length of writing involved.

She disappeared sometime after the discussions started turning to things like yahoo messanger and her profile being manipulated by the agency (her age range of men etc).. which I questioned the agency about.

I personally think they got rid of her and her cousin because they were too much of a liability and weren't playing by the rules. Than just made up an excuse for he leaving.

p.s
    those are hardly underwear pictures.

I also knew of a guy who went to the Zhitomir branch of CC to meet with a girl (the same one I went to).

He ended up bringing her back as far as I know. She was not a scammer or anything. She did tell him bad things about the agency though while she was still over there. The agency than found out and were threatening her. They also proceeded to fire all the translators because while he was there he was getting info from the translators about the agency and some of the girls listed. Specifically that Daria P chic. The translators said she is a spoiled brat who gets paid by the agency to use her pics and such.

He also asked one of the translators about the girl I had visited. She said that she was ok just a little young.

I personally had no problems when I was there but ya if the agency can get away with it -- they will cheat you. Thats just the way it is for 90% of these agencies.

I also knew of a guy who went to the Zhitomir branch of CC to meet with a girl (the same one I went to).

He ended up bringing her back as far as I know. She was not a scammer or anything. She did tell him bad things about the agency though while she was still over there. The agency than found out and were threatening her. They also proceeded to fire all the translators because while he was there he was getting info from the translators about the agency and some of the girls listed. Specifically that Daria P chic. The translators said she is a spoiled brat who gets paid by the agency to use her pics and such.

He also asked one of the translators about the girl I had visited. She said that she was ok just a little young.

I personally had no problems when I was there but ya if the agency can get away with it -- they will cheat you. Thats just the way it is for 90% of these agencies.

i have no business in convincing you otherwise.
    my opinion is it looks fishy and those letters hardly might come from a FSU-ESL teenager, according to many letters i've received.
    But it is a current enough practice for girls ( especially popular ) to receive a % on the business they help generate.
    If not a complete setup, it isn't hard to find pretty bored novelty seekers wanting to play MOB for a few dollars.
    It is as well known many agencies organize "beauty pageant events" when girls are recruited, put through lots of hairstyling and makeup, and requested to pose for pictures in different attires...and even filming videos under different identities. With a few 100's the agency ends up with terabytes of data and all girls care for is getting paid at the end of it, however little.

i have no business in convincing you otherwise.
    my opinion is it looks fishy and those letters hardly might come from a FSU-ESL teenager, according to many letters i've received.
    But it is a current enough practice for girls ( especially popular ) to receive a % on the business they help generate.
    If not a complete setup, it isn't hard to find pretty bored novelty seekers wanting to play MOB for a few dollars.
    It is as well known many agencies organize "beauty pageant events" when girls are recruited, put through lots of hairstyling and makeup, and requested to pose for pictures in different attires...and even filming videos under different identities. With a few 100's the agency ends up with terabytes of data and all girls care for is getting paid at the end of it, however little.

quote:Originally posted by Silver

Hello guys...

as a comment...all girls are still on air at UAladys and ARladys...etc...
    you just can not see their profiles unless they write to you the first letter...
    but, if you have an old letter from elena gracheva 1586 or another girl that is not listed any longer at the site you can take a look at her pictures, profile, video, write to them, etc...

this is a new trick...but they are still active and making money from innocent men like I use to be before I found this site...

quote:Originally posted by Silver

Hello guys...

as a comment...all girls are still on air at UAladys and ARladys...etc...
    you just can not see their profiles unless they write to you the first letter...
    but, if you have an old letter from elena gracheva 1586 or another girl that is not listed any longer at the site you can take a look at her pictures, profile, video, write to them, etc...

this is a new trick...but they are still active and making money from innocent men like I use to be before I found this site...

Gentlemen,

Attencion!!! Please, please avoid them!!! All of you, please follow my previous advice!!! Please don't let your heart rule over your mind, and become heart broke. We gauchos are very strong, and need your help. Gracias por su ayuda.

Attention every man who has been to CC, FC and now you know the rest of the story. It is all a game cleverly designed to steal your money. I will not complain any longer. What you all need to do is go to the FBI website and state your case there. Your actions will shut down this fraudulent operation and we will finally see the tools of our labor pay off for all of us. Here is the website. http://www.ic3.gov/ Take action now. It is time for justice to be served. Get out of ThE MaTrIx and be heard!!!

Gentlemen,

Attencion!!! Please, please avoid them!!! All of you, please follow my previous advice!!! Please don't let your heart rule over your mind, and become heart broke. We gauchos are very strong, and need your help. Gracias por su ayuda.

Attention every man who has been to CC, FC and now you know the rest of the story. It is all a game cleverly designed to steal your money. I will not complain any longer. What you all need to do is go to the FBI website and state your case there. Your actions will shut down this fraudulent operation and we will finally see the tools of our labor pay off for all of us. Here is the website. http://www.ic3.gov/ Take action now. It is time for justice to be served. Get out of ThE MaTrIx and be heard!!!

in fact russian isn't like spanish and italian, when you can understand even if you don't know the other's language.
    --------

Yes it is. It sounds much like Polish. I am German/Polish and can understand much of it because I knew Polish fluently when I was small.