Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

in fact russian isn't like spanish and italian, when you can understand even if you don't know the other's language.
    --------

Yes it is. It sounds much like Polish. I am German/Polish and can understand much of it because I knew Polish fluently when I was small.

quote:Originally posted by Prometheus

Mr. Haney Strikes Again!

Eustace, you have a new mail!

To: Eustace H. #128205
    Subject: Do you remember me?:-)

Hi!Do yo know, I am looking at your picture right now, and I cant calm down, because I know I saw you already... But I cant remember where it was... Was that a dream or a vision [late night TV reruns perhaps]?.... Do you remember me?If you dont remember me, perhaps we should get acquainted a new?My name is Elena(If you dont remember me:-)). I divorced and raise a 9 year old daughter alone. Her name is Diana. I am a cheerful and optimistic person, but sometimes I can be shy. I don't like rudeness and selfishness.If you want to know more about myself, I will answer your questions with pleasure.Tell me about yourself, about your life and interests.Hope to hear from you soon.Elena

Hi Everybody,

There is anyone of you who received a letter from Elena ID 2679. Because I meet her already few times in Ukraine and she is legit. We are very close and I don't think she will write to this man. Maybe her agency use her profile without her knowledge???

Give me news please....
    Morgoth

Mr. Haney Strikes Again!

Eustace, you have a new mail!

To: Eustace H. #128205
    Subject: Do you remember me?:-)

Hi!Do yo know, I am looking at your picture right now, and I cant calm down, because I know I saw you already... But I cant remember where it was... Was that a dream or a vision [late night TV reruns perhaps]?.... Do you remember me?If you dont remember me, perhaps we should get acquainted a new?My name is Elena(If you dont remember me:-)). I divorced and raise a 9 year old daughter alone. Her name is Diana. I am a cheerful and optimistic person, but sometimes I can be shy. I don't like rudeness and selfishness.If you want to know more about myself, I will answer your questions with pleasure.Tell me about yourself, about your life and interests.Hope to hear from you soon.Elena

Hi Everybody,

There is anyone of you who received a letter from Elena ID 2679. Because I meet her already few times in Ukraine and she is legit. We are very close and I don't think she will write to this man. Maybe her agency use her profile without her knowledge???

Give me news please....
    Morgoth

[/quote]
    Hi Everybody,

Give me news please....
    Morgoth
    [/quote]
    Did she look like the picture? And I also think the agency does use these girls profiles without their knowledge. The sad part is then it makes it where you don't know so the best thing is to just stay away. I was corresponding with three girls and I confronted them about girls getting paid to write letters and not one denied it. But the letter I wrote and the letter they got, "Who knows what it said."

[/quote]
    Hi Everybody,

Give me news please....
    Morgoth
    [/quote]
    Did she look like the picture? And I also think the agency does use these girls profiles without their knowledge. The sad part is then it makes it where you don't know so the best thing is to just stay away. I was corresponding with three girls and I confronted them about girls getting paid to write letters and not one denied it. But the letter I wrote and the letter they got, "Who knows what it said."

I bet if I write to her right now she will reply. [8D]

But I dont feel like blowing $7. And I don't like woman with kids.

I bet if I write to her right now she will reply. [8D]

But I dont feel like blowing $7. And I don't like woman with kids.

Because I meet her already few times in Ukraine and she is legit. We are very close and I don't think she will write to this man.

Moron, I mean Morgoth... she already wrote to this man. Although, technically, she can't write to Eustace Haney, because he is a fictional character from the 1960's TV Comedy "Green Acres." Mr. Haney, who sold Oliver Douglas the Green Acres farm, was played by actor Pat Buttram who died in 1994. So she was really writing a dead actor. Feel better?

Eustace Haney's profile on UA Lady's says DO NOT WRITE ME UNLESS YOU ARE A SCAM ARTIST.

Do you think Eustace is the only one who got a letter from your sweety? He's probably one of hundreds who was spammed. Every man who wrote an email to Elena L. lost $7 but did get a reply.

So whether Elena L. is in on the scam or an innocent victim, what must be exposed is that UA Lady's is a money sucking scam machine.

Send me $7 and I'll write Elena L. for Eustace Haney. Bet she replies and forgets to mention her good friend with whom she is "very close."

Because I meet her already few times in Ukraine and she is legit. We are very close and I don't think she will write to this man.

Moron, I mean Morgoth... she already wrote to this man. Although, technically, she can't write to Eustace Haney, because he is a fictional character from the 1960's TV Comedy "Green Acres." Mr. Haney, who sold Oliver Douglas the Green Acres farm, was played by actor Pat Buttram who died in 1994. So she was really writing a dead actor. Feel better?

Eustace Haney's profile on UA Lady's says DO NOT WRITE ME UNLESS YOU ARE A SCAM ARTIST.

Do you think Eustace is the only one who got a letter from your sweety? He's probably one of hundreds who was spammed. Every man who wrote an email to Elena L. lost $7 but did get a reply.

So whether Elena L. is in on the scam or an innocent victim, what must be exposed is that UA Lady's is a money sucking scam machine.

Send me $7 and I'll write Elena L. for Eustace Haney. Bet she replies and forgets to mention her good friend with whom she is "very close."

I think the poster might have met the woman, irrespective of who was actually corresponding with him (probably a "friendly translator" ).
    Here years ago we had a small time dating dealer who organized tours for Italians to Leningrad & other cities.
    This dating dealer worked himself out of business in a couple years.
    Now his scheme was so simple it shocks me how clients didn't grow wise immediately.
    He fed men lines about how FSUWs this and FSUWs that, ok.
    He said he would help men tour the most reputable dating agencies in the city.
    Every date men attended with women costed 30$ -thirty-, then he made clear that after that, it was your/her problem whether to pursue the relationship or else.
    It is stupidly easy to guess the 30$ were shared among him, the agency [u]AND THE ATTENDING GIRLS.
    Which girl wouldn't meet ANYONE for a cup of coffee or a night out for $5?
    Here in Italy one gets walk-in dating agencies with fees from 1000?+.
    This is not Uzbekistan, but there are many more men than women into that and many women's profiles are fake, so agencies often hire ringers and "jollies" to "date" their clients at least once ( for 20-30?), so that they can acquit themselves honorably of the deal. Of course one'd never see the woman again, but the agency could ooze success and shift the blame on the man, the real loser.
    As someone wrote: he met all those charming ladies interested in fancy restaurants & shopping but always very busy afterwards